WHY IS EVERYONE TALKING ABOUT THE MORMONS

xxxMyHeartIsBrokenxx 2010/08/31 04:39:21

• xxxMyHeartIsBrokenxx 2010/08/31 04:47:14
    xxxMyHeartIsBrokenxx
    +3
    UNTIL YOU KNOW THE WHOLE TRUTH STOP MAKING UP FALSE INFO ABOUT MY RELIGION. BECAUSE I KNOW THAT NOT EVERYONE KNOWS THE WHOLE TRUTH BUT I DO AND MOST OF THAT STUFF THAT PEOPLE POST IS FALSE AND NON TRUE. SO UNTIL YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT STOP PUTTING FALSE INFO ON THIS WEBSITE. religion truth people post false true talking false info website religion truth people post false true talking false info website religion truth people post false true talking false info website

• SayHiToBOGGY!! 2010/08/31 13:37:32
    SayHiToBOGGY!!
    Wtf is a mormon?!
  • Jaxxi 2010/08/31 09:26:50 (edited)
    Jaxxi
    Here's one thing I know....Jesus is ALWAYS depicted with His hands up towards God.. jesus depicted hands god

jesus depicted hands god

jesus depicted hands god jesus depicted hands god

EXCEPT the 'Christus' statue in Temple Square...I went and saw it in person...and was so excited to see it, but got an uneasy feeling when I saw it...look at his hands...

god christus statue temple square person excited uneasy feeling hands

He isnt looking up to heaven..... I don't think this is Jesus....
  • Cogs 2010/08/31 05:54:29
    Cogs
    Because they're silly, of course.
  • sabbatha 2010/08/31 05:50:19
    sabbatha
    The Mormon people I've met have been to be fair, a little different but nice and VERY family oriented.They did come knocking a few times when I lived in Texas. I was polite, I don't have a religion but I'm not gonna disrespect someone who does, even if they knock. The weirdos are those polygamy ppl and I don't think they are just regular Mormons I think they are something different. It may be a form of Mormonism but the Osmond's weren't polygamists.

knock weirdos polygamy ppl regular mormons form mormonism osmonds polygamists

C'mon, How can you hate faces like this?
  • Machilicous (Metal Gear Machi) 2010/08/31 05:14:50
    Machilicous (Metal Gear Machi)
    My princible is a mormon... he's nice.
  • Captain Spaulding (Movie-Guy) 2010/08/31 05:12:34
    Captain Spaulding (Movie-Guy)
    +1
    Mormons are just as bad as Jehovah Witness
    mormons jehovah witness
  • Debbie 2010/08/31 04:55:49
    Debbie
    +1
    Another way to dig at Glen. The great tolerant ones are ready to sing praises to Allah, but would rip a mormon to shreds. And of course If Mitt were to run the stage would be set.
    xxxMyHeartIsBrokenxx
    +3
  • meganator xxxMyHe... 2010/08/31 05:43:21
    meganator
    +1
    haha ive been to that organ and seen that tabernachle and im not mormon but my dad was and he told me about it and what its about and i absoulutly hate it when people say that mormons dont believe in Jesus cause they do
  • xxxMyHe... meganator 2010/09/02 03:26:57
    xxxMyHeartIsBrokenxx
    thank you for putting in a postive message
  • meganator xxxMyHe... 2010/09/02 04:24:49
    meganator
    no problem thats my real opinion and i stand by it the only difference between christians and mormans it the mormans believe in the book of mormon
  • Merl xxxMyHe... 2010/08/31 05:57:26
    Merl
    +1
    It is there way of belittling what they do not understand.
  • Koatz xxxMyHe... 2010/09/01 20:52:31

2014/11/01 05:27:59