Why Mitt Romney Will NEVER Be President

Mopeder 2012/09/14 14:38:29

Romney criticizes Obama in wake of embassy attacks. Republican challenger Mitt Romney sought to portray President Barack Obama as weak on foreign policy Wednesday after violent attacks on U.S. diplomatic missions in the Middle East. Obama steered clear of the political fight, declaring as commander in chief that "justice will be done" in response to the deaths of four Americans in Libya.

Romney used the attacks as an opening to assail Obama during an appearance in swing state Florida, accusing the administration of sending "mixed signals to the world" and failing to lead in the face of violence.

Obama avoided engaging his campaign rival during an appearance in the White House Rose Garden with Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton. Addressing the nation and the world, he said there was "absolutely no justification for this kind of senseless violence — none." He was responding to the Tuesday night attack that killed U.S. ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens and three American members of his staff.

• Allbiz - PWCM - JLA 2012/09/14 18:17:10
    Allbiz - PWCM - JLA
    +30
    When Romney addressed the nation with his comments on the Libya attacks, it was the first time in 3 1/2 years that Americans once again, heard from a man with presidential leadership.

• Captain-Morgan 2012/10/19 02:28:56
  • Barbara Hasler 2012/10/18 18:16:58
    Other opinion
    Barbara Hasler
    +1
    Romney will be president. Obam lied about Libya! The day after the murders, a Libyian government official stated that the consulate destruction and the murder of the Ambassador and 3 other American officials was a terrorist attack. I heard it so what is all the duck and cover about, Balmy. As of the last debate he was still tap dancing. Talk about a coward, he let Ambassador Rice lie for him and Secretary Clinton fell on her sword accepting blame.

The current administration has also been under scrutiny for Fast and Furious. This was a coverup and hunt for someone other to blame other that those who did the deed. Then there is the healthcare mess with 21 new taxes tucked inside of it. I am weary of the coverups, lies and innuendos that has been perpetrated upon we, the taxpayers.

I do believe that the Presidency is more than expensive perks and parties. The buck stops with him, if I may paraphrase Harry Truman. The perpetual blame game that the WH has perpetrated needs to come to an end. We supposedly elected a leader. Where is he? Whimpy needs to make arrangements to get the U-Haul and start packing.
  • KoAm 2012/10/18 04:34:39
    Other opinion
    KoAm
    +2
    Romney will never be president? That's not what the latest polls are saying, Mopeder -- especially among likely voters.

If an incumbent president isn't polling above 50% this late in the campaign -- which Obama isn't! -- he's in serious re-election trouble. History tells us that.

You seem to be implying that criticizing Obama after the Libya attacks isn't allowed. Excuse me, Mopeder, but in a free country, it IS allowed.

And let's not claim that Romney spoke "before the facts were in." When the facts DID come in, it turned out Romney was spot on.

Face it, Mopeder -- the Obama administration ignored warning signs that an attack was imminent. It ignored calls, even begging and pleading, from our diplomats for more security.

And then, to top it all off, this administration had the gall to LIE about the attacks being sparked by nothing else except a movie.

Now, sir, you tell me why Romney should NOT have criticized Obama. Tell me why ANYBODY shouldn't have!
  • Bureauc 0Blunder 2012/10/18 04:26:06
    Other opinion
    Bureauc 0Blunder
    +2
    The polls are saying just the opposite. Especially when one considers the over samplings of democrats in these polls.
    Mopeder knows this race is not in the bag for barack which is why he spends all his waking hours posting blogs in support of his guy. Mopeder is a strong believer in the marxist belief that ''if we tell them often enough they will begin to believe what ever we tell them''.
  • 4570GOVT 2012/09/16 23:49:09
    Other opinion
    4570GOVT
    +2
    If the Communist Party Has It's Way , Maybe ...........

