Will Romney try to bully President Obama?

Mopvyzo 2012/05/13 15:53:07
Willard does have bullying tendencies.

• **StarzAbove** 2012/05/13 17:46:11
    Undecided / Don't know
    **StarzAbove**
    +13
    He might try but it won't do him any good. We have a strong and intelligent president who knows how to deal with bullies. obama dealing with a bully

• my2cents CFlyJuice 2012/05/16 16:52:22 (edited)
    my2cents
    Of course it hasn't been proven a lie. You were calling it a lie long before anyone wrote any kind of rebuttal article. 4 against 1. 'Nuff said.

romm

Obama ADMITS he's imperfect. That's more than Romney will do.
  • CFlyJuice my2cents 2012/05/17 15:40:23
    CFlyJuice
    +1
    The Lauber family said it never happened and the WaPo got a bunch of DEMOCRAT classmates to perpetrate the lie further...

That only works on the gullible... oops... didn't mean to insult you.
  • Veteran... my2cents 2012/05/16 16:40:36
    Veteran Gunner
    Blah blah lie!
  • my2cents Veteran... 2012/05/16 16:54:15
    my2cents
    Truth hurts, doesn't it?
  • Veteran... my2cents 2012/05/16 19:35:26
    Veteran Gunner
    +1
    you speak no truth because your understanding of me is not even in the cross hairs. your a bully that wishes you could bully me. you can not seem to educate without insulting. I am not even close to fearing you. I can argue with you and give a valid point without the use of insults. I am asking you again, show us some information that you know and enlighten us with knowledge, not insults, because you are starting to sound like a child just screaming for attention. So please Educate us. Still listening.
  • joshua ben-ami 2012/05/14 10:52:42
    joshua ben-ami
    The RNC, right wing PACS and SUPER PACS and the LDS church will do it for him, he"ll likely sit back and not comment on the attacks....
  • CFlyJuice joshua ... 2012/05/15 22:21:24
    CFlyJuice
    +1
    Gee... Where were you when the SEIU thugs beat up an African-American at a tea party event?

You're a racist.
  • LV 2012/05/14 06:28:39
    LV
    If he does, it will be at his own peril.
  • TheR 2012/05/14 05:52:21 (edited)
  • Sissy TheR 2012/05/14 11:59:29
    Sissy
    +1
    Good grief, get a grip. What "lies" do you speak of? Do they even compare to, "we don't have to follow the constitution?", "Anyone in my administration outing a covert agent will be fired immediately"?, "An Al Quida operative was seen buying uranium in Africa"? "There is a definite link of Iraq to 9/11"?

Now you have this flip-flopping pantywaist who signed Grover Norquist's pledge and promises to sign the Ryan budget the first day he's in office that will add another trillion dollars to the deficit and think Americans aren't paying attention like they didn't in the mid-terms? Good luck with that.
  • TheR Sissy 2012/05/14 12:46:22
    TheR
    I am not voting for Ohomo. And I don't follow the Constitution. I think its corrupt. Obama has followed lock step to Bush anyway Sissy. They are the same. So if we are going to have the same, at least I will favor the guy who does not believe in the Gay Disease.
  • Ray Senior TheR 2012/05/14 15:34:05 (edited)
    Ray Senior
    +1
    Its minds like yours that will insure a loss for the GOP. Gay disease....who the hell do you think you are? I'm straight heterosexual and s christian, but I respect the gay community, cause guess what! Their community is our community. It's just a sexual preference which doesn't affect anyone but them, same as any hetetosexual. You're using this format to spew venom, not to make points that may have a use, change a mind, educate or give unknown insight.
  • TheR Ray Senior 2012/05/15 00:52:06
    TheR
    +2
    Hey Ray, with all respect, if you didn't hide in the closet and not speak out, likely you wouldn't be living in a Gay Community. I do not respect Gay people. They are the down fall of Society.

So Ray since you are Christian, I suppose you never heard of Sodom and Gomorrah? I suppose you don't read the New Testament

Roman's 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was met.

28: And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient.

29: Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness, full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity, whisperers.

30:. Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31:. without understanding, covenant breakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: 32: Who knowing the Judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

And so you are just going to allow them to take your Marriage righ...

And so you are just going to allow them to take your Marriage rights which stipulates you have a real wife, and potential family. A family that enjoins the community, where kids are raised and go to school.

And by giving away your rights to fornication you then agree that Gays have the right to be educators. To be teachers of young boys, to teach them how to commit Sodomy with each other.

So I ask you about the Laws of Pedophilia and protecting your children? Clearly Gays have no children, they use yours. They fill their minds with reprobate, to the point where children learn to hate their parents, and hate the real family, the real marriage that brought them to this world, to their community.

You respect that? You respect people who steal your life and posterity?

If you do, you are not a Christian, you do not follow Gods Laws, you follow that which takes your life, instead of that which is life and goodness.

God is not a Homosexual Photo
  • my2cents TheR 2012/05/15 02:40:06 (edited)
    my2cents
    +1
    Another member of the Christian Taliban, I see.

Thanks for the block. Good riddance to sick rubbish.
  • TheR my2cents 2012/05/15 02:43:53 (edited)
    TheR
    Right.

A War and people you will never win.
  • Sissy TheR 2012/05/15 10:45:33
    Sissy
    Another Bible cherry-picker? Great how you guys pick and choose verses that in your estimation, confirms why you are judgmental, selfish and most of all hypocritical. Christ remanded us no less than 2500 times to love our neighbor, feed and shelter the poor and to treat others as we would want to be treated ourselves. How do you feel you measure up to those verses?
  • TheR Sissy 2012/05/15 10:58:42
    TheR
    +1
    Ask that to Obama, who has done nothing to create jobs, or stop the uncontrollable spending that has put the US in unpayable debt crisis.

I am judgmental? It wasn't me who started the Gay Parade. You people have. You want Gay Rights and not jobs. You don't want to work, only what you can steal from people who do.
  • Sissy TheR 2012/05/15 11:01:39
    Sissy
    Ask that to Congress who have done nothing, nada, zilch to support or try and work out the horrific plate this president was handed four years ago, which by the way was largely created by the pubs in the first place.. No wonder (with many thanks to the new tea party reps), they're rated with a 9% approval rating and given the total lack of action, I think that's even too high.
  • TheR Sissy 2012/05/15 11:10:27
    TheR
    +1
    He's the same as Bush; Sissy. Get that through your head. The Same. He is making a fool out of you. You are so blind, and brain dead. I have no idea how to get through to you. You go on believing Obama. Well I am not believing either of them. The only decent thing Romney has is he is not in favor of Gay Marriage.
  • Sissy TheR 2012/05/15 10:38:41
    Sissy
    +1
    You were obviously never going to vote for President Obama in the first place, so no big loss.
  • Ray Senior Sissy 2012/05/14 15:25:00
  • my2cents Sissy 2012/05/15 03:20:14 (edited)
    my2cents
    +1
    TheR is an embarrassment to America.
  • my2cents Sissy 2012/05/16 05:39:27
    my2cents
    +1
    Amazing. A traitor who does not respect the Constitution wants to put Obama in jail for subverting the Constitution.

TheR is a total nut case.
  • myfoxmy... TheR 2012/05/14 21:34:18
    myfoxmystere
    +1
    obama bends over

