Will Joe Arpaio's findings on Obama birth certificate finally be the thing that forces the Senate to impeach Obama to determine his eligibility to be president?

tncdel 2011/09/06 04:35:51

SLIDESHOW: Arpaio has agreed to investigate.

1 of 1

Let's see if Arpaio can force their hand.

1. Let's see if Arpaio can force their hand.

As WND reported, the Surprise Tea Party presented to Arpaio a binder containing the published reports of 20 experts with established credentials who conducted forensic examination of the computer PDF file published on the WhiteHousewebsiteand the Xerox copies of the Obama birth certificate handed out by the White House to the press during an April 27, 2011, press conference.

The group's letter to Arpaio further noted that to date, despite continuing legal challenges, theHawaiiDepartmentofHealthhas refused to make public or to release to independent forensic examination by qualified examiners the original Obama birth records yet held in its files.

The group spotlighted Doug Vogt, a scanner expert who has analyzed the Obama birth certificate documents released bytheWhiteHouseand who has already filed a criminal complaint with the FBI, charging the document is "created forgery," to no avail.

WND has previously reported on Vogt's studieshere,here, andhere.

Brian Reilly, one of the leaders of the Surprise Tea Party who signed the letter, believes Arpaio will take the group's request seriously.

"The petition we are presenting to Sheriff Arpaio got some 240 signatures … in Maricopa County," Reilly told WND. "I remain confident Sheriff Arpaio will review seriously the materials we are presenting, and I believe Sheriff Arpaio will make his best effort to find out the truth."

Read more:Look who else has made Obama's eligibility front-page newshttp://www.wnd.com/?pageId=341601#ixzz1X8yixMR2

• SteveMarine- JLA 2011/09/06 05:20:05
    comment if you wish.
    SteveMarine- JLA
    +4
    I believe that one way or another Obama needs to be removed from office. The man breaks the law almost every day... He lies more than most.... He is dangerously supportive of Muslims and illegal immigrants.... He ignores the constitution of the united states.... He continues to disrespect our military and he keeps doing every thing in his power to weaken our nation... He is serioulsy our most dangerous threat to national security.

• prsmith 2011/09/09 12:41:28
    comment if you wish.
    prsmith
    While Sheriff Joe does his investigative thing, we can help with this effort. . .

Marco Rubio’s parents were NOT U.S. citizens therefore he is NOT eligible to be POTUS or VEEP. If he is a true patriot and supporter of the Constitution, he will immediately call a press conference and announce that he is not a ‘natural born citizen’ because his parents were not U.S. citizens and that he cannot accept any invitation to join a presidential ticket. For more eligibility info, see: http://naturalborncitizen.wor...

Help me make that happen. Go to http://rubio.senate.gov/publi... Tell Rubio that you expect him to do the right thing so that we can both fix the constitutional crisis we currently face and forever prevent another from occurring. This problem should have been resolved following Chester A. Arthur’s administration when it was discovered that his father was not a U.S. citizen when Chester was born – but it wasn’t. Let's finally put this question to rest.

If Rubio will stand tall and make that announcement, it would immediately shine a spotlight on Barry's Ineligibility and force the SCOTUS/Congress to act. Help me make that happen! It will only take a couple minutes - please do it now!

• Dagon 2011/09/09 05:30:28
  • Maj. C. D. Hardy 2011/09/06 17:39:40
    comment if you wish.
    Maj. C. D. Hardy
    I would like to actually see what his findings are before commenting on what their effect will be.
  • Rebel Yell 2011/09/06 16:29:39
    comment if you wish.
    Rebel Yell
    He will find nothing. During the '08 campaign , the Clintons hired investigators who dug deeply on Obama. They even went to his elementary school in Indonesia. Then Trump sent his team to dig around Hawaii. They too hired computer experts. Nothing.

Arpaio is doing some chest thumping and nothing more. Is he too planning to run for retiring Jon Kyl's Senate seat?
  • Pegasis 2011/09/06 15:48:18
    comment if you wish.
    Pegasis
    +1
    Assuming that Sheriff Joe does find the BC a forgery and Obama ineligible to be in the office of POTUS, what can he do about it? The only thing I can think of would be to turn over his report to the AZ Attorney General and allow the state to determine whether to put Obama on the 2012 ballot.

