Why has Obama not been impeached yet?

Mr.Reasonable 2012/02/26 17:16:22
Why is it he is remaining in office and nobody is calling for his immediate impeachment?
Article II, section one of the United States constitution states; " No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States."

"Before he enter on the Execution of his Office, he shall take the following Oath or Affirmation: — "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."
Section. 4.

"The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United
States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction
of, Treason, Bribery, and*/or other high Crimes
and Misdemeanors.
"
(*/ marks where I made a funny.)

What are you waiting for? Now is the time to STAND UP for yourself, to be BOLD, be CREATIVE, be RADICAL To Dream BIG, IMAGINE, Feel the fear but DO IT! Anyway it's time to Question Expert Authority, ASK hard questions, PROPOSE and DEMAND solutions. To Participate and AGITATE. DISOBEY if you must. To VISUALIZE and Organize. To KILL the fear spreading Media - EDUCATE and INFORM yourself and others. NOW is the time to invest in HOPE.

To cultivate LOVE to Give Thanks for what we have and to help those that haven’t. We Must DANCE, PLAY, ENJOY ourselves. TRANSFORM your situation no matter how bad it is. It can be done, EAT WELL, REST, and MEDITATE. PROTECT yourself. BECOME a SOUL WARRIOR. Don't Apologize for being a DREAMER - we need MORE DREAMERS. PERSIST Resist and ignore the begrudges, hold firm to your vision. Don't make up excuses or get caught up in the Blame Game. RESPECT everyone, even if you don’t like them. Enemies are Great Teachers. TRANSCEND, RISE, and Reach for the STARS.

Don't take yourself too seriously. LAUGH at yourself. LOVE YOURSELF. You are WONDERFUL if you let yourself BE. ABANDON JUDGMENT, Age, Roles, Stereotypes. Take RISKS. Drop LEFT RIGHT and RELIGIOUS Dogma. THINK FOR YOURSELF. Take control of your Diet, Money, Home, Family, Work Spend Time in NATURE. Listen to your Gut, Instinct, Intuition, and Heart. Go offline to get ONLINE. Take QUIET TIME for you, to WRITE, DRAW. EXPERIMENT. Learn a SONG, Call a Meeting, Start a Petition. BUILD COMMUNITY. See what happens. SHARE. Take your time. Slow Down - Small and slow are POWERFUL and BEAUTIFUL. Wake up to REALITY. It's not that bad. If it is THEN CHANGE IT. Don't wait for others to do it. TELL OTHERS, JOIN them, ASK for HELP.

SING IT LOUD. BE Proud you're not a Zombie caught up on the harsh production line of Commuting, Work, Shopping, Consumption and SLEEP. You're MUCH MORE ALIVE this is not a PRACTICE RUN, THIS IS YOUR REVOLUTION TO MAKE IT HAPPEN THERE ARE ALWAYS MORE POSSIBILITIES THAN YOU THINK! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

Read More: http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/american-pro...

• timothyfogle07 2012/05/13 08:10:52
    timothyfogle07
    +6
    You say Obama is not impeachable? Where have you been? He has bypassed Congress on numerous occasions. He has not proven his eligibilty to hold office of the President of the United States, Not a matter of where he was actually born, truthfully.. His Father was not a citizen of the United States. Therefore, he is not a "natural born citizen", He was raised by radicals and indoctrinated by such other radicals of communism, marxism, and socialism, He has hidden everything about his past, and is using god-damned executive orders in an unconstitutional fashion. Wake up, America is being dismantled by Communism. If you acutally stand aside idly, knowing what you know about Obama and procede to vote for him. You are voting to destroy this Republic. You'll understand why you never asked yourself "How come there has never been ONE, not ONE,, American fleeing America to seek refugee in Cuba?!"

