Will Ron Paul put his money where his mouth is and finally drop out to support another viable candidate?

Marie/M2M2K™-#1ConservativeGuru 2012/03/17 01:47:48

(Don't like my answer choices? As if I care.)

MY OPINION: RON PAUL IS NOTHING BUT A LOSER NUT JOB! WHEN I THINK OF HIM AND HIS CULT, WHAT COMES TO MIND ARE WHITE SHEETS AND WHITE POINTY HATS. HIS CULT IS SO DENSE THAT THEY DON'T REALIZE THAT CHEATING ON ONLINE POLLS WILL NOT EARN THIS NUT JOB THE PRESIDENCY. HE WILL NEVER GET THE NOMINATION MUCH LESS BE PRESIDENT.

HE WILL NOT STOP BECAUSE HE IS NARCISSISTIC - EVEN MORE SO THAN OBAMA.

WHEN HIS LOONY CULT RUNS AROUND PREACHING ABOUT HOW RON PAUL KNOWS THE CONSTITUTION, WHAT THEY ARE PURPOSELY LEAVING OUT IS THAT OUR CONSTITUTION WILL NOT EVEN BE WORTH THE PAPER IT IS WRITTEN ON IF THIS IDIOT HAS HIS WAY WITH WEAKENING OUR MILITARY. HE HAS TOLD ALL OF US THAT HE WOULD NOT USE ANY OR ALL MEANS TO DEFEND THIS COUNTRY. KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS? HE DOESN'T PLAN TO LIVE UP TO HIS OATH OF OFFICE IF HE EVER WAS ELECTED.

PAULBOTS ARE WORSE THAN OBAMABOTS. AND THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES FOR HATING THIS COUNTRY SO MUCH THAT THEY WOULD CHANCE LOSING OUR SOVEREIGNTY JUST TO WORSHIP AN IDIOT WITHOUT A CLUE IN HIS FEEBLE LITTLE HEAD.

FOLLOWING IS AN EXCERPT. FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW TO FINISH READING THE ARTICLE.

Ron Paul Keeps Losing but His Pointless Campaign Rolls On

COMMENTARY | From Iowa to Missouri, Ron Paul
has lost every primary and caucus. At this point it's clear. The only
ones who think there's a purpose in continuing his campaign are Paul and
those enthusiastic supporters who refuse to believe that no one else is paying attention.

Paul was confident about his chances in Iowa. He lost. It was predicted he had a good shot in Minnesota. He lost again. Then he put his hopes into the caucus states: Nevada, Maine, Colorado. Nothing.

Ahead of Super Tuesday, during a "Face the Nation" interview on CBS
with Bob Schieffer, Paul predicted he would win in Alaska, North Dakota
and Idaho and obtain a "majority of delegates." He didn't.

Paul says, "It's all about the delegates." In fourth place out of four candidates, he has fewer than half of the delegates of the one in third place.

Supporters say, "It's not the man, it's the message." Well, if a tree falls --

Click below.

Read More: http://news.yahoo.com/ron-paul-keeps-losing-pointl...

• Rodney 2012/03/17 01:53:56
    Yes, he loves America and will drop out.
    Rodney
    +10
    I also hope he tells his supporters to back whomever gets the nomination so we don't end up splitting our vote and handing Barry another term.

• Apache 2012/05/02 01:53:03
  • Wolfstar 2012/04/06 19:47:04
    No, he only cares about his ego.
    Wolfstar
    +1
    Unrealistic to think that he could possibly win at this point. It is just about ego now for the three of them. Sad.
  • TuringsChild 2012/04/06 17:07:57
    I'm just a Paulbot troll puking the same old b.s. talking points and posting ...
    TuringsChild
    Your opinion is uninformed and irrelevant. You are making inane assumptions about both Paul and his followers. Yes, he will probably be cheated out of the nomination, which is a shame because that leaves ONLY Authoritarians to fight Obama, who himself is an Authoritarian. IF you want to see a narcissist, look at Obama. I don't see a lot in common between them. Of course, I'm sure YOU will simply because of your hate.

The United States was never a militaristic oligarchy until Progressives stole the nation in the early 20th Century. Only a cultist would believe that we were. And the Constitution was respected FAR more back then than it is today. Your interpretation aside, 'any and all means' is codespeak for destroying the entire planet to stop the people of other nations from going about their lives without worshiping the USA. American ideals used to be spread because people appreciated how economically powerful they made us. Real respect does not come out of the barrel of a gun. All that gets is temporary obedience and a promise to someday strike back.