Unless, of course, Obama is stupid enough to show up in Maricopa county so that Sheriff Joe could arrest him.....
  • GINGERBREAD 2011/09/06 13:17:53
    comment if you wish.
    GINGERBREAD
    +3
    More and more people are realising that we are being scammed by this president. Unfortunately, there are very powerful people in the government that are doing everything they can to hinder this investigation. This is no different from what happened in the 30's, when Hitler took power in Germany, everything about him on the record books were erased. And the only thing any one knew about him was what the German government wanted the people to know. It was 20 years after the death of this monster, Adolph Hitler, that we were finally able to find out what thiis monster was all about. I'm afraid that as with Hitler, it will take us 20 years after this FRAUD we have elected as our president is dead, before we really find out everything about this man.
  • SteveMa... GINGERB... 2011/09/06 15:31:39
    SteveMarine- JLA
    +1
    You could be right.
  • l8rthen 2011/09/06 11:40:01
    comment if you wish.
    l8rthen
    +2
    ok, but... How exactly is the sheriff empowered to do an official investigation?
  • jackola... l8rthen 2011/09/06 12:55:42
    +1
    I'll bet it is Arizona only support. Never the less. If he is alive at the end... if he is not led around by the nose. if he is fed good frauds to analyse. If he is not arrested for a sexual attack on an assistent or a child or something like that to muddy the waters and his credibility.

Obama said he was going to take this new BC and put it on a TShirt and shove it up r=the Republican Ass.
    ASo where are they selling? and how well?
    God what a LIAR and how short our memory.
  • Torchmanner ~PWCM~JLA 2011/09/06 11:34:20
    comment if you wish.
    Torchmanner ~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    We need to keep the heat on the fraud in our WH.
  • davidl 2011/09/06 11:30:48
    comment if you wish.
    davidl
    +2
    Perhaps when Obama is replaced in 2012 the next president will issue an executive order to un-issue Obama's executive order that locked all of his records.
  • ed 2011/09/06 09:10:45
    comment if you wish.
    ed
    +3
    I sure hope so.
  • Sheepdog 2011/09/06 06:47:28
    comment if you wish.
    Sheepdog
    +2
    Sheriffs have the power to stand against all forms of government forcing unconstitutional wills on the people in their counties. They have the right to investigate any possible crime if they have the guts and evidence to work with. Should his findings prove any wrong doings then it is the duty of the Senators and the people to bring all involved to face justice.
  • JoeM~PWCM~JLA 2011/09/06 06:23:46
    comment if you wish.
    JoeM~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    If he can not come up with a foolproof forgery after two years with all the nations best working for him then he deserves to be impeached. I think the whitehouse fixed it up so it will pass muster. this is a dead horse. find a new mount.
  • lazarous1967 2011/09/06 06:14:16
    comment if you wish.
    lazarous1967
    +2
    I sure hope so. Obama is a douche bag. His failed policies all suck.
    lets get rid of him.
  • igillum 2011/09/06 06:13:11
    comment if you wish.
    igillum
    +3
    Obama is protected. We are in a lawless nation, where good peace officers like Joe have no authority.
  • Roger47 2011/09/06 05:57:08
    comment if you wish.
    Roger47
    +2
    Wing Nut Daily is almost as credible as Mad magazine.
  • redhorse29 2011/09/06 05:22:03
    comment if you wish.
    redhorse29
    +2
    No. There will be no vote. No matter what the evidence or proof. There press and both parties may vote to impeach Barry but he will not be removed from office or convicted of any crime.
  • SteveMarine- JLA 2011/09/06 05:20:05
    comment if you wish.
    SteveMarine- JLA
    +4
  • safari 2011/09/06 05:04:46
    comment if you wish.
    safari
    +3
    I think it won't hurt to write the Sheriff and let him know we are hoping for the best. There are millions of people nationwide who at the very least doubt if not feel sure of his eligibility. As has been said many times - even if he was born in Hi - which I think is unlikely, his dad was a British citizen and Obama got school loans for being a foreign student. What more do we need? But I think there is much much more and that Obama is the biggest fraud ever perpetuated to destroy the United states that we've ever seen.
  • SunnyOne 2011/09/06 04:56:49
    comment if you wish.
    SunnyOne
    +1
    This crap again?!?

