Why is everyone hating on Obama : (

amphy 2010/04/14 16:31:31
YET ANOTHER OBAMA THREAD! I personally love Obama and I support him fully, but I'm open to hearing both sides of the argument. Why does everyone seem to be so against him?

• johnny.b.masters 2013/12/15 15:04:07
    johnny.b.masters
    +2
    amphy, the problem lies in a two major party system.
    Lack of competition breeds complacency.
    Im from Australia and we have a range of problem of our own.
    Firstly, until there is more competition, the controlling parties will play a reactive roll.
    They are not working effectively in the favor of the voters, only reacting to public pressure/opinion.
    Secondly, if this is not changed, dont trust any politician, there is no such thing as an honest politician, because there is a lack of accountability.
    The solution is more competition.
    Ideally, we should strengthen smaller political parties.
    Every leadership has its ups and downs, every time leadership changes, they alter not only the ideas that didnt work, but they tamper with things that are already working (so they can put the same topics on the agenda next election campaign), smaller political parties are more likely to keep things that work.
  • Voa 2011/12/13 00:24:12
    Voa
    +3
    The reason why everyone hates Obama is because backwater republicans are brainwashing the masses. The reason why Obama can't do much is because the Legislative branch blocks his every step. Those backwater conservatives at Congress won't work with him period. Furthermore since most of them are millionaires with major media connections, they can fix it so that Obama always looks like the bad guy. Amphy ignore all these brainwashed zombies. I'm going to stand-up and say it's not Obama's fault.
  • Brittany Polley 2011/10/25 16:29:52
    Brittany Polley
    +1
    yall aint doing nothing but hating on him since hes black. ALL YOU RACIST REDNECKS hate to see a black man with power it kills you dont it. BUSH F*&^$ everything up for obama its not Obama ruining the country bush did that well before he came into office
  • Alexia 2010/04/16 22:34:26 (edited)
    Alexia
    +3
    Dunno. Supposedly, he's paid people off and bought his presidency and he's conspiring against everyone to rule the world. He also has an army of vampire piggies that are already mobilizing to destroy all of his opponents. I don't understand why everyone's comparing him to Hitler though. Obama's nothing like him; Hitler never thought to use vampire piggies.
  • amphy Alexia 2010/04/16 22:36:02
    amphy
    +2
    I heard about the vampire piggies too, it is a serious issue indeed. It is making me rethink supporting him entirely.. I am not sure what to do anymore.
  • Alexia amphy 2010/04/16 22:50:06
    Alexia
    Yes, very grave situation we're in. Maybe if I join the vampire piggy army, I can keep one as a pet and my life might be spared...
  • Max 2010/04/16 19:13:24
    Max
    +4
    From the moment he decided he wanted power, fame and fortune he manipulated the truth to appeal to those easly fooled and led by an honest desire to do good. In doing so his agenda to take down America was hidden in plain sight.

1. “I had a uncle who was one of the, who was part of the first American troops to go into Auschwitz and liberate the concentration camps and the story in our family is that when he came home, he just went up into the attic and he didn’t leave the house for six months, right. Now obviously something had really affected him deeply but at that time there just weren’t the kinds of facilities to help somebody work through that kind of pain.”

Ooops..... Auschwitz was liberated by the Soviet Army and Obama’s mother was an only child.

2. As for anti semtic racist Rev Wright “He was never my spiritual mentor. He was my pastor. And to some extent how the press characterized in the past that relationship, I think, was inaccurate,” Obama said.

Ooops....Obama's book, the Audacity of Hope, used the spiritual advisor phrase in describing the relationship. Rev. Jeremiah Wright was the person who married Obama to his wife, baptized his children and according to Obama, gave him the spirit and strength for public office. Further, during a June 5, 2007, spee...

