Will the Tea Party Rise Again in 2014?

pantagruella 2013/07/05 09:28:07
Related Topics: Tea Party, Party

• MisterOriginal 2013/07/17 11:46:19
    MisterOriginal
    It's not about this party or that party. It's about freedom for all.
  • reaper 2013/07/09 04:04:38
    reaper
    they really messed themselves up and ended up becoming full of conspiracy theorists
  • Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of ... 2013/07/09 02:50:24
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    They have alienated too many people; Gay economic Conservatives, socially/economic minority Conservatives, and Libertarians. They have no chance of becoming a powerhouse, unless they address those issues.
  • Falcon 2013/07/08 02:21:38
    canoe
    Falcon
    Maybe if they join up with Sarah Palin and start a new party.
  • feretta 2013/07/07 20:11:30
    feretta
    +1
    I like it when they hang the republican party
  • Doc. J 2013/07/07 03:26:19
    canoe
    Doc. J
    +2
    I think they THINK they will....
  • findthelight2000 2013/07/06 20:44:10
    findthelight2000
    +2
    Not unless a horrible plague hits this Country and it turns everyone stupid!
  • Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F 2013/07/06 20:22:52 (edited)
    Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F
    +1
    Rise again? Huh, it never went away. The LWM hoped if they ignored the TEA Party, it might disappear. Another Epic Fail for them. since we have more patriots
    now than ever. Wow, how out of touch are they??
  • frank 2013/07/06 17:32:21
    frank
    +1
    I believe they sure will! As of now the only real Tea Party members have less than 4 years in congress. Michele Bachmann is not one of them.
  • daniel wayne 2013/07/06 15:39:11
    daniel wayne
    +1
    isnt there someway we can be more liberal with our personal liberties and conservative with our spending? i mean to say that i think some of the tea party ideals were good and a few should be forgotten. but obama sure makes me miss george. (washington and both bushes)
  • findthe... daniel ... 2013/07/06 20:42:57
    findthelight2000
    +2
    Sure..., When the Tea-Party idiots realize that huge tax-cuts for the rich and corporates, huge subsidies for the corporates, no inheritance tax for the rich and corporates, huge tax benefits for the rich and corporates IS SPENDING!
  • Match 2013/07/06 08:02:07
    Match
    +2
    Hell no. The smart people in this country have figured out what the tea party is really all about. tea baggers red necks
  • Pedro D... Match 2013/07/06 09:10:40
    Pedro Doller ~Inc.
    +5
    DEMOCRAT

david
  • reaper Pedro D... 2013/07/09 04:05:38
    reaper
    is that david duke? you know he's a republican now right?
  • Pedro D... reaper 2013/07/09 07:20:44
    Pedro Doller ~Inc.
    He was a Klansman as a Democrat.
  • reaper Pedro D... 2013/07/09 07:26:37
    reaper
    and he still believes in those ideas now as a republican. and to make things better, duke, like the rest of KKK have always been a group of conservative christians.
  • Pedro D... reaper 2013/07/09 07:31:41
    Pedro Doller ~Inc.
    To many skeletons in you closet to act so smug.
  • reaper Pedro D... 2013/07/09 09:06:08
    reaper
    i'm sorry, are you not happy with the fact the KKK through out it's entire history have also, always, been conservative christians?

happy kkk history conservative christians
  • Pedro D... reaper 2013/07/09 15:28:34
    Pedro Doller ~Inc.
    Back when that picture was taken, they were all Democrats. Got any new ones?
  • reaper Pedro D... 2013/07/10 01:44:38
    reaper
    so? Democrat is a party name. nothing takes from the fact they are and always have been conservative christians.
  • Pedro D... reaper 2013/07/10 02:25:03
    Pedro Doller ~Inc.
    Just using your tact. If you don't like what the TEA party is about, say why, not a bunch of fictional smear. That smear has all been well documented as coming from the DNC under their "Crash the TEA Party" operation, which appears to be ongoing. I rarely see any of these type of TEA Party pictures posted that didn't have their origins at the DNC. So when I see your post, I don't see an opinion, I see someone doing a job, much like mowing a lawn, doing someones laundry or washing someones car.