It's pretty sad that some people still can't accept the fact that we have a black president.
  • tncdel SunnyOne 2011/09/06 05:00:17
    tncdel
    +3
    THAT crap again? Don't you ever get tired of ...

crap tired playing the race card
  • SunnyOne tncdel 2011/09/06 05:02:32
    SunnyOne
    Just stating fact. It's so obvious to the rest of us.
  • tncdel SunnyOne 2011/09/06 05:10:30
    tncdel
    +3
    To your kool-aid drinking Obamot circle of friends, no doubt. But those of us sober enough to see straight actually perceive the obvious. Just stating fact. :)~
  • SteveMa... tncdel 2011/09/06 05:16:37
  • SunnyOne tncdel 2011/09/06 05:16:49
    SunnyOne
    You people are insane. Totally bonkers.
  • Hula gi... SunnyOne 2011/09/06 05:21:39
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    +4
    No deary...we are wide awake....you that still support this clown are insane or just drugged up.
  • SunnyOne Hula gi... 2011/09/06 05:27:14
    SunnyOne
    Wow, just when I thought they couldn't get crazier...and they wonder why the rest of us call it World Nut Daily...
  • Hula gi... SunnyOne 2011/09/06 05:28:31
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    +3
    What does the truth have to do with your koolaid drinking? I was in the court room....I sure didn't see WND there and that was years ago.
  • tncdel SunnyOne 2011/09/06 05:58:57
    tncdel
    +2
    You keep referring "to the rest of us." Are you a mental patient where your doctor allows you to use a computer as part of your therapy? I'm just wondering who "the rest of us" is, that's all. Because it sure isn't the majority of voters. Polls show that clearly enough.
  • Tracie ... tncdel 2011/09/06 11:24:57
    Tracie Richards~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    Be more charitable. People with multiple personality disorder often refer to themselves in the plural. :D
  • SteveMa... SunnyOne 2011/09/06 05:14:37
    SteveMarine- JLA
    +4
    Ummm actually I know plenty of black people in Atlanta that hate Obama.... I know a whole group of blacks that are anti Obama.... Obama being black has nothing to do with why I want him out of office... I want him out because he keeps breaking the law.... He keeps ignoring the constitution of this nation.... I don't care if he was Asian...black.... Spanish...what ever... He breaks the law...he disrespects our military... He lies .... He is dangerously supportive of Muslims....he is dangerous period. And if he isn't even a natural born citizen...then he is that much more of a fraud that didn't truly earn his place in the white house. The race card is so over rated man.
  • SunnyOne SteveMa... 2011/09/06 05:18:28
    SunnyOne
    Ah, typical ignorant Teabagger talking points, with no facts to back them up.
  • SteveMa... SunnyOne 2011/09/06 05:28:22
    SteveMarine- JLA
    +3
    Facts? Umm its not a episode of CSI its real life... Do you watch Obama talk? Have you been secluded from the public...I don't need some idiot to tell me.... I can look with my own eyes... I can look at how the town I live in has fallen apart since Obama came along.... I can see with my own eyes... That Obama is the worst excuse for a leader in history... You know the problem with people like you.... You support a man just because he is black...well blackish... You don't care what Obama has done to our nation... You don't care that he is destroying our home land... You just see a black man... So you support him...right or wrong... Same as with that idiot micheal vic that tortured those dogs.... Blacks still support him even though he is a criminal... Same as with so many of those rappers.... They break the law.... Always getting locked up... Yet blacks buy their music and support them... Even when they are dead wrong.... And that's just stupid. Wrong is wrong... No matter what color you are. Skin is just skin....we all bleed red man...we all live in America... and you and all your friends that support Obama... Aren't some how immune to the destruction Obama is causing... It will effect you too...it will effect everyone...even those of you that are blind. I hope for yo...
    Facts? Umm its not a episode of CSI its real life... Do you watch Obama talk? Have you been secluded from the public...I don't need some idiot to tell me.... I can look with my own eyes... I can look at how the town I live in has fallen apart since Obama came along.... I can see with my own eyes... That Obama is the worst excuse for a leader in history... You know the problem with people like you.... You support a man just because he is black...well blackish... You don't care what Obama has done to our nation... You don't care that he is destroying our home land... You just see a black man... So you support him...right or wrong... Same as with that idiot micheal vic that tortured those dogs.... Blacks still support him even though he is a criminal... Same as with so many of those rappers.... They break the law.... Always getting locked up... Yet blacks buy their music and support them... Even when they are dead wrong.... And that's just stupid. Wrong is wrong... No matter what color you are. Skin is just skin....we all bleed red man...we all live in America... and you and all your friends that support Obama... Aren't some how immune to the destruction Obama is causing... It will effect you too...it will effect everyone...even those of you that are blind. I hope for your sake Obama is soon a page in our history books... And a new example of where our nation went wrong... So we can all learn from the biggest mistake in American history.... For all of our sakes... I hope Obama is gone soon.
  • SunnyOne SteveMa... 2011/09/06 05:53:54
    SunnyOne
    I lost my job when Bush was in office. I know who destroyed the economy, and it wasn't the current president. I also see that Republicans have done NOTHING to create jobs; they're only concerned with making the rich richer and attacking the president every chance they get.

