Why Obama Campaign Lies About Ryan Medicare Reform?

jt 2012/08/12 19:11:38

• No nonsense NanC...don't BS... 2012/08/12 19:28:50
    Obama campaign just lies as usual...
    No nonsense NanC...don't BS me!
    +5
    Obamacare is already taking $500billion......half a trillion and I have heard from
    reliable sources that it may be as much as $700billion. What do you think that will
    do to senior's access and quality of care. Anyone of you can do your own research.........
    just call up a doctor's office, give them a set of symtoms and tell them you
    are on Medicare. More times than not you will receive an answer saying the
    doctor is not taking any new patients at this time..............

• happyday49 2012/08/17 03:40:18
    Obama campaign just lies as usual...
    happyday49
    NO CREDIBILITY! And I say that because he and his staff have no shame! I would say the same for any other president or person if they exhibited the same traits.
  • Stan Kapusta 2012/08/14 19:05:25
    Obama campaign just lies as usual...
    Stan Kapusta
    Because instead of calling him on the carpet. People laugh about a serious matter. Countless times both sides hire actors to lie. We just accept it. It's not an election. It's an infomercial.
  • ehrhornp 2012/08/13 15:17:58
    Obama campaign is telling just truth...
    ehrhornp
    Republicans just lie as usual.
  • Idiot repubs 2012/08/13 11:56:04
    Obama campaign is telling just truth...
    Idiot repubs
  • rknothead 2012/08/13 11:54:55
    Obama campaign just lies as usual...
    rknothead
    If they can't really support or defend their views, they simply twist the facts and lie about it so it fits their program. What kind of fools do they think we are?
  • reaper 2012/08/13 06:59:20
    Obama campaign is telling just truth...
    reaper
    Obama campaign is telling just truth...
    +2
    And the sooner the general public and voters realize this the better off we will all be.
  • Keeping It Real 2012/08/13 06:45:45
    Obama campaign is telling just truth...
    Keeping It Real
    +2
    I know the truth hurts sometimes but the question should be reverse, because Reverse Robinhood and The Ayn Rand worshiper is actually the ones out their lying.
  • PetrifiedElephantPoop 2012/08/13 06:33:17
    Obama campaign is telling just truth...
    PetrifiedElephantPoop
    +2
    And their argument is a smokescreen for them wanting to eliminate Medicare altogether.
  • Pamela Petrifi... 2012/08/13 13:08:25
    Pamela
    Wrong! Ryan wants to revamp entitlement programs. and bring the deficit and debt down. He is not going to touch your medicare. I just wish you liberals would get that through your heads.
  • Petrifi... Pamela 2012/08/13 21:21:44
    PetrifiedElephantPoop
    I am not on Medicare Doofus.
  • Pamela Petrifi... 2012/08/14 11:55:00
    Pamela
    So What if your not on Medicare., some day you will be dummy.
  • Petrifi... Pamela 2012/08/15 03:06:18
    PetrifiedElephantPoop
    "your, some day"...who's the dummy? Move along you have no powers here.
  • Pamela Petrifi... 2012/08/15 12:45:18 (edited)
    Pamela
    You move along, Dummy! You have no power here.
  • Quazimoto Pamela 2012/08/21 13:11:16
    Quazimoto
    This is a typical response fro a left wing loon. First of all, if it does not apply to them they could care less. As long as it doesn't take any brew out of Bubba's fridge he could give a damn. Second they resort to name calling.The mentality of these people never ceases to amaze me.
  • Hidden Noname 2012/08/13 01:52:58
    Obama campaign just lies as usual...
    Hidden Noname
    +1
    As usual, Obama is trying to deflect attention from his own administration, and HIS OWN recent $700 Billion cuts in Medicare! http://www.weeklystandard.com...
  • ETpro 2012/08/13 00:45:13
    Obama campaign is telling just truth...
    ETpro
    +3
    Transferring Medicare to a voucher program is as good as ending it. If you are elderly and ill, try shopping around for reasonably priced private, for-profit health insurance. When I as 63, it was $2,500 a month for my wife and I, and we are both in good health. Only the wealthy seniors will be able to afford health care.
  • Pamela ETpro 2012/08/13 13:10:26
    Pamela
    Not so! You're listening to lies from Obama.
  • umapathy Krishnamurthy 2012/08/13 00:05:20
    Obama campaign is telling just truth...
    umapathy Krishnamurthy
    +2
    I don't beleive he is lying
  • TimothyBrianFoley 2012/08/12 23:04:07
    Obama campaign is telling just truth...
    TimothyBrianFoley
    +2
    they also want to end welfare to work and just go for welfare figure paul ryan is from wisconsin a welfare to work state romney must like him
  • Pamela Timothy... 2012/08/13 13:11:07
    Pamela
    WHAT!
  • JCD aka "biz" 2012/08/12 21:53:20
    Obama campaign is telling just truth...
    JCD aka "biz"
    +2
    Would Ryan's coupon system cover cancer treatment, or only sprained ankles?

