Will the prophet Muhammad go to heaven?

Christwithak 2009/09/23 09:23:51
Likewise will Muslims get to go to heave, or will they go to hell cause they don't think Christ was the saviour and was just a prophet.

• hispeedheavyliftoperator 2010/02/08 05:55:19
    hispeedheavyliftoperator
    +3
    No. He is in Hell. I know this is not agreeable to many, but Jesus said: "Unless a man is born again, he will not see the kingdom of God." (John 3) He that believe in me will have eternal life, he that does not believe is already condemned, because he has not believed in the Son of God." If you don't believe hell, or heaven is real, take a look at www.bibleprobe.com

• phil 2010/03/30 22:15:48
    phil
    +2
    Well sometimes I wonder what was the original teaching of Muhammad before Utama order to destroy all the copies of Quran except the one Zaid had. Still today Shia Muslim claim that Sunny have changed the Quran for political reasons. During my stay in Iran I was able to understand a few fact I would like share;
    1. Ali was cousin and son in Law of Muhammad but yet her was not given the succesorship.
    2. Ali's family was the only family Muhammad had
    3. And his only family was buchtered by other Muslims.
    4. Still today Suny and Wahabi (Soudi government) are the majority of Muslims and they are all about power and politics. Where Shia are still targeted by them.
    5. Do Muslim has the correct copy. Perhaps the Quran before Muhammad's death was better.
    6. Muhammad was always in favor of Christian and Muslim I can give many Qurainc references to support it. I think afterward invasions alter what was originally written.
    7. God of Abraham promised Hagar and Abraham that through Ishmail he will make a big nation. If this is God's plan then we should not be making judgement calls.
    8. Mohammad never claimed he will enter in heaven, he told his follows that if Allah allows.
    9. Lets try to present the truth to Muslims that they may know that Christ is the savior.
    10. Lets pray for them.
    hispeedheavyliftoperator
    +3
    I think that he and his radical followers can go to the other place, if you belive in that sort of thing. They'll be welcome there, sorry, no virgins.
  • MrPKitty 2009/09/23 23:40:10
    MrPKitty
    I'm sure he'll stop off at Disneyland first.
  • seathanaich 2009/09/23 20:52:24
    seathanaich
    Unfortunately hell isn't real, or it would be the perfect place for someone who has brought as much misery to the world as Mohammed has.
  • Mae Ire... seathan... 2011/06/01 08:08:09
    Mae Irene Aspacio
    +2
    http://www.spiritlessons.com/

visit this link to see a living testimonies...
  • chosenone 2009/09/23 16:28:08
    chosenone
    There are two Muhammads. Jesus and Muhammad are one in the same person. Mendicant order'' Islam was made under Jesus Family in the 5th Centrie. The Other Muhammad is shown in the Bible as a man who Murders,for fun. He killed many people,and Judgement of his crimes were noted by God in the Bible. He could never be a Holy Man. He had blood on his hands. Murders will not see Heaven. Thats in the Laws of Moses. Muhammad,also was of the Royal Family. But sinned before God.
  • den chosenone 2009/09/27 07:43:10
    den
    +1
    Jesus is the Son of God incarnate and Muhammad a prophet of the devil.
  • FATEEN den 2009/10/04 00:13:04
    FATEEN
    Hey den. I'm not about to get into this frivolous conversation which is based on mere opinion and how one feels and what one thinks. I like to deal with hard cold facts. Especially facts coming from scripture or alleged scripture. I'm telling you that in your Bible (if you know it well enough) I have discovered that Jesus is not the only one who was called the son of God by God himself. Would you care to debate my point with evidence?
  • den FATEEN 2010/05/17 23:13:33
    den
    +1
    Jesus is the only one who said: I and my Father are one"/ Men are sons of God by the dint of creation but Jesus claimed divinity and was the "lamb of God. Also the first and the last and alwso said "before Abraham was I am". .
  • chosenone den 2009/10/14 18:25:10
    chosenone
    They are one in the same.. under mendicant order. Joseph and mary started the order.please pull it up and read.
  • den chosenone 2010/05/17 13:04:40
    den
    yOU MAY HAVE READ THIS SOMEWHERE AND BELIEVE IT BUT IT IS SHEER NONSENCE
  • kaled 2009/09/23 15:28:35
    kaled
    yes
  • CookieĒpic~In My Aliens I T... 2009/09/23 13:40:02
    CookieĒpic~In My Aliens I Trust~
    +1
    God is the one who says who goes to heaven or hell..
  • Pete 2009/09/23 13:16:02
    Pete
    Revelation 22:12-13..............Peace be with you...
  • God bless American freedom 2009/09/23 09:43:24 (edited)
    God bless American freedom
    everyone goes before God on the day of judgement according to God. Muhammed is no god nor am I. He is not more than me or lower than I. All of us are equal before God according to God ..prophet or not ...even prophets who claim God changes his mind.
  • JellyBeanz 2009/09/23 09:28:13
  • two thousand and ten dreams 2009/09/23 09:25:51 (edited)
    two thousand and ten dreams
    +2
    You should probably ask God, because no one here has any idea.
  • den two tho... 2009/09/27 07:44:10
    den
    God already has answered the question in the Bible..
  • FATEEN two tho... 2009/10/04 00:13:40
    FATEEN
    Your reply has been better than most of these creeps.

2014/10/22 09:51:58