Will you sign the Petition to stop the Pro-homosexual Indoctrination Agenda?

dragon88 2012/07/14 17:40:48
Related Topics: homosexual, Petition, US

• RawRsaurus 2012/07/15 19:27:51
    RawRsaurus
    +6
    This rise against homosexuality is just as effing laughable. People are gay, people are straight, people are transgendered. GET OVER IT.
  • RawRsaurus RawRsaurus 2012/07/15 20:31:00
    RawRsaurus
    +4
    I have a story to share. It's from 2008, my first year at PSU. There was a lady speaker, I believe by the name of Melissa. She was around our age.

We weren't given any information on what the session was about. We found the lady to be extremely funny. She had many of us in tears from laughing so hard over her stories and experiences.

At the very end of the assembly, she asked us if she could share something with the group. She asked if we found her to be entertaining. Naturally, we all cheered in unison. She then asked if we'd view her differently if we knew she is lesbian. The room went quiet. So...this was the point of the assembly. We got to know this person, share her laughter, relieve her memories through her. Guess what? Not a single person cared. This girl was funny beyond belief, generous, and honest. Needless to say she received a standing ovation at the end of her presentation.

The following video makes me think of her:

• elijahin24 RawRsaurus 2012/07/16 16:30:29
    elijahin24
    +1
    That's amazing. What a beautiful message. Mine is not as beautiful; but the day came that I had to break my silence too. I made this as an it get's better video, when all of those kids were killing themselves.
  • RawRsaurus elijahin24 2012/07/17 01:16:38
    RawRsaurus
    KUDOS to you for thinking and learning for yourself. I was also raised in a hostile environment toward homosexuals and, to a lesser extent, black people. I'm thankful I strayed from that line of thinking.
  • Tuna RawRsaurus 2012/07/15 22:44:12
    Tuna
    +2
    But if they happen to be straight white, Judeo/Christian, conservative then it's open season. Especially the ones who reverence God. That's pretty bigoted isn't it?
  • RawRsaurus Tuna 2012/07/15 23:33:01
  • Tuna RawRsaurus 2012/07/16 00:28:51
    Tuna
    +1
    now see how ugly you are about this? ignorance?? I don't impose apon gays at all. Why must you speak to me the way you don't want me speaking to gays? If this is about equality, where's the give on your part?
  • lee Tuna 2012/07/16 00:42:54
    lee
    +3
    because you deserved it.

no one is coming for YOUR beliefs, that's absurd

and what is ti with equating religion and sexual preference?

it only shows how ignorant you are.

grow up.
  • RawRsaurus Tuna 2012/07/16 00:57:48
    RawRsaurus
    Yes. I'm so very ugly about this. Saying everyone is entitled to their beliefs. OH, THE HORROR!

And telling you to leave them alone is SO wrong.

Excuse me, I'll just allow you to trample all over somebody's feelings, allow you to make them feel ashamed of themselves because they don't fit your mold.

