Why does Social Security screw over the citizens of the U.S. when they are in need of that money to pay bills, take care of their children, ect...?

Bry(Wolfy) 2011/05/30 11:10:16
Because they make enough money to not give a rats ass like our dear president Obama!!
Because they are misguided and lost souls who need more pity then any dumbass on the street!!

I personally think that Obama is the anti-christ and the S.S. workers and wellfare workers are all his demons doing his evil biddings...like maybe say get rid of the poor so as only the high and mighty rich assholes are alive and well while the poor are rotting away and dieing off... Social Security can kiss my Native and Irish ass. They bring home a check of an estamated 80 thousand a year to sit on their asses and screw up other peoples lives by saying " you were over paid" or "you make too much" when you turn in the pay stubs and they double the amount of it by 2 or 3 times and whined up screw those who need the money most out of it....all I can say is thank you very fucking much assholes!! I pray you suffer 3 times as much as you are cause us poorer foke to do so in this supposed free and justifing country.

• Welshtaff 2011/05/30 12:35:44
    Because they make enough money to not give a rats ass like our dear president...
    Welshtaff
    +3
    Clinton and Johnson are others that took from Social Security, The should pass a law that SS can't be touched. clinton johnson social security pass law ss touched Soical Securty

• Max 2011/05/30 16:24:47
    Because they are misguided and lost souls who need more pity then any dumbass...
    Max
    It sounds like you need to get a job and if you already have one, get another one, and if that is not enough, get another one and so on and so on until you can provide for your family. In the meantime, read some educational books and get a dictionary. Perhaps, you will stimulate some brain cells that are obviously dormant. By the way, Social Security was not meant to be a welfare fund for lazy people.
  • Bry(Wolfy) Max 2011/09/04 09:25:09
    Bry(Wolfy)
    i was asking for my mother whom by the way has a bum leg n has had multiple surgeries...n as for my intalect buzz off...now bk to my mother...she can't work mulitple jobs let alone one because her leg gives out n she is also in alot of pain most th time...so before you act like the government think aboyut how everyone isnt like u n capable to work three or more jobs...have a nice day
  • Welshtaff 2011/05/30 12:35:44
    Welshtaff
    +3
  • R. Welshtaff 2011/05/30 13:07:21
    R.
    +1
    Bingo. Johnson made it available and Clinton raided it. Just like he did in Arkansas. Practice
    makes perfect.
  • MichaelRigby 2011/05/30 11:32:59
    MichaelRigby
    +1
    Its actually quite simple. Deprive the poor, create more crime, worry the people, expand the police, increase police power, remove freedom and increase survailance to make people safe. :) It works every time.
  • Bry(Wolfy) Michael... 2011/05/30 11:39:18
    Bry(Wolfy)
    +1
    well i wish the tables were turned so as they would know how it feels to need and not have or get...man it really ticks me off...grrrr...stupid government
  • Bingo's Faddah 2011/05/30 11:24:53
    Bingo's Faddah
    +3
    Perhaps a better question would be why didn't republicans fix the problem long ago? Do you really think you have two political parties?

