Why hasn't Obama been impeached yet, even though he's done far worse things than Clinton?

tncdel 2011/06/29 17:20:12
Related Topics: Obama, Clinton, Impeached

• SteveMarine- JLA 2011/06/29 20:05:10
    tell us your theory.
    SteveMarine- JLA
    +10
    Ive been wondering the same thing... as I've said before... better presidents have been killed for far less ... obama is the worst public criminal in U.S history... they made john dillenger public enemy # 1 for robbing banks... yet obama has robbed a nation and he gets away with it... are presidents supposed to be above the law?

• dwdraw2 2011/07/01 05:27:34
  • ReconMarine~PWCM*AVA*BTTB*JLA* 2011/07/01 03:10:58
    tell us your theory.
    ReconMarine~PWCM*AVA*BTTB*JLA*
    +1
    Because His Puppet Master (s) has/have enough Clout that Prevents Him from being Investigated.
    He IS the Beginning of the NEW WORLD ORDER, and NO ONE is going to Prevent that as far as His Controllers are Concerned.
    Look what he has done......This is the First Stage.......Second Stage is to get all OUR Weapons..
    Third Stage is Dictatorship.....The NEW WORLD ORDER
  • NativeNH1 ReconMa... 2011/07/02 02:20:25
  • ReconMa... NativeNH1 2011/07/02 02:34:56
    ReconMarine~PWCM*AVA*BTTB*JLA*
    +1
    Thank you....
    The Crap he is Pulling is really pressing the Limits of Treason. Why OUR CONGRESS, has not stepped in and started an Investigation, I don't know..... had this been done by a Rep President, there would be Holy Hell to Pay.......They would have Investigation after Investigation going on.
    Double Standards........Typ Left LIB's
  • NativeNH1 ReconMa... 2011/07/03 03:47:23
    NativeNH1
    +1
    Yes, if this had been a Republican president, his head would have rolled a long time ago. Unfortunately, being liberal seem to be the norm these days (not including my family of origin or my best friends).
  • ReconMa... NativeNH1 2011/07/03 04:44:03
    ReconMarine~PWCM*AVA*BTTB*JLA*
    +1
    I know what you mean...........
    Me, I have a Mixed bag of Views with Family and Friends......
    Makes for Interesting Conversation around Election Time.
    The Staunchest LIB side comes from My Step Daughter and her Husband. She Graduated from Berkley, he is Welsh and very Liberal. So is She. The rest are easy going between Dem and Rep, mostly in the Middle.
  • NativeNH1 ReconMa... 2011/07/03 05:00:18 (edited)
    NativeNH1
    +1
    I have a really funny story for you. My mother and two sisters and sister-in-law were at a Vacation Bible School end of the week event for my sisters' and sister-in-law's children. Part of the event involved a play about the ten plagues of Egypt. At the end, the children had to write down their deepest fear on paper and put it into a hat. The Master of Ceremonies began pulling out responses like the dark, monsters, snakes, spiders, etc. Then he got to my two nieces and nephew's response. Hemming and hawing, he eventually spat out the name "Obama!" Everyone laughed hysterically. One woman asked my sister, Holly, "Did he say my mother?" She responded, "No. It was much worse."

I live far way, so I wasn't there. I would have loved to have seen the whole thing! lol

Oh, my nieces were eight at the time!
  • ReconMa... NativeNH1 2011/07/03 05:21:58
    ReconMarine~PWCM*AVA*BTTB*JLA*
    +1
    I cannot stop Laughing......That is a Great story.
    Thanks.....
    You have a Great and Safe 4th, my friend.......

