Why is Barack Obama so intent on DESTROYING America? What is he true reason from dismantling the Constitution and our laws to protect the people and the Government structure?

OhioCritter-Adopt a Homeless Pet 2009/08/22 13:41:19

• Roy Duncan 2011/05/21 20:45:08
    Its because he is
    Roy Duncan
    obama is a staunch communist muslim. He's ignorant of reality because all he knows is what his formers taught him. He was taught and believes he was sent and prepared by their god Allah to takeover the world for the muslims. Being raised in Kenya and Indonesia, two of the have not countries obama is convinced America is a rogue nation becoming wealthy of the have not nations of the world. He sees that America supports those nations financially instead of using them to get rich but his brainwashing from birth was so complete that he will never be able to see reality. Everytime someone comes into power believing some god sent him it always ends in world war. Hitler was the last one and that ended in WWII obama needs civil war here in America and world war to have any hope of taking the world over and those wars are now at our front door.
  • BRUCE aka WAR GOAT 2009/11/03 01:11:11
    Its because he is
    BRUCE aka WAR GOAT
    what's the surprise, didn't any one pay attention to the people he associated with before he became president?
  • Michael The Archangel 2009/09/16 16:08:01
    I think
    Michael The Archangel
    To lead us brick by brick in a Common Purpose to a one world monarchy wiht the mascarade of Change where criminals will have an utopia and operate beyond authority. But he forgot that we are Americans, and though badly wounded will not let it happen. See for yourselves.

http://www.veoh.com/browse/vi...
  • Mrs. V 2009/09/04 01:00:43
    Its because he is
    Mrs. V
    It is because he was designated to do this for the Communist Party Worldwide. I think he has been groomed for this very thing since he first met Frank Marshall Davis in Hawaii. For all we know, he is the True Manchurian Candidate.
  • enlightened one 2009/08/23 12:32:39
    I think
    enlightened one
    Apparently he was not only born to do this but actually conjured up in a mad man's lab. Now that is not only thought driven but instinctually capable of pulling it off.
  • princess 2009/08/23 03:43:10
    I think
    princess
    It's all about SOCIALISM and govt. control....and in 6mo's he's been successful in quickly taking us in that direction
  • mrs awesome face 2009/08/22 18:28:28
    I think
    mrs awesome face
    thats is the longest caption on that obama graphic ive seen
  • Innocuous 2009/08/22 17:41:44
    I think
    Innocuous
    +1
    Can you say stealth Jihad?

stealth jihad
  • Zuggi 2009/08/22 17:23:19
    I think
    Zuggi
    +1
    This question is insane.

So, what parts of the constitution is he dismantling? Which laws?
  • OhioCri... Zuggi 2009/08/22 17:59:26
    OhioCritter-Adopt a Homeless Pet
    well lets start with THE Requirements to be POTUS- and him NOT SHOWING a COPY of his orginal BC. And then lets move to CZARS.
  • Zuggi OhioCri... 2009/08/22 18:04:47
    Zuggi
    +1
    Go look at the "czars" and show me unconstitutional powers. You can't.
  • OhioCri... Zuggi 2009/08/22 18:42:36
    OhioCritter-Adopt a Homeless Pet
    We are a REPRESENTATION GOVERNMENT. Czar's Answer to NO ONE But Obama. That is AGAINST the CONSTITUTION.
  • Zuggi OhioCri... 2009/08/22 19:44:24
    Zuggi
    +1
    Either the so-called "czars" are purely advisory positions (which have never required congressional oversight) or they are subject to that oversight. The "czar" list is essentially any new position that was created by Obama.
  • OhioCri... Zuggi 2009/08/23 01:10:00
    OhioCritter-Adopt a Homeless Pet
    ya and they answer to NO ONE But Obama- so lets put a inner government in place so- when the cabinet positions are removed- hence Obama has a government ready to take over- hmm kind of sounds like something Hitler did.
  • Zuggi OhioCri... 2009/08/23 14:25:25
    Zuggi
    Also sounds like every president in the past 200 years.
  • snipe Zuggi 2009/08/29 18:00:06
    snipe
    +1
    Not so. Of the last 4 Presidents Reagan had 1, Geo H W Bush had 1, Clinton had 3, GW Bush had 4. In 300years Czarist Russia had only 18 Czars.
  • Zuggi snipe 2009/08/29 18:01:42
    Zuggi
    Considering the "czar" position in current conservative parlance means nothing more than "adviser appointed by Obama", what?
  • Roy Duncan Zuggi 2011/05/21 20:56:46
    Roy Duncan
    obama recently spent millions of our money to buy software to make millions of fake people to go into these blogs and support him. You must be one of those imaginary people, I don't believe a real person could be as moronic as you pretend to be.
  • Zuggi Roy Duncan 2011/05/22 20:21:09
  • Roy Duncan Zuggi 2011/05/21 20:52:33
    Roy Duncan
    Surely you can't be that stupid! Maybe you were raised in the same pod as obama. stupid raised pod obama
  • Seriously! 2009/08/22 16:35:30
    I think
    Seriously!
    +3
    What Obama's mentors and role models could not accomplish with philosophy (Saul Alinsky) or bombs (William Ayres) or hatred (Jeremiah Wright) or corruption (Tony Rezko), Obama is now trying to accomplish with unbridled power. The desire to destroy the United States of America is not new. The enemies of the past failed miserably. And the current enemy in the White House will likewise fail! God bless America!!!

enemies miserably current enemy white house fail god bless america
  • Kara ~~~ American Patriot 2009/08/22 16:31:04
    I think
    Kara ~~~ American Patriot
    +3
    Obama's goal is to be lthe dictator of the world.

