Will the people whos credit scores are ruined by this terrible economy, and job losses, get a bailout on their credit score from the credit bureaus?

vic 2008/11/24 20:46:30

• alazyangel 2009/03/27 21:43:06
    Yes, it is only fair because the corporations are getting a bailout.
    alazyangel
    That works for me~
    The banks received money that with their rating, they never would have qualified.
  • ♦ Prisi ♦ 2008/11/24 22:51:06
    ♦ Prisi ♦
    I DON'T KNOW?????????????
  • vic ♦ Prisi ♦ 2008/11/25 16:27:09
    vic
    Maybe I didn't make my question clear enough. What if you lost your job because of the bad economy and had to live on your credit cards until you could get help? The corporations have financial wizards looking after their money and still they couldn't make it
  • Skeeter -Hmm, Hmm, Hmm 2008/11/24 21:37:47
    Skeeter -Hmm, Hmm, Hmm
    If you spend more than you make and overuse credit, that's what gives you a low credit score. Just another example of people blaming someone else for their bad choices.
  • vic Skeeter... 2008/11/25 16:26:08
    vic
  • Skeeter... vic 2008/11/25 19:02:44
    Skeeter -Hmm, Hmm, Hmm
    Those financial wizards were doing what the government told them to do especially with the housing issues. I've lost my job TWICE to that situation. Maybe mine is different though. I hold certifications or licenses in 3 different, distinct professions and was able to find work quickly. I am far from wealthy but maintain about 4 months available finances to pay my bills and don't have credit beyond what either one of us could pay individually if we had to. I don't know your situation so I cannot make assumptions and do not make judgements. I can only go by my situation.
  • vic Skeeter... 2008/11/25 16:26:58
    vic
  • Neo 2008/11/24 21:07:24
  • vic Neo 2008/11/25 16:26:46
    vic
    +1
  • Neo vic 2008/11/25 21:16:55
  • vic Neo 2008/11/26 16:03:08 (edited)
    vic
    +1
    Ok I wish i could be that financially disciplined.

2014/10/24 14:48:26