"BEND OVER Here it comes..." Well, it's here alright!
  • TheR myfoxmy... 2012/05/16 01:02:24
    TheR
    +1
    I blocked my2cents. How am I an embarrassment when I do not support Sodomy? Hard to believe people can even think that! The reality is Gays don't have the class to have a beautiful girlfriend, and afraid of women, just like they hate their mothers.
  • Sissy TheR 2012/05/16 12:32:30
    Sissy
    Be careful, your total ignorance is showing for all the world to see.
  • TheR Sissy 2012/05/16 12:40:33
    TheR
    Great. I hope the World knows, I am not Gay and do not support Sodomy.
  • Sissy Sissy 2012/05/16 12:57:39
    Sissy
    Oh dear, I see "TheR" now has me blocked, but I don't want to leave you without responding to your comment right below here. As far as the "world knowing that you are not Gay or support Sodomy", I don't think the world really gives a fig.
  • Veteran... TheR 2012/05/18 05:59:35
    Veteran Gunner
    Prez Obama looks pretty cool and, He is hell of a lot smarter than a lot of x prezes. Don´t hate , appreciate!
  • TheR Veteran... 2012/05/18 10:13:57
    TheR
    He looks terrible, and sissy, I give a fig. Hey don't blame me, I was born that way to hate Fags.
  • Everett Thompson 2012/05/14 05:31:31
    Everett Thompson
    +5
    Governor Romney doesn't have to! All he needs to do is speak the truth!!!
  • Sissy Everett... 2012/05/14 11:52:52
    Sissy
    Well, he hasn't been doing too well in that department now has he?
  • Charles E Sissy 2012/05/14 14:45:59
    Charles E
    +2
    Better than the liar in chief.
  • Sissy Charles E 2012/05/16 12:55:56
    Sissy
    Out of morbid curiosity, exactly what horrific lies has this President told compared to GW and the current candidate?
  • Charles E Sissy 2012/05/17 03:07:42
    Charles E
    Promised transparency and proposed laws posted on the internet.
    His health care law was voted on around midnight of a holiday week with even the supporters having never seen the written law, much less had a chance to read it.

Promised to balance the budget but instead has increased the national debt 50% in three years. And has yet to pass a budget even though the Constitution requires one.

Promised no new taxes on people other than millionares. There are several new taxes in the health care act alone the affect PRIMARILY low and middle income people.
  • Sissy Charles E 2012/05/19 12:35:46 (edited)
    Sissy
    What particular "transparency" would you want to see? I keep hearing that from the Right but have yet to hear or see the particulars. I know that GW kept the war costs off the books and those are now incorporated into the information released about the debt, but what else are you concerned about?

Its rather difficult to do anything when you have a Party who largely made the mess that was created, refuse to do anything other than to make him fail, thus the whole country fail. That's exactly what you intended so what's the beef?

The health care bill, if it survives this mediocre Supreme Court, does not even begin to take effect until '14 so those who say they are already paying for it don't know what they're talking about.
  • Charles E Sissy 2012/05/19 18:28:32
    Charles E
    Transparency: How about all members of congress have access to the full text of every bill before calling for a vote? Candidate Obama did promise that all Americans would have internet access to major bills before they were voted on. The least he could do is let the representatives who have to vote on them see them.

Paragraph 2: Get off the "Republicans are the cause" cow excrement. Democrats controlled both houses of congress with unstopable majorities for 6 years prior to 2011 and still control the Senate.

Health care: Medicare Advantage is being defunded by half a BILLION dollars this year. This money taken away from senior citizen health care is being counted as Obamacare savings. Hundreds of millions are being spent on setting up the infrastructure for this program even while it is being challenged. And my health insurance premiums have increased more than the last 3 years combined.
  • Sissy Charles E 2012/05/19 20:57:51
    Sissy
    Every president is accused of not being "transparent" GW certainly wasn't. Can't you ask for and receive the information on bills? It doesn't really make any difference anyway as the Pubs have fought every single initiative he's put forward from the day of his innauguration so in the end, what's the diff? They only say "no", stonewall and fillibuster regardless so what's the use?

Yes indeed, up until '10 the Dems did have control but that was also the time when this President actually believed that by compromising, discussing and having honest debates he could really pull us together to clean up that gawd-awful mess. Nothing doing as it turned out and thank heavens he finally saw that it was no use, something a lot of us Dems figured out the first year.

That's pure right wing spin that medi-care is being defunded. Funny though, no one fought against this entitlement more than the Pubs did over 40 years ago. Now they get all hissy and use it as a hammer to get out the mis-information how the Left wants to destroy it. Go figure.
  • TheR Everett... 2012/05/15 00:56:49
    TheR
    I am with you Everett. Mitt Romney may not be perfect, but at least he knows the truth in not following homosexuality. God Bless Mitt. And with hope he will be one of our better Presidents.
  • my2cents TheR 2012/05/15 02:41:02
    my2cents
    +1
    Mitt Romney: The Hero of Homophobes!

2014/10/26 05:16:33