Why do you think the mainstream media refuses to cover the Obama birth certificate story?

Washington Times 2012/05/17 20:24:58

• Zuggi 2012/05/17 20:47:10
    There is no story. Obama was born in Hawaii, case closed.
    Zuggi
    +4
    Interesting you named yourself after a newspaper owned by a literal cult.

• Brosia 2012/06/16 06:18:26
    Brosia
    Why is it so hard to believe that he was born in Hawaii? He has been hassled about where he was born far more than any other president in history. Hell, John McCain was born in Panama, before the base was built, but no one was making a huge deal about it. Hell, there was a president that might have been born in Canada, but no one brought it up until several years after he left office. Know what is different about these three men? I'll give you a hint...Obama is the first black president in our history. Racism much?
  • Dee4Him Brosia 2012/08/12 13:20:49
    Dee4Him
    Because the name of the hospital on his birth certificate does NOT match....it was a different name in 1961 and changed in 1974...shouldn't there be a red flag about THAT? Plus his father is called African on the birth certificate...the word Negro was used in 1961. Plus the country his so called father (I believe Obama's father is Davis) has the wrong name of he country....if there is smoke there is fire....Obama is a liar and usurper of the white house!
    Obama has a social security number from CONNECTICUT and he was not there....his mother got him the number from a dead person NOT receiving social security payments when she was working in Hawaii to cover up the fact that her son was NOT born in the USA.
    Duh?????
  • Brosia Dee4Him 2012/08/13 00:26:12
    Brosia
    My social security number comes from NH. So does my brothers. We were both born in Oregon. It happens. Hell, my kids where both born in NH and have different prefixes on theirs. Doesn't mean a thing.

Obama's parents don't need to be citizen's for him to be one...being born here counts.

There are people in the CIA and Secret Service that do the research, before they allow someone to take the oath. A simple piece of paper will not be enough for them. And they have ways to find this out. The rantings of some paranoid individuals with obviously latent racism issues to deal with is not going to have the same access as the freaking CIA.
  • Dee4Him Brosia 2012/08/12 13:27:36
    Dee4Him
    Racism much....the guy in the White House is a socialist muslim and I don't care if his color was GREEN....I would still be against him...the constitution means nothing to this nar.
    Play the race card much; as that is your only ammunition and frankly I am sick and tired of it...Obama is the worst president ever white or BLACK!
  • Brosia Dee4Him 2012/08/13 00:36:02
    Brosia
    He is not a Muslim, he has stated quite clearly that he is Christian and you have no proof against his word on that. As for socialist, do you even know what it means to be one? I do, and it really isn't all that bad. "A political and economic theory of that advocates that the means of production, distribution, and exchange should be owned or regulated."

And, please, when you attack a man so viciously, when he is the least of the issues with what is wrong with the government (want to be really angry, pay attention to the lack of productivity coming from the Congress that didn't make it a secret their target of making Obama a one term president...for no other reason than he is black), the only explanation is that you are uncomfortable with his race, and as you judge so harshly, you seem to be the racist. Sorry, but take a step back and think about it. What about him is so bothersome? Ignore what you "learned" from Fox News, they make most of their stuff up anyway, and they have admitted it in the past, just think about what is so objectionable about him? Play Devil's Advocate for a minute: what if he is telling the truth about everything, and Congress is blocking his ideas, and the internet made up the whole thing with the birth certificate. Could the only thing you find objectionable is his skin color?
  • Dee4Him 2012/05/20 01:07:25
    The MSM is simply lazy.
    Dee4Him
    +1
    When the truth FINALLY comes out (and it has a way of always happening) the American people will be shocked! Right now I feel the Democratic party and the MSM are doing everything possible to hide the biggest scandal since 1776! Either we abide by the Constitution or we are finished as a nation....period!
  • Anna Ma... Dee4Him 2012/07/05 19:17:37
    Anna Marie Sheffield
    +2
    u nailed it.
  • Dee4Him Anna Ma... 2012/08/12 13:23:37
    Dee4Him
    The light will shine on the truth about Obama with courageous journalist putting everything on the line to adhere to the oath they took to report the TRUTH...the others have gone the way of the socialist world view....stay tuned as the fat lady has not sung yet.....Obama is a liar and phony and he will be found out....
  • Idiot repubs 2012/05/18 00:42:31
    Idiot repubs
    +2
    Washinton Times? The one owned by the Moonies?

