Why so much scare tactics from our Government and the Lamesteam media on Iran's nuclear progress?

Brian 2012/02/16 12:31:17
They got another false flag terror attack and Iran will be the guinea pig!
They want to keep us informed on what they want us to know, because they care!
I do believe they got another false flag terror attack already planed out for this year and it will make 911 look like a boy scout campfire compared to there next inside job! Why do you think they got all the scare tactics pointing at Iran's nuclear progress all over our mainstream media now for?
Blessings!

• Kiara 2012/02/16 12:59:26
    Kiara
    +16
    Sounds like they want another excuse to go to war because wars are big business!
    Maybe if the ones making all the money had to actually be the ones to fight the wars,
    they would finally stop!

• urwutuis 2012/02/29 04:33:04
    urwutuis
    +1
    I'm not sure it will require anything that large. They've already got people who will give the military anything they want.
    If they do step up terror I think it might be something that will end up with RFID chips
    . In that case it would have to be huge but I don't think they're ready yet. They'll need to hype it more than this and they could probably get into Iran with a gas shortage.
    They've got that Allen West genocide attitude tuned to a fever pitch and I think going into Iran is almost a cakewalk. They can always let Israel start it and conservatives will jump in line.
  • Brian urwutuis 2012/02/29 11:33:32
    Brian
    +1
    I agree!
  • sio 2012/02/29 04:08:54
    sio
    +1
    Ok, first thing. Iran is NOT a third world country as some of you lesser informed have stated. It is a beautiful country with a rich history. Seriously, go look it up or even better go visit (and before anyone asks I'm not Iranian) they are considered a lower economic power but this does not make them third world. Get a clue.

Second, this is just another excuse for a stronger country to over power them and take what rightfully belongs to Iran and for those that haven't guessed already, their oil. It's not rocket science people, it's bullying. I'm British by the way. And if anyone tells me to keep my nose out of US politics, I would if we didn't get dragged into. Can anyone say Iraq? Yeah, we should never have backed that venture.
  • Incognito 2012/02/28 17:01:41
  • ✞Knight of Honor 2012/02/27 04:01:47
    ✞Knight of Honor
    +1
    The fact that Iran is a very unstable country that is gaining nuclear weapon capabilities isn't note worthy enough for you?
  • Brian ✞Knight... 2012/02/27 12:28:58
    Brian
    In fact that 911 was a inside job and that is a fact. I know the next one has been planed out and it is just a matter of when. And yes Iran will be the boogeyman this time.
    Blessings!
  • ✞Knight... Brian 2012/02/27 13:04:04
    ✞Knight of Honor
    If we assume that 9/11 was an inside job, which I don't personally believe, do you think that a unstable 3rd world country with weapons of mass destruction isn't a threat?
  • Brian ✞Knight... 2012/02/27 13:43:56
    Brian
    +1
    For one we would have to know that 911 was a inside job to see the whole picture more clearly.
    bush weapons of mass destruction
  • Brian ✞Knight... 2012/02/27 13:45:02
    Brian
    So they use our mainstream media to be the fear in us all about weapons of mass destruction.
  • Incognito ✞Knight... 2012/02/28 18:29:14
    Incognito
    +1
    I got the "Profanity Filter" for my comment. There was no profanity in it, and now my pictures that I wanted to post are gone....HMMM. I don't trust our government but I don't trust Iran and Isreal either.
    ISRAEL AND IRAN PRES NUCLEAR JOKE
  • Incognito ✞Knight... 2012/02/28 17:06:59
  • ✞Knight... Incognito 2012/02/28 17:13:55
    ✞Knight of Honor
    +1
    lol, how anyone can believe that is beyond me. They've already found 3 places in Iran that had been producing nuclear weapons. The Iranian government claimed that, "They didn't know anything about it..."
  • Incognito ✞Knight... 2012/02/28 18:39:08
    Incognito
    +2
    CAT LAUGHING GIF
    WHOOPS, I guess the Iranian government must of over-looked those 3 nuclear weapons producing facilities...
    sarcasm cat
  • Caitlin ~American Patriot~ 2012/02/24 21:58:08
    Caitlin ~American Patriot~
    +1
    they really don't care though...
  • Brian Caitlin... 2012/02/24 22:29:46
    Brian
    +1
    You got it Caitlin!
  • Charu ∞ijm♥∞ 2012/02/24 08:13:37
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +2
    It's all smoke and mirrors.
  • Brian Charu ∞... 2012/02/24 12:10:56
  • Charu ∞... Brian 2012/02/25 21:13:32
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +1
    Thank you! :)
  • Brian Charu ∞... 2012/02/26 13:06:40
  • Charu ∞... Brian 2012/02/26 14:02:16
  • Think Free 2012/02/23 21:48:28 (edited)
    Think Free
    +1

not a RP supporter btw... just know the history of the situation there.
  • Centrist_Bill 2012/02/20 19:33:37
    Centrist_Bill
    +1
    The bottom line is very simple. Iran isnt a threat to US therefore why the hell are we going to put OUR SOLDIERS at risk?? The bst policy is to get out of the area and let them kill each other. Then we have the entire area to ourselves and we didnt violate the Geneva Conventions.
  • Bucky 2012/02/20 17:57:25
    Bucky
    +2
    IS WORLD NUCLEAR WAR INEVITABLE?
    http://carolmoore.net/nuclear...
  • underdawg Bucky 2012/02/20 22:34:33
    underdawg
    +2
    The article opens with {{The United States wants to remain the only superpower with the power to unilaterally control any resources it needs and the government of any country that stands in its way of doing so. Obviously now the foremost target of the United States -- and its only dependable partner in imperial overreach, Israel }}

Its not what the US wants its what the ruling elitist want. They chose the US to be world superpower of the ruling elitist. Nations are their pawns.

