Why does everyone think obama is the blame of everything? why is it always obama this, or obama that??? i mean really?? why do people make him seem like a bad person??

{<3( mAiLlEs BeBe)<3} 2011/05/19 00:18:45
Related Topics: Obama, Bush, President
why does everyone think that.. there wasnt that much crap when bush was president..sure he got crap, but all that your hearing about obama, its pretty annoying now!!!!

• lourdes.ruizskinner 2014/06/03 17:14:21
    lourdes.ruizskinner
    +3
    The right seems to be oblivious to the fact that when ole George Bush left office, unemployment was at 7.8%. I know all of you right-wingers expected Obama to clean up Bush's mess, but when Bush's mess becomes the 2nd biggest economic mess since the Great Depression how can Obama alone fix these problems. You all see it everyday CEOs making $48,000,000 in a year and the companies of the CEOs shedding jobs like fur.(Obama's fault, right?) We have to be the dumbest country in the world to sit and let a mechanism like capitalism tear us out of house and home. Unemployment is at the worst rate in about 80 years and companies continue to rack up the dough and ship off your jobs. This is the truth that I see. I'm not manipulated by any political organization; this is how it is! CEOs are making money because they are able to cut labor here and hire someone in India to do our jobs for half the price.SHOULD OBAMA GO INTO THE BOARD ROOMS AND STOP THE CEOs from doing it? You all would cry "bloody-murder" and try him for treason. All of you are so manipulated by whatever political affiliations that you serve that you can't even look at a picture without turning it upside down. Put these CEOs and board members on trial! They are the ones robbing you for your jobs.
  • Jon 2012/03/04 15:21:52
    Jon
    +3
    Just because people blame Obama for the bad things he has done does not mean they are racist, for 8 years liberals called Bush all kinds of horrible disgusting names and blamed him for everything, it's time for the democrats to quit crying and always bringing race into it has nothing to do with his race it is his politics we are against.
  • Jackie O 2011/07/01 02:11:10
    Jackie O
    You have so many things wrong with your post I don't know where to begin. Soros has nothing to do with GE for starters so on that point alone I'm going to say you don't know what you're talking about.
  • Lord of War 2011/05/19 17:28:13
    Lord of War
    He' scum of the Earth
  • synful90 2011/05/19 14:07:51
    synful90
    people like to have someone to blame. with the economy being what it is its easiest to push it on him. bush did alot of crap that got us where we are today too in case we forgot. the point is no politician is ever 100% trustworthy, they all talk a big game to get elected.
  • Mark 2011/05/19 14:02:21
    Mark
    Because they are either false con$ervatives , gullible sottish tea party idiots or just plain racists .
  • Cptfreakout . 2011/05/19 09:50:54
    Cptfreakout .
    The way politics works is blame the president for everything democrat or republican even though it is silly and pointless + alot of people don't realize it took years for things to get this bad and will take years to get fixed Americans have unrealistic expectations .
  • American Badass ~ The Right... 2011/05/19 05:57:10
    American Badass ~ The Right Guy!
    +1
    perhaps teenagers should stay out of politics, and then they wouldn't be so annoyed!

Nor EVERYONE blames Obama! Obama STILL blames Bush!
  • {<3( mA... America... 2011/05/19 06:13:37
    {<3( mAiLlEs BeBe)<3}
    +1
    perhaps so, but its kinda all over sodahead so....
  • America... {<3( mA... 2011/05/19 06:28:03
    American Badass ~ The Right Guy!
    Enjoy your youth and don't worry about this stuff. We live in a nation that is very divided along ideological lines. Until we find a way to get past it there will always be someone trying to blame someone else for all of our problems. Eventually, voters will have to make politicians take responsibility for their own actions.

