Will Obama be a 1-term President??!!

BlueRepublican 2012/05/30 22:29:39
Vote now, comment, share with all your friends and RAVE all DAY!!!!!!!

Sound off America, let me hear ya!!!!!
herman cain ear

• schjaz 2012/06/17 14:56:35
    schjaz
    +3
    See Ya! wave goodbye
    +1
    absolutely the fryer is running
  • Freeranger 2012/06/17 14:17:02
    Freeranger
    +2
    Banking on it.
  • JustTheFacts 2012/06/17 13:24:13
    JustTheFacts
    +2
    For the sake of our nation let's hope so.
  • TuringsChild 2012/06/17 07:20:21
    TuringsChild
    Like it matters? Plutocrat A vs Plutocrat B doesn't strike me as anything to get excited about.
  • CUDDLY BUT STILL CRABBY 2012/06/17 07:14:29
    CUDDLY BUT STILL CRABBY
    +3
    LANDSLIDE EPIC DEFEAT for Obama in 2012.

IF we're allowed to have an election.
  • Brian Tristan MacQuillan 2012/06/17 07:11:30
    Brian Tristan MacQuillan
    +5
    He now has a record.

He did before, as he was a U.S. Senator and a State Congressman in Illinois, but all of that was whitewashed for the promise of "Hope and Change".

Anyhow, he now has 3 1/2 years worth his Obama Administration actions, and policies.
    There is no running from any of it, and the vast majority of it is not just bad, it is awful.
    He is done, and more people are catching on to that.

Romney is going to be attacked relentlessly by the Obama campaign, but it will not make much of a difference as a ham sandwich will be able to beat Obama in November. Obama's record as president is not one that is going to be able to be spun, and if it looks like he is going down, then finally the rest of his record prior to the presidency will be looked at in exposes by the MSM (they will throw him under the bus in a heartbeat). The vigorous nature of changing the Bush 43 policies (many foreign policy) that Obama rode into the White House will be eclipsed by the anti-Obama sentiment that has been growing over the past 3 1/2 years.

Obama is Carter 2.0, an his post-presidency will also parallel Carter's post presidency.
  • JustThe... Brian T... 2012/06/17 13:23:09
    JustTheFacts
    +2
    Very well said, but it is common sense - something we do not have too much of in our voting electorate these days. Hopefully Romney will attack all parts of the failed obama record and let nothing to waste, unlike McCain.
  • Brian T... JustThe... 2012/06/18 04:56:19
    Brian Tristan MacQuillan
    +2
    With 49.5% of non-dependent Americans paying NO federal income tax, we have entered dangerous territory where we have close to half of the non-dependent citizens paying absolutely NOTHING towards national defense, infrastructure, or other responsibilities and functions the federal government meets for everybody. Even worse, a significant number of that 49.5% receive freebies from the federal government in some way of another. So you have this group that looks to the government for stuff, while it pays nothing outside of federal payroll taxes, if they even pay those. Obviously people that are part of this group primarily vote for what they think their best interests are, and not the country as a whole. It is all about short term goodies for them.

Common sense assumes personal responsibility, and we continue to coddle and grow people that want to have nothing to do with either. And that must end, not only for the health of our Constitutional Republic, but also because it is not finically feasible for the country to pay that tab anymore (we are already doing it on credit).

Obama is going to attack Romney viciously, but his campaign is going to step out of bounds repeatedly. They already have when they attacked Ann Romney, and they will again, and again. By their very nature,...

Obama is going to attack Romney viciously, but his campaign is going to step out of bounds repeatedly. They already have when they attacked Ann Romney, and they will again, and again. By their very nature, they loathe Romney, anyone like him, and anyone who could support his candidacy, and they are not going to be able to reel that in. Therefore, expect Obama campaign self inflicted wounds, some might be serious.

Romney has already stated he is going to go after President Obama's last 3 1/2 years in office hard, and there may very well be little else that Romney campaigns on, aside from what he proposes to do about the situation we are in. That is going to work well, very well, as the economy is front and center, and is not going to turn around by November. In fact, the job numbers for May, and April are worse than expected, and the numbers for March have been revised to being even worse than they already were. Pounding on the economy is a game winner. Also, Romney leaving peripheral issues out will help focus the race on only a few items, none of which the Obama campaign can cry foul about, and none of which they can defend.

