Will Mitt Romney's Bizarre Mormon Belief's Hurt His Chances Of Being Elected ?

Che Guevara - Hero 2012/07/01 22:09:51
YES, Mitt Romney's Bizarre Mormon Belief's Hurt His Chances Of Being Elected
NO, Mitt Romney's Bizarre Mormon Belief's WILL NOT Hurt His Chances Of Being Elected

Lets examine a few of those and see what you think

1 Multiple worlds with multiple Gods. They believe that God created many planets with many people and each planet has its own God. They go further to say that if you are good and special you can also become a God of your own planet. Did the Mormons create multi level marketing?

2 Forgiveness. The Mormons believe that you can be forgiven of any sin except murder and denying the Holy Spirit. God is forgiving, until the second coming. After that, No more! You get what you get, so take care of your bad stuff now, before it is too late.

3 There are multiple heavens. There are actually three according to the Mormon doctrine. One for those that do just ok, one for those that do better than average, and one for those that are really, really good. Sounds kind of like a report card to me A B C what kind of student are you?

4. Priesthood. They believe that any worthy male can be given priesthood and have assigned duties. They did not allow this privilege to black men until 1978. Women are not allowed in the priesthood.

5. Jesus visited America. The Mormons believe that there were spiritual things taking place in America at the same time Jesus rose from the grave and visited his decuples. The belief is that he visited Bountiful, Utah.

6. Modern Revelation. The Mormons believe that the elected prophet of the time gets visits from god and gives him directions. The Mormons have a convention 2 xs per year and the prophet tells them what the big man said. These are just a few of the things that they believe, God Bless those all in all they do.

Read More: http://www.ubscure.com/Art/17000/111/6-Of-The-Most...

• LindaM 2012/07/01 22:29:48
    LindaM
    +11
    I believe it will. It's a cult and a scary one at that.

• beavith1 meme14 2012/07/02 15:24:59
    beavith1
    i think that you're thinking of Jehovah's Witnesses.

i've never seen or heard a Mormon proselytizing locally...
  • meme14 beavith1 2012/07/02 16:56:49
    meme14
    +1
    ohh noo..lol..mormons go house to house around here..jahovas witnesses too...we must need saved around here or something..lol..but i m sure of it..excuse my typing..on phone from work
  • beavith1 meme14 2012/07/02 21:04:56
    beavith1
    +1
    huh... that'd be a first for me...
  • abycinnamon BN-1 2012/07/02 00:03:01
    NO, Mitt Romney's Bizarre Mormon Belief's WILL NOT Hurt His Chances Of Being ...
    abycinnamon BN-1
    +1
    unfortunately probably not. But I think all of his other opinions will.

anti romney cartoons
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾ 2012/07/01 23:58:43
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +6
    freedom of religion
    Freedom of Religion means anyone is free to worship any religion they wish even if we disagree with his Religious beliefs they are not the focus of the Election

we should stick to what matters about the Election Campaign
    which is Obamacare Vs Romneycare which is the Exact same thing beliefs focus election stick matters election campaign obamacare romneycare exact

National defense and military spending levels
    the Budget ,Deficit and the Economy , Stem-cell Research
    Energy, Education Same Sex Marriage , Jobs
    and many other important issues
  • Che Gue... ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2012/07/02 00:06:29 (edited)
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +2
    I have to disagree. A mans religious choices are central to his character. If a man doesn't have a problem worshipping in a church that was founded by a Pedophile and Convicted Con-Man I would have serious reservation about his character.
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... Che Gue... 2012/07/02 00:22:22 (edited)
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +3
    John K kennedy was Catholic

Catholic church is full of pedophiles the church itself is run by pedophiles doesnt mean JFK is a Pedophile

but the point is you can be in the Church of flying Spagetti monster
    or Mormonism or Scientology or Pagan or Hindu or any religion or non religion

just because Mormonism was Started by a Pedophile doesnt mean all Mormons are Pedophiles Thou however they are VERY Annoying as hell