Sounds like wishful thinking in the Kool-Aid induced Drug Dream of an ObamaBot !
  • meme14 4570GOVT 2012/09/17 01:18:36
    meme14
    +1
    So many hateful conservatives - stuck on this 'kool aid' thing - but they have a bellyful of haterade
  • 4570GOVT meme14 2012/09/17 02:30:29 (edited)
    4570GOVT
    +3
    The ONLY Hatred I See Is Coming From The Radical , Communist Wing Of The Democrat/Socialist Party . These People Are Not To be Confused With " TRUE " Democrats ( who didn't get the memo when your party was hijacked by Far Left Radicals ) . There are actually many who can't come to grips that the democrat party of Today , Is NOT The Democrat Party Of 50 Years Ago .
    I feel sorry for those people , They Just Don't Know ! - I even know a few of them . ALL are to ignorant to think for themselves - vote the Party Line - don't keep up with National News - don't read the paper , and still believe .................. That The Democrats " HELP " The Little Guy ?!?!? ..................... in reality , they are KEPT poor for a reason , as a Permanent Voting Block !!!!
  • meme14 4570GOVT 2012/09/17 02:41:50
    meme14
    +2
    Why don't you go read some of the top questions and read some of the hateful comments posted by 'Christian conservatives'...then come back and tell me how conservatives aren't hateful - if you don't see the hate - you are...to put it mildly..mentally challenged.
  • 4570GOVT meme14 2012/09/17 14:53:03 (edited)
    4570GOVT
    +1
    Exactly WHAT makes " you " qualified to judge WHO is a Christian Conservative ? To You People , anybody who does not walk in lock step with you is a ( God Forbid ) a Christian Conservative . It is clear to me that you are the ONLY hater in this conversation .
    EVERYTHING that I said is absolutely true . Admit it to yourself and you will be a much better person .
    I put your own question back to you - " - if you don't see the hate - you are...to put it mildly..mentally challenged." . ---------------- Are You Now - Or have You Ever Been , Confined To A Mental Institution ?

MOST people in this country are MODERATES ! - Both Parties Have Swung To The More FAR Left - Or - FAR Right In Recent Years . I will be the first to admit that . The " difference between the two is this " ............ The HIJACKING of the democrat party by radicals was the CAUSE of the republicans swinging more to the hard right . It was reactionary ! The Democrat Party ( founders of the KKK ) have been welcoming every bad influence there is into their party with open arms ! You Know Who They Are ! ...................... J.F.K. himself would " never " make it in the New Democrat/Socialist Party . " Politically " , JFK Would Be A Moderate Republican In Todays Perverted Democrat Party .
    I don't agree ...&&

I don't agree with EITHER " Radical Views " .. BTW , I am a Libertarian . I look at the world in very simple terms & guidelines . You are so filled with hate & name calling venom ..................seek help before it consumes you .
  • meme14 4570GOVT 2012/09/17 22:22:46 (edited)
    meme14
    +1
    Oh come on - you threw a tantrum over nothing but presumptions that you made about me - I am truly sick of some people using that same, tired, old 'kool aid' line to attack Obama supporters..as if we are all brainwashed..as if they are so worldly and enlightened from watching Fox News all night, every night and being led by their noses by 'any-publicity-is-good-publicity Rush Limbaugh - So gullible..I think they all beat off to him or something..apparently they like the way he belittles women...whatever floats their boats..but then to have the audacity to wonder why others are so easily led?..it's comical..thats what I think... - and the hate is from the right..it's plain to see..they are full of hate..and I know it..and you know it..Is the left calling for the extermination of ALL Muslims? Are they the ones who hate gays, Muslims, minorities and just poor people in general? I don't think so. I don't need for you to tell me where the hate is coming from..I see it and hear it for myself..look at their posts and see it for yourself. And let's not even get into ancient history..no one really cares which party was affiliated with the KKK historically..we don't live in the past..we live in the present..and presently the KKK are affiliated with the republicans. I haven't said one ra...
    Oh come on - you threw a tantrum over nothing but presumptions that you made about me - I am truly sick of some people using that same, tired, old 'kool aid' line to attack Obama supporters..as if we are all brainwashed..as if they are so worldly and enlightened from watching Fox News all night, every night and being led by their noses by 'any-publicity-is-good-publicity Rush Limbaugh - So gullible..I think they all beat off to him or something..apparently they like the way he belittles women...whatever floats their boats..but then to have the audacity to wonder why others are so easily led?..it's comical..thats what I think... - and the hate is from the right..it's plain to see..they are full of hate..and I know it..and you know it..Is the left calling for the extermination of ALL Muslims? Are they the ones who hate gays, Muslims, minorities and just poor people in general? I don't think so. I don't need for you to tell me where the hate is coming from..I see it and hear it for myself..look at their posts and see it for yourself. And let's not even get into ancient history..no one really cares which party was affiliated with the KKK historically..we don't live in the past..we live in the present..and presently the KKK are affiliated with the republicans. I haven't said one radical thing - I haven't ranted and raved about a usurper for president or presented some lame ass conspiracy theory..I don't have those delusions - that would be your friends on the right..so spare me the b.s. please.
  • 4570GOVT meme14 2012/09/17 23:46:10
    4570GOVT
    +1
    There you go with your hate filled rant again ........................... sad .

