Why Is There a Media Blackout on Muslim persecution of Non-Muslims?

Shigyrl but outspoken on my future 2012/03/01 08:00:01

We have our president and other government officials apologizing for the burning of four defaced Korans. All the while Muslims are committing heinous acts against non-muslims to be more specific Christians. I have to ask where is the outrage? Why is our government and our media not condemning such acts? Check out this article and give me your opinion on this horrible trend in predominantly muslim countries.
Please follow the link provided:
http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2012/02/05/ayaan-hirsi-...

• Marek 2012/03/15 17:03:39
    Marek
    +1
    I have utmost respect for Ayaan Hirsi Ali and admire her courage in telling the truth about islam. This Truth is what we in the West so desperately need and which so many on the left refuses to acknowledge because it does not fit their anti Christian agenda.
  • Shigyrl... Marek 2012/03/15 17:15:08
    Shigyrl but outspoken on my future
    +1
    There is no doubt about it. This flys in the face of every lie they have told about islam. While attacking christianity. Claiming christians are the intolerant ones.
  • Marek 2012/03/15 16:56:35
    Marek
    +1
    I am convinced that marxist media and the marxist crew in the White House don't care about any atrocity muslims commit against Christians. Their goal is to wipe out Christianity altogether and then fight for spoils against each other.
    Marxists think they will win and muslims "know" that they will win since allah is on their side and muhammad said so. If I was a betting man I would bet the marxists will lose such competition.
  • Shigyrl... Marek 2012/03/15 17:16:29
    Shigyrl but outspoken on my future
    +1
    I know they would lose if their agenda could be achieved. Because Muslims are ruthless and single minded.
  • Bocephus 2012/03/14 23:24:23
  • Shigyrl... Bocephus 2012/03/15 04:51:13
    Shigyrl but outspoken on my future
    +1
    Christians are not the minority. In fact they are the largest faith group in the world.
  • Bocephus Shigyrl... 2012/03/15 16:20:41
  • Shigyrl... Bocephus 2012/03/15 16:45:30
    Shigyrl but outspoken on my future
    No its not.
  • Bocephus Shigyrl... 2012/03/15 17:00:55
  • Shigyrl... Bocephus 2012/03/15 17:20:04
    Shigyrl but outspoken on my future
    +1
    That's like saying the 3 billion people in China are a minority. Which is why Im disputing your comment on minority status. I agree that there is a huge anti-Christianity sentiment in that part of the world. We may be a minority in the muslim world. We are not a minority the world over.
  • supreme 2012/03/12 16:45:19
    supreme
    +1
    Black lives don't matter, and no oil involved. Let that be a white country doing the same thing and all holy hell will break lose.
  • Shigyrl... supreme 2012/03/12 19:49:38
    Shigyrl but outspoken on my future
    +2
    If that were the case the Muslims would not be acting the fool in europe. It has nothing to do with race. Its all about hatred of christianity period by the left and Muslims.
  • supreme Shigyrl... 2012/03/20 21:04:17
    supreme
    +1
    I disagree they have been enslaving and slaughtering Blacks for over 1400 years. Of course there is no mention of that in US text books.
  • Shigyrl... supreme 2012/03/20 23:28:17
    Shigyrl but outspoken on my future
    Don't get it twisted. I am well aware that they have been particiting in black slave trade. Far longer then white Europeans and Americans ever did.
  • supreme Shigyrl... 2012/04/03 11:23:08
    supreme
    Notice how that fact is downplayed and its still going on. It's like with the Trayvon case, tragic indeed but why no uproar about the other 7000 Blacks murdered every year? If they had died at the hands of whites it would be international news but since the perps are Black not a peep.
  • Shigyrl... supreme 2012/04/03 14:17:44
    Shigyrl but outspoken on my future
    There is no uproar because it is a known fact the media, law enforcement, and government don't care. Alot of the fight for black on black crime is fought within the communities. That doesn't help anyone politically in our nations current climate of race based politics.
    +2
    Because the media think that the enemy of their habitual enemies is their friend. They don't know the history of Islam. They don't know that it is pan-Arab nationalism in religious dress. They don't realize that, if the New Baghdad Caliph wannabes got their way, they would off with their heads.
  • Shigyrl... Temlako... 2012/03/11 12:02:48
    Shigyrl but outspoken on my future
    +2
    There is no doubt you are correct.
  • MrsJJS 2012/03/04 05:17:43
    MrsJJS
    +1
    I think that question was answered in the article
  • Shigyrl... MrsJJS 2012/03/04 14:12:49
    Shigyrl but outspoken on my future
    I'm not concerned about the authors take on why. I wanted the perspective of others. Because I don't think this is a cut and dry issue. I think there are a whole lot of things at work here.
  • dick 2012/03/02 19:33:24
    dick
    +3
    Because our press doesnt want to admit what is really behind the Muslim cult movement!  no muslims
  • Shigyrl... dick 2012/03/03 14:55:14
    Shigyrl but outspoken on my future
    Good response and another part of the puzzle some people refuse to put together.
  • MAMMY51♥POTL~PWCM~JLA♥ 2012/03/02 08:28:43
    MAMMY51♥POTL~PWCM~JLA♥
    +3
    IMO it's all part of the lefts plan to create their idea of "utopia".

