Why Would You Not Have Obamacare?

Trish 2012/06/28 23:59:13
Because...
I Actually Would Like To Be Able To Buy Health Care Insurance.
Now I don't know the basics and rules of Obama care so please help me out. I have read that Obama care puts penalties on people without the health insurance coverage forcing them to get it. Okay I can get why people would not like it and find in unconstitutional. However, why wouldn't anyone health care? Why complain because people who are unable to get it CAN get it now. Okay i'm only 17 I understand I don't pay taxes of course I don't own a home, or have my own car to pay off. But I can't get why people wouldnt want this besides the occasional forcing the law has.

Can anyone please appropriately, calmly and maturely inform me about what exactly Obama care does and why you would or would not want it?

• mwg0735 2012/07/03 06:54:09
  • TheCouchF*cker 2012/06/29 03:50:39
    Because...
    TheCouchF*cker
    The government telling you that you have to purchase something is the equivalent of having a gun put to your temple.
  • ConLibFraud 2012/06/29 00:20:40
    Because...
    ConLibFraud
    You have the cart before the horse.

Now the IRS comes into play. When you do your tax return if you have not complied with Deathcare, then they can wreak havok with your life. We all want healthcare, it's the unconstitutional forced insurance that is the problem and what doors does this open? What will the government deem you need to purchase next or sick the IRS on you?
  • stevmackey 2012/06/29 00:16:49
    Because...
    stevmackey
    +1
    I want he right to make my own decisions.
  • Dodgerfan 2012/06/29 00:10:21
    Because...
    Dodgerfan
    +1
    Besides forcing people to buy something that they may not want the bill itself includes things that have nothing to do with health care.

Second, the country is broke so where is the money going to come from?

2014/09/02 21:47:59