Will Smith on The Trayvon Martin Case in Florida USA

Sean 2012/03/25 03:08:30
Trayvon Martin  Will Smith

• Y Webb 2012/03/26 00:15:40
    Y Webb
    +11
    If it was your son, no matter your race, what would you do if Nothing was investigated. What would you do or how would you feel if your son laid in a morgue for 3 days, his/her cell phone wasn't used to possibly contact family but your son's body was tested for drugs and alcohol. However the person ACCUSED of killing your son/daughter wasn't tested for anything, was told not to follow your son/daughter but did anyway. Its as simple as this, if the issue was self defense, Why was Trayvon screaming for help and not Zimmerman. Come on all of us college graduates, Masters, and doctorate recipients, think about it. When you are pursuing someone or in the past CAUSED an altercation with someone, did you scream for help, I think not. If Trayvon was the aggressor, why would he scream for help. Racism still exists in the deep south and possibly everywhere. If you have never lived in the SOUTH or experienced or have been a witness to complete and utter racism, you have no idea what this family and all those protesting around the world are feeling. Im not screaming racism, I am simply screaming justice. THE JUSTICE SYSTEM NEEDS TO DO THERE FREAKING JOB not give someone a pat on the back for claiming self defense. Let us not forget that Zimmerman claimed he looked like he was u...
    If it was your son, no matter your race, what would you do if Nothing was investigated. What would you do or how would you feel if your son laid in a morgue for 3 days, his/her cell phone wasn't used to possibly contact family but your son's body was tested for drugs and alcohol. However the person ACCUSED of killing your son/daughter wasn't tested for anything, was told not to follow your son/daughter but did anyway. Its as simple as this, if the issue was self defense, Why was Trayvon screaming for help and not Zimmerman. Come on all of us college graduates, Masters, and doctorate recipients, think about it. When you are pursuing someone or in the past CAUSED an altercation with someone, did you scream for help, I think not. If Trayvon was the aggressor, why would he scream for help. Racism still exists in the deep south and possibly everywhere. If you have never lived in the SOUTH or experienced or have been a witness to complete and utter racism, you have no idea what this family and all those protesting around the world are feeling. Im not screaming racism, I am simply screaming justice. THE JUSTICE SYSTEM NEEDS TO DO THERE FREAKING JOB not give someone a pat on the back for claiming self defense. Let us not forget that Zimmerman claimed he looked like he was up to no good yet he was on his way to his relatives/family home in the same neighborhood in which Zimmerman was the neighborhood watch rep. It is simple Ignorance. Zimmerman could have asked Trayvon if he lived around there and been done with the situation. Instead he wanted to continue to follow Trayvon until something fatal happened. We need to come together to fix the stereotyping and ignorance that is within all of our hearts. To all of you giving Zimmerman the benefit of the doubt, did you give Mike Vick the same benefit of doubt for fighting freaking dogs. I guess a dog's life is more valuable than a teen human's life with aspirations of going to college and making something of himself. But Its okay, if the justice department doesn't move in the right direction, TRUST ME, someone down there in Sanford who is truly up to no good will definitely take matters into their own hands. Is this right? NO but its the truth. yall same ppl prolly hung Casey Anthony before she was tried for killing her daughter and she got off scott free but it pains you to simply give it some thought that self defense was definitely not the case in this situation. God Bless You all but I pray HE changes you alls hearts to understand the pain this family is feeling.

• twoperrin Steve King 2012/03/26 15:54:55
    twoperrin
    +3
    Another one who didn't hear the 911 tapes.....'nuff said
  • Steve King twoperrin 2012/03/27 01:26:07
    Steve King
    'nuff said? Well, you point is what? Zimmerman said nothing about race on that call. If you are implying it was racial by your interpretation, then you need to go back and read the transcripts, rather than jumping to conclusions.

