Will SH Conservatives Whine And Make Lame Excuses When President Obama Is Reelected ?

Che Guevara - Hero 2012/05/03 18:31:17
YES, They WILL Whine And Make Lame Excuses.
NO, They WILL Admit Defeat and Move On.

• The Elitist Libtard SodaJerk 2012/05/03 21:26:10
    The Elitist Libtard SodaJerk
    +16
    Whining is what they are doing now, Bitching, moaning and having full on Nervous breakdowns is what they'll have after the re-election. First it will be Voter Fraud, Then it will be the Liberal Media, Then They'll try to impeach him. During all of this we will still have to hear from the birthers. and finally they will reach acceptance and realize that Romney was never "Conservative Enough" for them. By then it should be 2015 and wait for the gate to open and all the maniacs barreling out for 2016. And Chances are that who ever the 2016 nominee is will still not be "Conservative Enough" The Leader who is "Conservative Enough" for them took his own life at the end of WWII.

• The Lib... Che Gue... 2012/05/06 01:24:26
    The Libertarian
    Sorry you are wrong, its not my fault you can't see it, Democrats like yourself and Republicans are what is wrong with this country and soon many will finally wake up and see both of you for what you are, tyrants.
  • Che Gue... The Lib... 2012/05/06 01:45:23
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +3
    Racists and Bigots like Ron Paul are the enemy of liberty and are treated as such by people with common sense.
  • The Lib... Che Gue... 2012/05/06 03:01:31
    The Libertarian
    You are really beginning to bore me, please go find someone else on your intellectual level to play with, you are below me and I feel dumber for debating with you.
  • Che Gue... The Lib... 2012/05/06 21:51:44
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +3
    If you were bright you would be able to come up with an intelligent excuse for Ron Paul's 30+ year history of Racism, Homophobia, and Hatred. But you can't.

NOW ON TO ROSA PARKS:

First, congressional gold medals have been handed out since even before the constitution, and there's no historical record suggesting that the founding fathers deemed them to be an unconstitutional expenditure. The first one was awarded to George Washington, in 1776. Second, the medal wasn't being funded by tax dollars, it was funded through the sale of bronze replicas, which Ron Paul would have known if he had actually had actually read the bill. If Ron Paul wanted to chip in his own money rather than charging the tax payers, then he could have done so, by purchasing a replica. Is there any evidence that he actually did? I guess words speak louder than actions. Third, Ron Paul claims that the medal went against everything that Rosa Parks believed in. But Rosa Parks was still alive at the time, so why not just ask her how she felt about it? What makes Ron Paul think that he has the authority to speak on her behalf?

At the very worst, Ron Paul is a blatant racist. At the very least, Ron is too incompetent to actually read a bill before he makes a speech against it.

http://www.dailykos.com/story...

...

NOW ON TO ROSA PARKS:

http://www.dailykos.com/story...

The Civil Rights Act repealed the notorious Jim Crow laws; forced schools, bathrooms and buses to desegregate; and banned employment discrimination. Although Paul was not around to weigh in on the landmark legislation at the time, he had the chance to cast a symbolic vote against it in 2004, when the House of Representatives took up a resolution "recognizing and honoring the 40th anniversary of congressional passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964." Paul was the only member who voted "no."
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com...
  • The Lib... Che Gue... 2012/05/06 23:43:57
    The Libertarian
    If you had an original thought instead of cut and paste you might be worth my time, but you aren't.
  • Che Gue... The Lib... 2012/05/07 21:00:20
  • The Lib... Che Gue... 2012/05/08 14:06:36
    The Libertarian
    Your lack of dialogue proves my point of your inherent stupidity and lack of intellect.
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... Che Gue... 2012/05/06 21:56:15
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +1
    at this point there is no way Ron paul is going to win and Romney isnt looking good either
  • Beat Magnum True Hero 2012/05/04 12:29:51
    Beat Magnum True Hero
    +2
    I predict that very few will admit that Romney was a bad candidate out of a list of bad candidates. As soon as I saw the names popping up last summer, I knew it was over.
  • BlunderWoman ~ FTGOP~ BN 0 2012/05/04 12:05:02
    BlunderWoman ~ FTGOP~ BN 0
    +3
    Does a frog bump it's ass when it hops? Of course they will make excuses. It's what they do because they don't know how to do anything but whine and moan about Obama instead of doing something useful.

Now they're all frothing because you can't find baby pictures of Obama online, and "no one" has "ever" seen them. *eye roll*. Somehow, that's supposed to mean that Obama was born in Kenya...although I have no baby pictures online either, and I was born in the US.
  • I am me 2012/05/04 11:04:53
    I am me
    I will whine because I have been saying the same thing for years and most people think they could just come in and get the President replaced with a white version of the Puppet and that they would feel like they did their parts by pulling the lever to vote against Obama. Well it is 150 years of people allowing their leaders to do the damge they've done and they will whine but they probably need four more years of Obama to understand what kind of a mess we are in that won't be fixed by getting out Obama.
  • ed 2012/05/04 09:09:44
    NO, They WILL Admit Defeat and Move On.
    ed
    +2
    they won't make excuses but will move on to telling the ones who voted for him again that you reap what you sew.
  • beachbum ed 2012/05/04 19:34:50
    beachbum
    +1
    Have to wonder how much whining and lame excuses the libs will come up with if he loses........
  • ed beachbum 2012/05/04 21:12:13
    ed
    +1
    that is very true.
  • Che Gue... beachbum 2012/05/04 21:47:08
  • Che Gue... ed 2012/05/04 21:45:51
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +2
    SOW ,verb, sowed, sown or sowed, sow·ing.
    verb (used with object)
    1.
    to scatter (seed) over land, earth, etc., for growth; plant.
    2.
    to plant seed for: to sow a crop.
    3.
    to scatter seed over (land, earth, etc.) for the purpose of growth.
    4.
    to implant, introduce, or promulgate; seek to propagate or extend; disseminate: to sow distrust or dissension.
    5.
    to strew or sprinkle with anything.

