Will you participate in the liberal women's sex strike

Bill ~PWCM~JLA 2012/03/15 14:42:47
Yes. I'm willing to not cross the strike lines
No. Please tell me I can be a "scab"
Who cares what the women do?

A group that supports health care coverage of contraception is calling for women to withhold sex from their partners between April 28 and May 5.

"This will help people understand that contraception is for women and men, because men enjoy the benefit of women making their own choices about when and if they want to get pregnant," Liberal Ladies who Lunch says on its website. "Once congress and insurance agencies agree to cover contraception, we will then resume having sex. Until then men will have to be content with ..................."

Read More: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/13/sex-strik...

• Charles R. Anderson 2012/09/10 04:55:48
    Charles R. Anderson
    Since the strikers are Progressive Elitists who want to rob others and stomp on the freedom of conscience of others, I will have no problem not having sex with them. None.
  • Anonymouse ~superdoge~ 2012/08/28 00:13:57
    Who cares what the women do?
    Anonymouse ~superdoge~
    It's not like it will work... You'll just get a lot more affairs happening... And more business for prostitutes...
  • firelooker 2012/05/10 20:27:09
    No. Please tell me I can be a "scab"
    firelooker
    It's still not the gov'ts responsibility to provide BC to anybody. Noones saying the ins co can't provide it just hat taxpayer money wont pay for it.
  • RicardoCabeza 2012/03/17 01:44:12
    No. Please tell me I can be a "scab"
    RicardoCabeza
    Thank goodness for Prostitutes as they are the first one's who are there when the wife stops putting out... The only problem is that itchy puss ridden scab that shows up a few days later.
  • Liset Gonzalez Veliz 2012/03/16 16:21:09
    No. Please tell me I can be a "scab"
    Liset Gonzalez Veliz
    +1
    I definitely would rather have a loving relationship with a normal man.
  • All American 2012/03/16 13:23:39 (edited)
    No. Please tell me I can be a "scab"
    All American
    +2
    No, but I will offer my personal services to help them end it.
  • Radlad 2012/03/16 10:46:15
    No. Please tell me I can be a "scab"
    Radlad
    +3
    Won't they be proving Rush Limbaugh RIGHT? As well as the rest of the religious right? I mean there's no better contraceptive than abstinence. Which is pretty much what is preached by the right? How's the government gonna pay for that?
  • 9th of 9 2012/03/16 10:34:06 (edited)
    Who cares what the women do?
    9th of 9
    +2
    I have my woman. My conservative woman. I just got another idea (thank you poster) to spice up our sex life some more. She is going to act like a liberal woman for that week so I can, you know, and you know, and you know until the cows come back home. liberal whore
  • Defend ... 9th of 9 2012/03/16 12:46:06
    Defend Western Civlization
    +1
    good one
  • firelooker 9th of 9 2012/05/10 20:28:19
  • 9th of 9 firelooker 2012/05/10 20:42:17
  • Hawkeye 2012/03/16 09:37:50
    Who cares what the women do?
    Hawkeye
    +3
    So.. Liberal Women are going to withhold Sex from their Liberal Partners who are probably on their side??

Have I got this right??

ROFLMAO..

It would serve them right if those partners FINALLY realized the sheer stupidity and unfairness of Liberalism and turn Conservative..
  • Hawkeye Hawkeye 2012/03/16 09:47:29
    Hawkeye
    +1
    I don't know if this is related but I just heard that a couple of companies that manufacture whips and chains just went bankrupt.. Probably doesn't mean anything..
  • jeffro2010 2012/03/16 07:49:11
    Who cares what the women do?
    jeffro2010
    +1
    This is stupid. Let the lemmings just walk off the cliff.
  • Lisa 2012/03/16 06:01:14
    No. Please tell me I can be a "scab"
    Lisa
    +2
    Lol how stupid! Leave it up to the asinine Huffington post to come up with this! I am nit sure that many liberal women with the exception of Sandra Fluke are having regular sex enough to withhold it! They are such bitches, what men in their right mind would put up with them?.. Just fir sex.. Lol
  • Bibliophilic 2012/03/16 05:42:30
    Who cares what the women do?
    Bibliophilic
    Liberal men are not the unreasonable ones against contraception funding- what's the point?
  • John Locke 2012/03/16 04:23:45
    No. Please tell me I can be a "scab"
    John Locke
    No, I am a liberal man who treats his liberal wife like a full fledged, adult, human being. We'll be making the beast with two backs at least once a day as always. RWNJs can lose their bootie time right along with the election though. That's just great in my book. Anything that reduces the likelihood of them procreating is good for the species anyway.
  • Bill ~P... John Locke 2012/03/16 11:23:27
    Bill ~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    It's the liberal women going on strike. The only RWNJ's that will lose booty time are the ones doing your wife. Try reading the articles before you proclaim your ignorance of the facts.
  • John Locke Bill ~P... 2012/03/16 14:15:35
    John Locke
    Yes, because no conservative man is married to a democratic woman even though the large majority of american women are democrats. You truly are a great specimen of the complete incompetence that comes with being so stupid as to still be a republican. Have fun being part of an irrelevant party for a few decades inbreeder.
  • Defend ... John Locke 2012/03/16 12:49:41
    Defend Western Civlization
    funny thing your fake out rage and claims of a war against women has Yielded nothing but Failure Rush is still on the air and Women Voted for santorum in 2 states citing that their primary focus is the economy
    We now that Fluke while claiming to be for the "poor" women has been and is planning to go on a big vacation with her Rich Liberal boyfriend who is part of a RICH Family of Liberals
  • John Locke Defend ... 2012/03/16 14:13:30
  • Defend ... John Locke 2012/03/16 15:04:04
    Defend Western Civlization
    that is completely untrue in fact he is coming back stronger then ever
    Glenn Beck is doing 10 times better then when he was on fox news
    the media is owned and run by the liberal progressives
    the Women who voted for Santorum are not a tiny anything they are not brainwashed and can think for themselves and they are they noting voting for the liberal progressive republicans they are voting for a Conservative American

