Will there be another Civil War in America?

Freedomwatcher 2009/12/18 15:35:02

Obama Orders 1 Million US Troops to prepare for Civil War

http://www.eutimes.net/2009/11/obama-orders-1-million-us-troo...

Russian Military Analysts are reporting to Prime Minister Putin that US President Barack Obama has issued orders to his Northern Command’s (USNORTHCOM) top leader, US Air Force General Gene Renuart, to “begin immediately” increasing his military forces to 1 million troops by January 30, 2010, in what these reports warn is an expected outbreak of civil war within the United States before the end of winter.

According to these reports, Obama has had over these past weeks “numerous” meetings with his war council about how best to manage the expected implosion of his Nations banking system while at the same time attempting to keep the United States military hegemony over the World in what Russian Military Analysts state is a “last ditch gambit” whose success is “far from certain”.

And to Obama’s “last ditch gambit”, these reports continue, he is to announce in a nationwide address to his people this coming week that he is going to expand the level of US Military Forces in Afghanistan by tens of thousands of troops, while at the same time using the deployment of these soldiers as a “cover” for returning to the United States over 200,000 additional American soldiers from the over 800 bases in over 39 countries they have stationed around the Globe bringing the level of these forces in America to over 1 million, a number the US Military believes will be able to contain the “explosion of violence” expected to roil these peoples when they learn their economy has been bankrupted.
These reports further state that at the same time Obama will be attempting to keep his Nation from violent disintegration, the tens of thousands of additional troops he will send to Afghanistan are to be ordered to Kandahar where the Americans and their NATO allies will begin their final attempt to secure their TAPI (Turkmenistan, Afghanistan, Pakistan and India) pipeline, which without the Western Nations, due to their grave lack of alternative energy resources, and being cut off from these vast Central Asian supplies (which both Russia and China are seeking to insure), are warned will totally collapse.
Making the American’s (and by extension the West’s) situation even worse are new reports coming from the International Energy Agency stating that “under pressure” from the US government they have been “deliberately underplaying” a looming Global oil shortage for fear of triggering panic buying and raising the Americans fear over the end of oil supremacy because it would threaten their power over access to our World’s last remaining oil resources.
To the scariest “end game” maneuvers being made by Obama, in his attempt to protect Americas Global hegemony, is his record shattering move in plunging the United States $3.5 Trillion further into debt, and which raises the total amount owed by the United States, to its citizens and the World, to the unprecedented height of over $106 Trillion.
So alarming has Obama’s actions become (especially since they are being imitated by all of the Western powers) that the managing-director of the International Monetary Fund (IMF), Dominique Strauss-Kahn, warned this past week that the “stimulus actions” of the West (which in essence is nothing more than the printing of money with nothing to back it up) has now become a “threat to democracy” as millions of people are expected to erupt in violence against their governments over the theft of their money and their futures.
Most unfortunately for the American people though is that this IMF warning fell on “deaf ears” in the United States with the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis President, James Bullard, saying this week that the US would continue its “stimulus actions” because they “would give more flexibility to US policymakers”, a most absurd statement especially when viewed in the light of the unprecedented debt payments currently looming over the American economy they have no ability whatsoever to pay.
To the ability of the West’s banking giants to save their Nation’s economies, even worse news came this week with the US ratings giant Standards & Poors issuing a warning that “every single bank in Japan, the US, Germany, Spain, and Italy included in S&P;’s list of 45 Global lenders remain unsafe”, a warning which then lead to one of Europe’s largest banks, Société Générale, warning its clients to prepare for a “total Global Economic Collapse”.
To the fears of Obama over the United States erupting into civil war once the full extent of the rape and pillaging of these peoples by their banks and government becomes known to them, grim evidence now shows the likelihood of this occurring much sooner than later, especially in new poll figures showing that Obama’s approval rating among white Americans has now fallen to 39%. A number made more significant when one realizes that the white population of the United States comprises 74% of their estimated 398 million citizens, or put more ominously in these reports as “over 220 million American people armed to the teeth and ready to explode”.
And so fearful has the white population of the United States become that upon the election of Obama to the Presidency he was named as the “Gun Salesman of the Year” by the Outdoor Wire, the US’s largest daily electronic news service for the outdoor industry, who report “panic buying” of weapons and ammunition by those fearful of the destruction of their country at the hands of man they believe is not even an American citizen and had been foisted upon them by their elite classes seeking to enslave them.
Though the coming civil war in the United States is being virtually ignored by their propaganda media, the same cannot be said of Russia, where leading Russian political analyst, Professor Igor Panarin has long warned that the economic turmoil in the United States has confirmed his long-held view that the US is heading for collapse, and will divide into separate parts.
Professor Igor Panarin further stated in his warning that “the US Dollar is not secured by anything. The country’s foreign debt has grown like an avalanche, even though in the early 1980s there was no debt. By 1998, when I first made my prediction, it had exceeded $2 trillion. Now it is more than 11 trillion. This is a pyramid that can only collapse.”
What remains to be seen, and these reports do not speculate upon, is if the citizen-soldiers of the United States will fire upon and kill their fellow countrymen during the coming conflict, but if history is to be our guide clearly shows this will be the case as the once great American Nation continues its headlong plunge into the abyss of history. May God have mercy upon all of them.