I repeat, this is a legal issue and the courts will hear all sides.
  • Freight85 Steve King 2012/03/26 16:35:31 (edited)
    Freight85
    +2
    First of all, we have no choice over any of the matters that "mainstream media" decide to manipulate. The media perpetrates and polorizes the majority of the thinking that the dumbed down Americans hear. And in the majority of cases involving the mainsteam media, a black male will be villified as being the big, bad, 'King Kong' crimmnal that needed to be neutralized with lethal force. The media controls most people into thinking that we are going to be attacked by a race of people that had nothing to do with 911. While we have a better chance of being killed by a bumble bee, a champagne cork or a peanut allergy than some muslim extremist. This is what the media does. So there is no let's not try this in the media to think that would happen is being naive. I definately don't respect Jackson because he has secret society affiliations. Sharpton has sold his soul too. If either of these two were concerned about black genocide they would be trying to put an end to 'Planned Parenthood'. When the two pseudo leaders talk about unity amongst the races thats when they will become DEADER THAN KENNEDY. Now, if you cant see the problem that Will Smith pointed out... which was arrest for a death vs. arrest for some flour being tossed on a celebrity. YOU, ARE MOST DEFINATELY THE PROBLEM AND NOT THE SOLUTION. An arrest is an arrest. Its not a conviction.
  • Latti I... Freight85 2012/03/26 16:38:14
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    Amen.
  • Steve King Freight85 2012/03/27 01:31:40 (edited)
    Steve King
    I can't disagree with most of that, considering that the Mainstream Media is made up of LIberal/Progressives, the very people who claim to be helping the Black community.
  • Michael... Steve King 2012/03/25 06:36:06
    Michael Blevins
    +8
    based on the facts that have been disclosed to the public...an unarmed minority was shot to DEATH. a 140 pound UNARMED TEENAGER shot and killed. why? because he defended his right to be where he was. because he would not submit to racist persecution and bullying...to the self defense claim. you cannot be the aggressor and then claim self defense when your victim defends themself!
  • Steve King Michael... 2012/03/25 10:44:01 (edited)
    Steve King
    +2
    And who is putting this info out, the biased media, who are stoking the fires. A trial is where this will be determined.

FYI, Zimmerman is a minority, as well.

There are too many people rushing to judgement screaming racist. We don't know all the facts.
  • bettyboop Michael... 2012/03/25 12:05:58
    bettyboop
    +2
    http://www.examiner.com/conse...
    there is new information on the case Michael
  • womanno... bettyboop 2012/03/25 16:02:59
    womannocry1
    +3
    You are stupid and racist your damn self!
  • bettyboop womanno... 2012/03/26 13:32:49
    bettyboop
    Perhaps I am stupid about somethings, racist? No I do not believe so. I do tend to think that those who throw that word around are though. I try to treat everybody as good as they will let me. Unlike you, I am waiting for the rest of the story.
  • Freight85 Michael... 2012/03/26 17:00:36
    Freight85
    +1
    This country is going to hell in a dumptruck, not a hand basket. Well said.
  • aneed2know Steve King 2012/03/25 09:13:59
    aneed2know
    and apparently it does not suit you either.
  • Steve King aneed2know 2012/03/25 10:41:58 (edited)
    Steve King
    +1
    You would be right, which is why I have pointed out, that no one knows the full story.

The rush to judgement and assumption of racism is as fool hearty as the politicians making this about themselves in an election year.
  • lozo Steve King 2012/03/25 14:41:22
    lozo
    +3
    It's not racism it's prejudice by defintion what more facts do you need he should of been arrested on site point blank if I beat yo Ass you still don't have the right to shoot me especially if you are following me im sure most of us have had a fight in school so if that was the case which I doubt this 140 lb kid beat up a 240 lb man did he have the right to shoot him the answer is NO you are arguing for argument sacs thats it you have no valid points period
  • Steve King lozo 2012/03/25 15:07:45
    Steve King
    So the facts that you are saying is that this has to be a case of prejudice. Your proof of guilt is that of weight and color of skin.

Not very solid to stand up in court.
  • twoperrin Steve King 2012/03/26 16:14:47
    twoperrin
    +2
    Listen to the 911 tapes and you will hear a statement Zimmerman makes that leads you to believe it was about race.
  • aneed2know Steve King 2012/03/26 05:21:19
  • Steve King aneed2know 2012/03/26 11:37:22
    Steve King
    And that rant applies to this situation, how?
  • twoperrin Steve King 2012/03/26 16:16:30
  • Steve King twoperrin 2012/03/27 01:40:37
    Steve King
    How is calling someone an a-hole racist? I think we have all been called that at some point in our lives. I think that is very assumptive on your part to conclude that a-hole means Black Male. Jackson and Sharpton have led the charge on this.

If people would think for themselves, we wouldn't have the NBP putting out a bounty for Zimmerman's capture, T-shirts that have Zimmerman's face calling him filthy names that that I won't put here along with the word "Cracker".

