Will you join me in protesting McDonald's racist "365black" website by telling them how you feel? It's easy and fast and you don't have to give any information about yourself.

foxhound BN0 2012/06/23 03:34:25
Please join me in protesting McDonald's racist website, 365 black.

If you agree that targeting people by their skin color is wrong, please go to http://365black.corsis.com/feedback/feedback.php and take their very quick survey and in the comment box tell them you don't appreciate their racism.

I told them I don't appreciate their racism and I'm boycotting their restaurants until it comes down. Please tell them how you feel about it. It only takes a minute and it's the right thing to do.

Please rave this post and share it to promote our cause. Stop racism now!

• foxhoun... C. C. R... 2012/06/25 23:17:36
    foxhound BN0
    +1
    I disagree. It is racist.
  • C. C. R... foxhoun... 2012/06/25 23:20:45
    C. C. Rider
    +8
    Fox, welcome to advertising. Nothing is sacred but it is not racist. Many advertisers pull from those that are females, males, kids, pets and yes color of the skin. IT is their job to please and sell and it does work. IT is not racist Fox but nice try.
  • foxhoun... C. C. R... 2012/06/26 01:21:54
    foxhound BN0
    +1
    It's racist.
  • C. C. R... foxhoun... 2012/06/26 03:33:07
    C. C. Rider
    +3
    Only a racist would say that. LOL
  • Sir Bud. C. C. R... 2012/06/27 01:21:21
    Sir Bud.
    +2
    Yeah,another Con in another way throwing mud at American African ethnics and Ethnic American African culture.Next they will be throwing mud at Blues, Samba,Reggae and Indian Music not to forget that"Racist"James Brown!.LOL.
  • C. C. R... Sir Bud. 2012/06/27 10:09:52
    C. C. Rider
    +3
    I agree Sir Bud. IT is called Advertising and most of that is done BY the very people that live there to produce these ads.
  • fredrik19 C. C. R... 2012/07/27 05:20:40
    fredrik19
    +2
    like that
  • rocat foxhoun... 2012/07/01 01:36:41
    rocat
    +1
    he called you a con...
    hilarious-
  • foxhoun... rocat 2012/07/01 01:39:04
    foxhound BN0
    +1
    lol i know. people have incredibly short memory spans.
  • rocat foxhoun... 2012/07/01 01:41:28
    rocat
    +1
    agenda knee jerk syndrome-

replaces actual cognizance-
  • Kirino 2012/06/25 18:13:37 (edited)
  • ally 2012/06/25 14:55:33
    ally
    +4
    This one should be boycotted as well. How dare they promote their bigotted website to try to lure in the white and asian communities. I told them I don't appreciate their racism.

http://www.mcdonalds.com/us/e...
  • Cap 2012/06/25 06:03:45
    Cap
    +4
    If every affirmative action program were run as successfully as McDonald's, most conservatives would not be galled by affirmative action. As you can find out from visiting McDonald's site, McDonald's isn't forced to do affirmative action, McDonald's aggressively pushes affirmative action because, for them, it's good business. They like to keep things in the community. They employ - and promote - people from the neighborhood. If an employee works his way far enough up the management chain, they'll help him/her get the financial backing to open their own restaurant. A disproportionate share of liberals detest both the US Army and McDonald's, and it's very much their right to do so, but it's quite likely that those two institutions are the most effectively integrated major employers in America. Show me an Ivy League University that can compare favorably with either one in terms of comparative racial throughput.
  • Skeptikat Cap 2012/06/25 06:21:32
  • foxhoun... Cap 2012/06/25 10:38:34
    foxhound BN0
    +2
    It's racist.
  • Jeremiah 2012/06/24 23:07:39
    Jeremiah
    +9
    I have no problem with the Web site. It does not promote racism. It and others promote the concept of equal opportunities for all groups, and I definitely support that.

Like it or not, we do not see ourselves as one large homogenous ethnic group. We are historically a nation of immigrants, and most of us identify with our various ethnicities, be they European, African, Hispanic, Asian, Native American, Jews, Muslims, Indians, or many others I might have forgotten.