• Freedom Mom 2009/12/19 02:52:11
    Freedom Mom
    +9
    I don't believe US troops would turn against, the American people, foreign troops it is very possible. I believe the Elite are afraid, of what the American peoples reaction is going to be, when they have nothing to lose, we all are aware of the lies, fleecing of the American Taxpayers, vote fraud, government control over the economy, UN control over American citizens, American citizens have made many reports of foreign troops in the US (German, Japanese, Dutch, Korean, UN, Chinese, Canadian, Mexican) Iceland, France, and other countries have had Riots and violence when their country went broke. If I were the Elite and did these things to people, I would be afraid. Climategate, Americans are aware of the New World Order, and the plans of Agenda 21. And some Americans refuse to hear, to see, what is planned for them. Copenhagon Agreement, they are setting up the framework for Global Governance for you to live in. When push comes to shove, we are going to have to stop them or choose to live on our knees. Russia, is just laughing at the hubris of our leaders, and Americans for putting up with it.

• clifford 2014/04/21 14:52:28
    clifford
    I do think we will that's my opinion and is Americans should ready for by stocking food water and remember as sayings goes to concur a country u must disarm it first. Don't let them take our gun rights
  • jere.chievres 2012/08/05 17:27:49
    jere.chievres
    Maybe if Bozo gets reelected.
  • sara 2012/08/05 03:58:23
    sara
    +1
    When the economy collapses this will trigger a civil war in the US. Our once super power will be brought to it's knees. God has begun to judge the nations for their disobedience. We are living in the days of Noah & Sodum & Gomorrah. All anglo saxon countries will collapse as foretold in scripture
  • gilbertgosane 2011/12/21 12:14:45 (edited)
    gilbertgosane
    Go ahead and try it, see how far you get.
    I just watched the video, the Russian guy predicted the US would break apart in 2010!
  • Aaron gilbert... 2012/05/01 04:49:06
    Aaron
    +2
    It's scary times indeed. I just got done watching Adolf Hitler rise to power on history channel and I compared it to how obama is rising to power... very interesting. Very similiar if you don't believe me then look it up yourself. -Aaron
  • gilbert... Aaron 2012/05/02 11:03:29
    gilbertgosane
    I also compared Obamas rise to power to Hitlers and found absolutely no similarities.
  • Walter Penn 2011/12/19 18:28:06
    Walter Penn
    +2
    I am undecided, but fear the worste is yet to come. With Obama in office, and the knowledge that he has asked many of our troops whether or not they would fire upon another American gives me reason for fear. I can personally tell you that this administration has secretly spent hundreds of millions of tax payers dollars updating fema camps all over the nation, and in Canada. What would our government need with such camps? To me the only people who are profitting are the rich, thanks to Obama's trickled up policies. We the people are getting sick and tired of being used to further a Socialist agenda. As for leaders there are many ex military personel who will stand up with the American people if the worste does come. The best way to avoid this is for a turn over in leadership, it is time to out all those who put us in this ditch, exile them, as they have us.
  • Dennis Harvey 2011/09/11 22:23:41
    Dennis Harvey
    +1
    This nation is run by beings that have absolutely no natural human emotions. There is nothing that they might do to any one of us if it meets ther agenda. If you think there is any person or being that can help you besides the God of the Bible, you had better get on your knees and think again!!
  • LibertarianWill 2011/09/07 02:45:59
    LibertarianWill
    I hope not. But it seems like we might have a Kent state,Tianamen square type crackdown
  • kat 2011/04/12 20:27:33
    kat
    +1
    The U.S. is clearly prepared for the strong possibility of civil war. Libertarians and Republicans are openly waging this war against the U.S. along class lines and attempting a coups d'état in which the Democratic Republic will be gutted and reformed in the image of China. There is still a chance of averting this outcome but it is very difficult because the libertarians are practicing semantic ideological warfare in which they are using terms and ideas such as "freedom" and "liberty" that are sacred in American minds to achieve the complete opposite. This type of propaganda bullying is reminiscent of Jehovah Witness tactics and is notoriously difficult to cut through.
  • Walter ... kat 2011/12/19 18:16:06
    Walter Penn
    +3
    Kat you are saying if we continue down the Democrat rails we will be more free? Under the Obama administration I have lost more of my freedoms that ever in the history of the USA. I don't buy your anology.
  • jere.ch... kat 2012/08/05 17:30:45
    jere.chievres
    Keep drinking the Kool-Aid!
  • tammuzza 2010/10/17 02:30:36
    tammuzza
    we are to stupid and submissive to start a war. some of us are not. but i dont think theres enough. if there is a war we would need leaders to know gurrila war tactics. and wepon design
  • jere.ch... tammuzza 2012/08/05 17:32:46
    jere.chievres
    There are about 20,000,000 veterans that would help. And most of them have the ablilities AND GUNS
  • clock 2010/03/19 02:02:11
    clock
    vanity vanity vanity, all is vanity.

