Will Ron Paul put his money where his mouth is and finally drop out to support another viable candidate?

Marie/M2M2K™-#1ConservativeGuru 2012/03/17 01:47:48

(Don't like my answer choices? As if I care.)

MY OPINION: RON PAUL IS NOTHING BUT A LOSER NUT JOB! WHEN I THINK OF HIM AND HIS CULT, WHAT COMES TO MIND ARE WHITE SHEETS AND WHITE POINTY HATS. HIS CULT IS SO DENSE THAT THEY DON'T REALIZE THAT CHEATING ON ONLINE POLLS WILL NOT EARN THIS NUT JOB THE PRESIDENCY. HE WILL NEVER GET THE NOMINATION MUCH LESS BE PRESIDENT.

HE WILL NOT STOP BECAUSE HE IS NARCISSISTIC - EVEN MORE SO THAN OBAMA.

WHEN HIS LOONY CULT RUNS AROUND PREACHING ABOUT HOW RON PAUL KNOWS THE CONSTITUTION, WHAT THEY ARE PURPOSELY LEAVING OUT IS THAT OUR CONSTITUTION WILL NOT EVEN BE WORTH THE PAPER IT IS WRITTEN ON IF THIS IDIOT HAS HIS WAY WITH WEAKENING OUR MILITARY. HE HAS TOLD ALL OF US THAT HE WOULD NOT USE ANY OR ALL MEANS TO DEFEND THIS COUNTRY. KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS? HE DOESN'T PLAN TO LIVE UP TO HIS OATH OF OFFICE IF HE EVER WAS ELECTED.

PAULBOTS ARE WORSE THAN OBAMABOTS. AND THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES FOR HATING THIS COUNTRY SO MUCH THAT THEY WOULD CHANCE LOSING OUR SOVEREIGNTY JUST TO WORSHIP AN IDIOT WITHOUT A CLUE IN HIS FEEBLE LITTLE HEAD.

FOLLOWING IS AN EXCERPT. FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW TO FINISH READING THE ARTICLE.

Ron Paul Keeps Losing but His Pointless Campaign Rolls On

COMMENTARY | From Iowa to Missouri, Ron Paul
has lost every primary and caucus. At this point it's clear. The only
ones who think there's a purpose in continuing his campaign are Paul and
those enthusiastic supporters who refuse to believe that no one else is paying attention.

Paul was confident about his chances in Iowa. He lost. It was predicted he had a good shot in Minnesota. He lost again. Then he put his hopes into the caucus states: Nevada, Maine, Colorado. Nothing.

Ahead of Super Tuesday, during a "Face the Nation" interview on CBS
with Bob Schieffer, Paul predicted he would win in Alaska, North Dakota
and Idaho and obtain a "majority of delegates." He didn't.

Paul says, "It's all about the delegates." In fourth place out of four candidates, he has fewer than half of the delegates of the one in third place.

Supporters say, "It's not the man, it's the message." Well, if a tree falls --

Click below.

Read More: http://news.yahoo.com/ron-paul-keeps-losing-pointl...

• Rodney 2012/03/17 01:53:56
    Yes, he loves America and will drop out.
    Rodney
    +10
    I also hope he tells his supporters to back whomever gets the nomination so we don't end up splitting our vote and handing Barry another term.

• KCurtis ed 2012/03/21 01:42:00
    KCurtis
    +1
    Nam listen up there's politics and then there is political strategy. They are very different things. I will say this, if we don't come together as the people against Obama instead of the people who support a single candidate we're going to lose. And if we lose we will most likely not ever see another opportunity to get these liberal progressive people out of office. We can control the POTUS and especially one of the candidates on the GOP side.
    After we win, the next step is that we need to come together as conservatives and create a party or change the GOP to start respecting the people.
    That is called political strategy. You can vote for Paul in the Primary if you want to make a statement, but bottom line if you want to survive you'll need to vote for the nominee if you want any future at all.
  • ed KCurtis 2012/03/21 08:24:08
    ed
    +1
    agreed and I apologize.
  • betz 2012/03/17 10:23:39
    betz
    +1
    And he needs to do this soon. The man must begin to think of his country before himself. I do believe he does love this nation and he needs to prove to the naysayers that he does by dropping out.
  • Marie/M... betz 2012/03/20 15:25:31
  • betz Marie/M... 2012/03/20 18:49:31
    betz
    +1
    It's a shame that he is doing harm to the republican ticket at this point.
  • ExfleetSailorRet2006 2012/03/17 07:23:13
    ExfleetSailorRet2006
    +2
    Yes, eventually. Whether it has any effect on his legionette of supporters remains to be seen. It's doubful, whatever happens, they'll contribute much of anything to the effort to defeat Obama.

For too many of them, as you point out, it's their message which counts.
  • Marie/M... Exfleet... 2012/03/20 15:07:02
  • Exfleet... Marie/M... 2012/03/21 23:54:47
    ExfleetSailorRet2006
    Yep, been away a while,as I understand have you. Got wrapped up in local politics which was fun for a while, but didn't end well particularly well. My enthusiasm for "party politics" as considerably diminished, as well as my optimism for a regime change in November. As it stands not, the biggest obstacle facing Obama would be the inability for the Progressives and liberal and moderate Democrates to fail to cooperate...and for the disillusioned Independents to stay at home...I'd like to see them turn out for our guy, but we haven't been all that welcoming in inviting them to find common cause - and it exists - with us.