Obama gets a lot of blame because he isn't really doing what it takes to create jobs, and too many Americans are losing everything they've worked years to accumulate. If it doesn't change soon then he will be voted out and we will have someone new to hold accountable.

americans losing worked years accumulate change voted hold accountable obama blame bush

• {<3( mA... America... 2011/05/19 06:41:58
    {<3( mAiLlEs BeBe)<3}
    well right know im playing the blame game... cuz all the money loss bush put us in the reason for job loses and raise of gas is a way to get the money back
  • mrk5panzer {<3( mA... 2011/05/19 15:35:37 (edited)
    mrk5panzer
    +1
    Bush didn't put us over 14 trillion dollars in debt. Your (Boy) Obama did! Stop drinking the Kool-Aid before its to late.
  • {<3( mA... mrk5panzer 2011/05/19 22:57:30
    {<3( mAiLlEs BeBe)<3}
    no he pretty much left us with 14 trillion in debt... n haha funny on the kool-aid
  • synful90 America... 2011/05/19 14:10:35
    synful90
    +1
    i agree on your point here though so i like your view. obama isnt quite footing the bill he said he would sadly and anger is rising in the world along with debt
  • America... synful90 2011/05/19 16:45:51
    American Badass ~ The Right Guy!
    The first time I heard Obama speak, I thought he was pretty sharp. That was a couple of years before he ran for prez. I just don't get his agenda, and can't understand why he is so popular since he hasn't kept many of his campaign promises to his supporters.
  • synful90 America... 2011/05/19 14:09:26
    synful90
    +1
    teenagers should be an active role in politics. they're america's future and should be involved in the process as citizens. ignorance doesn't solve anything
  • America... synful90 2011/05/19 16:42:44
    American Badass ~ The Right Guy!
    I agree. Just giving her a bit of a hard time. I don't think she has a grasp of the actual situation (thinking the high gas prices are an effort to make up for the deficit), but I'm sure she's a good kid.
  • synful90 America... 2011/05/19 16:52:29
    synful90
    +2
    Lol I know what u mean! Obama and his agenda are muddled and I'm not seeing any big impacting changes also gas prices I blame on our need to rely on foreign oil that is expensive we need more drilling here I think or else hurry up on those electric cars !
  • America... synful90 2011/05/19 18:58:48
    American Badass ~ The Right Guy!
    I agree 100%. If we were to announce an intention to begin drilling our own oil and upgrading and building new refineries, the price of oil would immediately drop on the global market.
  • synful90 America... 2011/05/19 19:01:35
    synful90
    +1
    Exactly but I always have that backthought if that's truly what oil men in charge would want when they make such a profit. What an unsure future we have
  • America... synful90 2011/05/19 19:22:32
    American Badass ~ The Right Guy!
    It wouldn't matter what they want. It would effect supply and demand. Arab nations would probably increase production to make as much as they could before we were up and running. It would also create tens of thousands of new, well-paying jobs. This is what we should be doing instead of investing billions of dollars in Brazil so we can be a customer of theirs.
  • synful90 America... 2011/05/19 19:26:52
    synful90
    +1
    No kidding slaves to another country again. You're right though employment rates would go up it'd be a huge plus for this country.
  • A Found... synful90 2011/05/19 19:25:59
    A Founding Father
    +1
    See my comments just above. Your cautious sense is good sense.
  • A Found... America... 2011/05/19 19:23:48
    A Founding Father
    +1
    ANd, if a CEO of EXXON were to drill and bring to production some wells, maybe a large number, what would be the result? The supply of oil would
    then exceed the demand (assuming the wells weren't "capped"), prices of
    the resulting products would fall, corporate profits would drop, "shareholder value" would plummet, Wall Street would sell their options and shares, stock
    prices would tumble across the markets, perhaps the entire Wall Street pyramid would collapse, the Board of Directors would meet in "special session" to fire the CEO and all his V.P.s., none of whom would ever work in the industry again, or perhaps in any industry, and none would be given the $Multi Million bonuses they will earn if the status-quo is maintained. Now, what do you think are the chances of seeing a lot of new supply coming on stream?

You just don't grasp that there is plenty of supply of oil today to meet the demand, and the river of profits flowing upward through these corporations, to the hedge funds, "Reagan Banks" and Barons of Wall street, is the greatest flow of wealth from one group of consumers to the new Aristocrats that the world has witnessed since the Spanish Armada returned to Rome to offload the treasure taken from the civilizations of South America. Anyone who would upset this ...

