Why does Obama continue to insult republicans

Hotcho 2011/05/14 04:30:41

President Obama continued his assault on Republicans at a speech he gave in Arizona recently By saying the following

“But even though we’ve answered these concerns, I gotta say I suspect
there are still going to be some who are trying to move the goal posts
on us one more time,” he said. “Maybe they’ll need a moat. Maybe they’ll
want alligators in the moat.”

Arizona Republican Sens. John McCain and Jon Kyl issued a joint
statement on Obama’s visit to El Paso, saying that when he was in the
Senate, Obama “worked to undermine the reform that he now seems to be
advocating during election season.”

Do you understand the tactics of this man yet..Marginalize the opponent and keep him on the defensive..Never let up and continue to trash talk them..Very Alinskyite

Read More: http://oneoldvet.com/?p=28576

• garyt212 2011/05/14 05:47:03
    Obama actually believes the American people are stupid
    garyt212
    +8
    He's an idiot and thinks We Americans are idiots...he might be right if he gets elected again!

• chou chou 2011/07/14 11:17:30
    Obama is a Socialist and a Communist
    chou chou
    +1
    obama wants to implode our country and bring with it destruction and turn us into a third world country. He should wipe that "hope and change" smile off his face, because faiure is an option in obama's DNA.
    country wipe hope change smile faiure option obamas dna
  • patriot 2011/05/30 18:50:08
    Obama follows Alinsky's tactics to a T
    patriot
    +2
    I have run out of descriptive language for whst's his face.
  • chou chou patriot 2011/07/14 11:21:49
    chou chou
    +1
    Agreed. In addition, obama surrounds himself with low life Ayers, the terrorist, and Wright, hate-America perish, and obama adores low life Alinsky. Is this the kind of man who should be POTUS? I did not and will not vote for the community organizer!
  • chou chou patriot 2011/07/15 10:44:26
    chou chou
    +1
    patrot,
    "what's his face" is a good start. I am with you about this darn "alien in the WH".
  • yourmomchoselife 2011/05/30 16:20:54
    Obama follows Alinsky's tactics to a T
    yourmomchoselife
    +1
    It's what liberal do. They try to smear & silence those who disagree with them.
  • jeane 2011/05/16 04:34:38 (edited)
    jeane
    +2
    I believe that Obama sees himself and other like him as the elite and we are the ignorant masses who need to be told what to do by the more "Intelligent and enlightened".
  • chou chou jeane 2011/07/14 11:23:08
    chou chou
    +1
    Hi Jean,
    GREAT comment and spot on---took the words that I want to say, and you said it even better. BRAVA!
    +1
    AND ...
    no class
  • The_Anti_Obama 2011/05/14 16:21:18 (edited)
    The_Anti_Obama
    +4
    He can't help it - he's a small and petty man with no class.
    petty class worst president ever sickle
  • chou chou The_Ant... 2011/07/15 10:45:59
    chou chou
    You are right to point out that obama is the worst president ever! He must be sent packing out of the WH the sooner the better.
  • big bobber 2011/05/14 15:33:33
    big bobber
    +5
    he insults any one and every one that disagrees with his radical marxist agendas...he is a rude crude dude....hopefully we can get rid of him and all the radical marxist dems next election or god save our country
  • Drue-AFCL 2011/05/14 14:40:40
    Drue-AFCL
    +2
    Maybe not stupid, but are easily dooped and why shouldn't he? Isn't that how he made it where he is today?
  • USAISME 2011/05/14 14:33:38
  • Mark P. 2011/05/14 12:10:08
    Mark P.
    +4
