Why does Obama overwhelmingly get the Jewish vote?

Drue-AFCL 2012/09/24 18:01:38
Related Topics: Obama, Jewish, Vote

• Reichstolz 2012/09/24 18:08:34
    Because. . . . . .
    Reichstolz
    +7
    Jews are just as stupid as the blacks when it comes to voting for those who don't have their interests in mind.

• Buoyant Leadraft 2012/09/25 17:23:05
    Because. . . . . .
    Buoyant Leadraft
    ...they believe in social justice and equality.
  • lyle 2012/09/25 05:59:51
    Beats me?
    lyle
    +1
    I don't get how he gets anyones vote
  • ✞Knight of Honor 2012/09/25 01:13:55 (edited)
    Beats me?
    ✞Knight of Honor
    +1
    Obama is so dedicated to opposing Israel and Jewish beliefs that Jews should be completely against him.
  • Buoyant... ✞Knight... 2012/09/25 17:30:22 (edited)
    Buoyant Leadraft
    American Jews aren't against him. American Jews hate Zionism. The Republican party is riddled with Neo-Con Zionist trolls, Like Eric Cantor. Total snake. You on the conservative side are all chumps and suckers being taken for a ride. Obama knows Zionist manipulation when he sees it. America does not want another war. See how religion screws up the republican party? All you second coming clowns just can't wait for Jesus to return! so we will have to blow up the dome on the rock and start WW3 to bring back the temple mount so the end times can be fulfilled.
  • ✞Knight... Buoyant... 2012/09/26 00:39:53
    ✞Knight of Honor
    "American Jews aren't."
    -Aren't what? Represented?

Every single Obama policy is hostile to Judiasm and its beliefs.
  • Buoyant... ✞Knight... 2012/09/26 01:06:36 (edited)
    Buoyant Leadraft
    I'm Jewish... That's how i feel and that's how most Jews who vote for Obama feel.
    That's why "MOST" Jews in the US vote for Obama. Can you really find it appealing that the billionaire Zionist troll of trolls just loves the republican party so much that he would try to buy off America? He picked the right side! Republicans have been selling out America for years. The signal it sends to me is toxic! Sheldon Adelson? The man should be arrested as an enemy of the state. How utterly revolting..... How totally UN-American! Trying to buy an election.
  • ✞Knight... Buoyant... 2012/09/26 01:42:18
    ✞Knight of Honor
    Well sir, if you're Jewish, I am very confused as to how you support Obama.

Unless you completely disagree with everything your religion teaches and believes, Obama's policies are detremental to you and your religion.

These 3 contradictions seem obvious to me.

I. Israel- Obama has used every possible opportunity to oppose and counter Israel and its political interests. Obama has changed Israel from one of our closest allies into an opponent.

In Jewish tradition, it is taught that Adam built the Holy Alter to Yahweh in Jerusalem and Yahweh made the holy land Adam's. After the great flood, Noah rebuilt this Alter further establishing Yahweh's gift of the land to the Jewish people. Throughout the Torah, Israel is consistently described as the Holy land (669 times), as Yahweh gave it to them.

After all of the hardships of the Jewish people, you think the Holy land should just be abandoned?

II. Abortion- Obama has legalized abortion for "any circumstance," in "any period of pregnancy" which your tax dollars will pay for under Obamacare.

The Talmud has 3 passages that indirectly state Abortion is wrong.

1. The Talmud defines a human being as being 40 days developed in the womb. This means that the "fetus" is truly a baby. As a human being, his intentional death is murder (forbidden b...

1. The Talmud defines a human being as being 40 days developed in the womb. This means that the "fetus" is truly a baby. As a human being, his intentional death is murder (forbidden by the 10 Commandments).

2. The Talmud states that an unborn calf is still a full cow. Logically, an unborn human is still a human, which makes abortion murder.

3. Another passage explains when a mother converts to Judaism, her unborn child is also Jewish. By Talmud definition, the aborted baby of a Jewish women is a murdered Jew.

