Why Women should not vote for Obama

Birthpangs 2012/08/25 21:21:54

Since the start of the 2012 presidential campaign, Democrats, including Barack Obama have done their best to convince the women of America that the Republicans have declared war on them because of the GOP pro-life stance.

However, who has really declared war on women?

To start with, the current Democratic administration continues to support Egypt’s new government run by the extremist group, the Muslim Brotherhood. Imposing strict Sharia law, women become subject to torture, beatings and humiliation by the men. Their status is not much different to that of slaves, cattle and chickens.

Then there are the attacks made by Democrat Hilary Rosen saying Ann Romney has not worked a day in her life. I would think this would offend every stay at home mom in the country. Various studies over the years have proven that stay at home moms often work harder and longer hours than many women and men in the work force. Then add to that Ann Romney raised five boys, which any mom will tell you is a tough full time job.

What about one of the Democrat’s poster boys – former President Bill Clinton? We could just mention the Monica Lewinski case which did reveal that Clinton had oral sex with Lewinski in the Oval office while he was married to Hillary. However, according to Michael Isikoff, author of Uncovering Clinton: A Reporter’s Story, the former president has been implicated in at least five instances of rape, including former Miss America Elizabeth Ward Gracen.

One of the Democratic Party stalwarts for years was Senator Ted Kennedy. Many of the younger generation may not know about his involvement with the death of Mary Jo Kopechne. Though exonerated by local and state police, the facts of the incident do not add up to the innocence he has claimed. I suggest you read more on the subject.

More recently, a number of feminists and chapters of the National Organization for Women have condemned the Democratic National Committee for their policies concerning mothers with children attending the upcoming Democratic National Convention. According to Lindsey Horvath, president of NOW Hollywood, babies and children are required to be credentialed but then the DNC turns around and denies the credential requests from moms that are unable to leave their children at home or are breastfeeding. This policy basically stops any mother of young children from being a delegate and participating in the convention.

Or perhaps the Democrats should have Texas Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee speak at the upcoming convention of anti-bullying. She is well known for her bullying of staff members, which has led to her having the highest turnover in office personnel in Washington D.C. She throws around the ‘f-word’ at staffers along with objects, causing them to duct, cower and quit.

And if you want to talk about the top female Democrats representing their Party’s finest, you have Rep. Nancy Pelosi, House Minority Leader, who is so out of touch with reality that she hasn’t a clue what’s really going on. Then you have Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz who is running a close second behind Pelosi on the loony scale. Now add Secretary of State Hillary Clinton who is married to an accused serial rapist and whose closest confidant and advisor has known ties to Muslim terrorist organizations.

There are also the controversial figures on women and unemployment that Mitt Romney has bantered around and while some may argue over those figures, according to FactCheck.org, women have a net loss of 683,000 jobs since Obama took office.

I think the clincher on how the Democratic Party feels about women is the lack of defending traditional family structure and values. They stopped enforcing the Defense of Marriage Act, even though both Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder swore to uphold all of the laws of the land. Their endorsement of same-sex marriage only further destroys the important role of wives and mothers. Lastly, are the administration’s policies that force America’s women and men to go against their religious faith in the name of progressive healthcare.

If any political party has a war on women or a history of abusing and mistreating them, it’s definitely the Democratic Party. I would think that most women want to be treated with respect and decency instead of an object to use and abuse. Yet I don’t understand why a majority of women continue to vote Democratic. I just hope and pray they finally wake up and realize who and what the Democrats really are.

• RepubliTurd Hater 2012/09/11 01:03:58
    Other
    RepubliTurd Hater
    There is no reason not to vote for our President. The republicans HAVE waged a war on women and those who aren't rich. Anyone who doesn't think that doesn't pay attention.
  • Birthpangs Republi... 2012/09/11 03:22:56
  • TheTruth1313 2012/08/26 06:50:10
    Other
    TheTruth1313
    +1
    This is not a woman thing, that is yet another smoke screen that the left lib media is trying to throw out there so that people won't look at the failure in chief's horrific train wreck of a record. Bottom line: No one should vote for this lying socialist traitor Obama.
  • Diane Spraggs Yates 2012/08/26 02:29:25
    Obama is a user. Like any male muslim, he looks down his nose at women
    Diane Spraggs Yates
    +1
    Muslims do not respect women!!!!! Obama is for the Brotherhood of Muslims !!!!! His father and step father was a muslim !!!!
  • Birthpangs Diane S... 2012/08/26 03:32:24
  • Ozzyboy 2012/08/26 01:52:18
    Other
    Ozzyboy
    +2
    People need to pay attention. The dems accuse the repubs of a war on women while this administration is waging a war on all Americans. Women, children, patriots, veterans and anyone who does not bow down will be a casualty of these guys. Still, we must not give any reason to declare martial law. That would be disastrous for Americans.
  • CuresCancer 2012/08/26 00:04:45 (edited)
    Other
    CuresCancer
    +4
    Obama wants to save women $10 on their birth control. Meanwhile, the average man or woman has lost 40% of their net worth.

Plus the cost of gas has doubled since he took over. The average woman probly spends an extra $10 each WEEK on gas, but damn, that $10 off for birth control sure looks good. /sarcasm

If you can't get a job, or the only job is two part time jobs that barely cover the cost of gas, what good are Obama's promises.
  • rightside 2012/08/25 22:27:10
    rightside
    +3
    If women vote for bama, the they are not capable of figuring out that bama could care less about them and they deserve him.
  • betz 2012/08/25 22:25:17
    betz
    +3
    I've never voted for a dem in my life and I've been voting since the 1972 elections. Nope I've never made that mistake.
  • Christine/Rest in peace Pet... 2012/08/25 21:43:28 (edited)
    Other
    Christine/Rest in peace Peter Br
    +4
    Democrats have their supposed war on women though it is actually a resistance to the progressive mandates that they are trying to force on all of us, However, what matters most to many women out there is their children. For many women like myself, my highest priority and most fulfilling job is as a wife and mother. I worry about the traditional family values that I want my children to learn, about schools that have raised thier expectations to unrealistic levels so that many children are becoming discouraged and disengaged from learning, the pigeon hole labels for children that do not perform perfectly in school in every subject, the lack of love and respect for the foundations and history of our country not being taught in school, the price of groceries to feed my children, the ability to get medical care for my children that is not government regulated to the point of intrusion and at the cost of quality care, but most of all, what will be left of our great freedom loving country when my children grow up.

I consider the progressives to have a war on the children of our nation. They want to regulate control over every aspect of our lives from what we eat, how much energy we use to warm our homes, how we parent or even if we are allowed to teach traditional vallues anymo...

I consider the progressives to have a war on the children of our nation. They want to regulate control over every aspect of our lives from what we eat, how much energy we use to warm our homes, how we parent or even if we are allowed to teach traditional vallues anymore, to what our children learn in school. This is just the control being taken away from Moms on the national level. Then there is the growing reluctance for our politicians to stand up and protect our heritage, constitution, and individual rights from takeover by the UN. Progressives are willing to sign treaties that hand over our boundary lines at sea, at the borders, parental rights, self protection rights, and our nation's ability to self govern under our constitution and laws. Once these treaties are signed, we can never regain our rights. That is the real war against women.
  • Birthpangs Christi... 2012/08/25 22:07:58
  • Stardust 2012/08/25 21:37:29
  • Mr. T 2012/08/25 21:34:21
    Mr. T
    +5
    And not just women, how ANYONE can cast a vote for this POS is beyond me.
  • Birthpangs Mr. T 2012/08/25 22:08:31

2014/08/22 13:51:48