Yousef Nadarkhani: why the media blackout?
    http://www.catholicherald.co....
    Our media are obsessed with handwringing about convicts being sentenced to death in America, but almost silent when Christians are murdered in the Middle East, says Milo Yiannopoulos

[45 goals of the Communist from "The Naked Communist," by Cleon Skousen]

1. U.S. acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.

2. U.S. willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war.

3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament [by] the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength.

4. Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.

5. Extension of long-term loans to Russia and Soviet satellites.

6. Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.

7. Grant recognition of Red China. Admission of Red China to the U.N.

8. Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev's promise in 1955 to settle the German question by free elections under supervision of the U.N.

9. Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the United States has agreed ...

http://www.catholicherald.co....

9. Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the United States has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress.

10. Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the U.N.

11. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces. (Some Communist leaders believe the world can be taken over as easily by the U.N. as by Moscow. Sometimes these two centers compete with each other as they are now doing in the Congo.)

12. Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party.

13. Do away with all loyalty oaths.

14. Continue giving Russia access to the U.S. Patent Office.

15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.

16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.

17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers' associations. Put the party line in textbooks.

18. Gain control of all student newspapers.

19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.

20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policy-making positions.

21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.

22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to "eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms."

23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. "Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art."

24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them "censorship" and a violation of free speech and free press.

25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.

26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as "normal, natural, healthy."

27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with "social" religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity, which does not need a "religious crutch."

28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of "separation of church and state."

29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.

30. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the "common man."

31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of the "big picture." Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over.

32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture--education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.

33. Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus.

34. Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities.

35. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.

36. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.

37. Infiltrate and gain control of big business.

38. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand [or treat].

39. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.

40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.

41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.

42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use ["]united force["] to solve economic, political or social problems.

43. Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government.

