Why Liberals will cause our country to lose it's freedoms..no respect for our fallen soldiers?

Space Invader 2012/05/27 23:45:37
Here is a Real "Hero" when America was great...not the America of MSNBC and Mr Hayes..............................

MSNBC has gone over to the Dark Side...
opiyiudx

Read More: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/mark-finkelstein/2012...

• WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB 2012/05/28 10:29:46
    Sickening display of true cowardice
    WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB
    +1
    Saw this.
    *Wanna shakes his head...
  • Lawnmowerman~PWCM~JLA 2012/05/28 05:06:41
    Sickening display of true cowardice
    Lawnmowerman~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    Ronald Wilson Reagan - next on Mt.Rushmore.

Chris Hayes is a punk who needs his ass whipped.
  • Lee Lawnmow... 2012/05/28 05:21:38
    Lee
    Ronald Reagan was the second worst President of the 20th century.
  • Stryder 2012/05/28 02:19:59
    Sickening display of true cowardice
    Stryder
    +2
    Who cares what this asshat of a liberal pussy has to say? He's just another in a long line of leftists who insult and demean our fallen military. He tries to cover his ass from the justified ass stomping he's going to get in the conservative media by saying "I don't mean to disparage the dead". That's EXACTLY what he's doing. Kiss my ass, Hayes! I hope to meet you in a dark alley one day. Or in broad daylight. Just as good.
  • kaZappoo 2012/05/28 02:12:47
    kaZappoo
    +3
    OOPS WRONG CHOICE ....

the liberals are mentally Ill ...yes folks it's been diagnosed by a clinician
    "licensed psychiatrist "

and as follows ...

ExaminerMar 17, 2011 · A veteran psychiatrist now claims that liberalism is a mental disorder, not purely a political choice. "Based on strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions, mod
    -----------------------------...

this is expected to be debated ..

and OK ....

then the progressives arent capable of using common sense in thier decision making capabilities and therefor more easily subliminaly indoctrintaed "brainwashed " now the factions have been using subliminal programing for decades "really " And alot more in the past 4 yrs
    now since the faction has been speaking, the conditioning has been rampant ..and more & more the liberlas have been argueing & putting down the common sense thinking conserv's .thus trying to waver their thinking process ..NOT GONNA HAPPEN FOLKS ...

the conservatives are capabable of decifering common sense & are able to resist subliminal conditioning ,,,I knew this long ago ...

the independent conservatives are even smarter ...
  • Manuel 2012/05/28 01:44:43
  • Space I... Manuel 2012/05/28 03:26:28
    Space Invader
    +1
    Do you have an brain tumor?? you must
  • Manuel Space I... 2012/05/28 04:52:24
    Manuel
    +3
    if I agreed with you...then yes I would have a brain tumor....but for you to actually believe what Reagan says his skewed versions of what liberals do and think means you don't even have a brain to have a tumor...lol
    laugh
  • Space I... Manuel 2012/05/28 05:04:35
    Space Invader
    I do have a brain tumor..a real brain tumor; I have to take Phenetoin(Dilantin) to stop the seizures it's now causing...I probably won't be around to see our country destroyed; but I have to warn as many as I can about the impending doom coming to our country...
  • Lawnmow... Space I... 2012/05/28 05:25:29
    Lawnmowerman~PWCM~JLA
    Sorry to hear that, Space. Google 'The One Minute Cure', it's been shown to produce miraculus results.
  • Manuel Space I... 2012/07/09 05:48:16
    Manuel
    sorry to hear that...really...but the country is changing...you know the American Indians didn't like change either...it's all just evolving into the next best thing for everyone that's not over 65 or old fashion...in thoughts ...
  • wolf sloan Space I... 2012/05/28 22:21:38
    wolf sloan
    +2
    He has no brain
  • Lawnmow... Manuel 2012/05/28 05:19:12
    Lawnmowerman~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    Try to realize that the Democrats of Truman's day would be radical Republicans today because today's 'Democrats' are indistinguishable from Socialists and Communists.
    And unless Reagan personally TOLD you of his motives, you have no grounds on which to base ANY assumptions.
  • JCD aka... Lawnmow... 2012/05/28 12:01:06
    JCD aka "biz"
    +1
    The Republicans of Eisenhower's day would be considered as leftists by the present GOP. You do remember that the top income tax rate was 91% when Ike was in the WH, don't you?
  • Ozzyboy 2012/05/28 01:17:13
  • PEEPL 2012/05/28 01:11:23 (edited)
    MSNBC..resistance is futile..
    PEEPL
    +5
    Democrats get crazier and crazier and they are even abandoning the chance for new union jobs in oil and pipelines. Obama is anti American,. and apologizes for America. Anti-American feelings have really increased since Obama took office.
    liar in chief
    hillary ace ventura
  • Joe Shwingding BN-ZERO 2012/05/28 01:05:20
  • BackWoo... Joe Shw... 2012/05/28 02:20:47
    BackWoodsMike
    +3
    Makes no difference if a person joins the Reserve, National Guard, Air National Guard or Active Duty Status. It also doesn't make a difference if that person was of the Enlisted Ranks or Officers Corps. When a person raises their right hand, and takes the Oath to support and defend our Constitution, that makes them part of our Nations Uniformed Service, capable of being activated and deployed at any time to anywhere.

If Reagan served one day in Uniform, that's one day more than allot of men during wartime, like the filthy cowardice liberal hippies who ran to Canada to evade the Draft while a brain dead liberal democrat president named Lyndon Johnson sent tens of thousands of young Americans to their death in a war that his predecessor committed us to!

