Will YOU consent to the naked body scans at airports still after learning that the Underwear Bomber incident was staged to bring the scanners in?

SaltySodahead7 2010/01/29 14:51:49
Witnesses saw both the allowance of this "bomber" to bypass security measures and he was also filmed during much of the flight. Experts suggest that he was told that his actions were part of a security test.

Why do "terrorists" always get around the security measures and checks while us citizens have to be humiliated, exposed to foot fungus, and harassed at airports by glorified rent-a-cops?

Why did the government change its story so many times, which is SO common in these supposed "terrorist" attacks?

Read more at this link where all of the evidence is given:
http://www.infowars.com/authorities-quietly-reverse-underwear...

• TheBigWedding 2010/11/18 15:55:02
    Choose your own answer explained below...
    TheBigWedding
    This incident was an inside job. Prosecute the criminals who have used 911 (another inside job) to promote illegal wars of pillage, a global oligarchy, and the means to completely ethnically cleanse what was once the nation of Palestine.
  • bunnytail0 2010/11/18 15:19:25
    bunnytail0
    As far as I'm concerned, I stopped flying after a 1999 trip to Hawaii and back because I thought the airport security procedures then in place were intrusive and unreasonable. It was definitely tame compared to the last ten years years of escalating and unlawful stripping of our basic human rights. All of this is, of course, just meant to control the people because if we stand up to the illegal (so-called) government we (laughingly) elected into place then these people would be put off the gravy train. They can't let that happen, because if it did then their wealth would be in jeopardy. And, after all, they're in government to maintain and gain wealth from the people they are otherwise supposed to represent. Since it's not true that they represent us we need to rise up against these lying, thieving murderers and oust them, not only from their places of authority, but also from our country and, ultimately, from our planet. So, if you must fly, especially this coming Wednesday, opt out of the scanner and insist on being in full public view while being sexually assaulted by a degenerate TSA goon.
  • Marek 2010/02/14 12:40:39
    Marek
    I don't believe that it was staged. I used to take infowars at their word but their insistence that 9/11 was an inside job by Bush administration convinced me that they are way of the rocker. I have a copies of Fahrenheit 911 and Loose Change and both are such obvious fabrications without any connection with the truth they claim to seek.

I don't believe that body scanners are going to be very effective unless they actually use very expensive scanners that can distinguish between actual flesh and whatever might be concealed inside the bodies.

But they would be better than nothing. Another way is to use profiling and actual physical body searches of each suspected potential terrorist or to forbid air travel to entire group of people.
  • SaltySo... Marek 2010/02/15 04:39:56
    SaltySodahead7
    I see on your profile that you'd like to meet GW. Perhaps if you were gay you'd have a better chance. Jeff Gannon the Gay madam, who stayed the night at the Whitehouse on several occasions during the previous administration, was caught pretending to be a reporter.
    The Bush family has gone to the Satanic bohemian grove rituals for three generations. Pictures and witnesses testify to the male prostitutes that attend this to service the elite. Nixon said about the Grove, "The Bohemian Grove, which I attend from time to time . . . It is the most faggy goddamned thing you could ever imagine with that San Francisco crowd."
    GW's CLAIM to being a "Christian" came from his Skull and Bones ritual where they refer to it as being "born again" and has NOTHING to do with Christianity!
    Just upon first glance, you seem to make quick jugdements without looking too deeply at the evidence or perhaps you buy into the beliefs handed down to you by your heroes.
    I prefer to research things myself and are more likely to respect the opinions of those who research things, are willing to change based upon new evidence, and encourage me to look into what they say before I believe them.
    When you put your faith into phony people you set yourself up for following them to hell. GW had a LOT of good inte...

When you put your faith into phony people you set yourself up for following them to hell. GW had a LOT of good intentions. The blood of millions of innocents is on his hands and everyone else who enabled him to commit his crimes. (By the way Obama, if he follows Palin's advice to start WWIII with Iran will also, so don't assume that just because I know so much about Bush's crimes that I support the other face of evil.)
    You supposedly do some work with metals? but you believe that 1800 degree office fires melted structural grade steel? What's really crazy is the official story of 911. We don't know what happened because there was NO investigation. Far more money was spent on investigating Clinton's Blue Dress scandal than the worst crime in US history!
    People like you are OKAY with this fact and kid yourselves that YOU are good Americans.
  • Marek SaltySo... 2010/02/15 05:39:41
    Marek
    Oh get real, just admit you hate president Bush and save yourself and everybody the trouble of reading your hateful diatribe.
  • fred Marek 2010/11/18 15:13:46
    fred
    +3
    so even though they have it on camera, have the record of the guy getting past security, and have the 2 lawyer witnesses that so far as to give sworn testimony...you believe whatever the gov't tells you happened?
  • Dr Jazz 2010/01/29 15:48:19
    Dr Jazz
    I think everyone should have to fly naked.

choose answer explained fly naked
  • Choose your own answer explained below...
    Lady Jules ♥♥ in Lestat I trust ♥♥
    I have nothing to hide and if it's going to keep me safe then I'd do it. I mean it kind of makes you wonder if maybe the people throwing a fit about this aren't terrorists.
  • SaltySo... Lady Ju... 2010/02/02 01:35:50
    SaltySodahead7
    Yeah but NOW someone has tried to smuggle things on INSIDE their body. Are you and your children going to let them look inside your body as well? The REAL problem is NOT the admission that this "Terrorist" was helped on by a government agent BYPASSING security, but that wo many Americans are so ready to give up their freedoms fo supposed protection from terrorists!
    Bush said they (the terrorists) hate us because of our freedom.The only ones taking our freedoms away are the very government that is SUPPOSEDLY protecting us from the "terrorists" (read the patriot act and all of the OTHER anti-terror laws that have taken our freedoms). Therefore THEY ARE the Terrorists. Get it? THEY hate us because of our freedoms.
    "I've got nothing to hide" is the the name of the highway that leads to slvery. Those who do not cherish freedom do not know how to protect it.
  • Lady Ju... SaltySo... 2010/02/02 05:53:49
    Lady Jules ♥♥ in Lestat I trust ♥♥
    Well I don't have children nor will I ever have children so I don't really think that's an issue.

If you don't want to be searched just tell those nice men in airport security that you are going to cherish your freedom and not be searched. Let's see how long it takes you to get put on the no fly list.

Sorry hon but it's out of your hands unless you want to go get a pilot's license and fly one of those small planes around.
  • . 2010/01/29 15:02:13
    .
    Well if I wanna fly I guess I don't have a choice, if you refuse then I guess you won't fly unless you consent to a private search maybe.
  • SaltySo... . 2010/02/02 01:26:15
    SaltySodahead7
    Airlines are PRIVATELY owned, why do they operate like they are controlled by the Big Brother military and/or Government?
  • . SaltySo... 2010/02/02 02:34:55
    .
    I'm thinking the FAA somehow has power over them converning flights and safety so maybe it's them.

2014/08/30 02:33:02