International wars and Internal wars are equally efficacious in keeping others from rising up to become equally powerful with the cartelized monopolies that CONTROL the world. Terrorists are funded and given assistance. FALSE TERRORISM is created to keep whole societies in fear and unable to think of organizing themselves to take greater control, or aspire to better things. Nations have to KEPT in THEIR PLACE ONE WAY OR ANOTHER, either by fighting each other, or by being ROTTED FROM WITHIN.
    http://the-tap.blogspot.com/2...

From the earliest days, CONTROL over the hemisphere was a critical Goal. Ambitions
    expanded during World War II, as the US displaced Britain and lesser IMPERIAL POWERS.
    High-level planners concluded that the US should "hold unquestioned power" in a world
    system including not only ...

http://the-tap.blogspot.com/2...

system including not only the Western hemisphere, but also the former British Empire
    and the Far East, and later, as much of Eurasia as possible.
    http://chomsky.info/articles/...

Wall Street funded the VIETCONG to FIGHT against the US, and supported Soviet Russia throughout its long existence. The USSR Was called 'THE BEST ENEMY MONEY WE CAN AFFORD'' by the NWO, who NEEDED to STOP * AMERICA the _ Nation from getting too FAR AHEAD of all others, and KEPT in her PLACE. The secret cabal that controlled America and the world saw only their own interests throughout the last century, just as they do today.
  • underdawg 2012/02/20 17:32:09
    underdawg
    +1
    the Lamesteam media, can sell anything to the people of the world. ORDER OUT OF CHAOS, for a one world order, thats their agenda. Most Americants think the Arabs, Muslims and probably any people of color are enemies of their beloved USA. That how the MSM and its controllers operate.

"BEWARE of the leader who bangs the DRUMS OF WAR in order to whip the citizenry into a Patriotic Fervor, for patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword. It both emboldens the blood, just as it NARROWS THE MIND. And when the drums of war have reached a fever pitch and the BLOOD BOILS with hate and the MIND HAS CLOSED, the leader will have No Need in Seizing the rights of the citizenry. Rather, the citizenry, infused with fear and BLINDED BY PATRIOTISM, will offer up all of their RIGHTS unto the leader and gladly so. How do I know? For this is what I have done. And I am Caesar." (Julius Caesar)

http://www.theforbiddenknowle...
    +1
    I have heard of Iran's nuclear progress before this year.It needs at least 10 years before nuclear weapons can be devised.
  • underdawg Mike 2012/02/20 17:36:10 (edited)
    underdawg
    +1
    But the MSM can print any info they want and get the masses behind them to justify their genocide of Arabs. I am sure the warmongering elitist can send in their people into Iran if they wanted to, and give them what could appear to be nuclear capabilities in no time, just to make war.
  • danielria 2012/02/20 14:42:44
    danielria
    +1
    Could it be that a scared people is an easily controlled people?
  • underdawg danielria 2012/02/20 18:17:17
    underdawg
    +2
  • danielria underdawg 2012/02/20 18:48:05
    danielria
    +2
    That's exactly what I was talking about! Great quote!
  • Burning Bright Embers 2012/02/20 14:34:23
    Burning Bright Embers
    +1
    to convince us to let them go to war with Iran with our permission. It worked in 01, they figure it will work again
  • jams 2012/02/20 12:45:02
    jams
    Trying to avoid DoD cuts now that the Oil Wars are winding down.
  • Disko Pickle 2012/02/20 05:04:51
    Disko Pickle
    +3
    Obama just wants an excuse to murder more Muslims.
  • Brian Disko P... 2012/02/20 12:02:24
    Brian
    Agree and we will be next!
  • Disko P... Brian 2012/02/21 01:49:12
    Disko Pickle
    +2
    "We" who?
  • Brian Disko P... 2012/02/21 02:23:58
    Brian
    The useless eater's of course! The Georgia Guide Stones
  • Disko P... Brian 2012/02/21 02:31:13
    Disko Pickle
    +1
    What is your disability?
  • Brian Disko P... 2012/02/21 02:44:47
    Brian
    +1
    What is yours?
    What I was saying is you and i are the useless eaters and that is what the NWO scumbags call us. Blessings!
  • Disko P... Brian 2012/02/21 02:46:14
    Disko Pickle
    +2
    The useless eaters is what the Nazis called physically and mentally disabled people.
  • Brian Disko P... 2012/02/21 02:51:05
    Brian
    That is what the NWO scumbags are calling us all!
    Read the Georgia guide stones or should I say the NWO guide lines.....

2014/10/24 22:14:44