Present and future Congressman Ryan (he is running for Congress in November) refuses to disclose the amount that 'coupon' would be worth.
  • Jim 2012/08/12 21:50:44
    Obama campaign just lies as usual...
    Jim
    +2
    Obama is a desperate man trying to get re-elected. He will do anything legal or illegal to to get re-elected.
  • Pamela Jim 2012/08/14 11:56:03
  • TrudyGirl 2012/08/12 21:38:18
    Obama campaign is telling just truth...
    TrudyGirl
    +2
    So we are supposed to tell those people who have probably worked around 25-30 years that they now at 54 have to change all of their plans. When my mother kept voting for increases in SS payments I was saying why are you throwing us under the truck. I think we need to fix what we have not go off on an untested tangent. Medicare works well; lets get the graft and gimmes out of the system, stop spending foolish amounts in offices that are not held responsible for their "helping their friends" attitudes and by making sure that we are paying for the right things. I can personally name a couple of people "working" the system. Lets clean up our act and then see where we are. I won't be the one throwing the next generation under the truck.
  • Pamela TrudyGirl 2012/08/12 23:16:14
    Pamela
    +1
    Obama is not telling you the truth. His healthcare will decide the treatments that they think is best for you.
  • mac9 2012/08/12 21:13:26
    Obama campaign just lies as usual...
    mac9
    +2
    They have NO record to run on. It's thug politics as usual for them. All BS all the time.
  • Centrist_Bill 2012/08/12 20:53:22
    Obama campaign is telling just truth...
    Centrist_Bill
    +3
    JT you need to add a 3rd alternative. That being said I wonder how many people have actually ready this PDF. From what I have read they have talking points, vouchers that have NEVER proven to be a good choice, and the same old rhetoric that comes from the republicans aka lets pull another bush job. Not thanks. Oh and anyone that wants to reply make damned sure you have FACTS and page numbers.
  • JCD aka... Centris... 2012/08/12 21:56:28
    JCD aka "biz"
    +2
    Paul "End Medicare" Ryan refuses to disclose the amount his celebrated 'coupons' would be worth.

I smell a rat.
  • Centris... JCD aka... 2012/08/13 02:21:41
    Centrist_Bill
    +3
    I think it may be something else you smell but Im not going to touch that.
  • Pamela Centris... 2012/08/15 12:47:39
    Pamela
    Obama is the Dr. Kevorkion of job creation.
  • Petrifi... Pamela 2012/08/20 16:24:00
    PetrifiedElephantPoop
    Funny...they have created more jobs during the past 3 years than the whole term of Bush.
  • Pamela JCD aka... 2012/08/14 12:00:43
    Pamela
    If Obama stays in office, there will be no money left in medicare. He keeps taken money from medicare to pay for entitlement programs.
  • Petrifi... Pamela 2012/08/20 16:25:59
    PetrifiedElephantPoop
    "He keeps taken money" Wrong!!! The 718 Billion is taken out due to cost savings in Obamacare. You need to read up.
  • Peacock 2012/08/12 20:39:41
    Obama campaign is telling just truth...
    Peacock
    +3
    I do not like Obama. That being said, Ryan is on record as praising Florida Gov. Rick Scott, for his Health Care policy. Scot ignored a TB outbreak..and that is one of his nicer qualities. I am waiting to watch the debates to see IF we get a straight answer..not only from Ryan, but from ANYONE! Romney had been advised to stay as FAR away from Rick Scott as possible, without being disrespectful to his position in Florida. So he picks Ryan?!? This will be a campaign of mudslinging, lies, filibustering...and in the end, I think Obama will get back into the White House. I'm very unhappy with this choice of VP.
  • Pamela 2012/08/12 20:36:05
    Obama campaign just lies as usual...
    Pamela
    +2
    Obama's campaign said Ryan's plan would end medicare as we know it,by turning it into a voucher system. The truth is he will not sign a plan that adds one dime to our deficits, now or in the future. It didn't take anytime to get the Obama lie machine up and running. Anyone notice a pattern? Everything skyrockets under Obama, food stamps, welfare and cell phones are what Democrats use to keep the parasites voting them back into office and the working middle class foot the bill for the fraud. Obama stole $700 billion from seniors medicare to pay for Obama care for the near-do-wells. liberals know damn well this is the truth, but keep giving this imbecile a pass. Can anyone tell me what makes these Liberals tick?
  • JCD aka... Pamela 2012/08/12 21:59:25
    JCD aka "biz"
    +3
    Paul "End Medicare" Ryan's plan does not disclose te amount his 'coupons' would be worth.

Would they cover cancer treatment, or just sprained ankles?
  • Pamela JCD aka... 2012/08/12 23:12:43
    Pamela
    +1
    Of cause they will cover cancer treaments, if not they would be thrown under the bus. Remember Obama's health care, They will decide if you can or cannot have treatments.
  • Peacock Pamela 2012/08/12 22:39:03
    Peacock
    +1
    Pamela, I do NOT disagree with what you are saying about the Obama Administration using these perks to buy votes...and it is not ALL Democrats, as Bill Clinton put into place a very effective Welfare Reform Bill in 1996..AND OBAMA changed that!! However, since we all are paying into Social Security...those benefits should remain sacrosanct. If you PAY for something, it is not "up for grabs", and the Romney Ryan Campaign should spell it out...I do not want anything LESS than what was given to those who were using my money. I am listening with an opened mind, but I won't just go in and vote blindly against..I have to have something to vote FOR, or really, why even bother?
  • Pamela Peacock 2012/08/12 23:03:12
    Pamela
    +1
    They will spell it out. He's not going to take your medicare away. He wants to crack down on the medicaid fraud that is going on under Obama.

2014/10/31 21:39:33