Will Capitalism be the demise of Humanity?

Janoy Davis 2012/05/30 03:59:35
YES
NO
I Know where I stand on this topic, but I would like to know where my fellow sodaheads stand on this topic. Thank you :)

• FISH 2012/06/03 12:21:33
    NO
    FISH
    The lazy worthless parasites that are able to work but rather to chose to make the rest of us hard working tax payers carry them is destroying our nation. I see that many liberals want to blame the rich as the reason for economic woes, this is ridiculous. The parasites of this world are the ones who zap life from those who are responsible to society. Hollywood and its liberal anti morality dumb asses are fuel on the fire of the slow destruction of the founding fathers plan for each of us to do our part of sustaining and progressing the quality of life of the United States of America. We are not the United States of the illegal, immoral, unethical of this world, but this where the Hollywood liberal socialist marxist believers have pushed us by way of the media and programming on television and radio. We need more than a few to stand up against the twisted distorted lies of this liberal immoral baby slaughtering creeps. Capitalism gives you the opportunity to advance under this system or concept of capitalism.
  • Jiorgia 2012/05/30 07:57:46
    Jiorgia
    I dont think capitalism is perfect but I dont think it will cause the demise of humanity.
  • redhorse29 2012/05/30 07:25:39
    NO
    redhorse29
    +1
    No the muslims are doing a better job of destroying humanity.
  • Jiorgia redhorse29 2012/05/30 07:59:31
    Jiorgia
    why do you think that?
  • FISH Jiorgia 2012/06/03 12:33:38 (edited)
    FISH
    I will answer this for Redhorse 29, I do not have any idea who redhorse29 is. The muslim World or old Ottoman Empire fell behind the rest of the European World as they did not allow Freedom for its people. The absence of Freedom and western/European democracy causes a slower technological advancement in ones society. The Christian Bible States "for the lack of knowledge my People perish" so the muslim World today or the attempt to raise the old ottoman empire is being done by the use of the infidels technology. We see the Muslim is no different than the Nazi Regime or any Regime that forces the majority of people to do what the minority wants. I say to hades with all those immoral, dictatorial creeps.
  • RogerCoppock 2012/05/30 06:30:08
    NO
    RogerCoppock
    Capitalism may take down modern human civilization, maybe, when it exhausts or poisons vital resources. However, humanity will still be there..
  • Cal 2012/05/30 04:38:11
    NO
    Cal
    It's worked for over a century.....there's no evidence that it'll cause any demise. People don't like it, and that's about it.
  • Bali Cal 2012/05/30 11:07:42
    Bali
    what people?
  • Cal Bali 2012/05/30 20:25:06
    Cal
    Mostly liberals and progressives, but who listens to them anyways lol.
  • Bali Cal 2012/05/30 20:33:28
    Bali
    no one

2014/11/29 06:25:55