laughing story safe 4th friend 4th of july
  • NativeNH1 ReconMa... 2011/07/05 02:22:32
    NativeNH1
    +1
    You, too! smiley face
  • ReconMa... NativeNH1 2011/07/05 04:57:59
    ReconMarine~PWCM*AVA*BTTB*JLA*
    +1
    That is just what it did.......Put a Smile on my Face.
  • n9na ReconMa... 2012/02/26 18:32:05
    n9na
    +1
    You got it! Everything you just said is so true. FYI just to let all of you know and maybe you dont care but if you/we bash Obama on here and trust me I'm not disagreeing w.you but you guys could be put on "ATTACK WATCH" where if you say anything bad about him (because he thinks your not allowed I guess?) you will be put on that list. It's sad WHAT THE HELL HAPPEN TO OUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!!! I want to know seriously! Anyway your post you nailed it right on the head, but I feel like THERE MUST BE SOMETHING WE THE PEOPLE CAN DO TO PREVENT THIS!!!! I don't want to give up, PUR country is heade straight Twords a dictatorship and so many people are BLIND!!!! Please don't be a useful idiot open your damn eyes!!!
  • ReconMa... n9na 2012/02/26 18:41:49
    ReconMarine~PWCM*AVA*BTTB*JLA*
    Thank you....I am sure I have been on such a list for quite some time...but it will never silence me...and hope it does not deter others voices..
    We MUST Vote him out and get this Country back on track..
  • Torchmanner ~PWCM~JLA 2011/06/30 11:39:55
    tell us your theory.
    Torchmanner ~PWCM~JLA
    +3
    I have been wondering the same thing. Why hasn't anything been done yet? Bush was an angel compared to obaaaaama. For the first time in history an openly socialist criminal sits in our WH. Maybe we should march on DC?
  • ReconMa... Torchma... 2011/07/01 03:14:33
    ReconMarine~PWCM*AVA*BTTB*JLA*
    +2
    If we did March, he would have NATO intervene.........
  • Pedro Doller ~Inc. 2011/06/30 08:39:53
    tell us your theory.
    Pedro Doller ~Inc.
    +3
    Bill Clinton did things far worse than the contrived diversionary fake blowjob. That fake blowjob kept him from getting nailed on his real transgressions.

Obama controls the Senate, he controlled congress until the last election, he has the same sponsor that controls the media and labor unions. He is starting to take over the judiciary with his appointments. He is bypassing legislation with his department appointments to EPA, DOJ etc.

In order to impeach him you need a independently thinking opposition. It's not currently possible. The house maybe, the Senate, no way.

As you can see with the Health Care Bill, all Democrats fall in line, scared for their lives.
  • GeorgiaGirl 2011/06/30 05:43:30
    tell us your theory.
    GeorgiaGirl
    +6
    Great question! My thought is, that he hasn't been impeached because he has the MSM in his back pocket. They only report what shows him in a favorable light.
  • uzurnoodle 2011/06/30 03:12:05
    tell us your theory.
    uzurnoodle
    +5
    He owes too many people too much money (or favors). Everyone is waiting around with their thumbs up their butts waiting for him to do everything that he promised.....
  • bronx 2011/06/30 00:46:00
    tell us your theory.
    bronx
    +6
    It very irritating that he is getting away with breaking laws but I feel it is only a matter of time and the truth shall set us free from OBAMA. You can only hide from who you really are for so long. I also feel God is on our side and you don't mess w/HIM cause he always wins in the end. http://my.homewithgod.com/bib...
  • COCO 2011/06/29 21:20:06
    tell us your theory.
    COCO
    +7
    Because Americans are too afraid to be called racists and don't have the guts to do it!!!!!
  • ¬©TransAmTam~Metal Queen \m/ 2011/06/29 20:48:27
  • turnright 2011/06/29 20:43:10 (edited)
    tell us your theory.
    turnright
    +8
    White democRATS as any stupid guilty white liberal "adore" Obama, and think of themselves as his "servants", and Republicans are scared of being called racists. I bet Obama could rob a bank at gunpoint, and Congress will just look the other way, or excuse Obama because he was probably going to give the money to the"poor". Yes, they are that stupid
  • ReconMa... turnright 2011/07/01 03:12:40
    ReconMarine~PWCM*AVA*BTTB*JLA*
    +2
    They would ask for the Money to help offset the Deficit.....
  • Ape Face 2011/06/29 20:41:06
    tell us your theory.
    Ape Face
    +9
    WE must not be branded as a racist country nor do we want all the little booheads rioting in the streets.