Get over yourself.
  • Tuna RawRsaurus 2012/07/16 11:46:56 (edited)
    Tuna
    I am going to give you a lesson in God, the almighty. There is one and only one God; man came up with the allahs, the buddahs,whatever. The word denomination itself means division. Probably the biggest transgression a human can make is to judge someone; that is written. God did NOT say homosexuality is a SIN that will send you to hell (there is no hell BTW). God said it is an abomination which means filth and contrary to nature. God swore to Jacob that his family would be scattered abroad, as numerous as the sands of the seas and the stars in heaven; that IS the free nations of the world WHO just so happen to be Judeo/Christian;; the oppressed/communist/desolate/... are not. The USA rose to be the super power of the world in less than 200 years, a very short time in the scheme of things. Our laws were taken from British Common Law which was taken directly from the bible. We are "one nation under God" but now we are not indivisible and we see the results. We took God out of the classrooms and now kids kill each other at school. We took God out of our courthouses and now the rule of precedence has replaced the Rule of law. There are many pseudo judeo/christians in the USA who themselves are in need of teaching; for example nowhere does the bible say that Adam & Eve were the first...
    I am going to give you a lesson in God, the almighty. There is one and only one God; man came up with the allahs, the buddahs,whatever. The word denomination itself means division. Probably the biggest transgression a human can make is to judge someone; that is written. God did NOT say homosexuality is a SIN that will send you to hell (there is no hell BTW). God said it is an abomination which means filth and contrary to nature. God swore to Jacob that his family would be scattered abroad, as numerous as the sands of the seas and the stars in heaven; that IS the free nations of the world WHO just so happen to be Judeo/Christian;; the oppressed/communist/desolate/... are not. The USA rose to be the super power of the world in less than 200 years, a very short time in the scheme of things. Our laws were taken from British Common Law which was taken directly from the bible. We are "one nation under God" but now we are not indivisible and we see the results. We took God out of the classrooms and now kids kill each other at school. We took God out of our courthouses and now the rule of precedence has replaced the Rule of law. There are many pseudo judeo/christians in the USA who themselves are in need of teaching; for example nowhere does the bible say that Adam & Eve were the first humans; the bible does NOT say the earth is 6,000 years old; nowhere does it say that Eve took a bite out of an apple, the word apple is not in Genesis. As I said in the beginning, man is the author of all the confusion in the world, not God. BTW God also said that eating pork is an abomination; ask the so-called judeo/christians if they eat pork.
  • Petrifi... Tuna 2012/07/16 16:54:30
    PetrifiedElephantPoop
    +2
    The more I read your crap...the more I realize....it's really crap.
  • Tuna Petrifi... 2012/07/16 19:22:43
    Tuna
    don't read it then
  • RawRsaurus Tuna 2012/07/17 01:17:36 (edited)
    RawRsaurus
    I don't care about Christianity. It's a religion which ripped off other religions. You don't have to believe that, but I do. Stop wasting your time trying to "educate" me. You aren't.
  • Tuna RawRsaurus 2012/07/17 13:31:21
    Tuna
    Example of that, please? Do they NOT go around the world feeding the hungry, clothing the needy, educating the children; and I guarantee you ever soldier in a fox hole that ever died for our freedom prayed to God everyday.Awful, aren't they?
  • RawRsaurus Tuna 2012/07/18 01:03:49
    RawRsaurus
    Adam and Eve = taken from Babylonian accounts. Names of Noah's sons are copies, so is Solomon's judgement. Moses = Syrian Mises.

Before Christianity became the dominant religion, paganism was at the forefront. The Papacy created Satan in the form of an evil demon with horns. Ironically, one of the Pagan Gods (Cernunnos) was imagined as a man....also with horns. I take that back. It wasn't even coincidence. It was done as a scare tactic.

Anyway, all of that really isn't important--to someone like you. I don't care about Christianity because it doesn't pertain to me, doesn't fit my beliefs. So where do you get off assuming I hate Christians? My own parents are Christians....
  • Jeff Tuna 2012/07/17 13:37:33
    Jeff
    +1
    I just read what you had written.....twice.....You are a person who has NEVER read much of the bible himself. You have been fed all this information in Church and Sunday School and are now regurgitating it back out as knowledge. It is Obvious that you did NOT know much about American History...."America rose to be the super power of the world in less that 200 years ???" And you DO realize that before 1954 Americans did NOT say "Under God" in the pledge of Allegiance It was added by Congress then. The reason early Americans fled to this land was to have freedom FROM RELIGION and to worship how they wanted. Have you ever read the Thomas Jefferson Bible, one of the founding fathers ? He didnt even think Christ was more than a man. This is NOT a Christian nation and it never has and never will be. That is a mantra repeated by preachers to keep the faithful in their seats and to keep em coming back.

If you want God and Prayer in the schools.....Who's God and who's prayer....Since we are a free country and are free to worship how we want....do we use the Satanic Bible and utter Satanic prayers....or how about 7th day Adventist, or Scientology or Penticostal or Baptist or do we have Fred Phelps and the Westboro baptist church lead the way.....Are you starting to get the p...

If you want God and Prayer in the schools.....Who's God and who's prayer....Since we are a free country and are free to worship how we want....do we use the Satanic Bible and utter Satanic prayers....or how about 7th day Adventist, or Scientology or Penticostal or Baptist or do we have Fred Phelps and the Westboro baptist church lead the way.....Are you starting to get the picture....Lets leave prayer and religion in churches and out of schools...that way everyone can make sure their children are educated in their own religion.....I could go on but I feel I am talking to the wall......But do YOURSELF a favor....do some research and do NOT spout off your beliefs as facts.....most of them are wrong and it makes you lose all credibility......
  • Idiot repubs 2012/07/15 19:11:10
    Unsure
    Idiot repubs
    +7
    Somebody sounds repressed!

Come on author come out of the closet.
  • jubil8 BN-0 PON 2012/07/15 19:02:02
    jubil8 BN-0 PON
    +5
    It gives me hope that even on as heavily right-leaning a site as SH "No" outweighs "Yes." I wish the #'s were higher, but at least it's something.

What disgusting trash. I have to go wash now -- I don't want this pondscum lingering.
  • Marie-Jacqueline 2012/07/15 19:00:15
    Marie-Jacqueline
    +5
    NO, never if I was American!

