Will you stand next to me to fight the progressive left?

KCurtis 2012/03/23 02:09:56
Related Topics: Progressive
YES
NO

• evangelism_vision 2012/03/23 02:20:09
    YES
    evangelism_vision
    +14
    I am retired Navy and I took an oath to support and defend the Constitution....well it would be better if I show you the letter I just sent off to Obama it says what I want to say here:

Jerry BallardUSNRet
    (Address Removed)

The President
    The White House
    Washington DC

March 02, 2012

Mr. Obamat:
    This is now posted on the Internet with the names of each and Every Democract in office, both Senator and Congressmen! I know that you and the democratic Senators and congressmen never read the Bill for $780 Billion that you crammed down our throats.
    I am an American Retired Navy and I know that you could care less about that, except during an election year. But for the record, I served to give you the right to gut America and indebt us to China.
    Your party is worthless political idiots! You not going to cram your Leftist, Marxist, Socialism down my throat. I support the ideas of the founding Fathers, and not that of Karl Marx. All of the Democractic Senators and Congressmen are Guilty of bigotry, and Treason of the highest degree.
    They have ripped off the American People as much as you have deceived and lied to us. Mr. so called President Obama, Your agenda is not New, it is not a new CHANGE! It is not your part or that of the Senators and congressmen to tare down our Country.
    ...

Jerry BallardUSNRet
    (Address Removed)

The President
    The White House
    Washington DC

March 02, 2012

Mr. Obamat:
    You do so through psychology. You liberals claim you have passion and your full of Cow Dung! Am I mad? Yes I am, I am Mad as Hell and I and millions of other Americans are not going to take it any longer by the worthless leadership by the likes of Crap as all of you in the democratic Party. The Founding Fathers warned America about people like you and your not even an American Citizen.
    Your Birth certificate is a fake you know it. We Are Americans! We give more money than any other Nation of the world to help others in need. And yet you have decide to spend and in debt this country so much that we will never recover and I know all of you salivate at that thought!
    You think you will limit my right to speak up…Oh really? No you won’t ! You are guilty of destroying families and forcing people on welfare. The future is not Big Government!
    We are fed up with your stupid liberal BS. We are tired of the Senators and Congressmen voting themselves a pay raise in tough economic times while you continue to allow them Pork us to death with EarMarks you said you were against.
    Frankly Comrad President, you are a two-faced liar! to the highest degree. We are tired of the over taxation and the threats of new taxes to pay for your irresponsibility. We have a right to demand Accountability, and responsibility where it lays.
    You threaten all Americans with Tax deduction cuts and to hurt small business and Russia and China praise your moves. The American Communist Party love you and now America knows why!
    You never did love America did you comrad President? And I bet you figured out while in Harvard how you could screw America in the future.
    You think you will limit my right to speak up…Oh really? No you won’t ! You are guilty of destroying families and forcing people on welfare. The future of America so crooks like you could enslave us and rip us off. Fankly, you are an Idiot at least, and a mostly I consider you as a Scum Bag!
    And I have no respect for Idiots at all, as I am sure you can tell here Comrad President! I will fight hard to see you are not reelected again and you can count on that!

You screw America at the gas pumps and you refuse to allow Oil drilling in the United states to cripple our economy. You refuse to allow the Keystone pipeline so that your buddy George Soros can make a killing and profit in Billions of Dollars in South American Oil and then He funnels it right back to the White House in an effort to secure your reelection for four more years.
    You profit for personal and political gain while screwing the American people. Then there’s the issue of Obama Health Care which is nothing less than an attempt to kill seniors by denying them valuable medical treatment.
    Frankly let me get right to the point: You control the White house, but you also control Homeland security, the Courts, the House and senate and you have the support you need in the Supreme Court to get whatever you want, for now. If the House does not like a Bill you want you simply use Exec. Orders to get it anyway in spite of the House or senate and that to me makes you nothing less than a dictator.
    You trash the constitution and violate every one of them and laugh in the face of the American people because you believe that you are above the law and that no one would be able to impeach you,
    You are a crook and a Thug, and one day you will face God. Just remember this very well. There are Military men and women both active and retired who took an oath to support and defend the Constitution from Domestic Terrorist like yourself and for us that are Retired, that oath still stands and if you have a problem with that,? Oh well!

Signed

Jerry Ballard United States Navy Retired

• RogerCoppock 2012/03/23 05:36:44 (edited)
    NO
    RogerCoppock
    +1
    Breitbart's meltdown at the CPAC meeting.