This video was used to promote the John McCain capaign, but it explains why we are in an economical crisis now. Was the crisis miniopulated by people in high places.

BO's puppet master.
  • say what? 2009/08/22 15:55:20
    I think
    say what?
    +2
    Every president since Regan and some before him have been puppets for the globalist elite.Each one has taken baby steps to support the next in taking more of our freedoms and bringing down our once great nation.They along with many of our politicians support the UN and its agenda of a one world socialist police state.They have this longstanding idea that the common people are incapable of governing themselves and must be ruled and controlled by a select few.They think their goal is a noble one that will stop wars and save the world from the pollution and ravages of mankind.They will stop at nothing.Obama and his crew are just another stepping stone.Most of Europe and the British Empire has rolled over and now it's our turn.Our economy,society,freedoms and national pride must be destroyed to prepare us for the new world order.
  • OhioCri... say what? 2009/08/22 16:55:00
    OhioCritter-Adopt a Homeless Pet
    +1
    agreed. But We- AMERICA MUST NOT ROLL OVER and Let IT HAPPEN. America has been there to HELP other Countries- If WE GO DOWN - WHO Will HELP US?
  • say what? OhioCri... 2009/08/22 17:07:42
    say what?
    We are on our own.
  • finalflicker 2009/08/22 15:14:43
    Its because he is
    finalflicker
    +4
    the last best "hope" for socialism/communism/elitism..... veiled in the fog of a utopian equality with the reality being that everyone is reduced to the lowest common denominator except the "government" and those who collude with them to perpetuate the ruse while instead of the promised redistribution of wealth they actually only intend to enhance their own personal fortunes....and whatever hysterical fears are invoked by the mention of gwbush will pale with the unveiling of the future in store for all of us.
  • ShadowHeart 2009/08/22 15:02:10
  • betz 2009/08/22 14:21:14
    I think
    betz
    +3
    Quite honestly I don't think he is deliberately intending to destroy America. I truly think he feels what he is doing is best. I do not agree with him and I do feel he is and will destroy this great country. By spending the way he is he will bring this great country to its knees. How can't he see that????? Would someone please tell me.
  • Yukkione "In Science We Trust" 2009/08/22 13:47:50
    I think
    Yukkione "In Science We Trust"
    +3
    Hmm where were you during the Bush years? Be critical of Obama, that's fine. But don't do it just for the sake of hating him for whatever reason.
  • OhioCri... Yukkion... 2009/08/22 13:51:19
    OhioCritter-Adopt a Homeless Pet
    +2
    I will admit I voted for Bush in 2000. In 2004 I did not. Personally I think the POTUS is just a puppet Position. But Obama with his background- growing up years- was around communism, and socialism and radicals-that is all he knows- He wants to totally trash our Constitution. And turn us into a European Socialist State. NO THANKS.
  • Yukkion... OhioCri... 2009/08/22 14:28:06
    Yukkione "In Science We Trust"
    +1
    Do you honestly thing that capitalistic mechanisms can solve all our problems? Isn't it more reasonable to use all the options at our disposal to construct a hybrid solution?
  • kmay Yukkion... 2009/08/22 16:19:07
    kmay
    +2
    Yes along with the Cosntitution.

Bush and some R's did do damage but doesn't mean we want it to continue.
  • I'm Lef... Yukkion... 2009/08/22 13:53:12
    I'm Left, You're Wrong
    +3
    You don't honestly think that the right wing party of "blame everyone else for the problems we cause" will ever admit what a failure Bush was do you? Or that he regarded the Constitution as nothing but a piece of paper?

The right is comprised of nothing but hypocrites.
  • kmay I'm Lef... 2009/08/22 16:20:11
    kmay
    +1
    Bush and R's did do damage. Doesn't mean we are hypocrites nor does it mean we want to continue down the road to socialism.
  • kmay 2009/08/22 13:45:07
    I think
    kmay
    +2
    Power and control.

Rahm is behind obamamafia.
  • I'm Left, You're Wrong 2009/08/22 13:44:56
    I think
    I'm Left, You're Wrong
    +4
    How can he dismantle it after George W Bush wiped his ass with it?

I mean, you must remember Bush and his thought's---and I use that term loosely---regarding our Constitution being "nothing but a piece of paper"....or have you forgotten that part as you obsess over things Obama isn't doing?
  • 2Smart4U I'm Lef... 2009/08/22 13:49:56
    2Smart4U
    +2
    The right ignores the truth about troop killer bush.
  • OhioCri... I'm Lef... 2009/08/22 13:52:35
    OhioCritter-Adopt a Homeless Pet
    +2
    The Bush Administration is Over. So get over him already- but you can't let it go- just as you can't let go of your fear of Sarah Palin.
  • I'm Lef... OhioCri... 2009/08/22 14:03:05 (edited)
    I'm Left, You're Wrong
    +1
    There you go again....being a hypocrite.

It's also rather comical to read that coming from a representative of the party that hasn't stopped talking about Bill Clinton for 18 years.

You people are hopeless.
  • OhioCri... I'm Lef... 2009/08/22 16:59:06
    OhioCritter-Adopt a Homeless Pet
    +1
    how am I a hypocrite? And HELLO DO YOU NOT Actually read any replies back to you?- You and I have gone back and forth how many times? I am NOT A Republican- as I have said - I am A INDEPENDENT. YES I have and will Vote for Democrats- usually- more local then National but I do....

2014/11/27 00:14:17