Get A Life !
  • Crank_I... 4570GOVT 2012/09/26 03:59:13
    Crank_It_Up
    +2
    those stupid democrats, don't they know that romney's plan to lower taxes for the rich will help the poor? And what about lowering the corporate tax rate, we all know the poor people all own corporations right??? Yeah, I see what you mean, those "too ignorant to think for themselves" democrats, lol.
  • 4570GOVT Crank_I... 2012/09/26 15:17:20
    4570GOVT
    Sky High Corporate Taxes & Ever Changing Rules And Regulations " ARE THE REASON THERE ARE JOBS LEAVING AMERICA DAILY " !
    As for raising the Income Tax On The TOP 1% .................. Here Is A FUN FACT - If The TOP 1% Paid 100% Of Their Yearly Earnings ( worked for free ) , Paying " ALL " Their Income To The IRS .......... It Would Cover Our " INTEREST ON OUR DEBT " For EIGHT (8) DAYS ! - You have to remember that these people OWN the corporations and will take their MONEY & JOBS out of America If America Is A Hostile Work Enviroment .
  • meme14 4570GOVT 2012/09/26 19:49:29
  • 4570GOVT meme14 2012/09/27 00:27:50
    4570GOVT
    YOU CAN'T GIVE THE RICH " MONEY THEY ALREADY HAVE " .
  • Crank_I... 4570GOVT 2012/09/26 20:07:07
    Crank_It_Up
    +1
    nope, cheaper labor is why jobs are being sent to other countries, not our current corporate tax rate, which has enough holes in it to allow corporations to pay a much lower tax rate.
  • 4570GOVT Crank_I... 2012/09/27 00:33:02
    4570GOVT
    It must be great to think of life in simple terms . Actually , it is TAXES - REGULATIONS - LABOR COST = Cost Of Doing Business .
    Note * - The States With A GROWING Job Market Have ....... LOW TAXES - RELAXED REGULATIONS - LOW LABOR COSTS .............. and Republican Governors .
  • flowerl... 4570GOVT 2012/10/18 04:41:50
    flowerlady112
    +1
    You are correct, the Democrat Party has changed. I was a Democrat for years but I switched in 1999 to Republican. For example, if John F Kennedy were still alive he would be a Republican today. And you are right about people being kept poor. That is how the Democrat Party can control them. The Democrats created the supposed "war on women" and the class warfare.Demonizing the rich and telling people that they are poor because of the rich. Rubbish!!
  • 4570GOVT flowerl... 2012/10/18 16:25:22
    4570GOVT
    AMEN ! - I Salute You . Everyone with half a brain should be able to see this , but they still believe in the Democrat Party of 50 years ago . It's people like you & I who must show them what the democrats have become .
    Your view of JFK was Spot On ! He would be a Moderate Republican in 2012 .
  • DeborahLakeHelen 2012/09/15 23:52:26
    DeborahLakeHelen
    +1
    Obama sucks so bad his ability includes, but is not limited to, the ability to
    Suck all the snot out of a dogs nose until his head caves in.
  • 4570GOVT Deborah... 2012/09/16 23:51:28
    4570GOVT
    +1
    I Havn't heard the old " straw up the nose joke " in YEARS ! - ROFLMAO@THAT1
  • Deborah... 4570GOVT 2012/09/17 00:20:52
    DeborahLakeHelen
    +1
    Glad ya liked it!

