Why is Zionism so evil compared to Jihad?

littlebuffalo55TBA 2010/06/02 18:28:08
It's a contest in the media and the Zionists lost.
These guys have better marketing.
Is it really a close tie?
I find it very odd! One actually has a better record than the other? This is an open honest question! It absolutely facinates me how all this get's justified. What in either cause is just?

• Evan A.K.A Shane Sawyer 2010/06/03 22:00:34 (edited)
    Evan A.K.A Shane Sawyer
    +6
    Here is a question that should make any reasonable person with no ax to grind to admit the truth. If Israel were to enact a "Cease Fire", would hostilities end? History says no. If The PLO, Hamas and Hezbollah et. al. enacted and abided by a cease fire, do you think Israel would violate it? History says no. If you can get all these haters to just answer these questions, in so doing, they would be forced to admit the truth. Because past behavior is an indicator of future behavior,

“I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you.” (Genesis 12:2-3)

‘The land must not be sold permanently, because the land is mine and you are but aliens and my tenants. Throughout the country that you hold as a possession, you must provide for the redemption of the land. (Leviticus 25:23-24)

I don't know who in this country is fit to be president in 2012. Certainly no democrat. The republican leadership has with few exceptions, betrayed it's constituency in a futile attempt to curry favor with a media determined to exterminate conservatism. But since there is so little concern for native citizenship, maybe ...

Photobucket

I don't know who in this country is fit to be president in 2012. Certainly no democrat. The republican leadership has with few exceptions, betrayed it's constituency in a futile attempt to curry favor with a media determined to exterminate conservatism. But since there is so little concern for native citizenship, maybe this guy can fly in under the radar and run for president! LOL. Just joking. But I really do admire him and wish we had one here in America.
    Benjamin Netanyahu For President Of America!
    run president lol joking admire america benjamin netanyahu president america run president lol joking admire america benjamin netanyahu president america

• Chaya2010 2011/01/21 09:03:45
    Chaya2010
    +2
    Jihad means in English "Struggle" as in a personal struggle, Mein Kampf was AH book which means in English "My struggle."

Zionism for the sake of simplicity is the Jewish peoples right to self-determination in our own homeland. Be it secular or religious. You'll never hear of a zionist killing, beheading, cutting off limbs, stoning women to death, chopping of limbs, raping 9 year old girls, blowing trains, planes, cafes, buses, discos up in the name of Zionism.
  • littleb... Chaya2010 2011/01/21 09:05:31
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    +1
    I hear ya! The liberal media does not.
  • zahra Chaya2010 2013/02/15 11:25:56
    zahra
    +3
    uhm...ever heard of what zionists are doing to palestinians and ethiopians? yeah, you can shut up now.
  • littleb... zahra 2013/02/15 15:19:06
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    Yeah....you're just another lil mouth!
  • littleb... zahra 2013/02/15 15:21:17
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    So tell me? What are Jihadists doing in Sudan and Mali? You can shut up now!
  • Lance 2010/10/06 20:55:54 (edited)
    Lance
    +1
    I'm not a particular fan of either. Some years ago Israelis were shooting British troops when Palestine was a British mandate under the auspices of the League of Nations. I agree with Evan about a cease fire. Longer term I don't think that either want to co-exist.
    Unfortunately it's more likely to be our so called Arab allies in the middle east who are funding the likes of Hamas, than Syria: they want t keep the conflict alive. Palestinians are historically more liberal in their religious practice than the Saudis. the last thing that the Saudis want is a Palestinian state which allows their women more freedom than they do.
    Until we stop buying Arab oil they will have the money to keep arming terrorists.
  • littleb... Lance 2010/10/06 21:37:20
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    +1
    Well thought out perspective!
  • Lance littleb... 2010/10/06 22:29:06
    Lance
    +1
    Thanks. I often wish that politicians could adopt a more pragmatic approach to solutions than they often do. For a while I think that, in the UK for a while, ours have been forced to become so: partly due to the mess that we are in, and partly because none have been given a clear mandate for government.
  • littleb... Lance 2010/11/17 02:07:37
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    +1
    Lol.....I agree, one could only hope!
  • Raven 2010/08/10 06:36:19
    Raven
    +3
    First off, zionism is not evil. (I know you know that).

It's really a media issue. The Israelis suck at getting out their story. The Jihadis use those pictures of babies that smash into the emotion so they always win. The Christian Zionists are Israels only hope unless Israel gets on the ball.
  • littleb... Raven 2010/08/10 06:52:57
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    +3
    Maybe it's poor education on the matter in US Schools? It seems you and I spend alot of time educating Sodaheads on very simple factual history and rarely do they actually get it! They usually revert back to poorly done media takes as you say.
  • Raven littleb... 2010/08/10 06:55:23
    Raven
    +3
    I've noticed that too. It's because they believe the propaganda they are fed above any facts. It must be an emotional thing. I can't figure it out.
    You are right about the schools too. Especially universities.
  • Chaya2010 Raven 2011/01/21 09:11:59
    Chaya2010
    +2
    You've hit the nail on the nail the Hasbarah battle Israel is losing badly.
  • zahra Raven 2013/02/15 11:28:57
    zahra
    +1
    jihadists are actually best known for terrorist acts. the people using pictures of dead babies (who were actually killed by americans, british and israelis) to stir emotion are normal muslims and others fighting for some recognition of what people do to muslims, which results in terrorist retaliation.
  • littleb... zahra 2013/02/15 15:23:11
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    Oh please Muslims have a history of violence just like the rest of us!
  • Red Branch 2010/06/06 04:16:06
    Red Branch
    +2
    The 1st & 2d.
    The Jews introduced monotheism to the world and the Libs haven't forgiven them for that.
    Israel identifies with the West and the Libs want Western Civilization to go away.
    Evan A.K.A Shane Sawyer
    +6

