Will Voting For Ron Paul Help or Hurt Obama's Chances of Re-election?

Semper Fi 2012/06/12 15:23:49

With Paul in the race, Romney would win with 44 percent of the vote, followed by Obama with 39 percent and Paul with 13 percent, if the election were this week, according to the May 6-7 poll of 1,000 likely voters. The margin of error is plus or minus three percentage points.

Rasmussen Reports' most recent daily tracking poll of the presidential race has Romney at 49 percent and Obama at 44 percent in a two person race.

A Paul candidacy would hurt Obama most among independents, the poll suggests. Paul would only gain the votes of five percent of Democrats, but would win 23 percent of independents. Only 31 percent of the remaining independents would go to Obama and Romney would win 37 percent of the independent vote.

*********

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.), Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul's son, endorsed Mitt Romney for president late Thursday night, just a day after his father admitted that he could not be the GOP nominee given his delegate count.

"My first choice has always been my father. I campaigned for him when I was 11-years-old. He's still my first pick," Paul, a founding member of the Senate Tea Party Caucus, told Fox News' Sean Hannity. "But now that the nominating process is over, tonight I'm happy to announce that I'm going to be supporting Gov. Mitt Romney."

Read More: http://www.christianpost.com/news/ron-paul-would-t...

• DM Twin 2012/06/12 17:03:47
    A Ron Paul vote will help re-elect Obama
    DM Twin
    +7
    Ok Paulinistas..

VOTE FOR THE ACTUAL REPUBLICAN OR STAY HOME..

Write in Ron Paul and YOU ARE VOTING FOR OBUTTHOLE...

If youWANT Obama to win re-electrion do as you will... that just makes you a commicrat so QUIT LYING about being a Libertarian . If you were a Libertarian... YOU WOULD VOTE FOR THE LIBERTARIAN CANDIDATE.... Don't be a Hypocrtie .

2014/10/01 04:14:25