• GMCopeland 2013/09/11 07:54:21
    GMCopeland
    +5
    I, as a citizen find it necessary to bring facts to the public eye, get the word out - so to speak. We need to gather our numbers, conservative or not, against Obama. I propose a march on Washington, to gather as one and show them that we mean business - non-violently, of course. I mean only to have him impeached, and jailed for his crimes.
    We can not afford to do nothing, if you don't like my solution come up with one yourself.
  • Mr.Reas... GMCopeland 2013/09/12 02:42:48
    Mr.Reasonable
    Great solution, count me in.
  • Mary 2013/02/08 00:33:49
    Mary
    +1
    I ask myself this question every day. Lord knows he's done plenty to be impeached for. The other question I ask is why hasn't he been assasinated...Where is the KKK when they're needed?
  • Obamaisadictator!! 2012/10/23 22:44:18
    Obamaisadictator!!
    +4
    Obama is a terrorist dictator that needs to be impeached and then shipped back to the country he was born in, Africa.
  • timothyfogle07 2012/05/13 08:10:52
    timothyfogle07
    +6
  • timothy... timothy... 2012/05/13 08:18:50
    timothyfogle07
    +2
    www.facebook.com/theconservat...
  • vis_viva 2012/03/26 01:42:11
    vis_viva
    Wow, another easy question to answer. Because he hasn't done anything impeachable. Not like he lied us into a war or anything...though that doesn't seem to get people impeached either.
  • Mr.Reas... vis_viva 2012/03/26 03:40:57
    Mr.Reasonable
    +1
    Maybe you should read the constitution of this United States.
  • vis_viva Mr.Reas... 2012/03/26 23:35:01
    vis_viva
    And what high crimes or Misdemeanors do you consider him guilty of? If it's the natural born Citizen thing..like I said he hasn't done anything impeachable.
  • Mr.Reas... vis_viva 2012/03/27 02:13:07
    Mr.Reasonable
    +1
    The "natural born Citizen thing" is ONE part of it that precedes all others.
  • vis_viva Mr.Reas... 2012/03/27 02:39:12 (edited)
    vis_viva
    So again: since he CLEARLY IS a natural born citizen that explains why he's not been impeached. Do you want me to now explain why you get wet when you go outside in the rain?
  • Mr.Reas... vis_viva 2012/03/27 02:41:40
    Mr.Reasonable
    +1
    No, you shown the value of your wisdom well.
  • timothy... vis_viva 2012/05/13 08:16:10
    timothyfogle07
    +4
    Look. Obama is clearly not a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN. If I were clearly innocent of lying about my documents.. I would show them to America, How many Obama supporters does it take to screw in a lightbulb? None, they prefer to keep in the dark.
  • vis_viva timothy... 2012/05/13 15:48:51
    vis_viva
    He has provided everything necessary and then some. Various common sense arguments have been made. Conspiracy theorist of course continue to act as conspiracy theorists always have on every topic and write off everyone else as "being in the dark".

Don't think I'm trying to make you go away though. The more time, energy, and money you guys suck away from more legitimate position is better for the President. THANKS for the help in the Obama re-election campaign birthers! And watching reasonable conservative politicians squirm to try and not piss off birthers too bad while not seeming too friendly to birthers is just fun as hell.

I gotta give credit to the handful of conservatives who have stood their ground and dismissed the birhers though. I might not agree with them on any other topics but I applaud their guts.
  • timothy... vis_viva 2012/05/14 23:51:50
    timothyfogle07
    +2
    What has Obama provided for that as helped our down-graded economy? He hasn't. He has, of course, helped to keep it on a downspiral. You couldn't make anyone go away, because the subject of eligibility is a small one. Among other reasons, on why his approval rating is dropping, on why he is losing his own voter base from 2008 to 2012. Among his own party, he is losing votes. His "ObamaCare" is unconstitutional. His attacking of state enforcing federal laws, is another reason he is out of touch with his job. He thinks he will be a dictator, but he fails to remember.. this is a republic. If you call "birthers" nut jobs, and whatever you will.... what do you call the Supreme Court? http://www.citizens4freedom.c...
  • vis_viva timothy... 2012/05/16 00:17:25
    vis_viva
    You've stated reasons you wouldn't vote for him. Fine. You've stated reasons you dislike his policies. Fine. You've pointed out a conflict between the Executive Branch and the Supreme Court over a piece of legislation (FAR from the 1st time that has happened).

What you've not done is indicate anything impeachable.

People who disagree with the president aren't nut jubs. They are (generally) ~ 50% of the country. I respect them even when I disagree with them.

Birthers, on the other hand have a reality impairment disorder. They cannot wrap their heads around the fact President Obama was lawfully elected by a majority of the voting public and desperately are for a "do-over" button that re-affirms their fragile belief system.

They are funny to watch though, and politically harmless to the President (if not helpful).
  • timothy... vis_viva 2012/05/17 01:08:16
    timothyfogle07
    +2
    Vis_viva, I've given enough reasons and logical reasons on why Oama should be impeached. I know, it's not something the House and Congress will help pass. Just like a budget, it'll hit their desk and they'll turn from it. We don't have a re-set button, or a "do over" one either. But, we have the chance to vote. I say chance, because this election is already another fraud. Voter fraud in 2008, is still present in 2012.
    Voter imtimidation is also a problem. Come over to my facebook page, and read stuff. It's sourced, and historically proven facts.
  • timothy... timothy... 2012/05/17 01:08:36
    timothyfogle07
    www.facebook.com/theconservat...
  • sam.dec... vis_viva 2012/11/02 18:06:39
    sam.decker.71
    +3
    "He has provided everything necessary and then some." Some of you people are so naive that it amazes me.

learn your facts, let him win another term. bet you hear from the bush's then and count on others to put Obama's balls to the iron over benghazi.