Actually, I have never heard or seen one argument dealing with what is wrong with the TEA Party platform, why they are opposed and explain why they offer a better choice. I only see posts like yours that have the appearance of being created by a smear operation, content of that operation being irrelevant. TEA today, Republican tomorrow, other Democrats the next day, other liberals the day after that. Just to let you know, DNC political strategists do take the TEA Party very, very seriously, as does the RNC. They have reached a threshold number and had to be dissipated. Should the Green party or Libertarian or any other party reach threshold numbers they could expect the same. If they TEA group actually forms a political party, I expect to see Republicans engaging in the same smears as the DNC. If the TEA party was accurately portrayed in the smears, most followers would have long ago walked away.
  • betz Match 2013/07/06 11:46:04
    betz
    +3
    Do enlighten me. I am a TEAParty member so please let me know just what we are.
  • Match betz 2013/07/06 18:05:31 (edited)
    Match
    +3
    You are the unwitting schills of big business. Your beliefs in what you think you are fighting for are honorable and correct. But you are being duped by your handlers in the upper echelons of your organization. Instead of fighting for what you "think" is in our best interest as a nation you are fighting for the best interest of the wealthiest in the nation. Your founders are anti worker/big business multi billionaires that are laughing all the way to the bank just thinking of you guys and your hats with teabags stapled to them You had people like Dick Army in the top ranks for Pete Sakes. And they paid him off with YOUR millions. Sad Sad Sad.. :( :( :( sad face
  • betz Match 2013/07/07 00:07:13
    betz
    +3
    I come from a long line of capitalists. My husband is very successful within a Fortune 500 corporation. Sorry what you said does not fly with this TEAParty member. BTW...my husband is not anti worker. He is a fair boss to each and every one of those who work for him.
  • Match betz 2013/07/07 00:19:48
    Match
    Says u
  • betz Match 2013/07/07 11:10:09
    betz
    +1
    Says the woman who lives with the fair and honest man. THAT'S who.
  • Match betz 2013/07/07 16:50:19
    Match
    +1
    He may be.
  • betz Match 2013/07/07 22:50:21
    betz
    +2
    Why thank you and he really is. He doesn't think he's any better than any of his employees`not iin the least. He is not anti worker in any way shape or form. He truly understands that it takes a team to make a corporation a success.
  • Pedro D... Match 2013/07/07 01:58:41
    Pedro Doller ~Inc.
    +3
    Which TEA Party are you talking about? There are local offices all over the county, no Central Command that I know of, not like Democrats and Republicans, they are NOT a political party. The individual offices have a loose association. They are an advocacy group, much the same AARP, that also endorses policies and candidates.

Now you are posting Rachel Maddow, Ms Media Matters? A canned presentation from DNC Headquarters, the same people that generated the "Crash The TEA Party" covert smear attack.

Looks like you have an "Official" Minon opinion and not one of your own. Are you registered?
  • Match Pedro D... 2013/07/07 03:44:48
    Match
    +1
    Maddow was the first source for the story on Dick Army that I found to show you, but it is verifiable anywhere. I do not particularly care for her or MSNBC, Fox, CNN or any of the other propaganda stations. Especially that Bullsh!t artist GLEN BECK either you like it or not your teabag organization is founded by billionaires and was spread out to look as a grass roots organization. Your intentions are good....as far as you know. But your leaders ae directing your actions like puppet masters. koch brothers teabaggers koch brothers teabaggers http://www.blogforarizona.com...
  • Pedro D... Match 2013/07/07 08:19:54
    Pedro Doller ~Inc.
    +1
    That's what I don't get, when I go to the Sites, I don't find a single leader. When I look for their headquarters I get about 100. "TEA Party Patriots" looks to be the biggest and have affiliations in each state (those are the ones that appear to have a legal status), the rest are web sites and event planners.So when one office gets a high roller, I don't think the rest get anything from that. Also when one bad egg get's the boot, doesn't mean it's the whole thing.

Speaking of crony money bags, I guess I never paid attention before, but Ron Paul's biggest benefactor is the owner of PayPal. The guy talks like a libertarian but is neck deep in spying and analytics, same profiling as NSA.

Best to forget those on pedestals and get nobody's from the bottom
  • zbacku Match 2013/07/06 19:05:30
  • Match zbacku 2013/07/06 19:12:04
    Match
    +1
    Wow. I guess it's hard to accept when you first learn how gullible you are. Kinda makes you wanna lash out hu? Im sure you will get used to it though. They say that the more you do something, the easier it becomes.
  • Aqua Su... Match 2013/07/06 20:27:25
    Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F
    +1
    LOL, you're all bluff and bluster, no reality or substance. I suspect you're majorly jealous of the staying power of the TEA Party. Guess you'll just have to deal.
  • Match Aqua Su... 2013/07/06 20:35:54 (edited)
  • Match Match 2013/07/06 20:40:07
    Match
    +2
    the uninformed tea bagger the uninformed tea bagger the uninformed tea bagger the uninformed tea bagger the uninformed tea bagger
  • Stacy F Match 2013/07/07 18:40:09
  • Match Stacy F 2013/07/07 19:53:10
    Match
    +1
    You are one of the idiots that love a label. "liberal" is just a word made for stupid people like yourself to use. A word created to pit groups against each other for the benefit of a particular party. I am not a democrap or a repuke. Both parties suck. But you guys call yourself conservatives? Wjat does that mean in your language? Deficits are good when you create them ie. bush ,Reagan but bad if anyone else follows suit. Get real with your phony self.
  • Stacy F Match 2013/07/08 19:25:39
  • Match Stacy F 2013/07/08 23:09:08 (edited)
    Match
    Waah, waaah waaah

2014/10/25 22:12:30