Will Obama Win In November???

Bill 2012/08/05 15:42:57
Yes, Obama is my lord and savior. I will follow him blindly through the gates of hell
No, Obama has been a failure in every way shape & form since day one

Take this highly scientific and completely unbiased poll to determine the outcome of November's election. The results of this poll will absolutely determine the winner, so make your vote count.

determine outcome novembers election poll absolutely determine winner vote count

• Fredrick House 2012/08/05 19:16:58
    Fredrick House
    +1
    I hope not but , as P.T. Barnum said so truthfully, " Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American Public" and Winston Churchill said,"...the best argument against Democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter."
  • The Duke 2012/08/05 19:10:04
    The Duke
    +2
    The Failure-In-Chief has had his chance. He blew it big time. 0bama Must Go!
  • Diane S... The Duke 2012/08/05 23:52:00
    Diane Spraggs Yates
    +2
    Romney often is described as a turnaround artist. No better example of that is how he turned a failure into a success with the 2002 Winter Olympics.
    At the time, the Salt Lake Olympics Organizing Committee (SLOC) had paid more than $1 million in bribes to members of the International Olympic Committee to bring the games to Utah. Even before the scandal erupted, the games had a projected shortfall of $397 million. Given the taint, few wanted to sign up as sponsors or support the event.

He asked Fraser Bullock, one of the seven original partners of Romney’s Bain Capital, to become his chief operating officer.

“It was in the midst of a scandal, and you only know how dark it was there if you were there,” Bullock says. “It was very dark, because the Justice Department was investigating the organizing committee. Prospective sponsors, nobody would answer the phone. We had a budget deficit, the morale was very low. We were the target of every newspaper and news station.”
    Romney had a modest corner office on the 13th floor of SLOC headquarters in downtown Salt Lake City
    Romney brought to the table “his leadership that was comprised of optimism and undaunted confidence that we would get the job done,” Bullock says.

Romney “can see into a situation very quickly,” Bullock says. “He’s very ...

Romney “can see into a situation very quickly,” Bullock says. “He’s very facile with numbers. He’s got that raw intellect which lays a great foundation. And then he’s combined that with a very significant layering upon layer of education and business experience that has given him now the base from which he can make pretty sound judgments pretty quickly.”

Romney traveled all over the world to gather support for the Olympics. Meanwhile, he cut back on expenses.

“He does not tolerate one iota of waste.”

The board members would hold lavish lunches for themselves. Romney said, “Well, our lunches are now going to be pizza, and it’s going to be a dollar a slice,” according to Bullock. “It saved us tens of thousands of dollars, and it was very symbolic, and people got the message to watch every penny.”

Romney cut back on frills for the games. He reduced the number of flags to be flown throughout the city and persuaded politicians to come up with funds to pay for some of the decorations.

Romney’s enthusiasm was infectious, driving the sales people to set an all-time record for Olympic sponsorships. Just as significant when it comes to a presidential run, Romney tamed the press.

. “He dug right into the security issues.”

“The question on my mind was, how do I keep a bomb from going off?” Romney tells me. “I’m not going to worry so much about cleaning up after the bomb. I need to make sure it does not go off.

In the end, ticket sales surpassed those of any previous Winter Olympics. An estimated 2.1 billion people around the world watched the games over 17 days, and the United States won 34 medals.

Having faced a budget deficit of $379 million when he took over, Romney ended up with a surplus of $56 million. The money went to fund future Olympics.

When he took the job, Romney said he would accept the offered salary of $250,000 a year only if the Olympics made a profit. When it did, he turned his salary over to charity. In addition, he contributed $1 million to the games.

“My goal is to make Utah proud, make America proud,” Romney said in accepting the Olympics position. “Sure the managers have messed up big time, but the athletes haven’t, and our job is to
  • SirWence 2012/08/05 18:59:40
    SirWence
    it will be a close race between two more or less policy identical candidates and Obama will probably win .
  • Merry 2012/08/05 18:58:24
    Yes, Obama is my lord and savior. I will follow him blindly through the gates...
    Merry
    +3
    Uh... well, I don't think of him as a god, but I would be very surprised if he loses the election.
  • Wake The Sheeple 2012/08/05 18:41:42
    Wake The Sheeple
    +1
    You asked if he will win, not if we would vote for him you twit.
  • Bill Wake Th... 2012/08/05 18:59:37
    Bill
    +2
    You're so perceptive.
  • Concerned Citizen 2012/08/05 18:39:54
    Concerned Citizen
  • olpie Concern... 2012/08/05 20:00:34
    olpie
    +1
    who says that is also a moron!
  • Diane S... Concern... 2012/08/06 00:04:31
    Diane Spraggs Yates
    +1