NOBAMA 2012
  • Brendakp 2011/06/29 20:38:16
    tell us your theory.
    Brendakp
    +6
    Because he is bought and paid for by George Soros! paid george soros George soros evil
  • SteveMarine- JLA 2011/06/29 20:05:10
    tell us your theory.
    SteveMarine- JLA
    +10
  • COCO SteveMa... 2011/06/30 04:32:24
    COCO
    +4
    Apparently this one is above the law.
  • SteveMa... COCO 2011/07/01 04:41:55 (edited)
    SteveMarine- JLA
    +3
    Sure as hell looks that way.
  • ReconMa... SteveMa... 2011/07/01 03:16:23 (edited)
    ReconMarine~PWCM*AVA*BTTB*JLA*
    +3
    The Beginnings of the New World Order.........
    And YES, HE IS Above The Law.......
    Where is Steven Segal when you need him........ :-)

beginnings world order law steven segal Above the Law
  • SteveMa... ReconMa... 2011/07/01 04:41:05
    SteveMarine- JLA
    +2
    Hell yeah ! Or chuck Norris Haha
  • ReconMa... SteveMa... 2011/07/01 05:15:17
    ReconMarine~PWCM*AVA*BTTB*JLA*
    +1
    Yeah, Him also.....
  • Kaleokualoha 2011/06/29 19:17:17
    tell us your theory.
    Kaleokualoha
    +1
    Obama has done nothing to deserve impeachment.
  • Ape Face Kaleoku... 2011/06/29 20:43:40
    Ape Face
    +4
    you mean in your blind liberal eyes ?
  • Kaleoku... Ape Face 2011/06/29 20:44:30
    Kaleokualoha
    +1
    Please identify an actual crime.
  • COCO Kaleoku... 2011/06/29 21:23:26
    COCO
    +3
    Let me help you on that one,how about surpassing congress and invading Libya?,you think thats a justification?...
  • Kaleoku... COCO 2011/06/30 00:21:12
    Kaleokualoha
    +1
    "Invading Libya"? My, what an ACTIVE imagination! Iraq was "invaded." Afghanistan was "invaded." Not Libya. We are attacking Libya, along with other NATO forces, not "invading" Libya.
  • COCO Kaleoku... 2011/06/30 04:29:16
    COCO
    +3
    Ha,ha how pathetic,I am talking about Obama surpassing congress and asking permission to the UN to attack Libya,if GWB would have done that the peace loving liberals would be screaming from the top of their lungs INVASION,as usual denying facts is their favorite game isn't it.
  • Kaleoku... COCO 2011/06/30 04:32:59
    Kaleokualoha
    +1
    Okay, I guess you have backed away from the false "invasion" claim, which was truly "pathetic."

Next order of business: ". . . as usual denying facts is their favorite game isn't it."

What "facts" have been denied by whom?
  • COCO Kaleoku... 2011/06/30 04:37:54
    COCO
    +1
    No I don't back away my claims,yes liberals always deny facts,did you hear the equally pathetic media saying something about OBAMA SURPASSING CONGRESS? I guess you didn't,nobody for that matter.
    Also you keep ignoring the fact that OBAMA didn't ask for congressional approval,very pathetic.
  • Kaleoku... COCO 2011/06/30 04:42:25
    Kaleokualoha
    +1
    Once again: Please specfify what FACTS have been denied by whom?
  • COCO Kaleoku... 2011/06/30 04:44:05
    COCO
    +2
    Oh you don't know how to read,again didn't Obama surpassed congress?

2014/04/20 23:57:58