we won't revolt...we'll let whomever buys us....rule us.
  • jere.ch... clock 2012/08/05 17:33:24
    jere.chievres
    You can have the Kool-Aid.
  • gsteinum 2010/02/23 09:06:53 (edited)
    gsteinum
    +2
    sounds like you're heavily invested in starting one. your reality testing ability is significantly impaired. it would be in your own best interest to seek professional help. "russian military analysts" you say?? and how would you have access to that privileged information comrade? why would a professed freedomwatcher pay any attention to what a dictator had to say or did? there is a huge element of projection in what you spew. that is, you paint the person you choose to demonize as plotting and manuevering. in support of this absurd conjecture, you attempt to back up that untenable position with the very same convoluted plot line you attribute to our president. plots and subterfuge appear to be rampant in your world. true, there is a faint veneer of credibility to what you type, in that you are a major name-dropper. however after that you trip off into speculation and fantasy. you give an account of something without actually bothering to provide a full quote that is free of your editorializing. (cheney-esque fear mongering) you profess to know what "the white population of the United States" is thinking. my, how powerful you are (not). noone, sorry not even you has that ability. but that statement in and of itself opens yourself up to the accusation of being a racist, n...
    sounds like you're heavily invested in starting one. your reality testing ability is significantly impaired. it would be in your own best interest to seek professional help. "russian military analysts" you say?? and how would you have access to that privileged information comrade? why would a professed freedomwatcher pay any attention to what a dictator had to say or did? there is a huge element of projection in what you spew. that is, you paint the person you choose to demonize as plotting and manuevering. in support of this absurd conjecture, you attempt to back up that untenable position with the very same convoluted plot line you attribute to our president. plots and subterfuge appear to be rampant in your world. true, there is a faint veneer of credibility to what you type, in that you are a major name-dropper. however after that you trip off into speculation and fantasy. you give an account of something without actually bothering to provide a full quote that is free of your editorializing. (cheney-esque fear mongering) you profess to know what "the white population of the United States" is thinking. my, how powerful you are (not). noone, sorry not even you has that ability. but that statement in and of itself opens yourself up to the accusation of being a racist, not to mention substantiating my theory that you could be paranoid. there is that aura of grandiosity that you appear to clothe yourself in, which is also tightly linked to a paranoid delusional system. do you have enough courage to admit what you are? it is so very easy to lie with statistics, contrived numbers, as you well know. what are the exact sources of your bizarre ideation/ideology or what you appear to consider fact???? "the elite classes seeking to enslave them" my, my how poetic. i tell you, in my humble opinion carl marx would be jealous of you, or did you plaguerize it from him? You, the self-proclaimed freedomwatcher use very little real documentation. in several instances, the "documentation" you provide is sourced from a dictatorship. how could a professed freedomwatcher put so much stock in a dictator or his regime?? No, i don't consider your personal take on what others have said to be documentation, if in fact it ever was. perhaps that's a triffing matter best left to other meer mortals. another choice tidbit you deem to grace gullible types with: "millions of people are expected to erupt in violence against their governments" . by whom, you?? paraphrasing is not quite the same as a direct quote, and has been subjected to your twisted ideations. the use of the plural in your paraphrasing also coroborates the grandiosity of your ideations, and serves to further substantiate that you seem to be profoundly paranoid. in summation: your entire rant is opinion, very delusional opinion. you need psychiatric help. i strongly urge you to get it.
  • cuz gsteinum 2010/03/02 16:47:43
    cuz
    +4
    Having a bad day there gsteinum? Your sarcasm seems to add weight to what FW is saying. Why else would you launch such a vicious attack without any documentation yourself.
    I suppose it's supposed to be self-evident that our President has our best interest at heart, right? Perhaps you could elaborate on all of the good things he has done since being in office.
    I myself might not agree with what FW posted here but for you to say that he needs psychiatric help looks to me like you might have an agenda. Who do you work for anyway?
  • jere.ch... cuz 2012/08/05 17:35:15
    jere.chievres
    +1
    Love that Geronimo on your avatar, the Indians are fed up too.
  • cuz jere.ch... 2012/08/06 05:26:55
    cuz
    My avatar isn't Siouan but I agree, many are.
    http://www.commondreams.org/n...
  • Freedom... gsteinum 2010/03/11 14:42:57
    Freedomwatcher
    +3
    I just want to know where I said anything that justified such a response? Or do you just like to start shit?
  • Freedom... gsteinum 2011/04/15 19:05:10
    Freedomwatcher
    +3