Nice to see ya again.
  • Alabama Redneck 2012/03/17 06:12:23
    Alabama Redneck
    +1
    ron poool is just another lib who loves muselems
  • Marie/M... Alabama... 2012/03/20 15:26:06
  • Alabama... Marie/M... 2012/03/21 04:05:35
    Alabama Redneck
    ya. he is a muslem luver
  • Lisa 2012/03/17 06:04:59
    Lisa
    +1
    I hope he convinces his sometimes crazed supporters that the importance of backing the eventual nominee is the best course of action for beating Obama!!
  • Marie/M... Lisa 2012/03/20 15:26:36
  • Lisa Marie/M... 2012/03/21 04:05:30
    Lisa
    lol funny
  • Alien Ramone 2012/03/17 05:30:14
    Alien Ramone
    +2
    He will drop out after the convention. He won the Virgin Islands Caucus vote. He's on a roll:
  • Marie/M... Alien R... 2012/03/20 15:27:18
  • Alien R... Marie/M... 2012/03/20 15:58:15
    Alien Ramone
    +1
    There might not be much spamming in those polls. It might be like the straw polls where people vote in person and that can't be done. Even though he has a lower level of support, his supporters are more motivated in general and often vote for him when they see a poll or when there is an event with a straw poll in their area.

A lot of people don't realize that support for his ideas is going to grow as the younger demographic which he has scored higher with than the other candidates in a lot of state primaries ages and more events happen to wake people up to the system of control which the establishment is advancing over the citizens. As with most things a lot of people won't realize what's coming it until it happens.
  • Marie/M... Alien R... 2012/03/20 18:19:43
  • Alien R... Marie/M... 2012/03/20 18:26:30
    Alien Ramone
    +1
    Those things are terrible, and those who do them should be held responsible.
  • Marie/M... Alien R... 2012/03/20 18:28:47
  • finalflicker 2012/03/17 04:44:21
    No, he only cares about his ego.
    finalflicker
    +3
    red pill

red pill

he should ...but he wont...he wants to remain in Paulaland where he can just pretend to solve the problem
  • texasred finalfl... 2012/03/17 21:39:59
    texasred
    +1
    I don't believe that. I really believe he loves this nation. He just isn't willing to bend... which is not always bad.. unless you have someone like Obama who will win if Dr. Paul doesn't bend this time.
  • Marie/M... texasred 2012/03/20 15:27:56
  • texasred Marie/M... 2012/03/20 18:26:41
    texasred
    +1
    I pray that he's what I believe he is.
  • Marie/M... finalfl... 2012/03/20 15:27:35
  • Theresa 2012/03/17 04:17:08
    Theresa
    But only after the convention. This dog and pony show of caucuses and primaries mean nothing. The convention is going to be brokered. Ron Paul with be a major player there!
  • Marie/M... Theresa 2012/03/20 15:28:25
  • Prairie Wind 2012/03/17 04:07:11
    Prairie Wind
    +2
    I want to think he does love America and will drop out, although I am not convinced Paul will recognize the risk of having Obama for another term, and, for what? Paul may gain recognition by holding out until the end, then he may find the recognition he gains is the least desireable to him and will remain a liability to all. Our Republic must come first!
  • Marie/M... Prairie... 2012/03/20 15:29:06
  • BlueRepublican 2012/03/17 03:47:54
    BlueRepublican
    +1
    I support Ron Paul. The message of limited govt, civil liberties and fiscal responsibility appeals to me. I prefer him to neither endorse the other criminals nor go third party. In true Libertarian fashion, Dr. Paul would rather let the people choose for themselves. His ideas will live on long after the campaign. Sound money, strict fiscal policy, adherence to the Constitution and the defense of Liberty.
    In my book, Ron Paul has already won.
  • Prairie... BlueRep... 2012/03/17 04:02:38
    Prairie Wind
    +1
    He's won the battle, but not the war and the risk of that is another term of Obama. No thanks.
  • BlueRep... Prairie... 2012/03/17 04:11:11
    BlueRepublican
    +1
    We literally can't afford 4 more years of Obama.
  • Marie/M... Prairie... 2012/03/20 15:29:48
  • Prairie... Marie/M... 2012/03/20 19:01:28
    Prairie Wind
    +1
    I definitely agree with you. I can only hope he'll pull his head out of his rear and work to ensure a competent conservative wins the 2012 Presidency .. and yes, I'm being very nice at the moment! LOL
  • Jezey™ 2012/03/17 03:31:09
    Jezey™
    +2
    I can only hope he makes the right decision. If he were to actually get the nomination to be the Republican candidate to run against Obama, I would then vote for him, and only then. ABO! But that is not going to happen. It is not going to happen. We truly need to band together and ensure whomever gets on the Republican ticket to run against Obama, gets all our votes. Those that just won't budge that support Ron Paul, are accomplishing nothing by refusing to vote for anyone but him. They say it is based on their principals and they have all their reasons they repeat over and over again. Well, our country is not gonna have any principals left, nor much of anything else, if Obama gets a second term! He has got to go!
    vote based principals reasons repeat country gonna principals obama term
  • Marie/M... Jezey™ 2012/03/20 15:30:35
  • goatman112003 2012/03/17 03:27:55
    No, he only cares about his ego.
    goatman112003
    +1
    This is about his educating people about his views and he knew when this started he couldn't win. So while its annoying it will go on.
  • Marie/M... goatman... 2012/03/20 15:31:33
  • tommyg - POTL- PWCM-JLA 2012/03/17 03:26:43
    tommyg - POTL- PWCM-JLA
    +1
    I'd like to see him take little Timmy's job.
  • Marie/M... tommyg ... 2012/03/20 15:34:19

2014/04/21 04:43:18