I Base people on thier character i do not judge them on the past actions of the history of thier Religion
    Judge the Man for his actions not his church

i know you dont agree but i hope you do understand my friend
  • Che Gue... ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2012/07/02 00:26:16
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +1
    We can always agree to disagree. :-)
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... Che Gue... 2012/07/02 00:28:06
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    we can't agree all the time my friend

hey wanna read a cool article its off target

Scientists Invent Particles That Will Let You Live Without Breathing
    http://gizmodo.com/5921868/sc...
  • Glfer65 ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2012/07/02 00:40:13
    Glfer65
    Very important point on this as stated why does religion have to be a factor when it is NOT required to run for president? We are prejudiced against certain religions and it affects the good people that can actually make our country a better place.
  • shotgun... Che Gue... 2012/07/02 00:24:25
    shotgun the 3rd
    Whwre is your proof that Joseph Smith was a pedophile and con man? Your thinking of obomas religion mohommad was the pedophile and false prophet.
  • Che Gue... shotgun... 2012/07/02 00:30:10
    Che Guevara - Hero
    Where is your proof that he isn't ? If you disagree with what I say the YOU present the opposing evidence Genius. lol
    mencia deedeedee
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... Che Gue... 2012/07/02 00:49:29
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    Paul Ryan's God is mammon

paul ryans god mammon

Ryan's Idea of Government's Role Doesn't Come from the Founders
    http://www.theprovocation.net...
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... Che Gue... 2012/07/02 00:50:30
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    We no longer allow the mainstream media to define the political realities in America. The rise of Breitbart, Drudge and others, combined with an aggressive Romney campaign is a powerful tool in the arsenal of the conservative movement.

…The governor will no longer allow the mainstream media to dictate the terms of this debate.

Romney Advisers Reveal Strategy: Ignore Journalists, Pander To Right-Wing Conspriacy Websites
    http://thinkprogress.org/elec...
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... Che Gue... 2012/07/02 00:52:24
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    Ask yourself, is there anywhere on earth right now where religious faith is actually brightening the lives of millions as it builds for a peaceful tomorrow?

Or is it more accurately depicted like this: in daily portraits of Christians who are bracingly righteous in their own beliefs and intolerant of all others; in Muslims who oppress women and each other with their intolerant and restrictive religious codes; in Jews who oppress their Arab neighbors. Just turn on your television and these are the images of religious faith in action that the world sees

Conservative Christians creating next generation of atheists and agnostics

Read more: http://www.irishcentral.com/s...
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... Che Gue... 2012/07/02 00:58:50
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    Sicko Pedophile Joseph Smith Pressured Girls as Young as 12 Years of Age to Marry Him
    http://exmormon.org/phorum/re...

History, not Mystery: Joseph Smith was a Pedophile (as confirmed by even Mormon sources) . . .
    http://exmormon.org/phorum/re...

Mormonism – a fun religion started by a Rapist/Pedophile
    http://lucien0maverick.wordpr...
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... Che Gue... 2012/07/02 00:59:33
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    Joseph Smith as a Sexual Predator
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... Che Gue... 2012/07/02 01:01:59
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾

Joseph Smith a Pedophile
    http://exposingmormons.com/ta...

more articles on mormonism and Pedophile joesph smith
    http://exposingmormons.com/ta...
  • Glfer65 Che Gue... 2012/07/02 00:38:27
    Glfer65
    Religion should NEVER be about what you can do as a president. This is a classic we love your policies and ideas but since your a Muslim we won't vote for you. How is that fair to the ones that can actually make our country better just because they have a different faith than yours?
  • Souther... Che Gue... 2012/07/02 01:26:41
    Southern Man
    +4
    Kinda like the ass hole 0bama says is his pastor this crazy Mother F*&ker revern wright
  • Glfer65 ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2012/07/02 00:36:47
    Glfer65
    +1
    Thank you for pointing out the same as I said. Religion should NEVER be about you and your stance come election time. It never has in the past and you are right JFK being Catholic Irish I believe.

Facts are even our founding fathers steered away from religious position in a president and why should we do so now? Is a Catholic better than a Christian? Is a Jewish better than a Mormon? Is a Buddha better than a Muslim?