    Getting a little closer there aye? You have never responded to Cuz or myself to such a vicious attack on character. Hows that $4.00 a gallon of gasoline working out for ya?
  • holidayzbeauty 2010/01/03 07:21:33
    holidayzbeauty
    +1
    I fear that there are some who wish the American people would do something to insight a revolution. I pray that this will not be the case as I am not as confident as some that our military will not follow orders and turn on the very people they are sworn to protect. what if miltary families are held in lieu of soldiers carrying out orders - there is a variety of scenarios available. foriegn troops. the need to feed ones family would cause one to follow orders.
  • holiday... holiday... 2010/01/03 07:23:41
    holidayzbeauty
    +1
    the bottom line is that there would be casualties beyond comprehension should a violent revolution begin. and, we should all be concerned for one another concerning this subject.
  • oracleman holiday... 2010/02/09 09:19:07
    oracleman
    +3
    I understand your line of thinking, but the one thing you can count on with people is someone will always do something stupid. Collaspe will happen that is a forgone conclusion already. The way are troops will react to shooting at fellow Americans is not in question. Some will follow orders most won't, because when the lights go out and the food stops moving they will just go home to family. Congress has already run the numbers on this. Thats why the head of NorthCom made the deal to bring in Canadian troops. The people of America have woken up, but its a little like shutting the gate after the cows have all got out. We are a day late and a few Trillion dollars short now.
  • gsteinum holiday... 2010/02/23 09:37:38
    gsteinum
    +1
    holidayzbeauty: perhaps you are refering freedomwatcher's creative writing exercise? in any event, i would be wary of self-annointed super patriots that profess to know what's best for this country, but in fact are deluded anarchists. also, i would caution you to be leary of people who prey upon other's fears with manufactured diatribes that contain little if any fact. their reality is either fed to them by other lunatics or invented by themselves. like as not, there are people who would rather overthrow the current system in this country, rather than take a little time and effort to work to make it better, and they don't let quibbling things like facts get in their way. someone who would like to do this(overthrow the government), might have a shred of sanity left, and therefor exercise some caution by not flatly stating his intent, on say, for example a social forum, on the internet, which thus far, remains relatively unregulated. in simpler form: that means anyone can say almost anything they want without regard to fact, with little immediate consequence. someone who obcesses over doing this would, out of necessity, demonize his percieved foe. he would no doubt , have to be someone with the ability to charm and schmooze those whom he wishes to manipulate. and he would, undou...
    holidayzbeauty: perhaps you are refering freedomwatcher's creative writing exercise? in any event, i would be wary of self-annointed super patriots that profess to know what's best for this country, but in fact are deluded anarchists. also, i would caution you to be leary of people who prey upon other's fears with manufactured diatribes that contain little if any fact. their reality is either fed to them by other lunatics or invented by themselves. like as not, there are people who would rather overthrow the current system in this country, rather than take a little time and effort to work to make it better, and they don't let quibbling things like facts get in their way. someone who would like to do this(overthrow the government), might have a shred of sanity left, and therefor exercise some caution by not flatly stating his intent, on say, for example a social forum, on the internet, which thus far, remains relatively unregulated. in simpler form: that means anyone can say almost anything they want without regard to fact, with little immediate consequence. someone who obcesses over doing this would, out of necessity, demonize his percieved foe. he would no doubt , have to be someone with the ability to charm and schmooze those whom he wishes to manipulate. and he would, undoubtedly have other accomplices, of like mind, that would chime in to present the false illusion of reality and popularity of the twisted " thinking" such a person displays. there is a word for what such a person would do, if he had the ear of people he's either convinced or that were led into a delusion system by others. the word is SEDITION. if you happen to get all your information solely from the internet, i would strongly encourage you to check out other perspectives, for your own peace of mind. if you believe anything of what the self-professed freedomwatcher is selling, then you have allowed yourself to be conned and manipulated.
  • Divided States of America 2010/01/01 03:10:31
    Divided States of America
    +1
    I didn't read much of the post...I think we could have a war,but not likily to happen.I don't think most are willing to risk life or property to bring real change.Economics will drive many to want war,but loss of freedoms will be the straw in the current scene.Many states are passing new laws and taxing hard.To many laws and to many taxed to near poverty!Our system will implode someday,Russia is just trying to direct investors their way,and I don't blame them.

