Why Is The Left In America So Filled With HATE?

☆astac☆~PWCM 2013/01/09 05:13:18

Their bitterness and hatred is stunning in its depth and intensity. Their hate knows no bounds. It is America’s political left of which I write.

Anything or anyone not toeing the progressive/Marxist/socialist line of America’s political left is the lowest of the low beneath even their respect for a gnat.

Their gall overfloweth. They foul and sour the very air with their violent language, their profane speech, their threats (implied and otherwise), their cock-sure overconfidence scrawls FEAR across their foreheads.

They have no respect for anyone other than themselves. Common decency in addressing another human being who may hold a differing opinion is avoided like the plague.

Their use of the vilest of profane language in the pubic square is their trademark. Having a conversation with them is akin to walking barefoot through a livestock pen—in the dark.

They are the bully in every conversation or discussion. Their use of vocal force to dominate a debate, especially when they are losing to common sense, only demonstrates the shallowness of their own knowledge stream and their feeling of inadequacy amidst a gathering where the mean age is over ten years.

They lash out in all directions when they perceive a threat to their well guarded empty vault of morals. They guard well that which they do not have and transfer the evil which they do.

They are like frightened, terrified, children. Unsure of themselves, they flounder in a sea of grey on a black and white planet.

Narcissistic and hypocritical they claim love and respect for all while they harbor hate, and revulsion for anyone not like them, or anyone not deferring to them, or anyone disagreeing with them.

They are takers and users unable, or unwilling, to make or give. There is no true charity in them.

They outwardly sing praises to freedom while they, themselves, are slaves to an authoritarian political philosophy. They would enslave the world in an instant given the chance.

Their favorite weapon is bureaucratic despotism wielded through government agencies shielded from pubic accountability.

They love the cowardice of dictatorship.

They are all apparatchiks of a strong centralized authority—the state. It is to the state they bow and pay homage and their allegiance.

They have created, and they sustain, a permanent underclass of underachievers in America from whom only a vote is required to receive largesse from the country’s treasury.

They have given America the Square Deal, the Fair Deal, and the Great Society—all referred to as “progressive” when, in fact, all are socialist introductory programs, which ultimately enslave their participants.

They cry “fairness” without ever telling us their definition of fairness.

They cry “equality” while never explaining that, to them, some are more equal than others.

They cry “Social Justice” while never explaining that social justice is only another name for socialism, an introductory form of communism/Marxism.

They will not hesitate to use a nation’s pain to further their agenda even when that pain involves the deaths of thousands at work or a score of children at school. Their motto, their creed, is: “never let a crisis go to waste.”

They will pour into the streets to save the live of a condemned murderer—or—take the life of an unborn baby.

They have shown a great tendency to worship nature rather than nature’s God—to worship creation, rather than the Creator.

The left lives and breathes in a world of their own making, a world where they writhe in self-hate, amid pustules of resentment, their reason clouded by anger, guilt, doubt, and their own self-loathing. They have yet to understand the oppression they complain of is self-inflicted by the weight of the guilt they feel for living in a country like America and taking advantage of the freedom and the liberty—freely given them—while they snipe at, and openly attack, the very foundations of the country that has been so very kind to them.

The rancid attitude of the left has poisoned the American political process and has infected the American citizenry so deeply that a total breakup of the country would not be unexpected.

The only joy they seem to be able to attain is by creating a mob in the streets where they make complete and utter fools of themselves (to the amusement of of millions) by protesting the very thing(s) that makes America great, unique, and exceptional.

If the description above seems to fit the symptoms of a mental disorder to you, the reader, I must confess that I had the same reaction when reading over them a second time. It is cause for wonder, is it not?

I feel sadness and sorrow for the political left. Paraphrasing the scriptures: “They, among all men, are the most to be pitied.”

Read More: http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/5...

