Why is the TSA Lying about its policy of Molesting Children?

brtndr 2011/04/14 18:12:07

Aaron Dykes
infowars
April 13, 2011

TSA has defended the groping of a 6 year old girl, saying it followed policy. Yet in November 2010, TSA vowed no 'enhanced' pat-downs for children under 12.

girl policy november 2010 tsa vowed enhanced pat-downs children 12

The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) contradicted itself, even to the of outright lying, in responding to the controversial about a 6 year-old who received a groping pat-down AFTER already being sent through a body scanner. The video went viral after appearing on the Drudge Report.com and many other sites. TSA typically explained away this unnerving experience that left the girl in tears by arguing that the action is perfectly normal, follows all procedures and keeps us safe from terrorism, all, of coarse, in the name of 'safety'.

You see, the TSA rationalized in its latest defense that, "terrorists are willing to manipulate social norms to evade detection." Thus, TSA would have it, we must abandon societal norms [and laws] like not touching children in their private parts, and pre-crime inspections. According to the logic, no woman & child, little old ladies or men handicapped in wheelchairs or implanted with modern medical devices, no body cavity or private parts is safe from extensive probing by the "guardians" in government. As the Justice Department recently proclaimed, the TSA assumes the authority to literally strip-search people on demand.

Read the Entire Article at this Link

• SAILOR 2011/04/14 18:52:16
    SAILOR
    +5
    The citizens of the US accept that all government lies and still allow it to happen.

• Katherine 2011/05/22 18:12:39
    Katherine
    Un-freaking-believable. Oh course they have to molest some crying six-year-old suburban child for the sake of the PC police state. No amount of tyranny is enough for the sake of "safety." So we've got perverts looking after us to make sure we're safe from terrorists. Now who's going to save us from our government?
  • maggied45 2011/04/16 02:44:49
    maggied45
    +1
    They are part of the government - why be surprised they're lying.
  • Dan (Politicaly Incorrect) 2011/04/16 02:34:42
    Dan (Politicaly Incorrect)
    +2
    F-ing T.S.A. terrorzing 6 year olds. This crap has got to stop!! Boycott all airports that allow this tyranny.
  • Dora Rachael 2011/04/15 23:37:22 (edited)
    Dora Rachael
    +1
    What do expect when you hire people off the street. I'm sure there are many, many pedophiles among them.
  • texasred 2011/04/15 16:25:12
    texasred
    +1
    In my mind, TSA employees are pretty much standard employment rejects. Not all, but I'd bet a large percentage. So you're bound to have some perverts and pedophiles on the payroll that will take advantage every time.
  • coffeeaddict10 2011/04/15 10:21:44
    coffeeaddict10
    +3
    It's come to this and you can bet if it had happened on Bush's watch there would be more outrage. It's not acceptable, it's not keeping us safer and terrorists are having a collective laugh at us.
  • 2sly 2011/04/15 09:40:05
    2sly
    +2
    What do you expect from a group of hired pedofiles
  • Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel 2011/04/15 08:28:27
    Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel
    +2
    Don't know as the TSA has even been caught on tape!
  • texasred Annie~P... 2011/04/15 16:22:56
  • Jrogers 2011/04/15 03:08:15
    Jrogers
    +2
    Time for a boycott....do not fly until they stop these ridiculous searches and decrease the cost of a ticket
  • TooSweet 2011/04/15 01:54:40 (edited)
    TooSweet
    +2
    ATTENTION ALL TERRORISTS ,PUT YOUR BOMBS ONLY ON CHILDREN UNDER TWELVE. attention terrorists bombs children CHILD SUICIDE BOMBER
  • BAD DOG TooSweet 2011/04/15 01:57:34
  • Lynn 2011/04/15 01:35:02
    Lynn
    +3
    The terrorists have won.
  • AFVET65 2011/04/15 01:32:26
    AFVET65
    +2
    When the citizens stand up together, at one time, and say NO to their police state bullcrap, then it will end. Until then, learn to live in police state because they are just getting us used to being violated. Wake Up American! Stand Up For Your Rights! or be quiet and lose them.
  • Bulldog AFVET65 2011/04/15 12:54:27
    Bulldog
    +1
    But...but....those who still think that their Government really cares about them, they will always say that it is us--those of us who dare challenge the insanity from our leaders that are the problem.

This problem started before Obama, but look at the change he is bringing us--just more of what was worst about Bush--More wars, more intrusions of privacy, more debt, more taxes, more Govermment.
    bringing us--just bush--more wars intrusions privacy debt taxes govermment bringing us--just bush--more wars intrusions privacy debt taxes govermment
  • AFVET65 Bulldog 2011/04/15 13:31:20
    AFVET65
    +2
    In 2012, the public will vote for a president. It won't matter who wins, nothing will change.
  • Bulldog AFVET65 2011/04/15 13:46:47
    Bulldog
    I hear you.

Let's see, I can vote for a Marxist Progressive Communist calling himself a Democrat who will strip my liberties, grow the size, scope, power, and span of the Federal Government while borrowing and spending my childrens' childrens' futures on social programs,

Or.......

I can vote for a Marxist Progressive Communist calling himself a Republican who will strip my liberties, grow the size, scope, power, and span of the Fed, while borrowing and spending my childrens' childrens' futures on international social spending programs.

Hmmmm.....decisions, decisions. Looks like either way.....all of us are getting but--reamed by our Government again.