III. Homosexuality- Obama has integrated open homosexuality into the military, made it impossible for Jewish and Christian chaplains to refuse homosexual marriage requests, and is now advocating "same sex marriage."

Leviticus (from the Torah) notes that homosexuality is an abomination and is so evil that people who have homosexual intercourse must be killed (the only other crime that great according to Leviticus is Adultery).

If you oppose all of these core beliefs in Judaism and you consider yourself a Jew; what the hell do you define Judaism as?
  • Buoyant... ✞Knight... 2012/09/26 02:01:31 (edited)
    Buoyant Leadraft
    I'm an Atheist Jew... Ah, the Talmud... and its ugly words!

You know, us EVIL Jews should be glad no GENTILE will ever know what is said in the book of JEWISH LAW

UPDATE: ✞Knight of Honör Has blocked me because he is a coward and cannot defend his argument. He is also a "Conservative"... of course. He has been exposed as a Zionist turd. Apparently, you can't be of Jewish decent and an Atheist and a "REAL" Jew at the same time.
  • ✞Knight... Buoyant... 2012/09/26 02:10:17 (edited)
    ✞Knight of Honor
    "I'm an Atheist Jew"
    -That's a contradiction by definiton.

"Ah, the Talmud... and its ugly words!"
    -I should have known you were just an Atheist trolling me.
  • Radlad 2012/09/25 01:00:57
    Because. . . . . .
    Radlad
    +1
    Because most are liberals and liberalism trumps all. Michael Savage wrote a book about it. "Liberalism, is a mental disorder"......

There is also they think just like the drones. No matter how bad and how much damage obama does. It's better than having a republican...........
  • Just me ♥ 2012/09/25 00:49:44
    Beats me?
    Just me ♥
    +1
    I have NO clue. My husband is Jewish/Mexican and I know that neither he nor his family will be voting for BO.
  • voice_matters 2012/09/25 00:45:54
    Because. . . . . .
    voice_matters
    +1
    They always vote for the D
  • sean 2012/09/25 00:18:09
    Because. . . . . .
    sean
    +1
    its only the israeli government that has a problem with obama..weather you know it or not..iran is last on the jewish voters list in america..while its first on you wanabe zionists list..jewish voters put the economy first..
  • Billyk75 2012/09/24 23:02:49
    Because. . . . . .
    Billyk75
    +1
    Maybe those jewish voters are masochists.
  • rose 2012/09/24 22:26:36
    Because. . . . . .
    rose
    +1
    People vote for who best represents their views.. That's why Jewish people vote Democrat
  • Kaleokualoha 2012/09/24 22:15:32
    Because. . . . . .
    Kaleokualoha
    There is no doubt that Jews vote Democratic at a higher rate than the average American (see http://www.jewishvirtuallibra... ).
  • johnnyg 2012/09/24 21:18:13
    Beats me?
    johnnyg
    +1
    I thought Jews didn't like Arabs.
  • my2cents 2012/09/24 19:58:06
    Because. . . . . .
    my2cents
    +1
    'Cause Jews aren't RWNJs.
  • YouSirName 2012/09/24 19:41:36
    Because. . . . . .
    YouSirName
    +4
    The Jewish community believes strongly in education. The educated voter doesn't believe RWNJ lies.
  • boredcolliedogBringMarianne... 2012/09/24 19:37:05
    Beats me?
    boredcolliedogBringMarianneBack!
    +1
    I asked a previous employer this question a long time ago. She is Israeli and she told me why, but for the life of me I can't remember what she said. I just remember her telling me she thought it an incredibly flawed way of thinking. She is also obviously a conservative.
  • ManBearPig 2012/09/24 19:31:57
    Beats me?
    ManBearPig
    +1
    he wont be anytime soon if he is ignoring anything that Israel is trying to communicate him with... A lot of Jewish Americans know about the steadily declining relationship between our gov't and Israel's so they know if they keep voting for this POS Israel will be left as a footnote in the records of history
  • TombstoneJim 2012/09/24 19:31:26
    Beats me?
    TombstoneJim
    +1
    Beats me. I have never understood that part, nor the beleaguered racial minorities, it made sense during the 60’s I suppose, but since the late 70’s since - my goodness can’t you see when you’re being used?
  • beachbum 2012/09/24 19:23:37
    Beats me?
    beachbum
    +1
    I don't know. They Jewish people I know are all really smart, caring people.......but I never discussed politics with any of them.
  • Kronan_1 2012/09/24 19:04:45
    Because. . . . . .
    Kronan_1
    +2
    I think it's that The jewish people are close nit to each other and are too busy working and having a life to watch tv or listen to the radio and are really out of touch with politics.

