Why Liberals Honor Treason & Hate America?"Perhaps Berkeley California needs a good old barn burning, complete with torches and pitchforks!" Kevin McCullough

Cat 2010/12/12 22:13:05
Kevin McCullough

Kevin McCullough

Why Liberals Honor Treason & Hate America?

"Perhaps Berkeley California needs a good old barn burning, complete with torches and pitchforks!"

These were my sentiments at the hearing of what the lunatics who run
Liberalville USA have actually taken a vote on and passed in their most
recent city council meetings.

In short, they want to subvert justice and accelerate the killing of
American military and the sources who are helping them in Afghanistan
and Iraq.

They also wish to honor a person who has committed more than 250,000
acts of treason (or at best espionage) against his nation, his strict
military code and command, and the general welfare of even his own
family.

Such was the case with PFC Bradley Manning, who now sits awaiting the
day to go on trial for the crimes against his own. In what has become
the-all-too-famous narrative, armed only with a Lady Gaga CD and a
little bit of time, PFC Manning downloaded a few bucketfuls of documents
that told many secrets of our operations against the terrorists. Once
sold they were put on display by Julian Assange of Wikileaks and now
those who seek to murder Americans in cold blood have reams of
information they did not previously have.

There has never been a clearer act of treason in American history. And
Manning deserves to be brought before Congress, tried for the charge,
and executed upon a guilty verdict.

But he's not the one that worries me now.

Sure he's in military custody, he's gonna face a tough go of it by every
measure regardless of what happens, but there are two possible
consolation prizes with him. Either he's in prison for the rest of his
life, or his neck gets stretched in Times Square before the watching
public and we tell tales to the future generations that "actively
assisting the enemy" is treason in the United States.

But like I said, he's not the one I'm any too worried about presently.

The nutcase council members in Berkeley California on the other hand,
leave me greatly disturbed. For they have proffered a hope that PFC
Manning might be freed, and pending that, they hope to honor him with an
award, a parade, maybe ice-cream and a cake, maybe ponies and
rainbows... Who knows?

Manning is viewed by the city council as someone who has expressed
behavior that is heroic. Some of them went so far as to imply that he
was a great American:

“If he did what he’s accused of doing, he’s a patriot and should get a
medal,” said Bob Meola, the Berkeley peace and justice commissioner who
authored the resolution. “I think the war criminals should be the ones
prosecuted, not the whistle-blowers.”

Now I don't know what a "peace and justice commissioner" is and I likely
would laugh out loud if I read the actual job description that was
attached to it, but Bob Meola's comment has to be one of the top three
dumbest things to be uttered by a public official in 2010. Can anyone
beat it?

I also have noticed that liberals like Meola keep using this word that
they don't know the definition of: patriot. Miriam Webster's' Dictionary
tells us a patriot is one who vigorously supports their country and
defends her against all enemies. Actually I'm beginning to doubt whether
Meola would be able to identify a dictionary.

A majority vote moved the piece of legislation through the council. Unfortunately 70% of the council voted in favor of passage.

But please tell me that even in Berkeley there is at least one public
official with something other than spun sugar sitting in their head
where their brain is supposed to reside.

Okay there was at least one - Commissioner Thyme Seigel:

"We're just sitting here in Berkeley - we don't know that Afghani
informants aren't being murdered because of these leaks," she said.
"Bradley Manning sounds like a very sincere person, but I'm sorry, we
really do have enemies, and it's not clear at all what the effects of
these WikiLeaks are."

Other than that though, no real hope.

Code Pink got into the action as well when their co-founder Medea
Benjamin went on cable news this week to attempt to defend the town's
actions. Benjamin attempted to decry the policies but was willing to
give a pass to the traitor.

And let there be no doubt, a traitor he is.

He was motivated by sheer greed. What was it, all of $3,500 from the big spender Assange?

But here's what Meola and Benjamin and the Berkeley city council fail to
admit. If Bradley Manning's ultimate goal was to reveal secrets in
order to bring about reform, giving them to an investigative reporter in
America would have been a more appropriate option.

The truth is he didn't do it for altruistic purposes, but for some cash. Assange took the material and now our enemies have it.

The lessons we need to learn from the Bradley Manning episode are pretty
serious. The damage he has done will be counted in lives lost, plans
scrapped, networks destroyed, and those he knows being put in greater
harm. What we could do without are these far-left lunatics that wish to
bark at the moon, see boogeymen that aren't there, and scream that the
sky is anything other than blue.