Do you really believe everyting main steam media feeds you with their promises of a better way of life where you dont have to work as hard and have things(food,healthcare,housing) provided to you free of charge...Thats not capitalism. Thats socialism, and nothing is free about socialism. I dont believe that the guy pumping gas should be making as much as a surgen. Working for a living and earning it is what our country was founded on, that and not paying taxes. Ha
  • sam.dec... sam.dec... 2012/11/02 18:08:14
    sam.decker.71
    +1
    And watch 2016 all of you. your fools, wake up!
  • timothy... vis_viva 2012/05/13 08:13:08
    timothyfogle07
    +2
    He has appointed over 30 "Czars"! That's unconstitutional..
  • Tom 2012/02/28 18:14:53
    Tom
    +2
    Too Many Blind Sheep For That to Ever Happen.
  • TheTruth1313 2012/02/27 06:53:47
    TheTruth1313
    +3
    This is a question I ask myself(and others) every damn day. Hell, never mine impeached, why has he not been executed for treason yet?!?
  • Gregaj7 2012/02/26 23:12:02
    +1
    Please read the last two paragraphs of Article 1-Section 8.
  • American☆Atheist 2012/02/26 22:35:15
    American☆Atheist
    He did nothing worthy,,,
  • Mr.Reas... America... 2012/02/26 22:40:47
    Mr.Reasonable
    +5
    Wrong!

wrong
  • America... Mr.Reas... 2012/02/26 22:41:51
    American☆Atheist
    that pic proves nothing
  • Mr.Reas... America... 2012/02/26 22:45:27
    Mr.Reasonable
    +1
    Denial, proves nothing!
  • America... Mr.Reas... 2012/02/27 07:16:10
    American☆Atheist
    How does that pic prove obama does that?
  • Mr.Reas... America... 2012/02/27 15:59:28 (edited)
    Mr.Reasonable
    +2
    That pic doesn't "prove" anything. It is only an artists depiction of what Obama is doing to my constitution, of my country. And I want people of my country to stop him. Then I want us to burn all of you who were against it.
  • America... Mr.Reas... 2012/02/27 21:40:44
    American☆Atheist
    What does he do wrong?
  • Mr.Reas... America... 2012/02/27 23:56:20
    Mr.Reasonable
    +1
    Did you not read the post.
  • America... Mr.Reas... 2012/02/28 01:48:22
    American☆Atheist
    yes i did, u gave no proof
  • Mr.Reas... America... 2012/02/28 02:32:06
    Mr.Reasonable
    +2
    The NDAA, is proof. Everything he has done since stealing office has been in violation of the constitution.
  • oohdale Mr.Reas... 2014/06/20 02:30:35
    oohdale
    +1
    A person cannot argue with anyone that voted for Obama twice. It is useless to even try.
  • srmccle... Mr.Reas... 2013/02/05 01:26:02
    srmccleary84
    +2
    So... Selling weapons to mexican drug cartels is not an impeachable offence, Taking an oath to uphold our constitution and then treading all over it is not an impeachable offence. Trying to disarm american citizens and putting drones over domestic skys is not an impeachable offence. Unlimited spending abilities that take the country into debt and having a risk of war then raising taxes on the hard working americans to pay it off is not an impeachachable offence? How many genocides throughout history has happened after citizens were disarmed? Are you willing to take that chance and hand them your ar15 and put your families safety in the elites hands? I really think you need to educate yourself. you are so blinded by mainstream media and distracted by going to work and being a "good citizen" to see that there is tyranny happening right under your nose. I could care less about the birthers conspieracy. There are bigger things happening.
  • Tom America... 2012/02/28 18:22:10
    Tom
    +1
    Blind Sheep
  • America... Tom 2012/02/29 02:40:23
    American☆Atheist
    +1
    Ok, well go get some help. Why are you telling me?
  • Mr.Reas... America... 2012/02/29 04:11:27
    Mr.Reasonable
    You should be helping too. You have more to lose than I do, you're younger.
  • America... Mr.Reas... 2012/02/29 04:26:47
    American☆Atheist
    I will help you, what do you need? Education? Un-Brainwashing?

2014/08/02 06:50:00