republicans fix political parties smiling gorilla
  • Bry(Wolfy) Bingo's... 2011/05/30 11:33:21
    Bry(Wolfy)
    well not really but either way no one seems to care if they are of the rich and high class of this world...unless they are the ones in need of money they don't care about others...they simply care about "what can i gaet for me" and "how can i ruin someones's day today and feel better about myself"
  • Michael... Bingo's... 2011/05/30 11:38:29
    MichaelRigby
    +1
    ssshhhh your not suppose to tell, the whole point is to keep people divided. You might start a revolution. lol
  • Bry(Wolfy) Michael... 2011/05/30 11:40:40
    Bry(Wolfy)
    lol...well that would just be another war that Obama can say "oh you must fight to protect what is perious" or some b.s. like that
  • Bingo's... Michael... 2011/05/30 12:22:57
    Bingo's Faddah
    +1
    Why can't the Americans see that when it's so obvious to us "foreigners"?
  • Getting... Bingo's... 2011/05/30 12:50:51
    GettingBarried
    +2
    I'd love to hear what you "foreigners" find so obvious that Americans can't see. Please elaborate.
  • Bingo's... Getting... 2011/05/30 12:56:15
    Bingo's Faddah
    +2
    You don't have a two (or more) party system. The most obvious proof is your corporate bailout. Republicans draw up a plan and Democrats give out the money. Bipartisanship? No. Partners in crime?
  • Getting... Bingo's... 2011/05/30 13:02:51
  • Bingo's... Getting... 2011/05/30 13:33:02
    Bingo's Faddah
    +1
    Now maybe you see why we're happy we stayed in Africa. We have no lawyers or politicians here.
  • Grabitz Bingo's... 2011/05/30 13:11:03
    Grabitz
    +1
    Lol i was going to tell you to get your monkey ass nose out of our business but you got it right they are partners .
  • Bingo's... Grabitz 2011/05/30 13:36:32
    Bingo's Faddah
    +1
    But you see, being right in your opinion has nothing to do with it, don't you? The planet has become a small and dangerous place, and in no small part due to your country's policies. What any country does is everybody's business. The rest of the world sees no difference between your political parties as your policies do not change with administrations. One would have thought Obama would have ended Bush's war. Surprise!
  • R. Bingo's... 2011/05/30 13:04:21
    R.
    The question is why did dimocrats ( Johnson ) screw it up in the first place. Is this your
    picture or that of a relative ?
  • Bingo's... R. 2011/05/30 13:39:45
    Bingo's Faddah
    Social security was screwed up long before Johnson. What Johnson DID do is create Medicare as a national slush fund. Isn't id odd that the only self sustaining and profitable government program was never meant to be one?
    Why insult me? Is that how you want to be treated?
  • R. Bingo's... 2011/05/30 14:27:05
    R.
    +1
    I like to have a visual of who I'm talking to. Please do not take it personally. You are
    incorrect It was LBJ that rammed through a resolution that would allow "borrowing" from
    the social security fund in times of emergency.What they did not pass was something to
    narrowly define " time of emergency". It also became a source of funding for
    his "secret" Vietnam war. Many other programs are used to fund unintended purposes
    but Johnson was the one who opened the can of worms. Clinton took the art to a
    whole new level by raiding social security and the highway trust fund to enhance his
    legacy ( clear throat , cough , roll eyes) as leaving office with a surplus. Only one
    thing to add to the Clinton legacy...Republican congress.
  • Michael... R. 2011/05/30 15:16:13
    MichaelRigby
    You make a deliberate, obvious racist slur then ask the man not to take it personally? Thats a picture of one of the Great Apes from the family Hominidae of which you are also a close relative. Mentally a lot closer I'd say.
  • R. Michael... 2011/05/30 23:04:09
    R.
    Your belief system may allow you to think that we are kin , and YOU may be.
    Your avatar shows the same color hair as the Great Ape and based on your hair trigger racist card , you are wayyyyyy closer than I. Look at his avatar and then make
    the jump. It is not that far. And NEVER ASSume.
  • Michael... R. 2011/05/31 06:49:17
    MichaelRigby
    Oh I understand now, you have omnipotent beings on your side. lol. Now it makes sense. Running short on dopamine inhibitors, right. Your excused.
  • R. Michael... 2011/05/31 11:54:24
    R.
    Only one response to that one Kong ...Whatever.
  • Bingo's... Michael... 2011/05/30 23:10:02
    Bingo's Faddah
    +1
    Relax, you know how most Americans are. How do they act when they visit the UK?
  • Michael... Bingo's... 2011/05/31 07:02:13 (edited)
    MichaelRigby
    +1
    The US government believes its own propaganda and the rest of the world owes it something, apparently.

government believes propaganda rest world owes the world according to americans
  • Bingo's... Michael... 2011/05/31 10:57:08
    Bingo's Faddah
    +1
    Ah, so you noticed! What bothers me is that Americans with that attitude, and that's most of them, refuse to consider how that makes others feel. Try telling them that they owe their existence to France! I copied your picture for future use.
  • Michael... Bingo's... 2011/05/31 11:23:04
    MichaelRigby
    +1
    Mentioning France in the war of independance is probably a sore topic, you wont find humility in the American dictionary. Your obviously a wise man. Respect.
  • Bingo's... Michael... 2011/05/31 12:26:59
    Bingo's Faddah
    +1
    Thanks. I used your map already.
  • Bingo's... R. 2011/05/30 23:12:53 (edited)
    Bingo's Faddah
    +1
    Johnson did that after he found he could raid Medicare. Medicare was instituted just to test the waters, I doubt they had any idea it would be so profitable. LBJ was the first one to really screw your country up. He used the civil rights movement as a smokescreen. A very smart man who could have been a hero if he were honest.
    Go with the gorilla. We've lived near them for decades and they're far better neighbors than any group of humans. Far better.
  • R. Bingo's... 2011/05/31 00:34:12
    R.
    +1
    Nonetheless , it was he that opened the floodgates. Forget him being a hero
    ( his handling of vietnam made that impossible ) but if he were honest he could
    have been considered as a smart man. As for the neighbor thing , I have no doubt
    that on the whole, they probably are better .

2014/12/19 06:30:02