Will Obamacare bite the dust on Thursday like the rest of his "agenda" has already done?

Bali 2012/06/26 19:58:07
Related Topics: Obamacare, King, Socialism

• cjj ~ FTGOP 2012/06/27 14:26:36
    yes, he miscalculated once again....
    cjj ~ FTGOP
    +1
    ...BUT it has been covered. There is no mandate.

http://outfrontpolitics.blogs...
    yes, he miscalculated once again....
    +1
    We can hope so!
  • Red_Horse 2012/06/26 23:03:19
  • Wolfman 2012/06/26 20:21:11
    yes, he miscalculated once again....
    Wolfman
    +2
    Yes, it is not constitutional for the government to force someone to buy something.
    yes, he miscalculated once again....
    +2
    There's alot more Socialism that needs to be extricated from our society and econmy after Obamacare goes down!
  • Bali Andrew 2012/06/26 20:21:55
    Bali
    +2
    yeah, like the actual socialists.
    yes, he miscalculated once again....
    +2
    I hope so. Health care for all would be a wonderful thing but you have to read and understand a bill and it's long term effects before voting for it. This bill has been nothing but problems since day one because no one knew what was in it.
  • JL none 2012/06/26 20:23:39
    JL
    +1
    PUKELOSI SAID WE HAD TO SIGN IT FIRST...AND THEN FIND OUT WHAT WAS IN IT....
  • Bali JL 2012/06/26 20:24:58
    Bali
    +2
    she is the leader of the pack, now thats saying plenty.
  • JL Bali 2012/06/26 20:29:00
    JL
    HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE THE 2ND DOG AND LOOK AT THAT A$$ ALL DAY...
  • Bali JL 2012/06/26 20:33:16
    Bali
    +1
    umm, welll, ummm.......no frickin thanks.
  • JL Bali 2012/06/26 21:00:19
    JL
    +1
    AGREED!! OF COURSE THE OTHER END IS WORSE...
  • none JL 2012/06/26 20:28:30
    +1
    So who was the more stupid, Pelosi for coming up with such a moronic statement or the fools in Congress that were even more moronic by paying attention to her and doing what she said???. You can't fix stupid but you can vote it out of office.
  • ehrhornp 2012/06/26 20:02:08
    no, he is the king of the world and socialism is here to stay
    ehrhornp
    Well that bitch in Arizona has learned a lesson or two so who knows, the ruling on Obama care may not be all that bad. But regardless even if it is struck down, that just might be to the republican's detriment when a real push for single payor results.
  • Bali ehrhornp 2012/06/26 20:04:38
    Bali
    what bitch are you talking about? the illegal one who jumped our border? everything obama has attempted has crashed and burned, just like all his empty promises when he stumped, and stumped all the ignoramouses into voting for him. surely nobody could be so dumb twice now could they?
  • ehrhornp Bali 2012/06/26 23:51:44
    ehrhornp
    Governor of Arizona was who I was talking about. She got her butt kicked yesterday, As far as Obama's accomplishments I will take his over GW's any day. You might think that it is no big deal to increase the Dow from 6500 to 13000 but I sure appreciate it being around 13000 instead of under 7000.

Obama was not my first choice but I will gladly take him any day over a republican socialist. This is a one who believes wealth should be transferred from the middle class to the rich. So how much money are you willing to give the rich? Or are you one of the very rich?
  • Bali ehrhornp 2012/06/27 19:55:45
    Bali
    I am one of the very comfortable, so call it what you like. I want NO president who thinks he can rewrite the constitution to suit his agenda. That said Obama will bite the dust, there are too many Americans who will stand together to stop his train to nowhere but out of control big gubmint. We have had enough. So obama gets credit for the appreciation of the Dow, but not for the doubling of gas prices, how convenient.
  • ehrhornp Bali 2012/06/27 20:58:55
    ehrhornp
    If you do not want a president who thinks they can rewrite the constitution, why would you ever vote republican? I find it amazing that people are so bent out of shape on Obama's health care program. First of all this program was first proposed by Nixon and he is no commie. Second of all the mandate provision has been so watered down it is worthless.

I will just remind you that it was the republican governor of Arizona who got her butt kicked, not Obama. I don't think Obama will be taking such a big loss as what has previously been predicted.

So you prefer the country to be in an economic free fall than in recovery? May I ask why and why are you in favor of the transfer of wealth from the middle class to the very rich? Just curious.
  • Bali ehrhornp 2012/06/28 14:58:33
    Bali
    and may i ask you why you are in favor of killing the middle class and letting them foot the bill for the useless of the nation?
  • ehrhornp Bali 2012/06/28 16:09:28 (edited)
    ehrhornp
    I am not in favor of killing the middle class. You are talking about republicans when you talk about the desire of killing off the middle class. Tell me why do you think the US should rank so low in areas connected to health care? I guess I should ask you why you are in favor of letting 15% of the population die an early death?

So very christian of you to call 15% of the population useless. Glad you are not a follower of Jesus.
  • Bali ehrhornp 2012/06/28 20:58:20
    Bali
    I am a follower of Jesus numbnuts. That said, the useless of society have every opportunity to help themselves, but the liberal agenda takes all desire away for them to do so. Hell, being useless pays better than being productive in many cases. so why work? The government will take care of me. Call a spade a spade, the taxpayer will be FORCED to take care of the useless. and that taxpayer happens to be the middle class, the very same class obamas agenda is killing.
  • ehrhornp Bali 2012/06/29 16:49:22
    ehrhornp
    Perhaps you should read the bible. Jesus said something about rich men and a camel? Remember that? Jesus felt that all were worthwhile, there were no useless people.

As for lack of desire, this has been so over played by phony conservatives. Very few would prefer welfare to a good paying job. Most people on welfare are soon off of it. Numbers are not as good today as there are just less jobs to go around. GW experienced this and now Obama.

As I said, very Christian of you to call some of God's children useless. Do you say this at Church?
  • Bali ehrhornp 2012/06/29 17:11:18
    Bali
    thump your bible elsewhere son. i need no sunday school lessons from you i can assure you. so you believe telling the catholics they will pay for abortion is right? did "your" Jesus say abortion was a sin like mine did?
  • ehrhornp Bali 2012/06/29 22:40:29
    ehrhornp
    Ah so very typical of phony conservatives. Change the subject when they are pressured. lol I understand. I don't remember Jesus saying anything about Abortion. Do you have a passage you can site. Or is it next to the passage where he talks against homosexuality?
  • Bali ehrhornp 2012/06/30 20:49:33
    Bali
    is murder not a mortal sin in your bible? and yes, he does talk about homos as well. which one would you like to contradict?
  • ehrhornp Bali 2012/06/30 20:51:36
    ehrhornp
    Why didn't you post verses from the bible?
  • Bali ehrhornp 2012/07/02 10:44:45
    Bali
    why would i need to do that to a bible scholar such as yourself? why don't you answer my simple question with an answer instead of a question?
    yes, he miscalculated once again....
    +1
    parts of it will be allowed this scotus will once again manipulate the constitution
  • Bali 2012/06/26 19:58:47
    yes, he miscalculated once again....
    Bali
    +1
    he forgot this is America....

2014/07/26 17:18:10