• Defend ... RogerCo... 2012/03/23 11:35:07
    Defend Western Civlization
    +5
    what meltdown he spoke truth to power
  • RogerCo... Defend ... 2012/03/23 21:00:19
    RogerCoppock
    That is a classic nervous breakdown. It is the hallmark of the type of personality that has heart attacks while they are young.
  • Defend ... RogerCo... 2012/03/24 01:05:40
    Defend Western Civlization
    your just mad he was once a liberal progressive and woke up from the programming
    Breit Bart is a Hero
  • RogerCo... Defend ... 2012/03/24 03:43:19 (edited)
    RogerCoppock
    A nervous breakdown like the one depicted on the video above, is definitely not waking up to anything.
  • Defend ... RogerCo... 2012/03/24 04:06:23
    Defend Western Civlization
    i see more of that propaganda from the Terrorist obama regime
  • gldynmd BTO-t-BCRA-F 2012/03/23 05:07:14
    YES
    gldynmd BTO-t-BCRA-F
    +4
    Yes =o)
  • Mrs. maggot 2012/03/23 04:38:08
    YES
    Mrs. maggot
    +5
    Arm in arm, shoulder to shoulder, I am here.
  • sbtbill 2012/03/23 04:29:57
    NO
    sbtbill
    +5
    I will stand against you.
  • Defend ... sbtbill 2012/03/23 11:35:40
    Defend Western Civlization
    +6
    thanks for saying you stand against America/Israel and Western Free Capitalist Civilization
  • Lisa 2012/03/23 04:04:03
    YES
    Lisa
    +5
    I love America even though it has changed drastically it is still the best place inthe world to live. We want America back. Bye Bye Obama !
  • goatman112003 2012/03/23 03:53:51
    YES
    goatman112003
    +4
    Fighting evolutionary communists is the only game in town.
  • marcuss LIBERALS ARE TRAITORS 2012/03/23 03:40:30
    YES
    marcuss LIBERALS ARE TRAITORS
    +5
    With my life if need be.
  • Demonic Rat Hunter 2012/03/23 03:28:23
    YES
    Demonic Rat Hunter
    +3
    Past time to rid America of the Liberal Progressive Communists.
    YES
    +5
    I want my country back the way our founding fathers had in mind, not the liberal get everything for nothing PC, debt ridden mess we have now.
  • Chokmah none 2012/03/24 02:10:36
    Chokmah
    +1
    The America you describe is gone forever....
  • none Chokmah 2012/03/24 19:15:08
    Changed but not gone, we can still get much of it back if we try.
  • Chokmah none 2012/03/24 23:50:07
    Chokmah
    "Fare thee well America, a long fare thee well.. to all thy Greatness"
  • Chokmah 2012/03/23 03:27:52
    YES
    Chokmah
    +3
    Democide: Government Killed Over 260 Million in the 20th Century, Poised to Kill Billions More in the 21st
  • R. 2012/03/23 03:12:13
    YES
    R.
    +4
    Always and Forever.
  • A Founding Father 2012/03/23 03:05:25
    NO
    A Founding Father
    +4
    No, but I will be there every step of the way to defend against you and all the RWNJs and fascists that inhabit your agenda. See you in the streets.
  • betz A Found... 2012/03/23 09:47:35
    betz
    +2
    In the streets??? You must be one of the OWS people. LMAO!
  • Defend ... A Found... 2012/03/23 11:37:00
    Defend Western Civlization
    +3
    Fascism is OWS and gun grabbers
    Fascism is Socialist and Muslim terrorists
  • Path60 A Found... 2012/03/23 12:41:58
    Path60
    Better wake up to reality, you are being badly misled by this administration and falling for the line. just follow the lies and the manipulation and you willcome to your senses before it is too late
  • mich52 Path60 2012/03/23 13:12:35
  • Path60 mich52 2012/03/23 13:44:01
    Path60
    hardly and you know it but wont accept it, the lies and mis-information coming out of this administration continue to manifest themselves.
  • mich52 Path60 2012/03/23 14:38:35
  • Path60 mich52 2012/03/23 14:45:12
    Path60
    Forget about the SH blogs and go out there and find the real facts or better yet just listen to Obama and his administration and what he says, has said, and what he does all with the cover of the main stream media syncophants
  • mich52 Path60 2012/03/23 15:00:45
  • Path60 mich52 2012/03/23 15:05:36
    Path60
    You are bias and refuse to see the realities of this administration....it shows
  • mich52 Path60 2012/03/23 16:00:34
  • A Found... mich52 2012/03/24 00:39:10
    A Founding Father
    +1
    They have no traction, Mitch, just whining and complaining like a dog chasing it's own tail. They make up stories and then post their delusions to justify their anexieties. Forget it, you are fighiting against an opponent without brains - like the "zombies from the night"...
  • mich52 A Found... 2012/03/24 01:31:59
  • Whowho 2012/03/23 03:04:54
    NO
    Whowho
    +4
    Join YOU ? I always thought you guys say take care of yourself ? I think ill take that advise , so no I believe this is something you should accomplish on your own .
  • Kaimeso 2012/03/23 03:03:49
    NO
    Kaimeso
    +2
    Depends on what you want to fight about,.. Nothing is as simple as black and white,. An earlier poster mentioned water quality, not to mention those same tree hugging progressives have severely impeded the dumping of raw sewage into our lakes and water ways,.
  • cutter's falls 2012/03/23 03:03:39
  • Mrs. ma... cutter'... 2012/03/23 03:47:42
    Mrs. maggot
    +3
    Personally, I wouldn't want you anywhere else!
  • cutter'... Mrs. ma... 2012/03/23 04:29:11
  • Defend ... cutter'... 2012/03/23 11:38:03
    Defend Western Civlization
    +3
    Just watch your back for RINO Traitors
  • cutter'... Defend ... 2012/03/23 12:01:31

2014/09/21 00:08:06