Given the hatred over Obama and their belief he is a closet Muslim is beyond reproach.
  • shotgun... Glfer65 2012/07/02 00:38:58
    shotgun the 3rd
    Obona is an open muslim..
  • Glfer65 shotgun... 2012/07/02 01:01:51
    Glfer65
    +2
    Unbelievable how people equate his color or his father's faith as he is a Muslim. And even IF he was and I feel the same my friend's comment below what difference does it make if he was of ANY faith to run our country?

This is why it is SO idiotic to think a person of a certain faith has to run our country.
  • shotgun... Glfer65 2012/07/02 01:44:50
    shotgun the 3rd
    His color has nothing to do with it he's giving America away to illegals and communists..
  • Glfer65 shotgun... 2012/07/02 14:49:12
    Glfer65
    ROFLMAO! Go ahead and believe all you want of the crap spewing from the GOP camps. All I see are RWNJ conspiracy running amok with tall tales. If he was doing this do you think I would still have my job?

Do you see the illegals getting jobs over the citizens? Do you see tanks and armies parading through cities to show us the power the government has? The BS that spreads makes it harder for us to get back on track.
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... Glfer65 2012/07/02 00:39:44
  • Glfer65 ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2012/07/02 01:03:07
    Glfer65
    +1
    I agree and this is why I fail to understand why people believe that the founding fathers were Christians??? They need to read or go back to class.
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... Glfer65 2012/07/02 01:08:42
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +1
    People believe what they Want to believe

Some TV Evanglist Says America is a Christian country and they believe it

when people believe something without asking questions I tell them this

people tv evanglist america christian country people questions
  • Glfer65 ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2012/07/02 01:11:23
  • Keeping It Real 2012/07/01 23:43:42
    Keeping It Real
    +3
    The racist Republiconteabaggers would rather have a Mormon in office if that meant getting President Obama out. What will prevent 2face Romney from getting elected is his lack of core, pathological lying among many other deficiencies.

The main reason he will not get elected is because the president is an awesome, trust worthy, very competent leader that's a much better choice and the rational majority in this country get that.
    obama 2012 in glitter
  • les_gvt 2012/07/01 23:41:18
    les_gvt
    +4
    It doesn't seem to hurt Dingy Harry (ok, i know rigged voting machines helped him), or any of the other Mormons in office 14? right now in Congress.

I would come closer to trusting a Mormon that can tell us where he was born, and where he went to second grade than I trust someone that is afraid to let us see his college transcripts.
  • Che Gue... les_gvt 2012/07/01 23:51:41
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +1
    College Transcipts now ? Does that mean your Lame Birth Certificate argument has been totally shot full of holes ? Now skedaddle back to the Trailer Park. lol
  • les_gvt Che Gue... 2012/07/02 00:21:50
    les_gvt
    +2
    I take Obama at his word- If he told his publisher he was born in Kenya, who am I to argue? he was the one there, not me
  • Louis Shipman 2012/07/01 23:33:48
    Louis Shipman
    +2
    I find it strange that people that accuse others of being bigoted because of a mans skin colo rare just as bigoted towards another mans faith.
  • Che Gue... Louis S... 2012/07/01 23:37:38
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +2
    When the faith promotes Pedophilia I wouldn't really call it Bigotry. It is called common sense.
  • Louis S... Che Gue... 2012/07/01 23:45:35
    Louis Shipman
    +2
    That was the seprateist sect led by Warren Jeffs not the mainstream morman church.
  • Che Gue... Louis S... 2012/07/01 23:54:36
    Che Guevara - Hero
    You are 100% wrong. The Mormon Church was founded by Joseph Smith a Pedophile and Convicted Con-Man. But of course that wouldn't bother you. In fact it may be what attracts you to Mitt "Magic Underpants" Romney.
    magic underpants
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... Che Gue... 2012/07/02 00:03:09
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... Che Gue... 2012/07/02 00:03:22
  • Glfer65 ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2012/07/02 00:51:01
    Glfer65
    I am sure many people do not know Hitler's ties to Christianity. His father was a skeptic Catholic and his mother was a devout Catholic. Soon after childhood he refused to practice the sacraments and chose Christianity as hid faith calling it "positive christianity".

Imagine the people thinking his faith had no correlation to his climb to power in fact he did use it to further his agenda for an all white super race.

2014/09/22 10:21:33