Why We are Being Attacked by Terrorists in the United States
- 2009/12/30 18:14:43
- Read all 17 opinions
Here are the reasons why we are being attacked by terrorists (second one this year) and will continue to be attacked in the ensuing three years:
1. The democrats and the Obama administration have returned the country back to a pre-9/11 mentality.
2. Terrorists are being read Miranda Rights when captured on the battlefield and given full American citizen rights and trial by jury.
3. Terrorists are given the rights provided to uniformed soldiers by the Geneva Convention even though they don’t comply with the Geneva Convention.
4. Terrorism is considered as police action instead of war.
5. The Guantanamo Detention Facility is being closed down.
6. Gitmo detainees will be brought into a prison in Illinois and possibly other prisons.
7. Terrorism incidents are now considered as “man-made disasters.”
8. Terrorists are not considered as “enemy combatants” any longer but as “detainees” upon capture and incarceration in Gitmo.
9. The Global War on Terror (GWOT) is not considered a war anymore but a “offshore contingency operation.”
10. Terrorists are now considered as “persons with behavioral problems.”
11. Returning American warfighters from Iraq and Afghanistan are considered a potential domestic terrorist threat.
12. Waterboarding has been outlawed and not used any longer. The liberals consider it as torture.
13. Special Operations Forces soldiers are being tried in court for smacking a terrorist in the mouth. The terrorist was part of the killing of American contractor personnel in Iraq, dismembering and burning their bodies, and hanging them on a bridge over the Tigris (or it may be the Euphrates) River in Iraq.
14. Khalid Sheikh Mohammed (KSM) will be sent to New York for trial (the mastermind of the 9/11 attack on the United States) as well as other terrorist leaders.
15. General Stanley A. McChrystal, the current Commander, International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) and Commander, U.S. Forces Afghanistan was given only ¾ (30,000 out of 40,000) of the troops he asked for to achieve victory in the Afghanistan War.
16. Obama took three months to make that weak decision, dithering along the way, and developing a weak, no-win strategy for the Afghanistan War.
17. Announcing a withdrawal date from Afghanistan. Stupid decision.
18. The terrorists are emboldened by Obama’s apparent delayed decisions and weak leadership.
19. Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is making a fool out of Obama. Obama puts his hand out, and Ahmadinejad slaps it. Obama does not actively support the Iranian freedom fighters.
20. Appointment of a weak Attorney General Eric Holder and weak Department of Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano. They should be impeached.
21. Weakened and demoralized the CIA by bringing to trial those who water-boarded KSM et al.
22. Weakened the U.S. military by canceling a missile defense program and the production program of F-22 fighters.
23. Supporting HAMAS activists with $900 million in aid for rebuilding the HAMAS-controlled Gaza Strip.
24. Allowing up to 35 terrorist training camps to operate in U.S. soil without closing them down.
25. Bending over backwards with political correctness (PC) in allowing Muslims in America to have rights not provided to Christians and Jews.
I can go on and on. However, you get the idea of what Obama and his administration has been doing to weaken America, which motivates the terrorists to conduct their attacks on us. And the liberal democrats are trying to blame the Republicans for the problems with terrorists. Can you imagine after doing all of the above, Obama and his administration have the audacity to say that America is safer today than it was during the eight years of the Bush administration? These people are in Lala-land.
My recent book on Obama’s Agenda: Fundamentally Transforming the United States of America covers most if not all of the above items. Furthermore, I am doing my doctoral research and dissertation on “Exploring the Factors Contributing to Improvised Explosive Device (IED) Attacks on the United States Homeland.” I will be documenting what is in store for the United States in these trying times. Be prepared by becoming knowledgeable of the threat and what you must do for survival.
- Check Out My New BlogSpot Blogsite
- 13 Recommendations on Winning Wars
- "The War is Lost" ~ Senator Harry Reid
- Extreme Storm Damage to Homes in San Diego, California
- Extreme Damage to Homes in San Diego, California
- View more slideshows »
Government shutdown or not, there's a new $100 bill in town -- and apparently, people love it!
If Congress doesn't agree on how the U.S. will pay its bills by October 1st, the federal government will shut down. But how concerned is the average American? Not very.
Ever since President Obama's re-election back in November, the media hasn't stopped reporting about the ruffled course of the Republican party. So who's the future face of the GOP? Find out how the public voted.
New Jersey Governor Chris Christie has been at the center of media coverage for a while now. But more recently, the buzz has been about his proclaimed political party -- and whether or not he should change it.