Someone would think that people in Berkeley would know enough of the
reality that the United States lives in today to not think his actions
heroic. Perhaps they even do. For some of them I suspect Manning is
being used as a pawn to vault themselves into the realms of
celebrity-ridiculousness.

Then again that's something a little crowd with some torches and
pitchforks could easily care for there on the steps of the Berkeley City
Hall.

Kevin McCullough

Kevin McCullough

Kevin McCullough is the nationally syndicated host of "The Kevin
McCullough Show" weekdays (7-9am EST) & "Baldwin/McCullough Radio"
Saturdays (9-11pm EST) on 215 stations & Sirius/XM . His new book from Thomas Nelson Publishers, "No He Can't" hits streets March 2011.

• texasred 2010/12/12 23:03:30
    texasred
    +13
    Every damn one of them that voted Manning as a hero should be considered traitors to this nation, too.

• Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel 2010/12/20 20:10:47 (edited)
    Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel
    +1
    Where is McCarthy when we need him? The state of CA is like a rebellious child. Normal thinking Californians cannot even stand hanging with those CA stinkin' progressives.
  • Cat Annie~P... 2010/12/20 20:24:11
    Cat
    THAT IS MT COMMENT everyone skipped over it.
  • EM1-SS 2010/12/15 00:36:37
    EM1-SS
    +2
    I was in Frisco on 9-11-01; I will NEVER remember the celebrations in Berkeley, and the crowing of how the USA deserve this . . .

Sorry, but P*ss on Berkley, the traitor Manning, and especially The nutcase council members in Berkeley California.

pss berkley traitor manning nutcase council members berkeley california hippy beatdown pss berkley traitor manning nutcase council members berkeley california hippy beatdown
  • Semper Fi 2010/12/14 13:34:13
    Semper Fi
    +2
    How about a Berkley BBQ?

berkley bbq napalm
  • Dan (Politicaly Incorrect) 2010/12/14 11:44:47
    Dan (Politicaly Incorrect)
    +2
    Only BERKLEY CA. AKA LIBTARDIA, CA. would do this. Proof once again that LIBERALISIM is a MENTAL DISORDER.
  • Cat Dan (Po... 2010/12/14 23:09:03
  • Isma'ila (God has heard)! 2010/12/14 01:56:38
    Isma'ila (God has heard)!
    +2
    Liberals honor treason and hate America because they have been deceived by the devil.
  • abycinnamon BN-1 2010/12/13 21:15:39 (edited)
    abycinnamon BN-1
    +2
    the only person in Berkeley I want to see tarred and feathered is John Yoo. And maybe Kevin McCullough who seems to be a giant douche.
  • JCD aka "biz" 2010/12/13 18:05:53
    JCD aka "biz"
    +2
    Are you sure they have barns in Berkeley?
  • Cat JCD aka... 2010/12/14 01:58:00
    Cat
    +2
    good comment
  • Kiosk Kid 2010/12/13 17:34:33
    Kiosk Kid
    +5
    Liberals hate Capitalism. They want to destroy America and set up a communist dictatorship.
  • JCD aka... Kiosk Kid 2010/12/13 18:14:47
    JCD aka "biz"
    +1
    If they really want "to set up a communist dictatorship", they haven't done a very good job. I read in the media that they lost the November election. Am I wrong?
  • Kiosk Kid JCD aka... 2010/12/13 20:07:13
    Kiosk Kid
    +3
    Winning or loosing an election doesn't have anything to do with what they want. Many Liberals beleive that Communism does work but it was implemented wrong.

Loosing an election isn't going to change a thing for hard core Liberals.
  • JCD aka... Kiosk Kid 2010/12/13 20:39:48
    JCD aka "biz"
    +1
    I was just saying that once the Communists have seized power, they never lose an election.
    Comparing the Liberals and the Communists is so typically American.
  • Kiosk Kid JCD aka... 2010/12/13 21:03:38
    Kiosk Kid
    +1
    We live in a democracy and have a Constitution. We also have a Supreme Court. Therefore, Liberals couldn’t just dump the entire Constitution in just two years and set up a Communist dictatorship. They certainly were working on it.

In Western Europe people do call them self Socialist and Communist. Here in the US Socialist and Communist call themselves Progressives and Liberals. However, they are all Marxist because they support the teachings and ideology of Karl Marx.

