Will You & Your Church Answer the Call 2 Fall?

Bryan Longworth 2012/06/14 13:22:39

The Call 2 Fall Declaration comes straight from the pages of Scripture:

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble
themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways,
then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal
their land. (2 Chronicles 7:14).

The journey back to God, to His forgiveness and favor, begins on our
knees in humility and repentant prayer. Consider the words of the
Declaration prayerfully:

I will answer God's call to fall on my knees in humility
and seek His face in repentance so that He might forgive my sins and
heal our land.

Read More: http://personhoodfl.com/2012/06/14/will-you-your-c...

• Grabitz 2012/06/14 13:59:05
    Grabitz
    God wants nothing to do with mans government . Healing the land begins when he gets here and wipes them all out that bring ruin to this earth , at that time we will all be dropping to our knees . Dropping to your knees now saying the words then go back to what you was doing means nothing at all .
  • Bryan L... Grabitz 2012/06/15 03:15:50
    Bryan Longworth
    God created government and gives government its authority to exist. The Bible states several times that God blesses nations that obey Him and curses nations that disobey him. You have to ignore a whole lot of passages of the Bible to claim that He wants nothing to do with government.
  • Grabitz Bryan L... 2012/06/15 13:52:30
    Grabitz
    Hmm , I was under the impression that the only governing body God set up is his kingdom . Man took it upon himself with his free will to stray away from Gods Kingdom and set up his own government , well with a little persuasion from Satan I suppose . God did bless and curse nations back in the day up until Jesus , that is no longer the case today . We are in the final days of this system . When God tells you the system that we know will be destroyed what does that tell you about the system that we obied by ? Tells me its wrong .
  • Bryan L... Grabitz 2012/06/21 00:16:33
    Bryan Longworth
    You either don't believe the Bible or haven't read Romans 13.
  • Grabitz Bryan L... 2012/06/21 01:21:01
    Grabitz
    Hmm what verse are you talking about in Romans that said God set up mans government ?
  • Bryan L... Grabitz 2012/06/21 12:17:05
    Bryan Longworth
    Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God. Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves. For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to evil. Do you want to be unafraid of the authority? Do what is good, and you will have praise from the same. (Romans 13:1-3 NKJV)
  • Grabitz Bryan L... 2012/06/21 13:39:36
    Grabitz
    I guess we all interpret the words of God differently . I am still not seeing how you mixed mans government in with God . For me he is speaking of the ministers of God that got authority not mans government

3For rulers are not a terror to the good work, but to the evil. And wouldest thou have no fear of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise from the same: " 4for he is a minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; "

Verse 4 clearly states that the ministers is the governing body that he appointed not mans government .
  • Bryan L... Grabitz 2012/06/27 02:13:24
    Bryan Longworth
    So you're claiming that God has appointed ministers of the gospel to carry out the death penalty? That certainly is an odd view you have.
  • Grabitz Bryan L... 2012/06/27 12:35:06
    Grabitz
    No , I said when God gets here he will , he is the only one who can wipe out the evil does and in most cases he is the only one who knows who the evil doers are . Put your trust in God not man . Though we have to live by the laws of the land we should not breaks Gods commandments doing it and often enough mans government wants you to breaks Gods commandments .
  • Bryan L... Grabitz 2012/06/30 02:24:32
    Bryan Longworth
    Have you read Romans 13? It says that civil magistrates are God's ministers to execute wrath on the wicked and reward the righteous. It specifically shows that these ministers are responsible for capital punishments. Do you still claim that God is talking about pastors or are you willing to admit that He is speaking of those who rule over us in our government?

2014/11/23 04:50:29