Why Mitt Romney is Unlikeable....agree?
A lot is being said in the media about Mitt Romney not being
"likable" or that he doesn't "relate well" to people. Frankly, we
Struggled to understand why. So after much research, we have come up
With a Top Ten List to explain this "unlikablility."
Top Ten Reasons To Dislike Mitt Romney:
1. Drop-dead, collar-ad handsome with gracious, statesmanlike aura.
Looks like every central casting's #1 choice for Commander-in-Chief.
2. Been married to ONE woman his entire life, and has been faithful
To her, including through her bouts with breast cancer and MS.
3. No scandals or skeletons in his closet. (How boring is that?)
4. Can't speak in a fake, southern, "black preacher voice" when necessary.
5. Highly intelligent. Graduated cum laude from both Harvard Law
School and Harvard Business School . . . And by the way, his academic
Records are NOT sealed.
6. Doesn't smoke or drink alcohol, and has never done drugs, not even
In the counter-culture age when he went to college. Too square for
7. Represents an America of "yesterday", where people believed in
God, went to Church, didn't screw around, worked hard, and became a
8. Has a family of five great sons .... And none of them have police
Records or are in drug rehab. But of course, they were raised by a
Stay-at-home mom, and that "choice" deserves America's scorn.
9. Oh yes . . . he's a MORMON. We need to be very afraid of that very
Strange religion that teaches its members to be clean-living,
Patriotic, fiscally conservative, charitable, self-reliant, and honest.
10. And one more point . . . Pundits say because of his wealth, he
Can't relate to ordinary Americans. I guess that's because he made
That money HIMSELF . . . As opposed to marrying it or inheriting it
From Dad or worse yet--feeling entitled to have the government give it to him.
Apparently, he didn't understand that actually working at a job and earning your
Own money made you unrelatable to Americans.
My goodness, it's a strange world, isn't it?
See Votes by State
News & Politics