WILL OBAMACARE TURN LAW -ABIDING CITIZENS INTO CRIMINALS?

damnyoumaggot 2009/12/21 15:41:44
yes. many will balk at this Unconstituional Product.
no. every will fall in line to this violation of our rights.

Read More: http://newsok.com/some-sound-advice-from-howard-de...

• Jester 2009/12/21 15:54:42
    Jester
    +12
    Civil disobedience is sometimes necessary to point out the tyrannical nature of an overbearing federal government.

"That which is not just is not law".
    William Lloyd Garrison, Boston abolitionist US abolitionist & editor (1805 - 1879)

• Isma'ila (God has heard)! 2009/12/23 10:52:39
    Isma'ila (God has heard)!
    +1
    This is so not fair! We the people have rights!
  • damnyou... Isma'il... 2009/12/23 11:01:12
    damnyoumaggot
    +1
    Before this is all over I hope to see the streets of DC, the streets of Anytown USA, filled with a infinite sea of calm but firm resolve. Can you imagine when these Rulers exit their hallowed halls and are met with the Resistance. Good morning my friend.
  • Isma'il... damnyou... 2009/12/23 11:07:48
    Isma'ila (God has heard)!
    +1
    I hope Obamacare fails! Good morning!
  • Lucy formerly of Finchley 2009/12/22 21:46:35
    Lucy formerly of Finchley
    +1
    It makes no sense. If you don't buy government insurance, you have to pay a fine or go to jail. But the fine is $750, and the insurance is much more expensive, with no restrictions on medical preconditions. So what the government is going to have is a bunch of people paying $750 fines, and then buying their insurance when they have a medical disaster. Obviously, then, there won't be enough money to pay for said disasters. The whole thing is an economic fiasco.
    +3
    This is part of obama plan. He will put a several of us in prison to scare Americans and force communism on us!

The couple that sneaked into the Whitehouse without any credentials: plan prison scare americans force communism couple sneaked whitehouse credentials
  • Lucy fo... Mike 2009/12/22 21:47:21
    Lucy formerly of Finchley
    +3
    Well played, sir.
  • mike 2009/12/22 08:36:19
    mike
    +1
    an first one will take it down
  • true american 2009/12/22 02:34:18
    true american
    +3
    It is completely ,and totally Unconstituional ,and if I have my way it will not last.
  • mustang 2009/12/22 01:08:18
    mustang
    +4
    he wants to soak the middle class ---to help pay for this----watch your taxes go up next year folks!!!!
  • Steve 2009/12/21 23:58:48
    Steve
    why would cheaper health care make criminals? if you make the costs of living go down people wouldnt have to turn to crime in the first place. the number one cause of bankruptcy in the country is medical bills.
  • damnyou... Steve 2009/12/22 10:45:58
    damnyoumaggot
    +2
    you can always tell who does or does not read the article....

both The House and Senate bills mandate EVERYONE buy insurance or face fines/and/or jail....

guess that would make 'em criminals ....
  • Steve damnyou... 2009/12/22 18:02:47
    Steve
    like they mandated everyone have car insurance. know what happend when they did that it became affordable.
  • damnyou... Steve 2009/12/22 23:58:27
    damnyoumaggot
    Excuse me? There is NO mandate that everyone buy car insurance.....only those who wish to own or drive a car. So if you don't want to pay car insurance ...you don't own or drive a car. Do you think people who ride public transportation and don't own a car, are mandated to buy said car insurance? NO! Are you starting to see the difference?
  • Steve damnyou... 2009/12/23 01:34:04
    Steve
    but if your to poor to afford heath care you can get government assisted heathcare for free.
  • damnyou... Steve 2009/12/23 01:49:58
    damnyoumaggot
    As a proud American I don' t need or want "free" Guv'ment Ass. HC. Whatever happened to a man makes his own way. These days a man stand s with his hand out! Might work for you. Have at it . F*ck gov. ass.!!
  • Steve damnyou... 2009/12/23 02:01:57
    Steve
    i have a job i work i make to much money to get government healthcare and my local business employer cannot afford health care for us anymore we had to get rid of it 2 years ago! i pay taxes and work and i vote!
  • damnyou... Steve 2009/12/23 02:08:49
    damnyoumaggot
    Then prepare to get raped by the Obama taxes!
  • Steve damnyou... 2009/12/23 02:29:15
    Steve
    ill pay taxes if itll fix my roads, and schools, and give me affordable health care thats what taxes are for.
  • damnyou... Steve 2009/12/23 02:36:54
    damnyoumaggot
    health care is not health insurance
  • Steve damnyou... 2009/12/23 03:37:33
    Steve
    but health insurance supplies health care and without insurance health care is unaffordable.
  • pocket squirrel 2009/12/21 23:50:21
    pocket squirrel
    +1
    Do we really need the "obama-is-hitler" pic? Otherwise, this is a useful article.
  • damnyou... pocket ... 2009/12/22 10:48:56 (edited)
    damnyoumaggot
    +2
    Considering Nazi Germany ushered in Socialized Medicine, I would say the Hitler-pic is apt.
  • pocket ... damnyou... 2009/12/22 22:35:11
    pocket squirrel
    Oh, that's what Hitler is known for, socialized medicine. I always thought invading countries, starting wars, genocide were what he's famous for.
    Gee, I guess Obama really is Hitler. Do you think he'll let any of our Jewish athletes compete in the next Olympics?
  • damnyou... pocket ... 2009/12/23 00:16:34
    damnyoumaggot
    It wasn't always invading countries, starting wars, genoicide. Hitler was handpicked in 1920 because of his amazing oratory skills. Once he became the main speaker for the German Workers Party, the masses flocked to the party. He was loved and adored. He changed the name of the party to NSDAP (Nazi Party) and took it over. His Socialized Medicine IS a part of History. I'm sorry if no one has taught you that, or you haven't wanted to learn it?