    Because that is easier than actually telling the truth. He has made a big mess out of everything he gets near. Has lied about everything he claims to have accomplished. He is a dick.
  • Kathy 2011/05/14 12:02:59
    Kathy
    +5
    Insult republicans?? More like insult every single US taxpayer and US citizen. His mocking of citizens in his border speech was the last straw for me. Screw him. He should go and be the president of Mexico since he cares more about them than us. I guess he forgets who pays his stinking salary. I hope his security teams feel the same way and start looking the other way - I sure wouldn't put my life on the line for this traitor.
  • HearMe~AFCL 2011/05/14 11:05:05
    HearMe~AFCL
    +5
    He could care less who he insults!
  • chou chou HearMe~... 2011/07/15 11:08:42
    chou chou
    Agreed, coming from someone who was named by the NYtimes "the smartest giuy in the room" or at least he thinks so.
  • Obama is a Socialist and a Communist
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
  • George 2011/05/14 10:13:05
    George
  • Edward 2011/05/14 09:28:54
    Edward
    +7
    the republicans are a threat to him and he is fully aware of it ,a comedian he is not. republicans threat fully aware comedian obama socialist monkey republicans threat fully aware comedian obama socialist monkey republicans threat fully aware comedian obama socialist monkey
  • AL 2011/05/14 09:00:11
    Obama is a Socialist and a Communist
    AL
    +3
    Because O bama knows- if he had to debate on the real issues- the loser wouldn't have a chance in hell of winning the next election! All anyone really has to do is look at he's past failures to know that!
  • Tpem 2011/05/14 08:30:32
    Tpem
    +4
    Because he knows he can't win a debate with them and that's all he's got.
  • AL Tpem 2011/05/14 09:01:23
    AL
    +4
    Bing go!
  • All of the above
    Яᴇv☠Doɴɴγ☠Dooᴍ☠Aɢɴosᴛɪc
    +3
    He likes it
  • angelbaby 2011/05/14 07:28:41
    angelbaby
    +5
    How else can a snake oil salesman boost his product/self.... Lie baby Lie!!!
  • Dagon 2011/05/14 06:18:50
  • johnc 2011/05/14 06:09:28
    johnc
    +5
    Ugly girls always amplify the imperfections of other girls, hoping it makes them look better.
    Only way he has to make his ugly self look better, well, he does use the race card a lot, so much in fact it is refered to as the joker.
  • Gracie ~Gun Totin' Gracie~ 2011/05/14 05:49:59
    Gracie ~Gun Totin' Gracie~
    +7
    Because that is all he knows how to talk about it. He is an idiot!
  • garyt212 2011/05/14 05:47:03
    garyt212
    +8
  • por cambio garyt212 2011/05/14 12:04:07 (edited)
    por cambio
    lol this whole section and all obama bashing sections are funny. because i constantly see a word being used and that word is-idiot. lol that's funny because if you actually take a look at his educational background; obama is no dummy; he actually has quite an extensively brilliant educational background. If you are to make a remark like " He's an idiot and thinks We Americans are idiots...he might be right if he gets elected again", it makes the american public look like idiots. I'm sure he could out-do any person in this discussion without any problem on an intelectual level. i wish there was an undecided vote marking but there wasn't so i had to choose a doosey of a comment to retort with. I personally do not care for obama; he's not the worst president i've seen in my years but he surely isn't the best. Hell i didn't care for george w. and his war-mongering ways, i didn't like jimmy carter( except for his lenience on weed), i didn't care too much for regean. two presidents over the years were alright in my book tho. These 2 were back to back-George sr (who was a brilliant man despite some of his views and my own not seeing eye to eye) and Clinton. Clinton f..ed up bad once tho. But he made up for it with being so damned cool (i mean come on who else gets busted for getting ...