If anyone should have been tried as a criminal it was LBJ!! When I came back from Vietnam, I made a promise that when Johnson died I would pee on his grave. But then, when I got out, I made a promise that I would never stand in a long line again.
  • Lawnmow... BackWoo... 2012/05/28 05:02:06
    Lawnmowerman~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    Thank you for your brave service.
  • BackWoo... Lawnmow... 2012/05/28 10:59:13
    BackWoodsMike
    +1
    It was my honor, as it is with all men and women in Uniform and Veterans of the Military, to serve.

Have a safe Memorial Day
  • Joe Shw... BackWoo... 2012/05/28 14:43:06
    Joe Shwingding BN-ZERO
    point went right over your head didnt it? Crawl back to your little cabin in the woods now.
  • Space I... Joe Shw... 2012/05/28 03:30:22
    Space Invader
    +1
    I guess Canada is still calling for your kind..
  • Joe Shw... Space I... 2012/05/28 14:46:05 (edited)
    Joe Shwingding BN-ZERO
    why? because I dont by this load of crap. Consider its that maybe its the CONs causing us to lose out freedoms. Starting with Patriot Act, and a long list that follows
  • Sgt Major B 2012/05/28 00:56:17 (edited)
    Sickening display of true cowardice
    Sgt Major B
    +5
    “War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.”

--John Stuart Mill
  • Lee Sgt Maj... 2012/05/28 01:10:23 (edited)
  • Sgt Maj... Lee 2012/05/28 02:05:19 (edited)
    Sgt Major B
    +3
    Thank you for once again reminding me that I served for ALL Americans, including the cowardly, the ineducable, the ungrateful and the undeserving.

...And exactly when and where have you served America?
  • Space I... Sgt Maj... 2012/05/28 03:31:42
    Space Invader
    +1
    Amen...good job..
  • Lee Sgt Maj... 2012/05/29 11:58:58 (edited)
    Lee
    I really don't if you served or not.

You claim you did, but who in their right mind is going to believe a self-described Conserviative?

You people lie so much that you no longer have any credibility.

I can see from your other posts that you have no compunction against telling big lies.

Tell me, Why do Right Wingers lie so much?
  • Sgt Maj... Lee 2012/05/29 12:07:01
    Sgt Major B
    Served for over 26 years, and as I said, I served for ALL Americans including the craven, the ineducable, the ungrateful and the undeserving.

Haven't lied yet.
  • Daniel 2012/05/28 00:21:50
    Sickening display of true cowardice
    Daniel
    +4
    O well! Let's see what they do when Islam comes a knocking.
  • dasimon1 2012/05/28 00:14:38
    dasimon1
    +3
    If they are anything like they project who they are here there parents would reject them.They would say "they didn't come from me!".They act like animals so how would they know how to treat any one with the way the come on here is like they have an attiutude before they get here.Even the women sometimes they are worse. But they are birds of a feather and they will suck up to Barry together.I laugh at the names they have been calling me.Shows their mentallity.I know one thing there will be one hell of a pile of
    dung on Nov 6th and those idiots will still be sucking up.!!
  • Sour Dime 2012/05/27 23:56:49
    Sour Dime
    +2
    Your headline doesn't make sense when compared to the truth of what a real liberal is.
  • Space I... Sour Dime 2012/05/28 00:16:24
    Space Invader
    +2
    then you didn't watch your media rep Haye's video.......your secret is out....peace-niks till submission..a great engraving on America's headstone... americas headstone
  • Sour Dime Space I... 2012/05/28 00:19:19
    Sour Dime
    +1
    No of coarse not that much should be obvious since I only stated what I thought according to the headline.
  • Space I... Sour Dime 2012/05/28 03:34:41
    Space Invader
    then do you homework lady...we don't kiss Lib backside to make you and yours happy...haven't you all asked and received enough from others
  • Lee Space I... 2012/05/28 04:43:01 (edited)
    Lee
    Ooooh ... . You sure know how to yell at girls don't you.

I bet you think that makes you a big tough guy.

So you're the kind of a guy who snivels and whines and cries bully after being defeated in a debate with a man . . .

But with young girls .. . . You're a big tough guy.

You Right Wing Cowards make me sick.
  • Space I... Lee 2012/05/28 05:08:35 (edited)
    Space Invader
    +1
    18 year old knows nothing about history girl..but at least she is honest.....something I fear old Lee pretends to be...
  • dasimon1 Space I... 2012/05/28 06:58:51
    dasimon1
    +2
    Left wing trouble maker ,filled with hot air and dribble.hey Space we're cowards.I guess a coward is better then being a scumbag!!
  • Lee dasimon1 2012/05/28 14:14:49
    Lee
    Cowardly scumbags proliferate in the Republican Party, don't they?
  • dasimon1 Lee 2012/05/28 15:26:08
    dasimon1
    Thats what you say. i'm an ex-pro fighter i';ll stand up to any body
    and as far as being a scumbag your talking to the wrong person.You should weigh your words befor you say anything.There are some good people out here on both sides and with your arrogance you make it bad for all of them.I only get arrogant when it's thrown at me .I refuse to take crap from people that don't Know me or people that just want to mouth off to
    hear themselves talk. Lee you don';t realize how many Liberals/progressives come on here with an arrogant post to start with and no one has said a word to them. I won't take crap from anyone on here. I don't have to.

2014/11/28 03:10:41