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas!
  • pocket ... damnyou... 2009/12/23 15:51:28
    pocket squirrel
    And he liked dogs too. Wow, just like Obama who just got a dog. When do you think we'll invade Poland?
    Other countries have socialized medicine btw. Are those leaders also Hitler?

Thanks.
    Looks like a white Christmas for me.
  • Semper Fi 2009/12/21 23:49:38
    Semper Fi
    +3
    Q:So where did you think all the promised jobs will be coming from?
    A: Construction labor to build all the new prisons to hold all of us disobedient soles!
  • Steve Semper Fi 2009/12/21 23:56:26
    Steve
    the prison population grew by less then 1% this year thats the smallest growth in 10years. so actually obamas policies are making less criminals then when bush's policies.
  • damnyou... Steve 2009/12/22 10:54:59
    damnyoumaggot
    +2
    It seems still, about once a week I'm forced ,to remind someone that President Bush is not the current President and is not the one trying to ram an Unconstituional DeathCare bill down our throats. If you would like to bash Bush, then start your own blog and do so!

Merry Christmas!! Steve.
  • Steve damnyou... 2009/12/22 18:05:19
    Steve
    and it seams im forced to remind you thats the prison growth fell to 1% under obama. thats the smallest prison growth in a decade. thats means thats less people turned to crime and were thuss arrested for crimes under Obama. can you understand that simple version?
  • damnyou... Steve 2009/12/23 00:29:32
    damnyoumaggot
    Is it possible in your narrow scope to look at varying factors that might affect your "statistics"? Where you get those stats at anyway? With prison overcrowding the problem that it has been, MAYBE your Liberal Judges are letting POS rapists and murderers roam the street. If your arguments is prison growth is down maybe you should investigate WHY? You want me to get down on my knees with YOU and worship at the alter of Obama because this Administration isn't keeping our streets, borders or economic system safe?

Crime rate and prison growth are not necessarily at a even keel.

Will you still spout your vitriol when the prisons are full because Obama's "policies " having turned law-abiding citizens into criminals?

That's what the "non-troll" posters on this poll are talking about.

Try to keep up!
  • Steve damnyou... 2009/12/23 01:37:13 (edited)
    Steve
    hey im not a democrat! there more then two types of people in this world you nazi! not everyone is going to agree with you if they did you wouldnt have lost in a land slide to Obama! My family didnt fight and die for this country in WW2 for me to sit around and take all this Nazi stylized scare tactic propaganda without a fight!
  • damnyou... Steve 2009/12/23 01:53:24
    damnyoumaggot
    you're advocating Socialized Medicine and calling ME a Nazi? History lessons are needed, for you! Didn't call you a Democrat, I'd call you a Marxist and A Socialist at best!
  • Steve damnyou... 2009/12/23 01:57:15 (edited)
    Steve
    your a nazi hate monger full of lies! goto to texas and start a movement to leave the union if you dont want it! Hitler wasnt pro universal healthcare he millions of people he didnt like! thats the opposite of universal healthcare! the US was in WW2 to protect the those who couldnt afford to help themselves! the whole country rationed everything for the greater good thats socialism! and we never would ahve won WW2 without the commies(Russia)! why dont you learn your history twat!
  • damnyou... Steve 2009/12/23 02:04:40
    damnyoumaggot
    I have no problem with the Union! It's the Marxist?Socialists? Radicals and their Koolaide drinking Zombies! ( like you) I have a problem with! Oh look Karl Marx's seed is calling me a Nazi! LOL! Get educated!
  • damnyou... Semper Fi 2009/12/22 10:51:14
    damnyoumaggot
    shovel ready?
  • Edward 2009/12/21 23:24:23
    Edward
    +3
    no and it hasn't even started yet but it will balk unconstituional product
  • Dee 2009/12/21 21:22:24
    Dee
    +3
    Yes. I think many will do whatever they have to do to get the help they need. To me, controlling people will always cause rebellion. Does me. Then I find a way of being unfettered. I can do whats right without controls. I think many other people are the same way and will seek says to balk at this restriction. Its health care restriction.
  • Sheila 2009/12/21 20:55:15 (edited)
    Sheila
    +2
    That is one of the many points I have been trying to make with our senator. But she sold us out for 300 million dollars for our states medicare system........edited to add: the other point I have made to her several times is I am waiting to go to jail for this so that I will have legal standing to sue over the lack of constitutionality of this debacle of a bill.
  • Alleycat 2009/12/21 20:06:18
    Alleycat
    +5
    In Atlas Shrugged the the industrialist's refused to participate stating:

"We're on strike against your creed of unearned rewards and unrewarded duties."

Individual mandates demanded by the federal government in this bill are unconstitutional along with egregious violations of the equal protection clause required by the 14th amendment. I fully intend to cancel my insurance, refuse to pay the fine and challenge my prosecution in federal court. Passive resistance was used by Ghandi to take their country back from British Royalty and it can be used here, I will use their laws against them....
  • Gun665 2009/12/21 19:54:32

2014/11/27 14:31:25