The government that rules Spain, Portugal, and Greece are from the Socialist Party of their country. They call themselves socialist. In America they are from the Democrat party and call themselves Liberals or Progressives.
  • JCD aka... Kiosk Kid 2010/12/13 21:28:36
    JCD aka "biz"
    Thank you.
    We have, have had and will have Socialist governments. No Communist governments, though, I suppose you are aware of that.
    And here Obama is considered slightly left of center. Senator Bernard Sanders is more like a European Socialist.
    - BTW, we also have national constittutions, national supreme courts, and we even have a European court of human rights.
  • Kiosk Kid JCD aka... 2010/12/13 21:52:37
    Kiosk Kid
    +1
    We have never had or will have a government controlled by Corporations. That is just party line crap.

Obama is a Marxist Liberal way to the left. There isn't much difference between Sanders and those that call themselves Liberals and Progressives. They are all Marxist.

We don't need National Constitutions, or European courts of human rights. We do need a fair world trade court.

Sixty-three Big Government Liberals from the House were tossed in the streets on elections day 2010. It should set Liberals back for years.
  • JCD aka... Kiosk Kid 2010/12/13 21:55:35
    JCD aka "biz"
    At least until 2012 (your last sentence);
  • Kiosk Kid JCD aka... 2010/12/13 22:09:58
    Kiosk Kid
    +1
    In the Senate in 2012 Democrats have 23 seats to defend and Republicans only have 10.

Republicans get to draw the lines in the House because they picked up many state Legislations, the most since 1928 and they have 29 of the Govenors.
  • JCD aka... Kiosk Kid 2010/12/13 22:14:22
    JCD aka "biz"
    Correct; But you will also be electing the president. Gerrymandering does not work in presidential elections.
  • Kiosk Kid JCD aka... 2010/12/13 23:11:57
    Kiosk Kid
    +1
    It doesn't affect the Senate either. However, with 23 seats in the Senate to defend and the presidency, I think Liberals have their work cut out for them.

New Low in Support for Health Care Reform
    http://blogs.abcnews.com/then...

Go for it!
  • JCD aka... Kiosk Kid 2010/12/15 23:58:30
    JCD aka "biz"
    Thanks for the link. Still 43% of American people support it, while a number of Liberals oppose it because it does not even include a public option. Considering the anti-Obamacare barrage organized/financed by Big Business, this shows that many Americans still support health care reform.
    Just one example of this "barrage": I just posted more than 25 comments on a poll asking Sodaheads if they want to repeal Obamacare because 95% of more than 900 people had given "yes" answers! A Soviet-type percentage.
    This is why I asked if the "health" insurance mafia does not pay people to pose as ordinary citizens and post answers "en masse" on many sites, not just SH, of course.
  • Annie~P... JCD aka... 2010/12/20 20:19:48
    Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel
    +1
    Most people do want reform biz but most people have refused the huge socialist, tax Obamascam bill.
  • JCD aka... Annie~P... 2010/12/20 20:47:11
    JCD aka "biz"
    Thank you, but Obamacare does not even include a public option, and Conservatives and Socialists in all other countries have created or retained universal health care, and only public health insurance, because it is more fair and more cost-effective.
  • harry Kiosk Kid 2010/12/13 22:46:30
    harry
    Yes, a fair World Trade Court. In China workers earn 52 cents per hour. In the USA, minimum wage is $7.25 per hour. In China's workers are not free to move to the USA to get higher paying jobs and American Workers probabaly wouldn't want to move to China for 52 cents per hour. But this is free trade. Capitalism means freedom to compete. How can American workers compete with 52 cent an hr. wage in China. You might answer by producing higher quality products. But China's products are high quality and getting better and cheaper to buy all the time. Are you saying we need to level the playing court and have a world wide minimum wage? How does that promote competition, I mean Captialism?
    You are more than likely against Labor Unions. Because Unions are communistic. But the 1st Amendment allows for Labor Unions. Check out the fact. Its called Freedom of Association. How can Captitalism allow for such a socialistic freedom?
  • Kiosk Kid harry 2010/12/13 23:22:58 (edited)
    Kiosk Kid
    +1
    Only thirty-nine jobs were created in November. Small buisness owners create most of the jobs not corporations. The problem in creating job is not how much China pay but the uncertainty of big government regulations. taxes and unions.

Republicans controlled Congress for 12 years; 6 years under Clinton and 6 years under Bush. They created a total of 1.25 trillion dollars of public debt or 100 Billion per year and had an average unemployment rate of 4.61 percent.