A lot of this talk is heard about "return to traditional American values"
    Americans who endorse those consider the following as being those values:
    A two-parent family in which the husband provides financial support.
    The wife manages home life and childrearing activities.
    Gender roles are absolute.
    Most (preferably all) members of the family attend some type of Christian church on at least a weekly basis.
    Children are attentive, respectful, bright, and responsible.
    Families live in the same town, or at least the same vicinity, for generations.
    Everyone knows their neighbors.
    Divorce is unheard of, and is considered shameful.
    Homosexuality, nonconformist behavior, child abuse, abortion, and domestic abuse do not exist.
    Unmarried couples are extremely rare, and frequently are shunned.
    The number of never-married men (“confirmed bachelors”) and women (“spinsters”) is extremely low.

They envision more the legendary family of the 1950s (Father knows best) and place that vision in the past and present)

The reality of "the good old time" is completely different as those Americans who want to return to traditional American values want to endorse:
    In the Colonial and Federal periods trappers such as Daniel Boone, often spent long periods away from...

NO, never if I was American!

Gender roles are absolute.
    Everyone knows their neighbors.

In the Colonial and Federal periods trappers such as Daniel Boone, often spent long periods away from home.
    West wards a newly opened frontier where men went to establish a farm or business, only sending for wife and children once the new venture was operating and stable.
    Additionally, sailors and others whose business involved travel were away from home for extended periods of time.
    Periods of separation during this era were often measured in months or years.
    Additionally, high mortality rates due to warfare, illness, and inadequate nutrition resulted in numerous single parent households.
    Surviving spouses frequently remarried to produce “Brady Bunch”-like family conglomerates.
    If they did not, they often gave some or all their children to relatives or charitable societies.
    These children might or might not have contact with their birth parents and siblings later in their lives.

The role of women prior to the 1950s was also very different.
    Women experienced a great deal of freedom and economic responsibility as a result of both World War II and the Depression.
    The war allowed millions of women to work in jobs that otherwise would have remained the realm of men for a much longer period, while the Depression’s hardships required both parents to seek employment whenever it was available.
    Even in the pre-Depression period women experienced a great deal of social and economic freedom.

As noted earlier, these gains were rolled back significantly during the 1950s.
    The tumult of the Depression, World War II, and perceived Communist threat seems to have produced a desire for “normalcy.” This took the form of a quiet, settled, defined family structure. If the outside world was chaotic and threatening, then the home could be made as relaxing and outwardly stress free as possible.
    Conformism and social stability were enforced as a bulwark against unpredictable, threatening outside forces. Citizens were expected to unite against the perceived outside threat of Soviet/Communist infiltration and attack.

A set of “American values" was created, and was used as a gauge to measure an individual’s level of commitment to the nation and the government’s programs. Deviation was punished with social ostracism, official suspicion, and (in the case of the McCarthy witch hunt) legal action.

http://www.criticalenquiry.or...
  • chicago 2012/07/15 18:40:32 (edited)
    chicago
    +7
    Thought it'd be interesting to see where the link took me, oddly enough you get this request:

"...in addition to your signed petition, I'm counting on you to send a generous contribution of $250, $100, $50 or even just $35. And even if you can only chip in $10 or $20, it will make a difference."

Yep, "traditional values" at work all right!
  • jubil8 ... chicago 2012/07/15 18:58:26
    jubil8 BN-0 PON
    +5
    Lol, chicago, I looked at the link too -- but didn't even get as far as the contribution request because the letter itself made me nauseous.
  • chicago jubil8 ... 2012/07/15 20:52:16 (edited)
    chicago
    +2
    I had to "sign in" with a name, email, etc. So I signed up as, First name -Whatsa, Last Name - Dickfor, with email address "whatsadickfor@yahoo.com", then I got the immediate solicitation for $'s!
  • jubil8 ... chicago 2012/07/15 23:24:49
    jubil8 BN-0 PON
    Rofl, chicago! Great idea -- I'll remember it in future. I'll be a little different though so I won't block "your" name lol.
  • BattleBattlerBenji (PHAET) 2012/07/15 18:21:52
    BattleBattlerBenji (PHAET)
    +6
    its a conspiracyt

You lot make me laugh.
  • Latti I... BattleB... 2012/07/16 00:42:43
  • dragon88 BattleB... 2012/07/17 04:29:30
  • BattleB... dragon88 2012/07/17 07:15:28
  • BifDaddy 2012/07/15 17:51:40
    BifDaddy
    +3
    So Homosexuality is taught in our educational system but the mere mention of religion brings about a plethora of law suits.