cat filing nails
  • 4570GOVT Deborah... 2012/09/17 02:33:11
    4570GOVT
    +1
    LOL ! ;-)
  • hisomouth 2012/09/15 19:38:30
    Other opinion
    hisomouth
    +1
    So like Carter.
  • 4570GOVT hisomouth 2012/09/16 23:52:12
    4570GOVT
    +1
    Carters DEMONIC UNCLE !
  • hisomouth 4570GOVT 2012/09/17 00:57:55
    hisomouth
    +1
    Yep! Nephew
  • meme14 2012/09/15 19:35:21
    Mitt Romney Will NEVER Be President
    meme14
    +2
    Nice, reasonable and sensible post - conservatives will hate it, though - they are clinging to their hate more than ever now..I think they know Romney doesn't stand a chance
  • Deborah... meme14 2012/09/17 00:22:21
    DeborahLakeHelen
    +1
    Keep telling yourself that, and maybe one day you'll really believ that. We never will.
  • meme14 Deborah... 2012/09/17 01:14:29
    meme14
    +1
    You will know soon enough - I am thinking immediately after the debates there will be no question that Romney will lose...and by a landslide
  • Deborah... meme14 2012/09/18 00:21:30
    DeborahLakeHelen
    Ain't happenin'
  • meme14 Deborah... 2012/09/18 01:29:30
  • Deborah... meme14 2012/09/18 19:27:30
  • Seonag 2012/09/15 13:42:22
    Seonag
    +1
    In your dreams and other socialist Democrats like you!
  • Deborah... Seonag 2012/09/15 23:57:13
    DeborahLakeHelen
    +1
    YES!!!
  • Philo® ~PWCM~JLA ✩ 2012/09/15 10:56:17
    Philo® ~PWCM~JLA ✩
    +1
    lol, boy, are YOU gonna be disappointed come November 7th...
    obama approval rating 2012
  • txtumlinCelebratesCyberFriends 2012/09/15 08:39:19
    Other opinion
    txtumlinCelebratesCyberFriends
    +1
    Why do you make such a statement? In lieu of stuffing ballot boxes, allowing the dead to cast a vote, illegal's votes counted, one person voting more than once and however else they can cast fraudulent votes for the Usurper-In-Chief, would be the ONLY way the Kenyan-In-Chief can win the second election.

You don't know what you think you want. But if you get it, no cryin' on SodaHead! Want your wife, sister, mom, niece or fiance to be ordered to wear the berka or hi-jibe? Will American women give up driving rights?

Women have fought too long and hard to give up what little rights they have won to see it all trashed by these Madmen of the Desert.

Won't happen!

Not to mention our African-American black brothers, who will nev-vah abide by the marriage laws of Islam. They are too engrained in "doing it" their way!
  • Deborah... txtumli... 2012/09/17 00:23:52
    DeborahLakeHelen
    +1
    Well said
  • FeedFwd ~POTL 2012/09/15 05:03:48
    Other opinion
    FeedFwd ~POTL
    +1
    Romney will win unless he gets caught in bed with a live boy or a dead girl. ;)
  • txtumli... FeedFwd... 2012/09/18 17:47:25
    txtumlinCelebratesCyberFriends
    +1
    That was funny! :D
  • FeedFwd... txtumli... 2012/09/19 00:04:47
    FeedFwd ~POTL
    +1
    Not original to me.... Former governor of Louisiana and convicted felon Edwin Edwards made the claim in one of his gubernatorial campaigns and he was right.

2014/04/24 02:47:37