This has turned into hysteria that politicians have glommed onto for political and financial gain. Realize when you are being used and think for yourself.
  • aneed2know Steve King 2012/03/27 05:13:51 (edited)
    aneed2know
    STFU, i am so tired of debating with you idiots. you know dam well how it applies, its people like you that honestly makes me think that all man kind should be killed and just started over. You are one ignorant muther
  • Steve King aneed2know 2012/03/27 11:11:05
    Steve King
    Ignorance would say that I am a racist.

However, I can tell you this, sir, I have had more racism tossed my way than you could imagine. And you, sir, have proven again to me that ignorance and racism is still very much alive. Thanks for the reminder.
  • aneed2know Steve King 2012/03/27 11:16:30
    aneed2know
    where did i call you a racist, what i called you was a one ignorant muther... .

where is the racism in that?
  • Steve King aneed2know 2012/03/27 20:17:12
    Steve King
    You implied it.
  • aneed2know Steve King 2012/03/28 05:38:10
    aneed2know
    oh so calling some one ignorant is the same as calling them a racist?
  • Steve King aneed2know 2012/03/28 11:04:21 (edited)
    Steve King
    The way I see it, yes. Prove to me that isn't what you are saying. Prove to me that you aren't a racist.
  • aneed2know Steve King 2012/03/28 11:05:26
    aneed2know
    look idiot i am not going to play your games, you cant find one racist word i have said, about you or one that i have called you, please stop your ignorance.
  • Steve King aneed2know 2012/03/28 11:17:21 (edited)
    Steve King
    Racism is ignorant and you sir, are a racist. Just as I thought, you wouldn't answer.
  • aneed2know Steve King 2012/03/29 05:42:46
    aneed2know
    so show my racism, go ahead show it, have i called you a racist, nope not once. so how can you say this, i am asking you to show where i have said anything racist towards you or anyone else on here?

ig·no·rance (gnr-ns)
    n.
    The condition of being uneducated, unaware, or uninformed.

So it would seem that you are wrong yet again?
  • Steve King aneed2know 2012/03/29 09:41:24
    Steve King
    im·pli·ca·tion
    - noun 1. implying or being implied 2. something implied
  • bettyboop Steve King 2012/03/25 12:04:22
    bettyboop
    +1
    I agree, it seems to me that people are just spoiling for a fight or a chance to accuse someone of racism/hate crime.
  • womanno... bettyboop 2012/03/25 16:04:35
    womannocry1
    +4
    We dont have to drum up fake racist/hate crimes, white people make sure that it is enough from the beginning of time until now.
  • Frank womanno... 2012/03/25 16:23:52
    Frank
    +1
    Take it you don't like whites?????? Think your just as racist as those you are accusing....
  • womanno... Frank 2012/03/25 17:45:04
    womannocry1
    +6
    I am very racist against whites that think it is OK to murder black teenagers
  • Steve King womanno... 2012/03/25 18:47:38
    Steve King
    I am curious, is this story racist or justified, in your opinion.

http://www.nydailynews.com/ne...
  • Frank womanno... 2012/03/26 17:42:39
    Frank
    What about blacks who kill whites?????
  • bettyboop womanno... 2012/03/26 13:36:32
    bettyboop
    Ah, now your true colors are coming through. Look I may be "white" according to your view, but in all actuality I am half native american. Maybe there have been "white" people who have done people of color wrong, but I AM NOT ONE OF THEM!!!! Your no better than those who you seem to be racist against now but lumping all of us into one group. If you wanna be real angry research history and find out who sold the black people into slavery.
  • twoperrin bettyboop 2012/03/26 18:25:46
    twoperrin
    +5
    Lol I make it a point for people to know how black were sold into Slavery. But I also make it a point to read and listen to all the fact I have at hand before I make judgement on cases like this. On the 911 tapes you can hear Trayvon screaming for help. (his mother acknowledged her sons voice) You can hear George Zimmerman Saying "these a-holes always get away with this" then you hear the police tell him not to follow Trayvon but He does that too. So tell me it was not based off of Trayvon's Color?
  • aneed2know twoperrin 2012/03/27 05:16:09
    aneed2know
    He also called him a Coon
  • bettyboop twoperrin 2012/03/27 15:27:50
    bettyboop
    I do not know if it was based off Trayvon's color, I was not in Georges brain at the time.

2014/11/01 03:29:32