• Martino 2013/07/18 01:58:55
    Martino
    +3
    I hate leftists too. I'm a liberal, not left wing.
  • DavidK 2013/01/14 16:41:28
    DavidK
    +1
    how many on the left follow politics? Most progressives, libs etc NEVER follow politics. Period.
  • smilinbobs 2013/01/12 00:22:38
    smilinbobs
    +2
    It seems as if your rant if full of hate and disgust. You must be part of the left or those on the right are exactly the same. It's sad that people can't just see both sides and find a real answer rather than pick a side and try to convince every one that it is the right answer.
  • ☆astac☆... smilinbobs 2013/01/12 18:02:08
    ☆astac☆~PWCM
    No, you are incorrect, the article clearly points out what you people on the left do
  • smilinbobs ☆astac☆... 2013/01/13 04:54:04
    smilinbobs
    +1
    So how are you part of the solution and not the problem? Have you come up with any ideas on how to fix some of the problems that our nation is facing? No you just want to sit back and place blame for the things that are wrong.
  • ☆astac☆... smilinbobs 2013/01/13 04:56:07
    ☆astac☆~PWCM
    Fire obama supporters to begin with. Remove progressives out of the public schools
  • smilinbobs ☆astac☆... 2013/01/13 04:58:58
    smilinbobs
    +2
    Why shouldn't all people have a say in things, Why is your point of view the only correct one.
  • ☆astac☆... smilinbobs 2013/01/13 05:02:00
    ☆astac☆~PWCM
    +1
    Well you obama supporters voted to destroy the country, so you have to pay for that
  • smilinbobs ☆astac☆... 2013/01/13 05:51:10
    smilinbobs
    +2
    Once again that is your opinion not fact. I thought that starting two wars in the Middle East was contributing to the destruction of our country. Wars are expensive and the American people have to pay for that. Nothing brings back the lives of those young men that died in the conflict. How many wars has Obama started? Bush enacted the patriot act. which took away many of our rights do you feel that his presidency destroyed the country that we had before? It's all perspective. What solutions do you have?
  • Debowman smilinbobs 2013/01/13 08:59:57
    Debowman
    +2
    What are you failing to mention though?? Lets see, We left Iraq on Bush's time table, not Obama's, So in reality(hold on, I know Liberals don't like dealing in that) Bush got us out of Iraq, not Obama, yet even though Obama said he would get us out of Afgan, however after 4 years the only real plan is to start the drawdown in 2014, The Patriot act, which was to sunset(end) yet Obama used an autopen to sign a strengthed law on May 26, 2011, so as of today who really is responsible for the Patriot act? Obama. And like it or not, this is fact, not opinion
  • smilinbobs Debowman 2013/01/13 09:59:53
    smilinbobs
    +1
    I guess that if it was your child that died in Iraq or Afghanistan the time table for leaving is the important part of the situation. You can't take back or fix death. We can unspend the billions of dollars that have gone into both wars. Neither country had the military might to harm our country. The 911 terrorists came from Saudi Arabia Why didn't we attack them? As for the patriot act exactly when did Obama think it up and send it through congress, because laws can only be laws if they get through congress. As I continue to say where are solutions? Just blame the other guy because that is easy. As you see anyone can do that. It doesn't fix anything.
  • Debowman smilinbobs 2013/01/13 10:14:03 (edited)
    Debowman
    +1
    yet, you give Obama a free pass for all of the wrong he has done, it seems that you really just wanting to blame Bush, thats old and played out, and a lot of it, isn't true. Bush didn't think up the Patriot act either, and as for Obama, he could have not signed it, yet he signed a strengthed bill, that was pushed through congress before it hit his autopen. So what you are not admittin is one, we left Iraq acording to Bush's timetable, not anything Obama did, two, Obama signed a strengthed PA, and as for the current war, we start drawdown in 2014, so we end up with 8 years of war under Obama as well as Bush. Did you want to discuss the people that were killed when Obama started bombing Pakastain? or the fact that Obama signed the NDAA Bill Allowing Indefinite Detention; Obama Orders Assassinations with No Oversight, no due process, even of Americans. But we don't want to talk about that do we? If you go back though your posting, you do place blame, yet it seems to be one sided.
  • ☆astac☆... Debowman 2013/01/13 17:34:51
    ☆astac☆~PWCM
    All they can do is blame Bush, these guys are takers, so they will never hold obama accountable
  • Debowman ☆astac☆... 2013/01/13 22:59:48
    Debowman
    +1
    Notice he shut up as well
  • smilinbobs Debowman 2013/01/15 03:33:00
    smilinbobs