SEW verb \ˈsō\
    sewedsewn or sewedsew·ing

Definition of SEW

transitive verb
    1
    : to unite or fasten by stitches
    2
    : to close or enclose by sewing
    intransitive verb
    : to practice or engage in sewing
  • ed Che Gue... 2012/05/05 09:47:29
    ed
    thanks for sharing
  • lisa 2012/05/04 08:59:13
    NO, They WILL Admit Defeat and Move On.
    lisa
    +5
    The only one who makes excuses are the Obama followers and Obama himself! But with that said, If he is re-elected, and lets hope not, but if he is than I will struggle for four more years under the worse leadership ever or until he destroys the US! WHich ever comes first!!!
  • Che Gue... lisa 2012/05/04 21:48:16
  • lisa Che Gue... 2012/05/06 19:48:16
  • Tricia ~ Hope trumps hate! 2012/05/04 08:29:31 (edited)
    Tricia ~ Hope trumps hate!
    +3
    Ya Duh! They have stayed wallowing in their sad little conspiracy theories and hate for the 3 1/2 years since the President was elected and I'm pretty sure they will still be doing the same thing 4 1/2 years from now!

hill billy tea party

Sad, but you can only help people who want to be helped.
  • Radlad 2012/05/04 08:15:35
    NO, They WILL Admit Defeat and Move On.
    Radlad
    +3
    A third choice was needed. What makes you think he's going to be re-elected? The fact he's hired a sorros controlled spanish company to count the votes?
  • Beat Ma... Radlad 2012/05/04 12:31:00
    Beat Magnum True Hero
    +1
    Were you awake or alive during the 2000 election?
  • Radlad Beat Ma... 2012/05/05 09:52:53
    Radlad
    Not sure what your point is. Where have you been the last three and a half years?
  • Che Gue... Radlad 2012/05/04 21:49:21
  • Radlad Che Gue... 2012/05/05 10:02:13
    Radlad
    I admit I'd rather vote for somebody I'm eager to vote for and romney ain't the guy. I find myself once again with the choice of the "lesser of two evils" I won't be voting so much for romney as voting against obama. I find it difficult to believe that any one with an half-way opened mind would vote for barry after the disaster his first three and a half years have been.............. but that's me......
  • Che Gue... Radlad 2012/05/05 20:55:12
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +1
    I guess the facts don't agree with you.
  • Radlad Che Gue... 2012/05/06 22:03:35
    Radlad
    Hey, I'd rather have someone other than romney to vote for. I didn't get it. So I'm stuck with romney. I'm not saying he's a great choice or even good. Fair is probably the best I can say for romney..............

Coarse when looking at the alternative.(obama) He's outstanding!!!!
  • Dweezle 2012/05/04 07:33:18
    Dweezle
    +4
    they will whine even more when their tea baggers in congress are replaced with progressives.
  • Radical 1s1am1st 2012/05/04 06:46:13
    Radical 1s1am1st
    +5
    Wait till he appoints a Gay Atheist to the Supreme Court during his 2nd term, then they will be howling.
    sweet transvestite
  • Tricia ... Radical... 2012/05/04 08:38:47
    Tricia ~ Hope trumps hate!
    +3
    LOL! This is what would become of their little tea party!

consumed by rage
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... Radical... 2012/05/04 13:01:27
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +4
    Damn Tim Curry is hot in that movie
  • aneed2know 2012/05/04 05:54:10
    aneed2know
    +2
    Yes they will, only republicans are allowed to be president
  • FUS RO DAH! 2012/05/04 05:20:53
    FUS RO DAH!
    +2
    Yes and if Mitt Romney win they will whine about him to.
  • Tricia ... FUS RO ... 2012/05/04 09:05:40
    Tricia ~ Hope trumps hate!
    If Mitt were to win they would be miserable after they discover that he has Bush economic advisers that will advise him to crash the economy faster because they made so much off the 2008 collapse. And he has the Bush neocon foreign policy guys (who he will have to depend on because he knows nothing about foreign policy) who've never thought of a war they couldn't make a fortune off at the expense of the American people. His guys would finish the job wrecking the economy and democracy that was started under Bush/Cheney.

They don't like Mitt, but they had dumb, dumber, and dumbest to choose from, so Mitt's the 'anyone but Obama' to them. They would be so sorry, but they won't have to be since we will have President Obama for another 4 years, Thank God!
  • reaper 2012/05/04 04:45:15
    reaper
    +4
    i remember people making claims of voter fraud on the last election, when it was very clear a lot more people were in favor of obama 4 years ago.
  • Beat Ma... reaper 2012/05/04 12:32:46
    Beat Magnum True Hero
    +2
    When the wingnuts bring up Voter Fraud, they hope that no one forgets the shady election of 2000.
  • reaper Beat Ma... 2012/05/04 18:47:49
    reaper
    +2
    everything on bush that year was messed up. mccain should of been the GOP nom back then.
  • Patriotic 2012/05/04 04:27:38
    Patriotic
    +3
    You know they will come up with every excuse in the book.
    NO, They WILL Admit Defeat and Move On.
    +3
    No--we admit defeat and go back to the battle! Obama is just wrong for our country. he will increase our debt, cause gas prices to rise more, tax more and cause higher unemployment, take away more rights of our citizenry and maybe start a brown shirt organization like hitler like he desires to take away more american rights!

2014/04/20 08:24:59