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha
  • Washington Times 2012/05/17 20:58:55
    The MSM really wants to cover the story but reporters and editors are afraid ...
    Washington Times
    +2
    Forgerygate: Ignoring Arpaio's report is a scandal in itself

http://times247.com/articles/...
  • ὤTṻnde΄ӂ 2012/05/17 20:57:56
  • Zuggi 2012/05/17 20:47:10
    Zuggi
    +4
  • Philo-Publius 2012/05/17 20:44:56
    The MSM is complicit in the cover up.
    Philo-Publius
    +1
    The MSM doesn't want to implicate the Republican Party in this birth certificate fraud. The media is protecting the forgers in the GOP.
  • Space Invader 2012/05/17 20:44:36
    Space Invader
  • I. Car Rus 2012/05/17 20:39:19
  • Sport_Geoff 2012/05/17 20:35:57
    Sport_Geoff
    +4
    Two words: Press Credentials....

In 2008 Obama pulled press credentials from a reporter that reported something he didnt like. The reporters credentials were pulled and he was not allowed to travel with Obama anymore. Any reporter or media outlet that covers this story would be subject to the same treatment.
  • ppk007@cfl.rr.com 2012/05/17 20:34:16
    ppk007@cfl.rr.com
    +3
    and Elvis is dead....man did land on the moon...and the government was NOT involved in 9-11-01
  • I. Car Rus ppk007@... 2012/05/17 20:39:57
    I. Car Rus
    +2
    But, the Earth is flat? right?
  • ppk007@... I. Car Rus 2012/05/17 22:42:52
    ppk007@cfl.rr.com
    +1
    lol - no
  • Dee4Him ppk007@... 2012/08/12 13:30:14
    Dee4Him
    If the real facts hit you in the head you would still drink the cool-aide...sorry state of affairs when a lie would rather be believed than the truth...but what's new?
  • ppk007@... Dee4Him 2012/08/12 15:20:08
    ppk007@cfl.rr.com
    Really - where are your FACTS (not opinions) - feel free to hit my in the head with your facts --------- BTW, factually, it's called Kool-Aid, and not Cool-Aid.
  • The Elitist Libtard SodaJerk 2012/05/17 20:28:25
    The Elitist Libtard SodaJerk
    +4
    Many Republicans have moved on from this story.
  • Brosia The Eli... 2012/06/16 06:19:51
    Brosia
    +1
    I wish the rest of them would. My mother-in-law included.
  • The Eli... Brosia 2012/06/17 19:47:43
    The Elitist Libtard SodaJerk
    +1
    One of my sisters was a hard core birther until, the first time he showed his Long form Birth Certificate. That was enough to satisfy her. She's still no fan of Obama, but at least the debates her and I have are a lot less dumb.
  • Brosia The Eli... 2012/06/17 22:46:00
    Brosia
    +1
    If only they could all be cured that way.

One question, did she have a legitimate reason for not accepting that the Secret Service already did a background check before he was sworn in?
  • The Eli... Brosia 2012/06/17 23:21:07
    The Elitist Libtard SodaJerk
    +1
    If she did have one she never disclosed it to me, and I point out the fact that he was in the Senate, before he ran for President, You'd think they would have pointed it out before he even announced his candidacy. Besides the fact that when we were teenagers we both worked for Arby's and they did an extensive background check, why would the highest office in the land be so neglectful.
  • Brosia The Eli... 2012/06/18 02:32:07
    Brosia
    +1
    My point exactly.
  • Dee4Him Brosia 2012/08/12 13:34:01
    Dee4Him
    Did you know 5 minutes after Obama was sworn in he signed an executive order SEALING ALL his records......what is that all about???? No other Pres has ever done that....WHY pray tell??? He will be found out in time...hopefully in time before he destroys our country.
  • Dee4Him The Eli... 2012/08/12 13:31:54
    Dee4Him
    The long form birth certificate is a FAKE and that should satisfy??? What happened to America that a scam can be pulled over the eyes of the electorate so easily???
  • The Eli... Dee4Him 2012/08/12 22:24:31
    The Elitist Libtard SodaJerk
    How many court rooms has this been brought to at this point? Joe Arpaio would have you believe that the entire state is involved in this conspiracy. Don't you think if this Birth certificate B.C. had any validity wouldn't it have fallen out of Newt Gingrich's mouth by now? Or even Michele Bachmann, Who loves this kind of attention, now matter how ridiculous it makes her look?
  • Cuppajo 2012/05/17 20:27:57
    The MSM is simply lazy.
    Cuppajo
    +1
    Plus, since they worked so hard to put him in office, to have it proven now that he was never eligible and we spent the last 3 years without legal leadership, at their doing; could possibly hurt their ratings.
  • Dee4Him Cuppajo 2012/08/12 13:36:15
    Dee4Him
    Reid and Pelousi knew but they just want their socialism world view to rise so hid it along with all the other DNC's ......pathetic liars the whole bunch.....maybe with the all out support of same sex marriage they will all die out.

2014/10/22 23:23:33