A cilvil war would trash our economy ,same for thought of.This can not be a tea party to work ,its all or nothing.
  • Jerry"G" 2009/12/31 02:51:25
    Jerry"G"
    +2
    Wars and rumors of wars, as predicted in holy scripture.
  • Dennis ... Jerry"G" 2011/09/11 22:50:21
    Dennis Harvey
    +4
    True,true!!
  • jere.ch... Jerry"G" 2012/08/05 17:40:21
    jere.chievres
    +1
    Which Holy Scripture? Revelations that was written 1400 years after the Establishment of "Christianity" during the Reformation to scare the pants of the Peasants and make them toe the line. I see it still works. Mozeltov!
  • Nicole 2009/12/27 23:02:52
    Nicole
    +1
    If Obama turns US Troops against the American people, it will be the fall of America. Which is exactly what Obama wants it seems... after all asking our troops to turn on their families, friends, and neighbors is asking too much; and I think he would be assuming too much if he actually believes they will just turn and shoot without hesitation.

Plus, I am pretty sure that not all men and women in the armed forces voted for Obama, or are happy with his job performance either.
  • Dennis ... Nicole 2011/09/11 22:39:41
    Dennis Harvey
    +2
    I think you are right!
  • jere.ch... Nicole 2012/08/05 17:42:48 (edited)
    jere.chievres
    I may be retired from the Army but I have connections still, and I know how unhappy they are I think "Barry will have is tuches handed to him by the JCS.
  • sue 2009/12/27 06:09:14
    sue
    These seems all very unlikely. Seriously, do you feel "fearful"? Do you own a gun? I think all the statistics are off on this.
  • Dennis ... sue 2011/09/11 22:52:14
    Dennis Harvey
    +3
    You would be amazed at the number of people who not only own guns but carry them all of the time!
  • sue Dennis ... 2011/09/12 10:20:48
    sue
    I suppose we do have a lot of people who own guns, but on a per capita basis, Canada has more, as do other nations.

Most Americans are working too hard to get buy to do this kind of thing. We have seen what civil war did to our own country and also to other countries much more recently. They never get back on their feet. Most Americans wouldn't go for it, despite the crazy rhetoric of those who would welcome it.
  • Dennis ... sue 2011/09/13 04:33:39
    Dennis Harvey
    +2
    What you say makes good sense.
  • jere.ch... Dennis ... 2012/08/05 17:43:38
    jere.chievres
    Most veterans own guns.
  • Freespeechadvocate 2009/12/27 04:24:51 (edited)
    Freespeechadvocate
    Not likely. We are too fat and lazy. We've just had it too easy here. We can't give up our cable TV, internet, and air conditioning. Give us a few more years of destructive economic policy and it might just happen after the Great Depression looks like just another recession. Besides the group that is most dissatisfied wouldn't even tread on the grass at the Alamo. It's possible but not under current conditions. Maybe if Gama rays knock out all electronics or electrically controlled devices. Or if we got sent back to the stone age with a terrorist attack (i.e. an atomic bomb blowing up in the sky above America). But the people who are disenfranchised today are generally America loving
    patriots, though one COULD make the argument they are doing it FOR our great nation.

A war today would have to be fought much differently than the Civil war. Soldiers would have a hard time burning down homes, stealing people's property and food as was done in the Civil War. And without such tactics the war would have likely turned out differently. It's also not likely that the rebels would wear uniforms. Recent history tells us rebels would likely turn to terrorism...it would be a much harder fight for the U.S. army than anything they've experienced before. Besides, most of the military feels the same way that most of the currently disenfranchised feel.

That being said, eventually it WILL happen (although, probably not in any of our lifetimes). History is my proof.
  • tomem 2009/12/25 20:41:34
    tomem
    +2
    Sounds like a great script for a novel though. We have something the Russians don't understand. It's called free elections. Big O will be out by 2013 at the latest and sooner if the left thinks he's not useful anymore.

2014/11/25 20:00:15