    I point out how easy it is to point the finger without any answers, I don't defend Obama I point out that it's not as easy as people think it is to fix the things that are screwed up in this country. As for Bush I do blame him for entering the USA in two wars that were unnecessary for us to be in. As for Obama's end of things I know that just walking away wasn't an option so what is the correct answer. Give me your insight. The NDAA Bill, What is your answer you had to have seen the public reaction when Obama tried to have the terrorist put on trial and go through the legal system. Everyone criticized him for that. Tell us how you would deal with POW's and terrorists. As for the Patriot Act I think that it's wrong but they have stopped attacks and received a bunch of intel this way so he felt that to keep America safe it was the best choice. What do you think?
  • Tasine smilinbobs 2013/01/15 21:35:50
    Tasine
    +1
    I think you are wrong. I think Bush was right to attack Sadam Hussein. At least briefly those people were free, and the murderers were dead. If that's bad, color me bad too.
  • smilinbobs Tasine 2013/01/15 21:52:14
    smilinbobs
    It is my opinion that war should be a defense only item. I feel that it is a waste of money and there is no way to replace lives of young people that are lost. If you are defending your family and freedom of your family it is worth risking your life but using the US military to protect some oil fields that you have vested interest in is criminal. Bush #1 As for Bush #2 He used the 911 event to support the decision to war with Iraq yet the Terrorist came from Saudi Arabia as did Bin Laden, Who the Bush's had financial interests with Not Osama but relatives. There was no reason for the 2nd Iraq war as our country was concerned.
  • Tasine smilinbobs 2013/01/15 22:41:41
    Tasine
    +1
    Spill the DNC talking points to some idiot. I happen to know better. I may fall for SOME conspiracies, but this one is just too insane to fall for.
  • Scandalf Tasine 2013/01/19 13:29:33
    Scandalf
    +1
    Iraq has become even a worse $hit hole after that regime collapsed. If anyone wants to get rid of their dictator, they should do it by themselves.
    The Western World gained democracy through a heavy blood sacrifice. I don't believe in the export of democracy and I don't care if I get Cons and Libs get pissed at my opinion.
  • Tasine Scandalf 2013/01/19 13:59:20
    Tasine
    +1
    Well, I am one conservative who won't be mad at you as I am rapidly coming to the same thinking you have expressed. BUT my response was to that person who despises Bush while I like Bush because he is a good person, no matter what those who don't know him think. And I DO believe in exporting freedom because free people will support other free people though I would do it WITHOUT TROOPS ON THE GROUND, and it is FAST becoming that there are no free people to help the US now that we need help. Once we are down, we are down for good.
  • Tasine smilinbobs 2013/01/15 21:33:45
    Tasine
    +1
    Neither can you take back stupidity and avarice.
  • ☆astac☆... Debowman 2013/01/13 17:34:08
    ☆astac☆~PWCM
    So very true, and also obama expanded it to cover Americans on American soil
  • Scandalf Debowman 2013/01/19 13:23:38
    Scandalf
    Without giving Obama any positive feedback for his Presidency, who started the war in Iraq? Where are the WMD? Don't feed me with the yellow cake BS: a superpower with the most sophisticated Intelligence gathering agencies that massively invaded a country would have found all types of evidence!
    I keep on reading incredible BS on the Euphrates river turn to yellow! Was it too hard to analize the water and prove the World (and especially US citizens) that the Iraq invasion was just?
    You throw $hit at Liberals but, just like Liberals, you lack even the tiniest bit of auto-criticism.
  • Tasine Scandalf 2013/01/19 14:07:05
    Tasine
    +1
    I'm not joining you here. I think you are wrong, wrong, WRONG. You have bought the lie - hook, line, and sinker. Yellow cake is a fact. WMD are a fact. Iraq as training ground for al Queda FACT. All of that wouldn't have disappeared had we taken out the terrorists early, but we had to debate all this is Congress, and while they debated, I WATCHED COVER TRUCK AFTER COVERED TRUCK HEAD INTO ANOTHER COUNTRY. AND NO EUPHRATES RIVER RAN YELLOW - THE YELLOW CAKE WAS SHIPPED TO NORTH AMERICA . FACT, EVEN IF YOU DON'T LIKE TO HEAR IT. Now you can speak intelligently or you can rave DNC "talking points", but your credibility will be on the line, so think long and hard. I suggest you do more critical thinking and quit reading gotcha sites and papers.
  • Scandalf Tasine 2013/01/19 14:23:16
    Scandalf
    This is your INCREDIBLY WRONG opinion! Iraq became an al-Qaeda paradise AFTER the Iraq regime collapsed. Saddam has Historically opposed radical Muslim groups, not cause he was a good guy but for an obvious power struggle. Al-Qaeda had nothing to do with Iraq and the Bush Administration failed to provide any link.
    You say it (the Uranium) was brought to North America.
    Well it's the first time I read about this conjecture. I find it very hard to believe because in this case the Bush Administration seriously shot at it's own feet. It would have been more credible to believe that Saddam simply burried it under the sand! Or sold it to Iran!
    Anyway this story interests me! Could you please provide a link?
  • Tasine Scandalf 2013/01/19 15:25:33
    Tasine
    +1
    It was all over TV at the time, after the topple of Hussein.