Anyone wonder why our Country is going down the moral crapper?
  • RawRsaurus BifDaddy 2012/07/15 19:30:25
    RawRsaurus
    +7
    How is it TAUGHT exactly? I'm in school and have never been taught HOW to be gay. This is the dumbest statement I have ever seen. Good news for you is you aren't the only one who has made it.
  • BifDaddy RawRsaurus 2012/07/15 21:50:32
    BifDaddy
    +2
    Fortunately, you most likely reside in a conservative school district.

Obama even appointed a [...], Kevin Jennings, as Deputy Assistant Secretary of Education. Homosexual propaganda in our schools has become common place, but the appointment of Jennings ensures that for the first time ever, the Federal government will be funding and promoting homosexual propaganda on a large scale basis.

For being “the dumbest statement you’ve ever seen” you apparently aren’t paying attention to what is happening in this Country and you obviously don’t get out much. Try doing some research on you own sometime instead of repeating what you hear around campus. It stimulates the minds.

Google it honey, all the information is at your fingertips.

However, since you apparently shoot your mouth off before you know what you are talking about, I have posted just a few for your reading pleasure.

By DIANA JEAN SCHEMO
    Published: August 15, 2007
    ROCKVILLE, Md.
    After five years, one legal defeat and a challenge on the way, Montgomery County, Md., is at the frontier of sex education in the United States. This fall, barring last-minute court action, the county will offer lessons on homosexuality in its 8th- and 10th-grade health education courses.

Texas School Punishes Boy for Opposing Homosexuality
    By Todd Starnes
    Pu...

By DIANA JEAN SCHEMO
    Published: August 15, 2007
    ROCKVILLE, Md.

By Todd Starnes
    Published September 22, 2011
    Krause called the incident “mind blowing” and said the teacher had frequently brought homosexuality into ninth grade classroom discussions.
    “There has been a history with this teacher in the class regarding homosexual topics,” Krause said. “The teacher had posted a picture of two men kissing on a wall that offended some of the students.”
  • RawRsaurus BifDaddy 2012/07/15 23:36:13
    RawRsaurus
    +6
    Okay, Bible-thumping, uneducated nitwit.

You're disgusting for what you believe. Quit shoving your agenda down my throat.

How's it feel to be treated like a second class citizen?
  • Tuna RawRsaurus 2012/07/16 00:30:23
    Tuna
    +1
    Are you trying to win support for gays? You are not doing a very good job of it.
  • RawRsaurus Tuna 2012/07/16 01:04:13 (edited)
    RawRsaurus
    +4
    Uh, no. This is going WAY over your head. I'll explain:

the first two lines of my post are merely giving the initial poster a taste of his own medicine. Using the term "fag" in that manner doesn't sit well with me. Therefore, he has subjected himself to ridicule. "Thou shalt not judge others lest ye be judged."

Seeing as how I'm Pagan, I go by the Law of Three. You reap what you sow x3.

The second part of my post is exactly how conservative Christians make homosexuals feel. Like they're disgusting, like they're pests trying to brainwash society.

I thought it would be apparent I was merely being a bitch to serve a point with the last line. You treat someone like they're scum, you're going to be treated the same way.
  • BifDaddy RawRsaurus 2012/07/16 01:05:03
    BifDaddy
    And thus, your reply proves my point.

Not to worry though, you'll grow up some day.
  • RawRsaurus BifDaddy 2012/07/16 01:06:38
    RawRsaurus
    +5
    My reply? That's exactly how you make homosexual people feel with your hateful rhetoric.

If you consider my response childish, maybe you should take a good LONG look at your posts, genius.
  • Tuna RawRsaurus 2012/07/16 10:46:07
    Tuna
    "Americans have never prospered by tearing down other Americans" reagan
  • Petrifi... Tuna 2012/07/16 16:58:34
    PetrifiedElephantPoop
    WTF....the AIds denier and chief...what a loser he was!
  • Tuna Petrifi... 2012/07/16 17:21:45
    Tuna
    He spent more money on AIDs in Africa OUR MONEY then we found out those people didn't have AIDs.
  • RawRsaurus Tuna 2012/07/17 01:19:51
    RawRsaurus
    You don't see homosexuals as Americans first and foremost....you see them as homosexuals.
  • Tuna RawRsaurus 2012/07/17 10:30:31
    Tuna
    When the muslims start killing gays for being gay, who will come to the rescue of American gays?? Who in this world EVER stands up for therights of people all over the world; those bigoted, pesky, ignorant, bastard Christians.

2014/07/22 15:30:51