Will you be watching Al Jazeera TV?

Drue-AFCL 2013/01/06 05:02:07
Related Topics: Al Jazeera, TV

• Buttbeard 2013/02/02 14:05:39
    Buttbeard
    i don't even know what that is
  • David Hussey 2013/01/18 07:02:49
    David Hussey
    But.... I will continue to include their website as a source for reporting. They offer a degree of objectivity that simply cannot be found in Western media and they actually have reporters in the field.... unlike the US media that only has talking heads on TV parroting whatever sound bites they're handed by the two establishment political parties.
  • Phyllis Murphy 2013/01/08 17:36:48
    Phyllis Murphy
    +1
    To stay informed and see what new tactics will be used to take America down.
  • mikeyavelli 2013/01/08 17:08:04
    mikeyavelli
    well, maybe only the primetime re-runs of the beheading of daniel pearl by hero sheik mohammed.
  • Cat 2013/01/07 18:39:24
    Cat
    +1
    At least a few times just to evaluate it's content and tone.
  • Bronar 2013/01/07 17:34:30
    Bronar
    +2
    But I do have their website in my news bookmarks. I use all news sources and filter out the bias as I see fit. Not perfect, but it works for me.
  • michael 2013/01/07 11:05:18
    michael
    +1
    Yes ,freedom of speech ,know your enemy,keep your friends close and your enemies closer,knowledge is power,find their weaknesses and exploit them etc .... Or, just watch it and decide for yourself ,we are already being brainwashed by channels all over the world as to what THEY want us to buy,support,THINK ,so whats the problem?
  • Ozzyboy 2013/01/07 03:23:42
    Ozzyboy
    +2
    I've already told my cable co that if they carry it they can kiss my money goodbye. I'd rather go without it than to have to pay for it. I already pay too much for the garbage they put on cable. I don't want Disney but I have to pay for it. Adding gorezeera would be the end of cable in this house.
  • Ashley 2013/01/06 21:57:36
    Ashley
    +2
    no way
  • KD 2013/01/06 21:30:33
  • Steve ☮ R ☮ P ☮ 2012 ☮ 2013/01/06 21:11:45
    Steve ☮ R ☮ P ☮ 2012 ☮
    +3
    I might check it out. Can't be any more biased or full of lies than the American MSM.
  • BoomLover Steve ☮... 2013/01/07 05:49:40
    BoomLover
    Actually, it can...because it would be run by Muslims, and that is one of their tenets, written in the Koran...to deceive...at least it isn't a "Written Law" in our Mass Media or so we can hope...
  • Steve ☮... BoomLover 2013/01/08 02:51:55
    Steve ☮ R ☮ P ☮ 2012 ☮
    +2
    It may not be written law, but it is the standard MO of the American MSM to lie about everything on behalf of their corporate masters.
  • BoomLover Steve ☮... 2013/01/08 03:59:30
  • David H... Steve ☮... 2013/01/18 07:05:27
    David Hussey
    +1
    I think you'll find it to be far better than the US media. Certainly view their coverage of Middle Eastern events with a skeptical eye and verify from alternate sources, but they are still far more objective than anything you'll find here.
  • JwonGalt 2013/01/06 20:37:29
    JwonGalt
    +3
    I watch Fox and Msnbc, why not this one?
  • Cn2012 2013/01/06 20:29:01
    Cn2012
    +2
    Probably not. I don't need another news network to try and peddle its agenda to me.
  • Sumātogai 2013/01/06 20:16:08
    Sumātogai
    +2
    The truth will set you free.
  • Becca <333 2013/01/06 19:38:17
    +2
    No way, I want absolutely nothing to do with it.
  • CWOO10 - PWCM 2013/01/06 18:49:20
    CWOO10 - PWCM
    +3
    Al Gore just changed his last name to Jazeera!

Didn't watch Gore's channel, won't watch Jazeera's either.
  • Freeranger 2013/01/06 18:29:07
    Freeranger
    +5
    No, never.

They're a Trojan horse. The goal of Islam is to defeat it's largest impediment (America) so that a world wide islamic caliphate may be established. If they cannot defeat us presently on the battlefield (and they can't), the alternative is to become that sea which wears away that shore stone incrementally over time. Gain a toe hold within America, and slowly spread islamic propaganda so that it becomes more palatable to Americans.

No thanks. I know what your evil is about and what you're hoping to realize through your network. Hopefully, others will see through the ruse as well.
  • Sumātogai Freeranger 2013/01/06 20:19:20
    Sumātogai
    +2
    You have no idea what you are talking about. Nothing you say make sense nor is it true. Nice try but you're wrong.
  • FlyGalsMom Sumātogai 2013/01/07 00:03:24
    FlyGalsMom
    +1
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion~ but In my opinion ~ Your opinion does not count LOL~
  • Sumātogai FlyGalsMom 2013/01/07 01:19:55
    Sumātogai
    +1
    If my opinion doesn't count then you can't say " everyone is entitled to their opinion.

2} Why doesn't my opinion count? Because you are so closed minded that you think that everything that you know is right and anyone who thinks otherwise is wrong?