You just don't grasp that there is plenty of supply of oil today to meet the demand, and the river of profits flowing upward through these corporations, to the hedge funds, "Reagan Banks" and Barons of Wall street, is the greatest flow of wealth from one group of consumers to the new Aristocrats that the world has witnessed since the Spanish Armada returned to Rome to offload the treasure taken from the civilizations of South America. Anyone who would upset this happening would be an outcast from the "business world" forever and bear the blame for collapsing the false "prosperity" that Wall Street promises to the "Greater Fools" who keep the ponzi scheme going.

All this "drilling" talk is just pressure to give the oil companies more "leases" and "drilling rights", which they can keep and not bring to production.. They have rights to millions of acres of known oil reserves in the western U.S. and produce not a drop of oil from these leases.
  • America... A Found... 2011/05/19 19:30:23
    American Badass ~ The Right Guy!
    Keep twisting it your way, but at some point you're going to have to face the truth. How could I possibly grasp anything? I'm just stupid, white, racist, Southern (Californian) trailer trash, remember?
  • A Found... America... 2011/05/19 19:49:50
    A Founding Father
    Yep, I remember.
  • JanHopkins 2011/05/19 05:15:03
    JanHopkins
    Not a fair question at all. When I had to clean crap off the carpet his name never even came up. When I got a nickle raise he wasn't the first thing I thought of, although maybe I should have. When my husband forgot my birthday, I left Obama out of it. When Arnold announced his infedelity I didn't think Obama might be the real father.
  • A Found... JanHopkins 2011/05/19 19:10:22
    A Founding Father
    You would be labeled a "liberal", maybe a "progressive", perhaps even a "socialist" or "communist", for not seeing the link between these events in your life and "Obama". You
    are certainly a "leftist" and the wingnuts will tp your house tonight.
  • JanHopkins A Found... 2011/05/20 02:39:58
    JanHopkins
    Funny. The last site I commented on denounced me for being a RWNJ. I just love to please both sides of the issues.
  • A Found... JanHopkins 2011/05/20 03:08:59
    A Founding Father
    +1
    Just proves we are all crazy.
  • JanHopkins A Found... 2011/05/20 03:33:11
    JanHopkins
    At least you have a sense of humor. I like that in an avatar.
  • A Founding Father 2011/05/19 05:14:15
    A Founding Father
    Notice the color of his skin? About 40% of "white folks" harbor suspicions and angers of
    a black man being in control of anything that affects them. Of course, they will all deny
    that and claim to be without such motives, but they just can't hide it. If Obama walked on water and raised the dead, only a few of his critics would change their endless criticism and slanders. From their small towns and trailer villages they would continue
    to blame him for all the woes their agenda of 40 years has caused, and even the new ones that their newly elected House of Reps is creating.
  • {<3( mA... A Found... 2011/05/19 06:15:37
    {<3( mAiLlEs BeBe)<3}
    +1
    ya but honestly the color of his skin shouldnt be the reason
  • mrk5panzer {<3( mA... 2011/05/19 15:39:32
    mrk5panzer
    +1
    Who said anything in this thread about color? You kids need to get passed this color thing and start using what God gave you,....a Brain!
  • jonnyrt... mrk5panzer 2011/05/19 15:50:55
    jonnyrttn POTL~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    When god was handing out brains the libs thought he said train and got on the first one out of town. LOL
  • A Found... jonnyrt... 2011/05/19 18:47:31 (edited)
    A Founding Father
    +1
    Wow, another helpful and thoughtful analysis of world problems from a wingnut. You should run for the House of Reps. there to join those of like intelligence in making silly comments.
  • jonnyrt... A Found... 2011/05/19 18:50:00
    jonnyrttn POTL~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    I see you got on that train too!
  • A Found... {<3( mA... 2011/05/19 18:44:46 (edited)
    A Founding Father
    Certainly not, but some things seem never to change among certain types of persons. I read dozens of loony questions (particularly the questions posted here as bait to the bigots) and comments posted here on SH that are so similar to those made in the 1960s about MLKing and other prominent black persons then .... same ole same ole, coming from pretty much the same places and socio-economic groups (is "poor white trash" a socio-economic group?).
  • Quark A Found... 2011/05/19 11:32:41
    Quark
    About 100% of "Black Folks" that agree with you are idiots.....
  • JanHopkins A Found... 2011/05/20 02:47:03
    JanHopkins
    Is that the same percentage that voted for him?

2014/12/22 15:41:13