Sandra fluke was a Liberal Progressive Jihadist who was part of the obama regimes attempt to distract Americans from the real issue of the economy which failed and now little obama is lower in the polls then before
    the Catholic Church will just drop medical coverage before bowing to the jihadist obama regime
    this has nothing to do with treatments for ovarian cysts your failed claims have backfired

thanks for showing your liberal progressive democrat hate of people who refuse to bow to the fascist obama regime the American voter will be interested your hatred and disgusted on your comments about a Dead American who fought fro freedom
    you are the best example of why i will never vote for a liberal progressive democrat or obama
  • John Locke Defend ... 2012/03/16 15:19:18
  • Defend ... John Locke 2012/03/16 15:45:00
  • John Locke Defend ... 2012/03/16 16:06:26
  • Defend ... John Locke 2012/03/16 16:24:42
    Defend Western Civlization
    i am not a liberal republican
    Americans are American so stop with your race baiting
    the gop and dnc are both the same aka liberal progressive
    their is no such thing as social Conservatives
    i see more race baiting by you a liberal progressive democrat how sad this all you have
  • John Locke Defend ... 2012/03/16 15:03:34
    John Locke
    Meanwhile, in the real world:

http://online.wsj.com/article...

Get a democrat to help you sound out the big words. You can do it. You just have to keep on trying.
  • Defend ... John Locke 2012/03/16 15:45:37
    Defend Western Civlization
    i do not need a democrat/republican = Liberal Progressive to help me with anything
  • John Locke Defend ... 2012/03/16 16:11:00 (edited)
    John Locke
    Clearly you do since you are so misinformed. Your attempts at reading comprehension have failed horribly so you'd better try something if you want the people around you to stop laughing as soon as your ignorant ass leaves the room.

Here, practice on this Billy Joe Jim Bob:

http://www.charlestoncitypape...
  • Defend ... John Locke 2012/03/16 16:27:35
    Defend Western Civlization
    this makes no sense you have completely failed and now have been reduced to childish insults
    I very do like watching you spew your hate from the DNC and Obama Regimes
    In Fact keep it up it just makes me laugh
  • Informed Voter 2012/03/16 04:01:20
    Informed Voter
    +1
    If they actually followed through with this so-called "threat," then they don't need ObamaCare to pay for their contraception... right?

It's a "pro-choice" thing... called abstinence!
  • Bill ~P... Informe... 2012/03/16 11:24:54
    Bill ~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    The irony of it is amazing.
  • Informe... Bill ~P... 2012/03/16 13:04:14
    Informed Voter
    Yes, it certainly is... and completely lost on them, isn't it?
  • marcuss LIBERALS ARE TRAITORS 2012/03/16 03:50:35
    marcuss LIBERALS ARE TRAITORS
    +1
    Just think how much taxpayers will save on ABORTIONS!
  • Diddlie Squat 2012/03/16 03:44:34
    Diddlie Squat
    If you read what they say on the website, www.noaccesssexstrike.org, you would see it's for men and women.
  • Donna 2012/03/16 03:36:26
    No. Please tell me I can be a "scab"
    Donna
    +2
    Sounds great ! .. then the Libs won't be multiplying.. btw ladies, men enjoy the 'benefit' of keeping their money in their pockets...
  • ✞Knight of Honor 2012/03/16 03:28:52
    No. Please tell me I can be a "scab"
    ✞Knight of Honor
    +1
    Withholding sex is never the answer! Do you want to destroy your relationships women?
  • JanHopkins 2012/03/16 03:16:47
    No. Please tell me I can be a "scab"
    JanHopkins
    I've been on strike for the last 12 years.
  • john doe 2012/03/16 03:09:35
    Who cares what the women do?
    john doe
    +1
    Women are the ones that have the babies, if guys got pregnant they would take birth control for sure. This is not a sexist issue, men and women are different, get over it and give your man some sex.
  • chynna john doe 2012/03/16 03:22:46
    chynna
    +2
    Get over yourself. God gave you 2 hand , do it yourself.

2014/09/30 18:08:55