Photobucket

• littleb... Evan A.... 2010/06/03 22:10:04
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    +3
    Great take on this Evan and yeah BB is a straitup guy! He has a keener sense of this then many realise, His brother Jonny died on the tarmac at the Entebbe Uganda Airport during the "Raid on Entebbe" rescuing Jewish Hostages taken by PLO/German Terrorists. He was shot by a sniper!

airport raid entebbe rescuing jewish hostages plogerman terrorists shot sniper
  • Evan A.... littleb... 2010/06/03 22:12:37
    Evan A.K.A Shane Sawyer
    +4
    He knows what it's all about from personal experience.
  • littleb... Evan A.... 2010/06/03 22:15:35
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    +3
    lol.....Imagine that! ;-)
  • BlueMax372 Evan A.... 2010/11/17 02:03:17
    BlueMax372
    +1
    Benyamin Netanyahu is already MY President!
  • jenjen 2010/06/03 16:16:56
    jenjen
  • littleb... jenjen 2010/06/03 16:21:56
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    +1
    Lol....well find out will Ya?..... ;-)
  • jenjen littleb... 2010/06/03 16:22:25
  • bacon bits 2010/06/02 22:38:49
    Is it really a close tie?
    bacon bits
    +4
    If it were up to obama...the Jews wouldn't stand a chance. If Israel were to disappear tomorrow he'd be a happy Muslim.
  • littleb... bacon bits 2010/06/03 14:45:33
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    +4
    It may seem so? I have not heard him give an enpassioned speech or interview that clearly states real support for Israel. Not sure I have heard him denounce Hamas and suggest the real Palistinians step around them to negotiate a responsable peace that would also take Iranian backed Hezbollah out of the mix either which even Lebonon finds a problem for their stability.
  • bacon bits littleb... 2010/06/03 20:36:57
    bacon bits
    +5
    You "won't" hear him say it either...his dislike for Jews and Israel is undeniable!
  • Bill O'Reilly ~In Satan I t... 2010/06/02 22:10:45
    Bill O'Reilly ~In Satan I trust~
    More loss of human life. I'm anti-Zionist, but I don't support Hamas either. I'm only in it for the humanitarian reasons, and the Zionists have a bigger body count and force the Palestinians to live in a worse state than any terrorists have managed.
  • littleb... Bill O'... 2010/06/03 14:39:49 (edited)
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    +3
    Ok....but you are not anti-jihad? We are using the body count as a way to keep score?
  • Bill O'... littleb... 2010/06/03 15:06:28
    Bill O'Reilly ~In Satan I trust~
    I am anti-jihad, they've killed fewer people but that's probably a financial problem.
  • littleb... Bill O'... 2010/06/03 15:53:06
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    +3
    Ah....and because they have a better score in your mind they should be rewarded?
  • Bill O'... littleb... 2010/06/03 19:18:37
    Bill O'Reilly ~In Satan I trust~
    They shouldn't be allowed to starve to death, if that's what you mean.
  • littleb... Bill O'... 2010/06/03 19:35:35 (edited)
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    +3
    They are NOT staving to death and Hamas bares no responsability for that? It is widely rumored the Iranians & Syrians have armed Hezbollah with Scud Ballistic Missiles in Lebonon. And those dupes are stupid enough to fire one and the Mullahs and the Prince of the Kingdom of Assad smuggly giggle & exclaim "We didn't do it"! And when Israel goes after the perps like crap through a goose and civilians get caught in the middle you'll cry foul still?

Pitiful Really! I listened to that total fool Greta Berlin being interviewed. Her totally immature stratigy could have lead to the greatest war this planet has ever faced! She should be arrested & Shot!

You want Starving to Death? Try Darfur!
  • Bill O'... littleb... 2010/06/03 19:49:53
    Bill O'Reilly ~In Satan I trust~
    *sigh* you've descended into psychosis.
  • littleb... Bill O'... 2010/06/03 19:58:52
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    +3
    No, actually it's reality! You always support a regime where dad hands over the reigns to the son?

Also in Gretas statement she offered the figures herself. That out of 8 attempts 5 times the Isrealis let previous ships paas dock & unload in Gaza. Her very own words!

Her very own statement undermines your claim!

Stop running around like Chicken Little! Besides with your directional knowledge it's likely you'll think you're in Cairo and not realise it till you get to Entebbe!
  • judy ann 2010/06/02 21:53:51
    judy ann
    +2
    It beats me Jews have endured a lot. Hitler was a killer.
  • Larson Whipsnade 2010/06/02 20:04:56
    Larson Whipsnade
    +3
    I guess Jews are no longer the most favored victims in the liberal media
  • littleb... Larson ... 2010/06/02 20:11:03
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    +2
    Yes, I often see them wanting to run with the latest fashion! Lol....once again you got me giggling!
  • lin sugar lips 2010/06/02 19:45:15
    Is it really a close tie?
    lin sugar lips
    +5
    The Jewish people have the only free country in the Middle East.
    The Muslims have tried to destroy them. The Jewish people have had to put up with the bombing of bus loads of people Schools markets those Muslim Terrorist are heathens. They do not value life or freedom. Now The Jews will be persecuted by the Muslim American President. You just watch and see.
  • littleb... lin sug... 2010/06/02 19:53:48
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    +4
    Good points. Why in this day and age is there still thoughts of destroying a way of life because someone see's theirs as better or is unwilling to meet an understanding where both co-exist?

2014/08/28 05:40:17