Sad, but true.
  • AFVET65 Bulldog 2011/04/15 13:53:59
    AFVET65
    +1
    Agreed! When people realize that all the problems in this country are caused by one entity, government, then maybe something can get done. As the dollar starts to tank, that may happen sooner rather than later.
  • CharlesG BN-0 2011/04/15 00:20:47
    CharlesG BN-0
    They know how pedophiles are *screened* in prisons.
  • jubil8 BN-0 PON 2011/04/14 21:45:27
    jubil8 BN-0 PON
    +2
    They always say they "followed policy." So get rid of them. They're a useless bunch anyway, and I really resent having my tax dollars pay their salaries.
  • TombstoneJim 2011/04/14 20:41:07
    TombstoneJim
    +2
    This is SO stupid - If it ain't suspicious behavior, like a burka, a face mask, reciting the Koran or something like that - called "profiling", but it works to stop crime....this is "feel good" bs done in the name of stopping terrorist.....to avoid doing what needs to be done - profile the bastards, use intellegent decision making as to who is th threat and adress it...
  • Alex Oger 2011/04/14 20:19:22
    Alex Oger
    +1
    wtf we have to stop this bs man we are being taken apart by the seems
  • SAILOR 2011/04/14 18:52:16
    SAILOR
    +5
  • reasontolive 2011/04/14 18:44:41
    reasontolive
    +3
    My son is in a wheelchair and cannot walk or stand, so he is unable to go through the scanners. He always gets a pat-down and I am glad. If it was known that kids, the elderly, or the handicapped never got checked, they could become targets of terrorists trying to get things through security. You either have security to get on planes or you don't, it doesn't work if only some people are searched/patted down. I have children, although they are mostly grown now. You just prepare them for what to expect, like for a doctor's appt, etc., so they are not surprised or upset by procedures.
  • Alex Oger reasont... 2011/04/14 20:18:48
    Alex Oger
    im sorry lady
  • Sir Bud. reasont... 2011/04/14 20:33:50
    Sir Bud.
    +1
    True,but last time the terrorists were already in the States.Just saying.
  • brtndr reasont... 2011/04/14 23:28:04
    brtndr
    +5
    OK, that's your opinion, and you're entitled to it. If you're "OK" with, TSA agents radiating you, and sticking their hands down you and your sons pants? Then that's your business. However, I hope you can understand why many others are not so "OK" with it.
  • Sir Bud. brtndr 2011/04/14 23:59:48 (edited)
    Sir Bud.
    Something I must have missed here.Why wasnt the kid put thro the scanner?.
    P.S.I take it back,she was sent thro the scanner and there ends the security check.The scanner picks up everything,anywhere and everywhere and if this one doesnt then they need to throw it away,get a new one/s and get their hands off of paying passengers.
  • reasont... brtndr 2011/04/15 00:41:12
    reasontolive
    No hands were stuck down anyones pants.
  • SirWence reasont... 2011/04/15 02:46:16
    SirWence
    +4
    Good sheep~
  • reasont... SirWence 2011/04/15 06:57:46
    reasontolive
    I was there. You can disagree with TSA procedures, but you shouldn't tell be what did or did not happen to me and my son.
  • SirWence reasont... 2011/04/15 08:36:12 (edited)
    SirWence
    +1
    Now I simply stated you are good at following instructions given to you by your overlords (lol). Don't think for yourself. I don't Disagree with their procedures; I disagree with their existence.
  • reasont... SirWence 2011/04/15 14:57:47
    reasontolive
    No, you said "If you're "OK" with, TSA agents radiating you, and sticking their hands down you and your sons pants? Then that's your business." No one stuck their hands down anyone's pants and I think it is disgusting for you to assert otherwise.
  • SirWence reasont... 2011/04/15 16:43:38
    SirWence
    I believe you're looking for the user named brtndr, I would appreciate you READING the posts before you reply to them. THanks.
  • reasont... SirWence 2011/04/15 17:05:56
    reasontolive
    I did READ it, I replied to the wrong person. Sorry.
  • SirWence reasont... 2011/04/15 17:20:53 (edited)
    SirWence
    Quite alright , but the user won't know of your reply, if you reply to me. You, may want to edit it empty and reply to them directly. Even if we disagree - we can be civil.I am sure.
  • reasont... SirWence 2011/04/15 17:23:03
    reasontolive
    Yes, thanks.
  • Sir Bud. reasont... 2011/04/15 19:37:59
    Sir Bud.
    But kids and this little girl went thro the scanner."..a 6 year-old who received a groping pat-down AFTER already being sent through a body scanner..".So it was utter not needed BS and child molesting.Scanners pick up anything and and anywhere on a person and thats why they replaced the"touch up"system and cost a fortune!.So I don't understand your reply regarding this young girl..now.
  • reasont... Sir Bud. 2011/04/15 20:35:43
    reasontolive
    First, let's stop with the whole pat down equals child molesting saga. I watched the video and that is not molestation. There are not support groups for survivors of that.

Second, they do random checks. I don't know if this family was chosen for a random check or if something set off the scanner. It doesn't say. I think when you go to the airport, you should prepare your children for either possibility so that they will not be afraid. What is it you don't understand?
  • Sir Bud. reasont... 2011/04/15 21:20:47 (edited)
    Sir Bud.
    Again,if a Scanner is used there is no need for any touching of any kind.Thats why we have scanners.P.S.and the scanners can see anything hidden in those intimate parts.
    againif scanner touching scanners scanners hidden intimate parts Flughaven Scanners

2014/09/21 05:37:44