This is not to say we shouldn't all live in harmony. It is to say we are still identified by our differences as well as our similarities, and ours is often a history of hate and deprivation. The Trayvon Martin shooting is a recent example.

I have seen actual racism and its effects on various groups of people during my lifetime, and the 365-black site is not racist by any means. Why would you oppose anyone who promotes equal opportunity?
  • foxhoun... Jeremiah 2012/06/25 00:20:45
    foxhound BN0
    +1
    It's racist.
  • Jeremiah foxhoun... 2012/06/25 03:06:30
    Jeremiah
    +4
    How so?
  • VICTORIA Jeremiah 2012/06/25 03:15:40
    VICTORIA
    +3
    Mercy you are one well spoken individual.
  • Jeremiah VICTORIA 2012/06/25 03:18:13
    Jeremiah
    +3
    Thank you, dear friend. It's good to see you again.
  • VICTORIA Jeremiah 2012/06/25 06:11:19
    VICTORIA
    +4
    I will be popping in with greater regularity- I think.
  • Jeremiah VICTORIA 2012/06/25 16:52:41
    Jeremiah
    +1
    We hope so.
  • VICTORIA 2012/06/24 20:13:32
    VICTORIA
    +7
    McDonald's cares about one color. Green.

green mmoney
  • Jeremiah VICTORIA 2012/06/25 03:07:49
    Jeremiah
    +4
    You are right. Everything they do is with an eye on the bottom line.
  • VICTORIA Jeremiah 2012/06/25 03:20:46
    VICTORIA
    +5
    Oooh!! Out of curiosity I started wondering about McDonald's racist commercials in other lands- do you know that they deliver IN Pakistan??

• VICTORIA VICTORIA 2012/06/25 03:37:20
    VICTORIA
    +4
    o MY! Check out this ad in Japan!

But first turn down the volume and avert your eyes-

• Jeremiah VICTORIA 2012/06/25 19:17:47
    Jeremiah
    +4
    No I didn't, but I should have. When I was in Taipei and Shanghai last year, the McDonald arches were among the first things I saw. I didn't take pictures of them though; I can see them anytime.
  • VICTORIA Jeremiah 2012/06/25 23:27:47
    VICTORIA
    +3
    Sadly, so can I. You certainly do get around.
  • Jeremiah VICTORIA 2012/06/26 00:16:10
    Jeremiah
    +4
    I have Chinese friends, and former colleagues living as expatriates in European countries. I have a few Muslim friends too, but I'm not sure I want to visit any of those countries now. One is from Syria, and we decided not to go there.
  • VICTORIA Jeremiah 2012/06/26 01:02:06
    VICTORIA
    +2
    That is certainly understandable. I have a long love and respect for my Chinese friends and their culture. A deep and abiding love.
    Your ladyfriend is Japanese, yes? (I've peeked at your pics :)
  • Jeremiah VICTORIA 2012/06/26 23:02:02
    Jeremiah
    +3
    Chinese. I spend a lot of time with her family and friends, and they take me to performances from China I would not have known about. They once asked to go to a rodeo at Billy Bob's, and I think they found it interesting, except for the guy who kept shouting “eeeehaaaaa!!!” behind us.
  • VICTORIA Jeremiah 2012/06/27 01:16:14
    VICTORIA
    +1
    Ah, you've hit my soft spot. I had the great honor in my life to know an artist named Ke Ming- we called him Wu- he was a Master watercolorist with 15 painting in the Bejing National Art Museum(not sure of the name) and left after Tienanmen Square- somehow I imiagine his works are no longer displayed- he came from a line of masters of some 1,000 years- I've always held my pencils in a peculiar way- between my middle and third finger- plus being left handed- many a teacher has had a problem with that (especially in Catholic School!) when Wu demonstrated the proper way to hold a paintbrush- it was as if I were coming home to myself- I'd been practicing for years without knowing it-
    it's such a PLEASURE to talk about this!
    Thank you for being my sounding board.
    We went to his naturalization ceremony- everyone got a tiny American flag which they all waved with great enthusiasm- but that was nothing compared to the ceremony that accompanied the most precious gift he gave me- he gave me his cat- HwaHwa (little flower) but you know- it can't just be handing over a carrier!
    His wife prepared the most scrumptious delicate meal- and he also gave me an original painting- a very large one- of a Hanuman type monkey with plums- because she was born the year of the monkey.
    I kept her fo...