As it is now, the Romney campaign would have to f**k up big time to lose.
  • JustThe... Brian T... 2012/06/19 11:19:31
    JustTheFacts
    +1
    Well said.
  • schjaz Brian T... 2012/06/17 14:58:03
    schjaz
    +3
    excellant.
  • Jane Brian T... 2013/01/28 15:51:04
    Jane
    Guess you were wrong on that one. By the way Jimmy Carter was a good president who was cheated.
  • John "By God" American 2012/06/17 00:11:47
    John "By God" American
    +3
    Without a doubt...
  • GINGERBREAD 2012/06/16 19:37:46
    GINGERBREAD
    +2
    I am hoping with all my heart that this fake MESSIAH has shot his last wad. I'm not taking anything for granted, I want him out of there ASAP. After we kick his ass out of there, then we can begin to breath a little easier. However, the job isn't done. Who ever we put to replace this loser, we had better keep their feet in the fire. You can never trust any politician again, that he or she will do the right thing. We had better remind him, that he or she will be on parole, and the minute these politicians think they have a free ride, we get rid of the SOB.
  • jubil8 BN-0 PON 2012/06/16 19:23:22
    jubil8 BN-0 PON
    Too soon to tell imo. I could guess and have a 50% chance of being right. I'll wait till I can make a decision that doesn't depend on my ouija board.
  • Marek 2012/06/13 21:52:41 (edited)
    Marek
    +3
    According to his own standard 0bama mao deserves to be one term resident in the White House. In my opinion that is much more then he deserves.

People need to make it a priority to replace 0bama with anyone even a ham sandwich, if need be, to avoid further destruction by the marxist obamatons.
  • Quazimoto 2012/06/13 15:19:58
  • Pops 2012/06/13 14:10:32
    Pops
    +1
    unfortunately yes he was
  • kurtanderson1 2012/06/13 13:13:17
    kurtanderson1
    +6
    I hope so. I think the damage is done though.
  • Bob, the reasonable one 2012/06/13 13:11:45
    Bob, the reasonable one
    +6
    It's becoming more evident with each passing day......
  • Lefty 2012/06/13 11:30:36
    Lefty
    +1
    I hope not, but signs aren't good.
  • wolfshadow 2012/06/13 10:29:58
    wolfshadow
    +3
    Because enough of the idiots that flocked to him based on race have come to realize... he's a bigger idiot then they are...
  • tff~PWCM~JLA 2012/06/13 09:43:04
    tff~PWCM~JLA
    +7
    I hope Obama loses by a landslide!
  • Dark Angel 2012/06/13 09:26:00
    Dark Angel
    +4
    hope so
  • Katherine the Renaissance W... 2012/06/13 09:20:47
    Katherine the Renaissance Woman
    I'm all for taking Obama out of office. Having said that, like my friend Ramon says, I think there's way too much disparity and debate among Republicans within themselves in order to come up with a suitable candidate that is strong enough to outvote a sitting President. I really think that.

If Republicans had actually consolidated early on and made a strong, confident decision about their choice candidate, there might be a better chance. I mean, who wants to vote for a candidate that, up until the last stretch, did not have party unanimity (or close it it)? If the party can't have confidence in their candidates, the American public won't either.
  • Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥ 2012/06/13 05:52:58
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +7
    Obama ---America says.
    You're Fired. Start packing.
  • BIG BAD JOHN R. 2012/06/08 16:27:31
    BIG BAD JOHN R.
    Lets put it this way, God please help us if Mitt Romney wins we all will be up the creek without a paddle Mitt Romney
  • mary E BIG BAD... 2012/06/10 09:53:28
    mary E
    +6
    I think we are already up the creek without a paddle!
  • Red mary E 2012/06/13 15:59:02
  • mary E Red 2012/06/14 10:55:47
    mary E
    I really, really wish we had some good choices to vote on. Now it is looking as if we have to choose the least of the evils or vote third party.
  • Red mary E 2012/06/20 18:41:37
  • mary E Red 2012/06/21 15:04:28
    mary E
    +1
    Yes! God is so good! I am also a follower of Christ. I shudder when I think of trying to live in this present world without His guidance, love and protection. I would be a total basket case instead of walking in joy and peace as I do.

I do all you say in your post above, except I don't have the knowledge of how to take care of my money! Isn't it possible that money in banks, bonds, 401's could be wiped out instantly? If the dollar were devalued, what good would cash rat-holed be? I haven't made the decision to buy silver (gold is a bit out of my reach) yet. Lately I have been considering that perhaps I should just give more now to help others and trust God to show me who.

What is your thinking on this?
  • Red mary E 2012/06/23 01:15:55
  • schjaz Red 2012/06/17 15:00:38
    schjaz
    +1
    At least Romney surrounds himself with good ppl.
  • Red schjaz 2012/06/20 18:48:15
  • schjaz Red 2012/06/21 16:32:08
    schjaz
    Romney HAS to be a better than this POTUS. We cannot go on like this. Everyone is grabbing with both hands and taxpayers are faultering as a result.
    Well, Putin hate Obama. He doesn't respect him and pretty much wants to throttle the partayer in chief.
    Another thing about the Repubs that I now like are the Young Guns like Pawlenty and Cantor, etc. The Dems have turned into the Repub party of old with their Fat Cat lifestyles and they have no new blood in that party.
  • Red schjaz 2012/06/22 23:17:18
  • schjaz Red 2012/06/24 16:16:23
    schjaz
    so your answer would be?
  • Red schjaz 2012/06/24 16:32:54
  • schjaz Red 2012/06/25 15:33:10
    schjaz
    Like the Tea Party that got lambasted by the liberal media? Then hijacked by the Repubs? They are still at it behind the scenes. The young guns of the Repub party are what I am watching.

2014/10/31 06:32:47