    lol this whole section and all obama bashing sections are funny. because i constantly see a word being used and that word is-idiot. lol that's funny because if you actually take a look at his educational background; obama is no dummy; he actually has quite an extensively brilliant educational background. If you are to make a remark like " He's an idiot and thinks We Americans are idiots...he might be right if he gets elected again", it makes the american public look like idiots. I'm sure he could out-do any person in this discussion without any problem on an intelectual level. i wish there was an undecided vote marking but there wasn't so i had to choose a doosey of a comment to retort with. I personally do not care for obama; he's not the worst president i've seen in my years but he surely isn't the best. Hell i didn't care for george w. and his war-mongering ways, i didn't like jimmy carter( except for his lenience on weed), i didn't care too much for regean. two presidents over the years were alright in my book tho. These 2 were back to back-George sr (who was a brilliant man despite some of his views and my own not seeing eye to eye) and Clinton. Clinton f..ed up bad once tho. But he made up for it with being so damned cool (i mean come on who else gets busted for getting a blow job from a secretary in the oval office and smoking weed and still destroys his popularity polls in a good way; the dude was a P.I.M.P) sure obama is not a great president,but he isn't the anti-christ trying to set us all a flame. I mean the people running against him are pulling up garbage about a birth certificate to use as propganda for their side. hey both sides are hurting on quality not just the left.
  • USAISME por cambio 2011/05/14 14:44:36 (edited)
    USAISME
    +2
    Sorry, but after what the bastard said about the border in his recent speech....... Let's face it. He outright lied and made a joke out of it. Like we didn't know better....... The man is a f*cking moron. He offended every American, the law enforcement that has to battle the border crime and all military people past and present that fought to protect and conserve this nation. This man named Obama is a f*cking moron, an outright f*cking idiot and an arrogant douchebag that needs to be thrown out of office ASAP. I respect your right to your opinion and am glad you don't like this guy. His last stunt just made me furious.. My opinion is that he is one of the greatest idiots of all time. I will also add that anyone who can surround himself with an administration which contains many obviously embarassing people and acts like his administration is on a grand course has to be an idiot.
  • por cambio USAISME 2011/05/14 14:52:46 (edited)
    por cambio
    ya that idiot thing again. regardless of what you think about his policies or any type of speeches he has done, the man is surely no idiot. if you were in a debate with that man, he would rip to shreds with ease. now bad policies surrounding yourself around possibly the wrong crowd , hey like i said earlier every president i have ever seen has done such f...ups. It just seems he has been taking a beating more than the rest before him. He's just not as good as the rest at covering his f..ups up i guess. usually in the past you didn't see their f..ups until after they leave office.