Stop being stupid and use your words. Peace be with you.
  • Freeranger Sumātogai 2013/01/07 00:59:05
    Freeranger
    +1
    Let me just spell it out for you.

You're totally inexperienced, naive and void of understanding the value of propaganda. Al Jazeera would absolutely love your young, malleable mind......in fact, it not only hopes to prey on cherries like you, it NEEDS to. You'll appreciate the difference one day when you grow up (I hope).
  • Sumātogai Freeranger 2013/01/07 01:43:28
    Sumātogai
    Age has nothing to do with knowledge. It is a number,nothing more.

Your lack of knowledge of the world and it's people will lead to your downfall and will not serve you. Everything is not what it seems.

Just because something is different or difficult for you to comprehend does not mean that it {or they} are out to get you.

A lack of knowledge is the death of the fool,but an open mind brings life to the wise

Al Jazeera is not spreading propaganda. Just because you lack knowledge of this network does not make it propaganda. It just means you can't or choose not to comprehend the truth.
  • Freeranger Sumātogai 2013/01/07 02:44:06
    Freeranger
    +1
    For the record my boy, I had traveled much of the world before you were generated as a future sperm seed....and I have experienced and viewed the best and most base of humanity from the borders of China to Australia and beyond.

You are an arrogant, young keyboardist, attempting to place himself on a plateau at which, he has no experience.....and certainly no business.
    But then, as is said, youth is wasted on the young.

Insipid neophyte, you're dismissed.
  • Sumātogai Freeranger 2013/01/07 02:55:32
    Sumātogai
    Just because you have traveled to different places does not mean anything. Any fool can brag about his accomplishments,but a wise man sticks to the point.

The point is that you have no idea what you are talking about regarding Al-Jazeera. Age has nothing to do with anything regarding this subject. Stick to the point and stop being stupid.
  • Ozzyboy Sumātogai 2013/01/07 03:27:15
    Ozzyboy
    +1
    Being anti-American might give you a clue as to how they will treat American information. So, wise man stick to the subject matter and do diligent research before you attack those who have already done the research needed to be informed over this new trojan horse that is being thrust upon the Americans.
  • Sumātogai Ozzyboy 2013/01/07 03:59:51
    Sumātogai
    Your informant should not be trusted and the information given to you should be wiped from your memory. Nowadays everybody in the world is anti-american. That being said,Al-Jazeera speaks and reports the truth based on what the people says and not on speculation and here-say. I can understand why you think that they are the "new Trojan horse". You can't handle the truth and it scares you. So instead of being open to new ideas,you shut down and speak lies without proof.
  • BoomLover Sumātogai 2013/01/07 06:02:30
    BoomLover
    Here is a thought...Al-Jazeera is run by Muslims, from a country that is mostly Muslim. They have a "duty" to deceive the "Infidel", which means anyone, and everyone who is NOT Muslim, until such time as Islam takes over sufficiently to over rule the opposition. Islam regards Israel and America as Great Satan and Little Satan, with the sworn goal to destroy both. You say that "Nowadays everybody in the world is anti-american"...You Can't Prove That Statement, so who is the "unwise" one now? And if you believe "Al-Jazeera speaks and reports the truth", then you have either been sadly deceived, or have converted to Islam yourself. From the beginning, he should have said, "Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, even if they are wrong."
  • Sumātogai BoomLover 2013/01/07 09:21:04
    Sumātogai
    I can prove that statement. All the stupid things that america has done to the world would lead anybody to be anti-america. Especially all the false propaganda spread by America that Muslims are bad people who are out for your destruction. Which is not true.

Nobody is thinking about America. We all have a life to live. You might have all the time in the world to be foolish but we have better things to do then to try to brainwash a country who isn't even worth our time. Al-Jazeera has better things to do with it's time and resources then to waste it on the stupid agenda that you created.

Also your perception of Muslims and Islam are dumb and wrong. Not everybody is out to get you. Stop being so paranoid. You have serious trust issues and it will not serve you in your lifetime.
  • Ozzyboy Sumātogai 2013/01/07 18:02:48
    Ozzyboy
    Tell Daniel Pearlman that this is all false propaganda.
  • Sumātogai Ozzyboy 2013/01/07 18:17:33
    Sumātogai
    Who is Daniel Pearlman?
  • Ozzyboy Sumātogai 2013/01/07 20:02:38
    Ozzyboy
    A newspaperman who was the recipient of the peaceful and enlightened faith. Look it up yourself.
  • Sumātogai Ozzyboy 2013/01/07 20:22:15
    Sumātogai
    You was the one who brought it up.

What's your point?
  • Ozzyboy Sumātogai 2013/01/08 03:03:45
    Ozzyboy
    You are just too ignorant to waste my time on, especially if you don't know who Daniel Pearlman was.
  • Sumātogai Ozzyboy 2013/01/08 03:33:30
    Sumātogai
    Since you think you are so smart,why don't you tell me everything about Daniel Pearlman.

Ignorance is not determined by who you know but by what you do.
  • Ozzyboy Sumātogai 2013/01/08 16:49:07
    Ozzyboy
    Daniel Pearlman is a well known figure and I will not do your research for you. Just remain lazy, ignorant and spew your propaganda. It shows who you really are.

2014/11/01 08:07:17