Why Does President Obama Want to Bring America to Her Knees? What is the Purpose of His Agenda to Bankrupt This Country?

Not Einstein 2009/11/01 00:26:34
This is exactly why.....
Obama is ruining our country because.....
Alright, all you folks who believe President Obama is ruining this country, are asked to give me the reasons. Why? Why would a president of the world's greatest super power and most wonderful republic, ever, want to take her down?

You whine incessantly that his agenda is to ruin this country, but I've never heard even an incoherent reason behind this. Start talking. I don't want to hear what your perceptions are of WHAT he is doing, I want to know WHY you think he's doing it.

And just to make it a little more interesting, I don't want to hear about your "feelings" or what you've been told by others. I want to know your specific reasons as to his purpose. Facts are not optional.

• FindingHeartInThisCrazy World 2009/11/01 01:16:22
    This is exactly why.....
    FindingHeartInThisCrazy World
    +18
    to actually believe that Our President Obama wishes to destroy this Country says more about the person believing these theories than it does about Our President...and what it says is not flattering...

• Callista Israelite 2009/11/01 23:28:41
    Callista
    +1
    You're just showing your lack of intellectualism.
  • JTron Israelite 2009/11/01 18:11:40
    JTron
    +1
    Great conspiracy theory - that's how you operate. Don't get confused with facts, Just stick to your belief system. Selectively filter information that supports your theory while rejecting anything contrary. That's what the last administration did and that is largely why we find ourselves in such a horrific mess.
  • Israelite JTron 2009/11/01 22:54:40
    Israelite
    [Great conspiracy theory ] thanks . if it wasn't for the liberals / democrats these things would never have happened. bush was bombarded every day for 8 years that's enough for even the strongest man to half step and he was not all that strong to begin with .why do you think we now have obummer ? 1 reason ,he is a token and any opposition will be destroyed as racist . he will destroy America as we know it and half the population will help him because they have been trained to cower to the black man. because its politically correct.
  • JTron Israelite 2009/11/02 05:17:31
    JTron
    You seem pretty stressed about Obama's race. This destroy America theory is getting pretty old. Seems that that's all you righties can say about Obama.
  • PetrifiedElephantPoop 2009/11/01 02:20:53
    This is exactly why.....
    PetrifiedElephantPoop
    +3
    So the South can rise again??
  • NathanB... Petrifi... 2009/11/01 04:05:55
    NathanBedford55
    What does that have to do with this question? The South rise to what? What happened almost 150 years ago, could never happen again. For reasons I can't mention here, it's totally not plausible.
  • Petrifi... NathanB... 2009/11/01 17:25:33
    PetrifiedElephantPoop
    It's a non sequitur...It's supposed to be not plausible....It's a joke
  • NathanB... Petrifi... 2009/11/01 19:49:41
    NathanBedford55
    +1
    Oh...sorry....it was late, and I must have over reacted. :)
  • Petrifi... NathanB... 2009/11/01 19:51:30
    PetrifiedElephantPoop
    Sleep debt can do strange things
  • NathanB... Petrifi... 2009/11/01 20:16:29
  • The Mother ∞ God Loves You 2009/11/01 02:14:29
    The Mother  ∞ God Loves You
    +2
    first you ask for an opinion, you want to know "why" he's doing what he's doing... then you say you dont want "feelings" but facts... .. how can anyone give "facts" on a mans intention unless they are that man themselves?

so, what is it you really want? .. someone to argue with?
  • Not Ein... The Mot... 2009/11/01 19:04:28
    Not Einstein
    Everyone on the right claims to "know" the president's "intentions." I'd like to know why is he doing the terrible things they claim. What is his payback? The fear-mongering RWNJs on TV and radio espouse his evil intents, yet never give a reason for it. So here is my question in clear terms that hopefully you can understand: What is President Obama's payoff for ruining this country?
  • The Mot... Not Ein... 2009/11/01 19:20:39
    The Mother  ∞ God Loves You
    my point.. claiming his intent can not be presented as "facts" but would be "feelings".. yet you ask to have facts not feelings..

"what is his payback?"" .. i personally FEEL you answered that in the question...
  • Not Ein... The Mot... 2009/11/01 19:33:08
    Not Einstein
    I personally "feel" that you are unable to answer this question, therefore you use the tactic so well known to those on the right, using a non-answer as an answer and putting the onus on the framer of the question. personally feel answer tactic non-answer answer onus framer
  • The Mot... Not Ein... 2009/11/01 19:36:12
    The Mother  ∞ God Loves You
    ask the question in the right way and i will answer it :D .. ask me what i FEEL and not based on FACT .. and i will answer... but as you've asked the question you've said "And just to make it a little more interesting, I don't want to hear about your "feelings" or what you've been told by others. I want to know your specific reasons as to his purpose. Facts are not optional. " .. and as i've stated... to know a man's intent you must be that man .. so no one can answer your question "correctly" ...
  • The Mot... The Mot... 2009/11/01 19:40:28
    The Mother  ∞ God Loves You
    well.. except the man himself LOL
  • The Mot... Not Ein... 2009/11/01 19:39:12
    The Mother  ∞ God Loves You
    fyi.. i'm a registered democrat.. on one of those political tests i've ranked liberal... so your logic of me being "on the right" is not correct :D

although i will admit, after meeting several self proclaimed liberals on this site, i choose to be friends with those on the right... i like their answers better :D
  • Teleos ... Not Ein... 2009/11/09 07:14:29
    Teleos cum Causa
    i think there is none
    what would make him a good president
  • -sasman- 2009/11/01 01:53:56
    This is exactly why.....
    -sasman-
    +6
    Without the dogged opposition it would be damn near impossible to right the wrongs created by unfettered greed and power brokering.