44. Internationalize the Panama Canal.

45. Repeal the Connally reservation so the United States cannot prevent the World Court from seizing jurisdiction [over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction] over nations and individuals alike.
  • Shigyrl... MAMMY51... 2012/03/02 14:21:44
  • MAMMY51... Shigyrl... 2012/03/02 20:30:27
    MAMMY51♥POTL~PWCM~JLA♥
    +2
    It does me too,especially realizing how many of their goals have been accomplished.
  • Shigyrl... MAMMY51... 2012/03/03 14:56:22
    Shigyrl but outspoken on my future
    +1
    Girl I am starting to think an act of God is needed to stop these power hungry loons.
  • The Birdman ~ PWCM~JLA 2012/03/02 08:03:34
  • supreme The Bir... 2012/03/12 16:54:32
    supreme
    Face!
  • JayLynx 2012/03/02 06:03:54 (edited)
    JayLynx
    +1
    The media releases the stuff approved by the boss "command" (the boss, the wealthy, the lobbyist).
    But, apart from that, we can take care, because it could be a good pretext to (usa) invade another islamic country, i say this cause here, in Brasil, i do not listened anything about it.
    What does the pope say? or he even didn't open his sacred mouth?
  • Shigyrl... JayLynx 2012/03/02 14:25:37
    Shigyrl but outspoken on my future
    +2
    The Pope has denounced the actions of muslim countries against christians. Here in the US it is considered ok to perform character as well as literal assassinations against christians. Because we don't run around like fools killing non-Christians or blowing buildings up.
  • JayLynx Shigyrl... 2012/03/07 11:34:51
    JayLynx
    I do not like any kind of violence, genocide=fratricide, we are one family.
    History has shown that the reverse happened in the past, with the Crusades. The heroes and the victims only change sides.
    (You reap what you sow?)
  • Shigyrl... JayLynx 2012/03/07 20:27:50
    Shigyrl but outspoken on my future
    Muslims were far from innocent during the crusades. In fact they were on a mission to conquer the known world. Which is why Constantinople is now modern day Turkey. So no this is not one of those reaping what you sow kind of deals.
  • JayLynx Shigyrl... 2012/03/10 07:15:44
    JayLynx
    Oh it is. Catholics burned people at the stake, Catholics were silent about the Nazi concentration camps. Humans generally are efficient making genocides, and cruel vengeances, disproportionate.
    If we talk about being or not being innocent, then many nations are guilty of collaboration or silent before injustices.
  • Shigyrl... JayLynx 2012/03/10 16:57:42
    Shigyrl but outspoken on my future
    So you want to play the blame game. Also make false accusations to boot. I never said that leaders with in the church were never corrupt. I clearly told you that they didn't have market cornered. That Muslims were not innocent victims. They were fighting just as hard over some very holy real estate. As for ignoring the holocaust. That is a lie because the church harbored and helped many jews escape. You are under the impression that they could have done more against the.german army. Which is a load of crap. Considering they don't have a standing army. Muslims have been committing unending crimes against non-Muslims for 1300 years. Their cruelty has long extended beyond medieval times when they started. They have not gone through any human evolution in muslim countries. In fact the majority of their populations are ignorant and controlled by religious leaders. Whether you or anyone likes it or not muslim nations have taken the crown in human cruelty and intolerance. They are trying to bring some of their evil cultural practices to.the US and have them considered legal. So you need to go some where with no one being innocent. Humans should be beyond the actions they commit in their countries.
  • JayLynx Shigyrl... 2012/04/05 09:19:18 (edited)
    JayLynx
    There's no blame game. I do not agree with cruelty - and it is not privilege of muslims, inside usa there are, a lot, every day, against poor, migrants... I don't think the muslim people is ignorant as u said, they are different civilization; it seems u want to fit the whole humankind in a usa society pattern, like used to be against aboriginal people, african people, native american since Beaufort Sea to Froward cape. To me this is very confuse, I see u has an angry, which doesn't take u to anywhere.
    Under all and any word I only can read: hatred, racial prejudice.
    What is it? A terror war? Take it easy. Speaking out and so... What you, personally, can do?
  • Shigyrl... JayLynx 2012/04/05 14:00:06
    Shigyrl but outspoken on my future
    Yes you are playing a blame game. Also unless you are here legally as a migrant worker. You deserve nothing this country has to offer. Except a plane ticket back to your home country. If you want to return then you need to do it legally like many of my friends from other countries. In muslim countries the manner in which they treat non-Muslims is ignorant. The fact that the majority of their population is uneducated does scream of ignorance as well. This is not just a claim it is a fact. It does not matter if they are from a different cultural background. If you come to this country you must be prepared to fit your culture into our laws. We are expected to fit into the cultures of the other nations we enter. Which has nothing to do with what your referring to about aboriginal, african, or native american people. I don't have hatred or racial predjudice towards Muslims. I don't trust them. Their own record of racism, human slavery, and cruelty towards people like me. Is enough to confirm my position. Shoot you really have no room to talk about anyones views. Considering you live in one of the most dangerous countries in the world. With its government corruption funded by drug gangs.
  • JayLynx Shigyrl... 2012/04/08 05:06:01 (edited)
    JayLynx
    ''You deserve nothing this country has to offer'', oh, make me cry. I don't need your country. I hope I never will put my feet there. Is it the most cruel enemy of the enviroment? Is it which offers imperialism against the whole world? Is that what many people say. Is it for real? Iraque lies on shards, after the oil war... Your country are not so better. Every country today is dangerous, a lot. Every government is corrupted, Usa made the war on drugs as an excuse to put in jail imigrants, poor, afro-american, people from ghettos. The native rez are in extreme poverty, what your country does for them? Some american guys mock to demoralize latin america. There are drugs too, a lot - people there is the bigger user in world, them demands drugs (I read some statics, sorry, if I remembered I would tell you the source). Corruption also demand 2 hands, one to give another to take. Do you bet what is the most corrupt system in world, what have sponsored genocides - no matter the excuses?
    But no corrupt men, neither a gangsta, from here went to his country, put down a plane with 150 passengers and they came back home laughing, like heroes, not criminals! (http://www.youtube.com/watch... Those blind guys did not see a boing!
    Overcrowding in prisons, prisoners working for large/wealth...

Overcrowding in prisons, prisoners working for large/wealthy companies, being paid just pennies per hour, the mentally ill being kept in prison, while in the real world the american dream is falling apart in unemployment, homeless everywhere. Ah, the majority of prisoners (I would call the atural slave class) will back to crime IF released, because they lack effective rehabilitation programs. The people beg for prisons, instead schools ...
    The math that you use comes largely from the Middle East, which you call ignorant.Be aware, not only inflamed.
    Here we live with Muslins and have no problem, the same with Jews, Europeans, Americans, Africans, Asians .. because the folks here are friendly, really. Her tirade actually denotes hatred.
    You just said NOTHING about what you will do to help the Catholics who are being killed ... by the way, the christians and I are against death penalty (cruel and unusual punishment as us constitution says).