The only people who hate this country are the Authoritarians who are dragging us away from our First Principles, and people like YOU who support them to your OWN detriment.
  • Candy 2012/04/06 16:31:18
    Candy
    Wow, sodahead..I voted for yes.
  • doc moto 2012/03/31 09:32:52
    doc moto
    If Ron does not take the delegate votes at the Tampa Convention I am sure he will lend whomever the front runner would be and support that person... Better then getting the current African LIAR a second turn at destroying this nation... Seems many are falling for Obama's "Yes we can" and Change you will see, like watching a fire with papers only after the flames are out there is no heat, just a fly by night puppet on strings, all burned up on the inside... and a plot to give the nuclear edge to Russia should she need it and favor from the russians: http://www.youtube.com/watch?...
  • mowerman-back to bust libs 2012/03/21 04:07:37
    No, he only cares about his ego.
    mowerman-back to bust libs
    No one left in the race will drop out before the convention
  • PatriciaCampion 2012/03/19 19:37:31
    No, he only cares about his ego.
    PatriciaCampion
    +1
    Wow... thanks for re-posting my entire article... and for drawing out more Paul fans who are so eager to prove my description of how they "are quick to swarm to many negative articles about Paul to deny everything, attack the writer and anyone who agrees with them and to insist that -- despite all evidence to the contrary -- Paul is ultimately going to claim victory! -- Signed, Patricia Campion.
  • Marie/M... Patrici... 2012/03/20 15:00:14
  • Patrici... Marie/M... 2012/03/20 22:08:19
    PatriciaCampion
    +1
    No problem, Marie. I enjoy hangin' out with people who get it and are just as entertained by those who don't as I am!

I see you truncated how much you posted of my artilce... You didn't have to do that. I saw that you already had the link to my article at the bottom before... and, I was actually rather flattered that you enjoyed it so much you wanted to share it with others in full.... So... THANK YOU... again!!!!!
  • Dan (Politicaly Incorrect) 2012/03/19 15:17:02
    Dan (Politicaly Incorrect)
    +4
    IF he loves America he would drop out. We can't afford another 4 years of Obama. With his blame America first attitude he will never get elected.
  • Marie/M... Dan (Po... 2012/03/20 15:21:11
  • redneck 2012/03/18 09:29:55
    redneck
    +3
    Ron Paul is our only hope to save our country,this party aint over yet just getting started.
  • Marie/M... redneck 2012/03/20 15:01:05
  • doc moto Marie/M... 2012/03/31 09:38:02
    doc moto
    +1
    All votes count, your can too; vote Ron Paul over Obama... Seem you must be with the KKK as you are advertising for them! Free speech for you and not others, nice eh? Have a great weekend... Try not to ignite your clothe when playing with fire!
  • doc moto redneck 2012/03/31 09:36:13
    doc moto
    +1
    Go Ron Paul! Vote Ron Paul and take the Tampa Delegates!
  • Sheepdog 2012/03/18 04:07:13
    Sheepdog
    +5
    Just stopped to say: What an arrogant choice of answers! Just wait for July when the UN gun control treaty is signed by this federal government’s administration. To hell with the Constitution and to those that support it! I don’t care how anybody feels about him right now; we all will see he was right only when it’s too late Again! Remember we got Obamba the last time and now can I can still see people have no foresight. Before election time in November people’s heads will be spinning wondering what the hell happened and just might look at Ron Paul, if he is still standing. But in the mean time Good Luck in picking a winner…same as it ever was and say good bye to our Republic
  • Aahz_OneAndOnly 2012/03/18 01:15:06
    Aahz_OneAndOnly
    +3
    I wouldn't say bot But he still has my vote. He still cares about the Constitution. Can't say that about the rest of the Candidates. All expressed in their voting habits. I feel that he is the only one that has OUR best interest at heart and the only one that has any heart left. Also the he does love the United States more importantly he loves the people of this great land not Corporate America.
  • Marie/M... Aahz_On... 2012/03/20 15:02:22
  • doc moto Marie/M... 2012/03/31 09:39:25
    doc moto
    +1
    Veterans and our troops back Ron Paul as he is an honest man ans a man of his word...End of story!
  • texasred 2012/03/17 21:37:43
    texasred
    +5
    I believe he will. I just hope his supporters go along with that decision.
  • Marie/M... texasred 2012/03/20 15:20:31
  • texasred Marie/M... 2012/03/20 18:22:58
    texasred
    +3
    I just don't believe someone can bring up a Rand Paul, who is a very pragmatic and loyal American, and not be an honest and loyal American himself.