http://crooksandliars.com/200...
    You will note that the lie WILL be continued to suit the agenda of those who are obsessed with hate for Bush.

http://www.snopes.com/politic...

http://www.americanthinker.co...

I am in no position to PROVE anything, but I read many sources and watched everything available to watch and read during all of this and I offer you these links to give you an overall picture rather than one so narrow in view as to condemn a single President, when at the time the entire US government and most free countries in the world agreed with President Bush. And the chicken hawks of the left have proven their intense hypocrisy. Because of their about face in the time of a war THEY sanctioned, I will despise the left for as long as I live.
  • Tasine Tasine 2013/01/19 15:26:17 (edited)
    Tasine
    +1
    PS. If you really want to learn any facts, feel free to look them up yourself, but if you rely only on the lefty sources, don't waste your time.

PPS There are LOTS of sources and the real TRUTH will never be known, but I hope SOME honest people will still be around when our nation collapses, thanks to our government.
  • Scandalf Tasine 2013/01/19 15:28:32
    Scandalf
    Nothing against leftist administration's (World wide) hypocrisy, but Bush hiding whatever proved him to be right is either a paradox or madness.
  • Tasine Scandalf 2013/01/19 15:35:49
    Tasine
    +1
    Who said he hid it? It was in the news on TV, national news. They reported the story of the transfer to N. America.
  • Scandalf Tasine 2013/01/19 15:44:16
    Scandalf
    Wait! I'm surfing to the sources of these articles and they keep redirecting me to "Page not Found".
    But I found an interesting article from a Wikileaks "leak":
    http://www.wired.com/dangerro...
    You might want to check it out. No massive WMD but portable small "banned" weapon types.
    Seems the truth is different from what both sides believe.
  • Tasine Scandalf 2013/01/19 16:09:44
    Tasine
    +1
    The pages were there when I found them. BTW, the first link I posted still works for me. LOL. Eventually the internet will be useless if things continue along the lines that currently exist.

I just checked out your link and was pleased to see some of the same things that were once reported on news programs, but quickly shut down by who knows who, certainly not by Bush. Thanks for the link. I wish everyone would be American enough and honest enough to check out things before jumping to conclusions that rip America apart at the seams.
  • smilinbobs ☆astac☆... 2013/01/13 05:01:49
    smilinbobs
    This is exactly what I was saying you think that your point of view is the only correct one. That is a being part of the problem and not the solution.
  • ☆astac☆... smilinbobs 2013/01/13 05:07:52
    ☆astac☆~PWCM
    And again, the idiots who voted for obama and the democrats have to pay
  • smilinbobs ☆astac☆... 2013/01/13 05:55:29
    smilinbobs
    +1
    Because the GOP has shown historically that they are the only party that really knows how to run the country. LOL You still are doing nothing but blaming one side for the failures that both shared equally in.
  • ☆astac☆... smilinbobs 2013/01/13 05:58:56
    ☆astac☆~PWCM
    Not blaming parties, I am blaming the progressives and the left
  • smilinbobs ☆astac☆... 2013/01/13 10:03:02
    smilinbobs
    What have those people done to destroy your life? What laws have they passed that the GOP opposed but were out voted by the Progressives and the left
  • Tasine smilinbobs 2013/01/13 13:45:00
    Tasine
    +2
    Dozens of tax laws, Obamacare, excessive repetition of programs, abortion on demand, partial birth abortions. All of these lower the standard of living and of morality.
  • smilinbobs Tasine 2013/01/15 03:47:01
    smilinbobs
    So far I've heard all kinds of things about taxes, & Obamacare But I have yet to see any change in my Paycheck, or my coverage of my health care. If you are stuck on the abortion issue then Don't have one. Do you really think that only one party is to blame for these things? Did the GOP ever make abortion illegal? Did only Democrats write the tax laws? Were there GOP votes needed to pass Obamacare? Do you see that it is not just one party both are to blame. To be part of the solution Start as I have Vote against the incumbent unless the opponent is a complete idiot. We need to get people in office that are not bound to a political party because both are corrupt. You are missing the point of my comment if you think that I support the Democrats.
  • Tasine smilinbobs 2013/01/15 14:44:37
    Tasine
    +2
    You might try reading some of my postings before you make yourself sound like the fool. Of course both parties are guilty. If you'd ever read anything I write, you'd KNOW that, but the fact remains that there is no real morality amongst progressives and a bit CAN be found with Republicans.

FYI, I've written dozens of times that I quit the Republican Party and joined the Libertarian Party. I've also written many times that our government is our greatest and most dangerous enemy. I am a very careful voter, but until we knock off this two party crap, we are toast. If you want friends, you'd best think Libertarian or anarchist, the latter being what I think more of. Until Americans quit thinking they MUST have a GOVERNment to tell them what to do, Americans are toast. I can think myself out of a paper bag - most Americans seem to think they cannot. How about you?
  • smilinbobs Tasine 2013/01/15 21:16:32
    smilinbobs
    I was only responding to what you had written to me. I had no idea of what your stance on anything else is. I was a Republican for many years until the Bush #1 presidency after that I have registered independent. I feel that both parties are equally corrupt and the only way that our country will get better is if people stop voting for the two major parties. Thank you for the better insight as to who you are I don't really look at the other things people comment about because I feel like it's trolling. I just respond questions or comments. It appears that we have a similar view of politics, even though our sense of morality may be different. I don't trust government as most politicians are out for personal gain and could care less about the people that they are suppose to represent.

2014/12/20 03:05:53