Thank you for being my sounding board.
    I kept her for 13 years after that- the smartest and most clever kitty I've ever had(and I've had a few).
    Thanks for listening Jeremiah- next time I'll tell you about my T'ai Chi and 2 years of Falun Dafa (Chi Qong) and the best Thanksgiving I ever had bar none in my life.
    Forgive my presumption- I saw all those Zen looking gardens and thought- Japan- and might have projected it upon your ladyfriend- could it have been 2- or 1 years ago I looked at them?
    I'm going to look now.
  • Jeremiah VICTORIA 2012/06/27 05:05:22
    Jeremiah
    +1
    Thanks for sharing your experiences with me. I have become enamored by Eastern customs and spirituality the past few years. I looked seriously at Taoism for a while before deciding on Zen as my spiritual home. The lady and her family are Buddhist, where Zen began.

I have tried T'ai Chi, and it is not as easy as it looks. 80-year-old men were making me look foolish.
  • VICTORIA Jeremiah 2012/06/28 03:03:19
    VICTORIA
    +1
    Oh me too- (enamored I mean). They say that T'ai Chi is Qong Fu (Kung Fu) slwoed down a hundred times- but Chi Qong is T'ai Chi slowed down a 1,000 more! And it IS! it is the seminal and most ancient of martial arts. I won't bother you with the details now- but you probably have some familiarity with the Chinese gov't and it's treatment of the practitioners of Falun Dafa.
  • Jeremiah VICTORIA 2012/06/28 23:27:47
    Jeremiah
    +1
    Yes, they just don't like slow-motion martial arts. A friend's father is nearing 90 and he practices T'ai Chi every morning with a couple of other seniors. Sometimes they do it with swords (plastic, of course), and it is impressive done all together.

Are we happy with today's Supreme Court ruling?
  • VICTORIA Jeremiah 2012/06/28 23:46:31
    VICTORIA
    +1
    Yes, it's not a spectator sport. :)
    I tweet every morning on C-Span Washington Journal(@cspanwj) because I've been starting my day watching it for years- and OMG- the second it was announced the feed EXPLODED with RW rage- and much of it directed at Roberts-
    it was an instant cannibalistic feeding frenzy I tell ya!

I'm not thrilled with the mandate- (have you ever thought about the literal "meaning" of the word? mad date? it has 'overtones')

but because I don't fully understand how it will operate.

Apparently Robert Reich predicted the exact way the ruling would come down some months ago-

So, yes- we're pleased.
  • Jeremiah VICTORIA 2012/06/29 00:30:56
    Jeremiah
    +1
    Several court watchers predicted Roberts would be the difference. He doesn't want his court to go down in history as completely politicized. Kennedy seems to have gone in the opposite direction.
  • VICTORIA Jeremiah 2012/06/29 03:09:44
    VICTORIA
    +2
    I know! And what about the Dem walkout of the vote on Holder???
    Have the Dems grown a few pair?
  • Jeremiah VICTORIA 2012/06/29 04:23:26
    Jeremiah
    +2
    Let's hope so. Just in the nick of time.
  • Sir Bud. VICTORIA 2012/06/25 14:36:09
    Sir Bud.
    +8
    Yep,but not the green of South American Jungles and Rain forests tho!.lol
    McDonalds Rain Forest
    McDonalds Rain Forest
    McDonalds Rain Forest Cows
    McDonalds Rain Forest Cows

2014/04/18 10:37:31