Ooops....Obama's book, the Audacity of Hope, used the spiritual advisor phrase in describing the relationship. Rev. Jeremiah Wright was the person who married Obama to his wife, baptized his children and according to Obama, gave him the spirit and strength for public office. Further, during a June 5, 2007, speech at Hampton University, Obama introduced Mr. Wright by describing him as “the guy who puts up with me, counsels me, listens to my wife complain about me.”

3. “My parents got together and Barack Obama Jr. was born. So don’t tell me I don’t have a claim on Selma, Alabama.”

Oooops....Obama was born four years before the 1965 Selma march occurred.

4. , in March 2007, Obama claimed to be “constitutional law professor” at the University of Chicago, and trashed Pres. Bush “which means unlike the current president, I actually respect the Constitution.”

Ooops... Obama never held a professor position at the University of Chicago. The university said he was an occasional guest lecturer and taught courses to students at the law school, but “did not hold the title of professor of law.”

5.. Claimed as a nine year old, living in Indonesia, he flipped through Life magazine and read an article about a black man who had scarred and ruined his skin applying chemicals that promised to make his skin white. “I imagine other black children, then and now, undergoing similar moments of revelation,” he wrote.

Ooops... According to Life historians, no article or pictures exist of any such story. When questioned about the mix-up, Obama couldn’t name the specific magazine in which he read the article.

6. “I am amused about this notion of elitist, given that when you’re raised by a single mom, when you were on food stamps for a while when you were growing up, you went to school on scholarship,”

Ooops... 1971 moves back to Hawaii; raised by grandparents after 5 years in Indonesia... Starts 5th grade at Punahou Private School. http://www.punahou.edu/page.c...

When he called his grandmother who raised him "typical white person" he summed up how he feels about white people.

He swore to uphold the Constitution, he claims is flawed

And this is just a start...
  • Heart Safire 2010/04/16 19:01:06
    Heart Safire
    +7
    Because he hates on us as Americans.
  • Little ... Heart S... 2010/04/16 22:49:15
    Little Tina
    Yes... absolutely. LOL
  • ® WendyBee ® 2010/04/16 17:43:54
    ® WendyBee ®
    +6
    To me, Obama seems a very cold and distant person. I don`t see any warmth or kindness in him.
    As a president he rates even less. His monotone reading of teleprompters (even to grade school kids) makes him look foolish.
    His apology tours about America in other countries, his total lack of protocol (bowing to other world leaders) is making America a laughing stock of the world.
  • amphy ® Wendy... 2010/04/16 18:59:55
    amphy
    Obama is extremely eloquent and intelligent. I feel he speaks very well and I sense a lot of emotion in his words. I don't find him monotone at all, it is the way of a proper speaker. People rave about his eloquent speech. Nor do I find him cold or distant. He removes his jacket before making every speak, a symbol that he is humble and doesn't feel he is better than the average citizen. He also wears jeans on air-force 1 and has a very open and loving relationship with his wife. He uses websites like twitter because that is what most people are interested in these days as a way to communicate with people. He is very humble and relaxed person in my eyes.
  • ® Wendy... amphy 2010/04/16 19:05:59
    ® WendyBee ®
    +2
    So when you turn 18, you`ll vote for him?
  • ☆The Ro... ® Wendy... 2010/04/16 19:16:03
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +3
    Obama is gone in 2012!!..If not God forbid what this country will be like! I hope these videos educate her! I am not trying to be mean but we have got to expose this fraud and enlighten people to who he is and what he is doing!
  • ® Wendy... ☆The Ro... 2010/04/16 19:18:08
    ® WendyBee ®
    +2
    Yeah...voting is a huge privilage, and should be used wisley - not just because 'he speaks nicely or wears jeans on AF 1'
  • amphy ® Wendy... 2010/04/16 19:50:10
    amphy
    Read my other comments and you will see why I support this man, not just because of those things.
  • amphy ® Wendy... 2010/04/16 19:49:19
    amphy
    Yes, of course.
  • ☆The Ro... amphy 2010/04/16 19:12:54
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +2
    Obama is just an empty suit with a lot of empty words and promises!
  • amphy ☆The Ro... 2010/04/16 22:39:14
    amphy
    +1
    LOL ever looked at bush videos? Want to talk about an idiot? He had one off day, how can you blame him? What do you want in office, a robot, or a human who can make mistakes?
  • ☆The Ro... amphy 2010/04/17 13:33:17
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +1
    Eventhough, I was not a Bush fan, at least he spoke from his heart..Obama has to have a teleprompter all the time! Do you want another video?
  • Little ... amphy 2010/04/16 22:54:22
    Little Tina
    When people write his speeches, he delivers them perfectly. If there is a problem with his teleprompter he stutters and stammers. He does not speak from his heart.
  • Brendan... ® Wendy... 2014/03/16 20:29:21
    Brendan Thomas
    +1
    Pretty sure we were viewed as a laughing stock before he was even in office, but hey, people gotta blame someone for everything, right?
  • Morningstar 2010/04/16 17:25:59
    Morningstar
    +1
    Cause he is the new president. When Bush was president everyone took every chance to make of of Bush. As long as Obama is President those who don't like him will take every chance to make fun of him.