Democrats controlled congress for a total of 45 months; 24 month under Bush and 22 months under Obama. They created 3.6 trillion dollars of public debt or 900 billion per year and had an average unemployment rate of 7.18 percent.

George Bush averaged a 5.3 percent unemployment rate. Obama is over 9 percent
    http://data.bls.gov/PDQ/servl...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb...
    Table 1.1
  • JCD aka... harry 2010/12/16 00:00:06
    JCD aka "biz"
    Germany has very strong unions, and they are the world's second-largest exporter, with a population of only 80 million.
  • Annie~P... harry 2010/12/20 20:21:50
    Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel
    harry, for starters, China does have cheap labor but the quality of their products are extremely lacking and cheaply made.
  • harry Kiosk Kid 2010/12/13 20:51:50
    harry
    +2
    I agree with you. Conservatives are definitely out to make America a communist state. Conservatives are for giving all control to the wealthy and therefore converting captitalism to a distatorship based on corporate control of the masses and eventally a communistic state because once the few powerful corporations own everything and accumulate 98% of the wealth and have total control of the government, they will begin their conversion to communism. Its all part of a Top Secret plan, controlled by the Hell No Republicans.
    Glen Beck is the master mind of the plan. The signs are all around. American Corporations are doing business in communist China to learn their ways force Americans to buy from the Chinaman.
  • Kiosk Kid harry 2010/12/13 21:17:18 (edited)
    Kiosk Kid
    Ok, lets use some logic. The first socialist program was social security in 1935. Before that we where a totally Capitalist Country. We had a lot of Corporations for over 150 years.

Did we become a dictatorship?

You need to produce facts with references, not just accusations. You need facts to produce a logical argument.
  • harry Kiosk Kid 2010/12/13 22:31:14
    harry
    +2
    OK I agree with you. I must be logical. Therefore: You say All Liberals are Communiists. Therefore since you said it. Its must be true. Because you base everything on facts. So, since you say Social Security is communiism and I am sure Medicare too. You are against Communisim, then you will not accept social security checks or take advantage of Medicare, once you turn 62 years of age or older. Because if you did, you would then be a Hypocritical Conservative. Therefore everyone that accepts a social security check is a Communist. As a result, most people over 65 years old are Communists.
  • Kiosk Kid harry 2010/12/13 23:42:06 (edited)
    Kiosk Kid
    Quote me where I said; "all Liberals are Communist." You can't! You need to produce facts!

No, if big government is going to give away something like social security, why shouldn't I take it and at least invest it. I don't support Social Security or Medicare. I certainly would have been better off without it.

I will probably give it to my son. At least he won't get totally screwed when the pyramd scheme goes belly up. Why shouldn't he get it?

It will reduce the amount of taxes that other welfare programs are costing me.
  • Isma'il... Kiosk Kid 2010/12/14 01:57:14
    Isma'ila (God has heard)!
    +1
    May I have an amen?
  • Mayday 2010/12/13 17:13:31
    Mayday
    +1
    Manning had no business being exposed to that sensitive info in the first place, but he should become the poster child of treason for every recruit and the ipod generation.
    Peace and Justice would be achieved by defending this Army Ranger convicted for killing the enemy...
    http://www.defendmichael.com/

Torches and pitchforks will be raised by UCB students when their tuition goes up.
  • Bill in Niantic 2010/12/13 16:42:30
    Bill in Niantic
    +4
    I agree, burn the place down.
    I am sick of these Liberals trying to control everyone else with their mental diease.
  • Carabella Bill in... 2010/12/13 18:24:42
    Carabella
    +4
    As opposed to Conservanuts who want to dismantle the Constitution, tell women what they can do with their bodies, keep the wealth of this nation in the hands of a few hundred uber-wealthy, who don't give a rat's ass if sick children are turned away from healthcare, who would do away with social security and send millions of our seniors into the streets. You people are completely mental.
  • truth Carabella 2010/12/13 19:39:22
  • Carabella truth 2010/12/13 22:03:13
    Carabella
    And this would mean... what?
  • truth Carabella 2010/12/13 22:11:56
  • Carabella truth 2010/12/13 22:28:13
    Carabella
    +1
    Wow. Figures. You people do nothing but attack without providing coherent responses. And you talk about us? We've got nothing on you whackjobs... you're the tops, Darlin'.

2014/04/25 07:37:03