Just my opinion.
  • Tennessee3501 2012/09/24 18:57:08 (edited)
    Because. . . . . .
    Tennessee3501
    +2
    He tells them that he was born in Israel, but has to keep it a secret in order to be eligible to be President of the United States. LOL !
  • Diana 2012/09/24 18:49:09
    Because. . . . . .
    Diana
    +2
    He's a con artist.
  • Striker 2012/09/24 18:33:39
    Beats me?
    Striker
    +3
    I do wonder whether Obama really gets the Jewish vote. I strongly suspect that they'll support anyone who keeps donating to their war causes, and note that Obama hasn't stopped that as yet.
  • Rustie 2012/09/24 18:32:01
    Because. . . . . .
    Rustie
    +2
    He DID, because he lied to them.
    He WON'T because of his obvious disdain for Israel.
  • Rusty Shackleford 2012/09/24 18:29:36
    Beats me?
    Rusty Shackleford
    +4
    A Jew voting for "The 0bama" is like a chicken voting for Col. Sanders.
  • TuringsChild 2012/09/24 18:26:51
    Because. . . . . .
    TuringsChild
    +1
    Maybe he IS the Antichrist...?
  • Red 2012/09/24 18:15:32
  • Dagon 2012/09/24 18:14:18
  • Zuggi 2012/09/24 18:08:55
    Because. . . . . .
    Zuggi
    +4
    Jews are overwhelmingly a liberal group.
  • Zachary... Zuggi 2012/09/24 18:38:43
    Zachary Smith
    +1
    Did you read some of these answers? Holy cow ....
  • Zuggi Zachary... 2012/09/24 18:43:50
  • irish 2012/09/24 18:08:51
    Because. . . . . .
    irish
    +3
    "There is very little Mr. Romney and (vice presidential candidate Paul) Ryan offer in their agenda -- from the economy to health care to foreign policy -- that a majority of Jewish Americans are comfortable with," said Robert Wexler, a former Florida congressman who is serving as a surrogate to the Jewish community for Obama. "Conversely, Jewish Americans are comfortable with President Obama and his agenda."
  • Reichstolz 2012/09/24 18:08:34
    Because. . . . . .
    Reichstolz
    +7
  • maquignon 2012/09/24 18:08:27
    Beats me?
    maquignon
    +7
    Beats the hell out of me! But I don't know why he gets ANY votes. He has destroyed the economy. His foreign policy has gotten us nothing but scorn and derision and hatred. He insults our allies. He has nothing but derision for our flag, our national anthem, our motto, our pledge of allegiance, our Constitution, our laws and us. He lies almost every time he opens his mouth. He believes in "collective" EVERYTHING, including collective salvation!!! He berates individuality. He thinks that the government should control EVERYTHING. Why does ANYONE vote for him????
  • The Elitist Libtard SodaJerk 2012/09/24 18:05:44
    Beats me?
    The Elitist Libtard SodaJerk
    +5
    Especially when you consider that Netinyahu isn't necessarily a fan.
  • irish The Eli... 2012/09/24 18:09:38
    irish
    +2
    who cares about yahoo?

2014/04/19 17:13:21