It was just a month ago that Republicans showed how little they care about their fellow Americans by deliberately causing our credit rating to be downgraded. Those of us whose retirement accounts were screwed by the GOP are rightfully angry.

For everyone's sake, I hope YOU wake up soon and see the truth.
  • Torchma... SunnyOne 2011/09/06 11:30:56
    Torchmanner ~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    Fact: Watch the words come out of Franks mouth:
  • igillum SunnyOne 2011/09/12 05:37:34
    igillum
    During the Bush administration there was a a great loss of civil liberties, irresponsible debt financing to bail out banksters and nation building with unconstitutional wars instigated by deception and propaganda. Obama promised to reverse all of these atrocities during his campaign, but instead has amplified and expanded all of these initiatives against the will of the majority of Americans, including Democrats. This and the fact that in the face of irrefutable evidence that Obama is not eligible to be the President, he remains protected by our legislators and courts.

I hope Americans can see that there is a global agenda moving along at breakneck speed regardless of which party is in office. This is only possible because we choose sides in a rigged game, dividing the nation evenly, leaving us easily manipulated with a very predictable outcome.

Every time we fight for or defend against an ideology we are playing a necessary role. A synthetic solution to a conflict can't be introduced unless we all take a side that will advance a agenda. (or solution to the conflict)

This dialectic is active in every political issue that encourages taking sides. We can see it in environmentalists instigating conflicts against private property owners, in democrats against republicans, in gr...

This dialectic is active in every political issue that encourages taking sides. We can see it in environmentalists instigating conflicts against private property owners, in democrats against republicans, in greens against libertarians, in communists against socialists, in neo-cons against traditional conservatives, in community activists against individuals, in pro-choice versus pro-life, in Christians against Muslims, in isolationists versus interventionists, in peace activists against war hawks. No matter what the issue, the agenda is to control both the conflict and the resolution of differences, and lead everyone involved into a new cycle of conflicts.

Thesis (Argument) – Antithesis (Opposition) = Synthesis (predetermined outcome)

This global agenda is moving along at breakneck speed. The only way to completely stop the privacy invasions, expanding domestic police powers, land grabs, insane wars against inanimate objects (and transient verbs), covert actions, and outright assaults on individual liberty, is to step outside this dialectic.

WE CAN NOT ELECT ANOTHER MAINSTREAM ENDORSED CANDIDATE AND EXPECT OUR REPUBLIC TO SURVIVE.

Google "Hegelian Dialectic" for a better description of this argument logic.

Our laws are not enforced, our constitution has been disregarded while banksters clean out our house. We need a President who is not indebted to the financial oligarchy orchestrating this deception. One whose political budget is not dependent upon these Corporatists, a true Patriot with a history of protecting and upholding our Constitution. Ron Paul is the only candidate in the race who can honestly say that he is a lifelong, true constitutional conservative.

Here's how he runs his congressional office...

Over 20 years in elected office and his door has only been open to unpaid lobbyists.

He has NEVER voted to raise taxes.
    He has NEVER voted for an unbalanced budget.
    He has NEVER voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.
    He has NEVER voted to raise congressional pay.
    He has NEVER taken a government-paid junket.
    He has NEVER voted to increase the power of the executive branch.
    He voted AGAINST the Patriot Act.
    He voted AGAINST regulating the Internet.
    He voted AGAINST the Iraq war.
    He DOES NOT participate in the lucrative congressional pension program.
    He returns a portion of his annual congressional office budget to the U.S. treasury every year.

He RETURNS the money left over in his budget - 100k last year. How many politicians can balance their budget let alone have a surplus - LET ALONE give it back!?!?!

Our media is bent on polarizing America along racial, political and ideological lines. These policies are destroying our country. They are laughing as we are forced to see that our election process is a sham.

It's time to send a message and vote AGAINST the status quo. Even if you disagree with some of his policies, he will be the opposite of the dictatorial approach we have had in office and he will be in a position to expose this separate agenda, repealing unconstitutional powers of the executive branch, reducing the size of the Fed and bring balance back to our legislative process.
  • tncdel SunnyOne 2011/09/06 05:55:38
    tncdel
    +3
    Racist troll.
  • Torchma... SunnyOne 2011/09/06 11:29:53
    Torchmanner ~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    We have the 2010 election to back up our facts. Where were you?
  • Hula gi... SunnyOne 2011/09/06 05:20:00
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    +3
    Yes it is pretty sad that people support a traitor just because he's Black. Would you let a White President get away with the same crap?

2014/08/30 22:36:38