• Concern... Diane S... 2012/08/06 01:17:55
    Concerned Citizen
    +2
    I think he did a great job with the Utah Olympics,...especially with them being so close after the 9/11 attacks. His involvement was seen constantly,.....even saw him out directing traffic.
  • 4gotten Israelite 2012/08/05 18:29:37 (edited)
    4gotten Israelite
    +1
    Of course. But I know you roboticans are hoping for Willard the Clown, it's going to be close.
  • John Hall 2012/08/05 18:28:28
    John Hall
    +1
    As of right now I will say no .
  • Benji 2012/08/05 18:27:32
    Benji
    +1
    It will be close but my prediction is that he will end up winning. Western states like Colorado, Nevada and New Mexico are becoming more and more reliably Democratic. And states like Virginia and Ohio are becoming more and more Democratic as well. Even if Obama looses Florida and North Carolina he still wins.
  • Shylee 2012/08/05 18:24:09 (edited)
    Shylee
    +2
    Of course Obama will win.
    Staight from the horses mouth.Romney said you never change Preisidents in mid stream.Romneys never been more right.Finally something Romney and i agree on LOL.

job growth under george w bush
  • Shylee Shylee 2012/08/05 18:30:31
    Shylee
    +1
    We lost jobs under W and gained 4 millions with Obama
    job growth under george w bush
  • Larry Shylee 2012/08/05 21:05:00 (edited)
    Larry
    +2
    lol that's funny
  • Shylee Larry 2012/08/07 23:31:44
    Shylee
    Are you being sarcastic ?
  • Larry Shylee 2012/08/08 03:06:00
    Larry
    +1
    well does that include the 16000 new I.R.S agents to watch his social healthcare, or 26 personal assistance his wife hired to do her makeup,,,??
  • Shylee Larry 2012/08/08 10:59:55
    Shylee
    If that what it takes to manage the New Affordable Care Act so be it.I pay 300.00 premium a month and 50.00 copay and this is the kicker 2500.00 a year to start my insurance.Hell no i've had enough.Theres ppl dying because the dont have healthcare and i guess the GOP thinks let everyone die and let God sort em out.Thats outrageous.Shame on your party.At the end of day we all have to meet the maker and he's watching ya'll.
  • Larry Shylee 2012/08/08 11:33:41 (edited)
    Larry
    +1
    WOW are you Obamblind ,, sorry for you (New Affordable Care Act) LOL joke
  • Shylee Larry 2012/08/08 11:50:44
    Shylee
    LOL Ya gotta love SH.Bless your heart i guess your into Romney-Hood huh.Sounds painfull LOL
  • Larry Shylee 2012/08/08 12:55:06
    Larry
    +2
    Oh it's gonna get real painful if Nobama get re elected, I also got a big kick out of those people payed $500 to listen to a story about Robin Hood, wish I had know that ,I wouldn't have charged them that much, only $300, Did they serve Bologna, that would have been more appropriate, LOL
  • Shylee Larry 2012/08/08 13:02:55
    Shylee
    You rang... hehe
    You just made me LOL.
    The only one thats full Bologna is Romney.He's changed his mind so much im suprised he doesnt have whiplash LOL
  • Larry Shylee 2012/08/08 16:55:10
    Larry
    +1
    yes but his end results are better than Nobama's communist rule his new name is now Fuhrer and because you are nice I have posted a picture for you,,, I hope you like it,, Thanks your reply
  • Shylee Larry 2012/08/09 11:03:06
    Shylee
    Thats insulting Larry.If you want to talk to me dont post things like me to me.Thank you.
  • Larry Shylee 2012/08/09 19:04:30
    Larry
    +1
    what?? you talking about Obamahood picture??
  • Shylee Larry 2012/08/11 13:28:35
    Shylee
    I have a problem with someone calling my President a communist and Fuhrer.
  • Bill Shylee 2012/08/11 13:40:53
    Bill
    +1
    Don't worry, you'll only have to hear it for four more month. After that the dictator gets the boot.
  • Shylee Bill 2012/08/11 15:15:31
    Shylee
    I call him a leader for trying to help everyone not a just a selected few.
  • Larry Shylee 2012/08/11 14:31:13
    Larry
    +1
    Check his history, who was his mentor and best friend
  • Shylee Larry 2012/08/11 15:14:54
    Shylee
    Not you again LOL
  • Larry Shylee 2012/08/11 16:17:08
    Larry
    LOL, cause I like you
  • Larry Shylee 2012/08/08 16:56:14
  • Bill Larry 2012/08/08 13:44:25 (edited)
    Bill
    I wonder if Obama is aware that the Robin Hood he idolizes is based on a real life "terrorist" who wandered through England with his gang randomly murdering and robbing people.
  • Larry Bill 2012/08/08 16:41:34
    Larry
    If it's not in a muslim book he doesn;t know
  • Bill Shylee 2012/08/05 19:01:07
    Bill
    +4
    Just so you know, no president in U.S. history has ever won re-election with an unemployment rate of 8% or greater. Good luck with that.
  • Shylee Bill 2012/08/05 19:19:19 (edited)
    Shylee
    +1
    I really think the ppl are on Obama's side this election.
    Romney said W lost jobs in 2003 and not hold him accountable and to relect W in 2004

• Diane S... Bill 2012/08/05 23:50:21
    Diane Spraggs Yates
    +1

• Informed Voter 2012/08/05 18:03:46
    Informed Voter
    +6
    If the voting public take an objective view of his failed policies and what they've done to the country? No, he will not.

Hint: G.W. Bush wasn't president from January 21, 2009 'til now.

2014/11/24 16:30:37