I am just guessing here, but the only ones who want failure are the ones who, "Want Obama to Fail."
  • Fannie 2009/11/01 01:31:53 (edited)
    This is exactly why.....
    Fannie
    He's made no secret of it, why don't you watch him do it like the rest of us are.
  • Not Ein... Fannie 2009/11/01 01:38:55
    Not Einstein
    +5
    Excellent non-answer. Why did you even bother to show up?
  • Fannie Not Ein... 2009/11/01 01:40:31
    Fannie
    Come on Hippy Halloween to you.
  • Diane Not Ein... 2009/11/01 04:49:54
    Diane
    +4
    They can't give specifics. They just regurgitate sound bytes spewed by right wing commentators. They complain about what they think Obama will do in the future.
  • jams 2009/11/01 01:29:01
    This is exactly why.....
    jams
    +4
    Globalisation has allowed the US to suck up the savings of the rest of the world and consume more than it produced.

The current financial crisis may represent a radical realignment of the global economy, with a relative decline of the US and the rise of China and other countries in the developing world.

As unlikely as it may seem to you that this 'relative decline' means the end of America as we know it, to a market fundamentalist it looks more like 'bringing America to its knees'.

http://www.criticaltimes.com....
  • Not Ein... jams 2009/11/01 01:39:41
    Not Einstein
    +2
    Thank you, jams.
  • Scalded Eagle 2009/11/01 01:27:13
    This is exactly why.....
    Scalded Eagle
    +2
    20 years of hate worship.........
  • veda 2009/11/01 01:26:14
    This is exactly why.....
    FindingHeartInThisCrazy World
    +18
  • jams Finding... 2009/11/01 02:09:34
    jams
    +7
    That's true.
  • StarrGa... Finding... 2009/11/01 04:07:08
    StarrGazerr
    +10
    You got it!! That's the whole point. To even consider that the President wants anything other than to lead this nation back to the prosperity and respect it once had is a sure sign of an inability to process thought rationally. I can understand and even respect someone who says (without the insults) that they don't believe what the President does WILL help, though I may disagree with that conclusion, but to believe that what the President does is not INTENDED to help is absurd. Even our truly criminal past Presidents, Nixon and george w., at least THOUGHT that what they were doing were in the best interests of the nation. President Obama has shown since before day one of his administration a deep and abiding love and respect for this nation and the values on which it was founded, and whether he continues to be effective or not, there is no remotely rational cause to question his intentions.
    love respect nation values founded continues effective remotely rational intentions
  • Finding... StarrGa... 2009/11/01 05:01:38
    FindingHeartInThisCrazy World
    +9
    I would say they are unwilling to process thought rationally because they have invested themselves in this desire to pick a fight..they WANT to believe that the President is destroying the Constitution so they can justify the Revolutionary War Re-enactment they are just itching to be involved in...maybe they can join a gym instead so they can unload their testosterone onto the basketball court...

I want to add 2 things also:

One...they are embarrassed of Bush W. in comparrison to Obama's competence so they are trying to convince themselves that Obama did all the things to the COuntry that Bush really did..too bad they got too far ahead of it...they started saying these things BEFORE the inauguration!! IDIOTS!! I do not agree with the Pres. on everything...I will never agree with everything anyone does...

Two: Beware- this is radical- The Constitiution was written by Old White Men for Old White Men at a time when things were much more simple...this country is a different country than it was 200+ years ago...many things have changed..So, I am not making the Constititution my Bible- Sorry- I am a Woman and that document was not written with us in mind nor African Americans...we could not vote...we were not allowed to the meetings...this is a Patriarchal Society and founded ...

I want to add 2 things also:

Two: Beware- this is radical- The Constitiution was written by Old White Men for Old White Men at a time when things were much more simple...this country is a different country than it was 200+ years ago...many things have changed..So, I am not making the Constititution my Bible- Sorry- I am a Woman and that document was not written with us in mind nor African Americans...we could not vote...we were not allowed to the meetings...this is a Patriarchal Society and founded by Patriarchs..That is changing...has been changing...so to cling to that document to the letter may not be what is best and most appropriate...and I will never speak with the Founding Fathers but I am willing to bet that were they to be in these times. they may agree that things have changed to a point where some of the document is not completely relevant...
  • Lloyd Christmas 2009/11/01 01:15:04
    This is exactly why.....
    Lloyd Christmas
    +10
    "Cuz my grandfather is turning over in his grave now that we got a black guy in the White House! What's next? Some Mexican????"

Just a guess. I have no idea. I suspect lack of education and inherent stupidity. Maybe even inbreeding.
  • Captain Sticky 2009/11/01 01:11:36
    This is exactly why.....
    Captain Sticky
    He's merely following orders. The question is, from whom?
  • looneysinger 2009/11/01 01:05:56
    This is exactly why.....
    looneysinger
    +1
    he wants to be dictator and bring all americans to bow before him and big butt michelle! the hell if i will bow before that idiot and his big butt wife!
  • Zuggi looneys... 2009/11/01 01:19:41
  • artist1... looneys... 2009/11/01 03:54:43
    artist1963-Progressive Patriot for Change
    +4
    No American has ever had to "bow before the POTUS" and never will so cool off dear as you're proving your user name to be a perfect description of yourself. american bow potus cool dear proving user description
  • looneys... artist1... 2009/11/02 19:27:14
    looneysinger
    oh this is a nice picture of you!
  • artist1... looneys... 2009/11/03 01:10:37
    Paranoid much? LOL!!
  • looneys... artist1... 2009/11/05 22:05:52
    looneysinger
    no! you must be!
  • Callista looneys... 2009/11/01 13:35:51
    Callista
    +3
    No, we got rid of the little dictator "W".

2014/08/31 08:42:57