BTW none of this will matter soon enough when the dollar tanks. and it will regardless of who is in charge. and if someone comes in office and begins making the amount of cuts actually needed to beat that deficit; lol talk about revolution; man people will be preped and ready for war.
  • Hotcho por cambio 2011/05/14 15:10:48
    Hotcho
    +2
    the man is surely no idiot.
    This much..I agree with, he knows exactly what he is doing..if you remember your basic Alinsky..never underestimate him, or else we will surely fail

http://www.crossroad.to/Quote...
  • por cambio Hotcho 2011/05/14 15:14:23
    por cambio
    +1
    thank you for being someone who notices his intelligence and doesn't go straight to the stupid or idiot remarks that blatantly untrue. I got to read more about this Alinsky thing. i can honestly say my knowledge of this is not up do date i guess, but ty regardless.
  • Hotcho por cambio 2011/05/14 17:16:00
  • por cambio Hotcho 2011/05/14 23:00:19 (edited)
    por cambio
    +1
    i don't know if he has the mainstream media in his control. FOX news regularly bashes him and i have seen plenty other news stations that present opposition to him. and man i wish people would join together to rid ourselves of the parties also. Those damn things cause more problems than anything. Wow just read quite a bit of the whole alinsky thing. and lol you really think obama is using a trojan horse tactic to cease control and change our country that radically. so this is what is causing all the bashing. only thing i have ever looked at when judging him was his policies, which i have stated earlier-are not that great in my eyes, but none of them give me the impression that he is trying to make the radical steer to socialism like alinsky. though at this point i do not know who i am going to vote for yet by next election, but i will see what happens in the coming events. Mainly the debt debate. if the country takes a tank because of the death of the dollar i'm sure obama won't be the one trying to pick us back up and head us toward socialism. than again i'm on the fence about a lot of issues on both sides. alinsky has a lot of valid points despite his arrogance, he seemed to have strived for equality. socialism much like communism is not a terrible idea, just due to human na...
    i don't know if he has the mainstream media in his control. FOX news regularly bashes him and i have seen plenty other news stations that present opposition to him. and man i wish people would join together to rid ourselves of the parties also. Those damn things cause more problems than anything. Wow just read quite a bit of the whole alinsky thing. and lol you really think obama is using a trojan horse tactic to cease control and change our country that radically. so this is what is causing all the bashing. only thing i have ever looked at when judging him was his policies, which i have stated earlier-are not that great in my eyes, but none of them give me the impression that he is trying to make the radical steer to socialism like alinsky. though at this point i do not know who i am going to vote for yet by next election, but i will see what happens in the coming events. Mainly the debt debate. if the country takes a tank because of the death of the dollar i'm sure obama won't be the one trying to pick us back up and head us toward socialism. than again i'm on the fence about a lot of issues on both sides. alinsky has a lot of valid points despite his arrogance, he seemed to have strived for equality. socialism much like communism is not a terrible idea, just due to human nature both get ruined, people don't like being equal to one another. capitalism however has proven to work for the most part, but it still scares me that almost anything in history that is bent on expanding and growth eventually withers and dies. so its a tough call in general, but for now i will stick with capitalism seeing as it has a better chance to correct itself after it explodes. I don't know just from looking at obama's policies i do not see a trend that he is steering us to this whole socialist society. and anyway anything he may pass can be repealed. or atleast attempt to repeal it.
  • por cambio Hotcho 2011/05/14 23:23:25
    por cambio
    also doesn't some alinskey's ideology sound quite satisfying when read despite the fact that it doesn't work. I would never be completely swayed to think we need a revolution to achieve these things. But i am also not swayed towards capitalism 100% (its more like maybe 50%). I just have faith in people being generous by choice and not being forced by any governing body to create that choice for them. i get annoyed with the capitalistic ideals of anyone is free to crap on their neighbor to get ahead in life. i know that is an exageration but so is obama turning us into a socialism.
  • Hotcho por cambio 2011/05/15 00:12:16
    Hotcho
    +1
    You seem to be on the fence about a number of things..hey that's OK, I've been there, but sooner or later you make up your mind who you are and what you support..as far as Alinsky's methods working..that doesn't deter politicians from trying to use them..of course Alinsky was preceded by a whole slew of Socialist and Communists including Karl Marx and Antonio Gramsci..But he did believe in their philosophy, and I don't know if you've been paying attention, but Liberals policies lead to socialist ideas and socialist idealogy..It is just a step in that direction..of course a lot of this is based on philosophy..Social Security whether you like it or not is a socialist policy and was created by FDR, himself a Democrat with very liberal tendencies..If socialism is what you want then that is fine, Myself I believe in a free society, which socialism is
    not..It is Government policies and government control..Government is always ate the forefront..not the individual
  • por cambio Hotcho 2011/05/15 01:52:28 (edited)
    por cambio
    oh i know i'm on the fence i have been on this fence ever since i can remember. Basically as far back as i can remember is the carter and than regean administration and i totally know that the left leans towards socialism. However to far right is just as scary of a thought. Which means a true decision in my eyes can never be made to which is completely correct to follow. So basically here is my conclusion on this topic. It seems to me that to continue with any type of society properly is a little bit of both in moderation. I truly do not understand how anyone can choose far right or far left so hastily or for that matter at all. both sides possess major flaws. so with a bit of temperance it should all work. which is why i do like that while a democrat has the oval office, and the republicans run the reps and senate. Handing over power to either side completely is a ludicrus idea. And i still do not believe, obama even if he were trying to retain complete power over all forms of the government (which i do not), would be able to achieve it. So the strong hatred messages of idiot and the such seem unneccessary. I did not agree with the george w bashing also.
  • USAISME por cambio 2011/05/14 15:28:57
    USAISME
    +1
    I can't help it. I just dislike the guy so much that I can't help but call him names. I will certainly agree with you on the dollar...............

2014/09/24 04:28:55