This is not personal, please open your eyes!
  • Shigyrl... JayLynx 2012/04/08 05:44:01
    Shigyrl but outspoken on my future
    Trust me we don't need anymore immigrants to enter this country. The imperialism claims are the biggest load of garbage going out there. The nation does not attempt to do such action. Our corrupt leadership with the blind allegiance of mothers generation commits such actions. As far as polluting the environment you need to look to China and India. They are the greatest culprits in these modern times as they become more industrialized. I don't disagree with the overcrowding of prisons.Though I must say they are better treated then those found in central and south america. No the people don't beg for more prisons. We actually beg for better schools. The request fall on deaf ears. So many people like myself choose to Homeschool their children. The mentally ill are in prison because many have committed such heinous crimes. They don't need to be in a mental hospital. As for the American dream. It has been stolen by those who think we as a nation should be be brought down to the level of the third world. Never mind we give more then any other nation through our tax dollars. When someone calls for help we are there. As for native american people. Just like I say for my own folks. Stop making excuses and change your own destiny. What can I do to help catholics being killed. I am not wealthy or a person of means. Do I speak out and challenge what is happening to them? Hell Yeh..
  • JayLynx Shigyrl... 2012/04/08 06:58:24
    JayLynx
    Don't forget that imigrants make the work of the pariah/outcast. People with diplomas, high grades, educated people, with money in the bank, do not like to clean up their own mess. Nobody wants to be a "looser". So the poor who are humiliated, kill the hunger of their kids doing jobs that the average American despises. They do not take your space.
    Native american were the only guys living there, when european and african (thousands by force, I really sorry about that) arrived.
    The land of entire American continent was stolen thru treated never respected by governments.
    The mentally ill in prison are receiving NO treatment, but SHUs. Still about prisons, if you care to ilustrate your words, see the Federal Bureau. Read out there, some nice guys, americans, too, are fighting to change this cruel paint. It's a shame for a big nation. No one is free, if the statistics are right, in 2050 half of american people will be imprisoned.
    You have no idea; you just see your belly. Like many other guys ... Nothing come just through your bills... many things were stolen from poor countries. Am.Latina, Africa, Pacif islands have being sucked by usa a long time, to mantein a fib of am.dream. (There's a book, it tells something about the hidden truth "The open veins of latin america". The luxury ...

You have no idea; you just see your belly. Like many other guys ... Nothing come just through your bills... many things were stolen from poor countries. Am.Latina, Africa, Pacif islands have being sucked by usa a long time, to mantein a fib of am.dream. (There's a book, it tells something about the hidden truth "The open veins of latin america". The luxury of a few, costs the hunger of millions people. East India has now another part of usa slavers. Don't be selfish, woman!

30% of all the pollution is from... the guys who doesn't give a dam... The earth has no prejudice, when it flows or earthquackers come no matter what you live, if in Louisiana, Bogotá, Paris... Look around, inside your own country. How are the live condictions today, for the victims of katrina?

Speak out on Sodahead.
    To many deaf ears - or people with no power to do anything.
    Obama could send soldiers to the local, but I do not would one of them was my son. I doubt that usa will beguin a war in favor of christians anywhere! Although the arms industry makes much profit from wars (including ''forged'' wars).

I know that my country has a lot of problems, and in fact, to the point the things reached, to this planet now, I don't hope in government strategies to abolish the troubles. They don't. So, I will pray for the beaten people, imprisoned, ill, persecuted, humiliated, living in war lands, lost, suffering, no matter where.
  • Shigyrl... JayLynx 2012/04/08 12:51:12
    Shigyrl but outspoken on my future
    I am sorry to say you believe and see such a skewed view of my nation. History cannot be denied but who we are as a nation is never told honestly. No one talks about the real America. The faith filled people. Who without question give of their time, talent, and bank accounts to the less fortunate. Our poor live better then many in the world on the tax payer dime. Actually in our prisons the mentally ill do receive help. The Katrina situation was not the failure of our federal government. As each state in our union is a sovereign state. The governor refused help from our then president George W. Bush. The mayor of New Orleans misspent funds and did not evacuate his citizens when he should. So before you believe the propaganda find the truth. On this Easter Sunday many in my nation our praying for the world. We are one nation under God.

2014/12/22 11:23:08