This was just my opinion on why.
  • **Bessie** 2010/04/16 17:18:13
    **Bessie**
    +7
    Because, he's hating us! I hope you figure that out before it is too late...for all of our sake!
  • amphy **Bessie** 2010/04/16 19:01:48
    amphy
    +1
    He doesn't hate us or our country and he isn't going to destroy anything, give it time and you will see he is the best thing that happened to this place. he is only trying to fix the terror that bush made of our economy and government. We just have to be open to change before we make assumptions, he hasn't done anything WRONG yet.
  • ☆The Ro... amphy 2010/04/16 19:19:29 (edited)
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +3
    He is doing the same thing Bush is doing..he is spending and spending! If your parents were having a financial crisis, would they go out and max out their credit cards, go get more credit cards? I mean it does not make sense! And if they went up and printed it up it would be illegial! What the Fed is doing is illegial!!
  • **Bessie** amphy 2010/04/16 19:25:02
    **Bessie**
    +2
    You are wrong.
  • mojo **Bessie** 2010/04/16 19:38:24
    mojo
    +4
    I think amphy is walking around with her eyes shut
  • Marie/M... mojo 2010/04/16 20:31:49
  • mojo Marie/M... 2010/04/16 20:34:24
    mojo
    +2
    I agree
  • **Bessie** Marie/M... 2010/04/17 03:44:42
    **Bessie**
    +2
    Me to Marie!
  • mojo **Bessie** 2010/04/16 19:35:24
    mojo
    +3
    Very ture Dear very true!
  • **Bessie** mojo 2010/04/17 03:44:57
  • Average.:. Home.:. Boy-BN-02 2010/04/16 17:01:00
    Average.:. Home.:. Boy-BN-02
    +1
    becaus ehe makes more idiotic decisions than Bush did and yet some people still love him. Did you see how fast he changed his mind about cutting NASA's funding? Yeah he's the best..
  • Heart S... Average... 2010/04/16 19:01:52
    Heart Safire
    +4
    He is! He's the best at this!

• Average... Heart S... 2010/04/16 19:06:51
    Average.:. Home.:. Boy-BN-02
    +1
    he might as well be mute
  • Heart S... Average... 2010/04/16 19:51:48
    Heart Safire
    +2
    I'd like that. I really would.
  • Average... Heart S... 2010/04/16 19:53:13
    Average.:. Home.:. Boy-BN-02
    +2
    i think everyone would like that
  • amphy Average... 2010/04/16 20:09:14
    amphy
    But I love him : ( lol
  • Average... amphy 2010/04/16 20:10:23
    Average.:. Home.:. Boy-BN-02
    +2
    its ok, we all love douche bags at some point in our life haha
  • amphy Average... 2010/04/16 20:13:42
    amphy
    hahahaha he isn't a douche! : P

2014/04/20 18:37:19