I do understand how you feel about some of the Paul supporters, but most aren't nutjobs. I just try to steer away from those that become belligerent and if I believe a Paul supporter is a true friend, try to work it out.... we agree to disagree.
  • Marie/M... texasred 2012/03/20 18:26:23
  • doc moto texasred 2012/03/31 09:40:56
    doc moto
    +1
    If RP does not take the Tampa gig that is what would occur, I hope he does not go with 3rd party! Unless there is a clear view of the votes divided and O takes third place...
  • texasred doc moto 2012/04/01 04:45:00
    texasred
    +1
    I can tell you that I really believe this election is one of our most important. And knowing how Obama and his minions work, I'm very much afraid.
  • doc moto texasred 2012/04/01 15:09:44
    doc moto
    +1
    I wondered how you can say one thing and then say it again another way and then do that deal all at the same time, yes, very dangerous man; you have to listen to him and ask, What did you just hear, knowing he said it is mere words and then later, "oh, well i guess those words count, this time!" <---the quote was on a news channel I heard recently! Makes you wonder, but as Fox News commentator Mr. K stated watch what he does, not just what he says! Yikes!
  • texasred doc moto 2012/04/01 15:46:24
    texasred
    +1
    Knowing Obama and Ayers have been friends and then seeing this open admission, it shows exactly where Obama is trying to take us:

William Ayers: 'I get up every morning thinking ... today I'm gonna end capitalism'

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politi...
  • doc moto texasred 2012/04/01 22:33:49
    doc moto
    +1
    Yup and then this one he says I was not born in Hawaii!

The man himself stated he was born in Kenya; what the deal?
  • texasred doc moto 2012/04/01 23:08:05
    texasred
    +1
    It's really difficult for Obama to keep his stories straight when he lies all the time. That's why I prefer telling the truth.
  • Teri- Oregon 2012/03/17 19:26:11
    Teri- Oregon
    +4
    Yup! That's me a Paulbot. And I'll be writing him in too! What do you think of that? :P
  • texasred Teri- O... 2012/03/17 21:38:20
    texasred
    +4
    I think you like Obama.
  • Teri- O... texasred 2012/03/17 21:42:48
    Teri- Oregon
    I hope your being sarcastic
  • texasred Teri- O... 2012/03/17 21:46:51
    texasred
    +4
    Yes and no. Because as many strong supporters that Dr. Paul has, if you all write him in, you'll be re-electing Obama. It's going to be hard enough as it is...Axelrod is going to ensure a lot of voter fraud and intimidation and Holder is going to let it happen. Do I like all the candidates? No...but I hate Obama and what he's done to this nation. If he gets in again, it'll be damn hard to undo, if it's possible at all. So... yes, I'll hold my nose again and vote for Anyone But Obama!!
  • Teri- O... texasred 2012/03/17 21:55:17
    Teri- Oregon
    +3
    we are hoping he will run third party. a lot of dems are fed up with Obama but they can't bring them self to vote republican (it's the stupid party loyalty thing) but they like Ron's message so they will vote third party, not to mention their are a lot more people than the GOP and MSM let on that like Ron also. If Ron has more delegates than the other candidates do (which is more likely than not) than all the republican delegates will vote for him as well as republicans that have come to the side of the Paulbots. which will give Ron the advantage. click this link it explains it better than I can.

• texasred Teri- O... 2012/03/17 22:17:37
    texasred
    +4
    I believe that's wishful thinking. It's exactly the thinking I had when Ross Perot ran Third Party. At that time, all I wanted was to get a real businessman in there to stop the BS that was going on. What I ended up doing was helping Clinton get reelected.
  • mowerma... texasred 2012/03/21 04:13:43
    mowerman-back to bust libs
    +1
    I feel into that Perot trap also and won't do that again.
  • texasred mowerma... 2012/03/22 01:02:55
    texasred
    +1
    Yep... I feel that same way.
  • betz Teri- O... 2012/03/18 00:18:07
    betz
    +5
    texasred is speaking the truth. Be very careful with your vote.
  • Teri- O... betz 2012/03/18 03:00:04
    Teri- Oregon
    +3
    what scares me is the GOP and MSM is trying so hard to get Romney elected by committing fraud, it makes me wonder why they are so willing to go to that extreme. Aren't you guys just a little curious why they are pushing this guy so hard? (Don't tell me because he has the best chance to win against Obama, because the non-MSM polls don't show that) It makes me wonder if I will be helping to elect another puppet, and if that's the case than whats the point anyway? Romney will just be a white Obama with an (R) in front of his name.
  • Sheepdog Teri- O... 2012/03/18 04:10:01 (edited)
    Sheepdog
    +2
    Good stand!

(How big of you to hit and Block me Marie.)
    To answer your insult...Not that at all, I mean losing our sovereignty to the UN and world controllers! That is something you and others don't see because of blind hate, what a pity. The Consititution is on it's death cry and the status quo leadership from both parties chosen ones though the years has made this happen by deceiving the voters and people are still falling for that trick. The time has come for good meaning people to realize these facts. I'll go down fighting for the Republic being scorned and will only stand with those that have foresight and courage trying to save it!

da duke

2014/10/31 12:26:53