Why does our President Procrastinate so much?

atomikmom 2010/07/20 02:42:24
Related Topics: President
Lies,Stealing,and Betraying, the very exact people who voted for him and supported him.
When you think you can trust the very person who leads your country, they let you down big time...
Because he can't make up his mind, let alone be honest with Americans.That's not right!!!!

• Bob Pooba 2010/07/20 03:07:21
    When you think you can trust the very person who leads your country, they let...
    Bob Pooba
    +1
    He Procrastinates because he has no idea what to do, or how to get it done when he does come up with something.
  • atomikmom Bob Pooba 2010/07/20 03:12:42
    atomikmom
    +1
    There is such thing as asking your advisers isn't there? Maybe he is to proud or vain, or afraid of what might be told to him. Either way, each leader has advisers that they should go to. Not go blindly into nothingness and mess up the whole show.
  • Bob Pooba atomikmom 2010/07/20 03:40:05 (edited)
    Bob Pooba
    +1
    I just don't have much confidence in him any which way around.. I mean, I didn't want him and I didn't vote for him but I just thi\ought I wouldn't like his polices and stuff like that . I had no idea he would be such a lame duck, and beyond that the decisions he have made has been mostly bad.
  • atomikmom Bob Pooba 2010/07/20 03:47:19
    atomikmom
    I voted for him, sad to say!! and now i am kicking myself his the but. I am so sorry!! truly i am.
  • atomikmom 2010/07/20 02:44:29
    atomikmom
    What's this world coming to when you can't even turn your back for one solid minute, and live life the way it should be lived? In peace. HUH?

2014/09/21 00:04:42