Why do White people hate blacks so much ?Ask a question...

skull 2009/02/24 22:35:07
I think envy. Not all whites but most.

• RyokuSonic 2011/11/14 05:29:23
    RyokuSonic
    +6
    I'm a 15 yr old black kid myself and I laugh at this when I see all these racist comments, because I know at the end of the day, the most racist they'll ever be is at a computer screen.

I give everyone my greastest respect no matter what, and I like people for who they really are. Hence why one of my best friends is a pro-confederate in school.

Ya see, my family lives in New providence while the rest is scattered in Newark/broolyn/Jamaica/Englan... and I get to visit them often on the weekends (exculding Jamaica/England/china) and I gotta say, I learned alot of stuff from all the places i've visited.

I can easily change my speaking rhythm as if I lived I. the ghetto back to a civilized college-bound student, just like my father, and it feels great that I can feel accepted as a white or black man anytime I choose.

The point is, if you hate blacks, why make such a big deal bro? If you too afraid to say it to my face, then it only proves how stronger I am than you will ever be, physically and mentally.

Me personally, I find it fun striking fear into your heart even if you do hate us, cause like I said above it's a big laugh.

• tom RyokuSonic 2012/01/17 14:53:44 (edited)
    tom
    +1
    oh my.
  • swaggav... tom 2012/02/03 00:53:58
  • tom swaggav... 2012/02/06 02:23:50 (edited)
    tom
    +3
    oh my... cant we all just get along.
  • skull tom 2012/02/09 07:57:42
    skull
    +1
    I wish that was true my brother . you get a rave for that. lol..
  • tom skull 2012/02/09 18:03:10 (edited)
    tom
    +1
    oh my is all i said......swagg must be a troll or something
  • Peter P... tom 2014/05/22 08:11:47 (edited)
  • skull swaggav... 2012/02/09 07:56:21
    skull
    So true.
  • sara swaggav... 2012/02/10 15:57:36 (edited)
    sara
    +3
    Look at what you said to this kid . It made you look like a idiot. All he said was............ oh my. Your not making any sense swagg.
  • JAMES swaggav... 2014/03/14 08:43:49
    JAMES
    God you "wanna be black tough guys" are a dime a dozen. I'm sure you wouldn't last long in public with that attitude. I'm sure you deny being a racist, because after all black people can't be racist, right? I love comments like yours. I hope that those posts encourage more white people to realize there simply is no place for blacks in civilized society.
  • skull tom 2012/02/09 07:55:31 (edited)
    skull
    sorry
  • sara skull 2012/02/10 16:04:04
    sara
    +5
    Skull ....your not making any sense. all tom said was, "oh my". How dose that make him look like and idiot.We need better answers.Not all this bashing in here guys. come on skull and swagg lets act more like adults .
  • Peter P... tom 2014/05/22 07:55:27 (edited)
  • Peter P... tom 2014/05/22 08:01:27 (edited)
  • Peter P... tom 2014/05/22 08:31:03
  • Peter P... tom 2014/05/22 08:36:21
  • kira RyokuSonic 2012/08/28 14:01:34
    kira
    +2
    I will tell you right now,how hated black people are in south africa kwazulu natal (look it up sunshine)

Black people are hated so much even though apartheid is long over!
    Due to the fact that they (steal,rape kill abduct children and boil them for their witch craft medicine!!!)

Even as a black woman myself I also hate them and the few that are decent like myself refer to thoses black ppl as (k) I won't write the word as its offensive!I live in a shack and my township is full of terrorist black people that feel nothing to stab you to death for R10 ($1)
    I feel sorry for the white people who live in this place!their homes get broken into and hijacking happens in the day to them and no one helps!

Black people are savages here that's why they are hated so much by white people!
  • skull kira 2012/08/29 17:13:41
    skull
    +1
    Who controls the money , and why you ,do not have a profile ? How do we know what you say is true?
  • RyokuSonic kira 2012/09/04 04:02:48
    RyokuSonic
    How can someone this cool be savage? *Hmph*

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?...
  • LueyVNe... RyokuSonic 2012/10/30 15:42:36
    LueyVNewton
    +4
    Most white people hate the so called Black people for many reasons and it has nothing to do with skin color.

One of the main reasons they don't like us is because they come from us. No matter how much historic sculptures and statues they deface or how many different ways they try to rewrite history or take ancient so called Black Men and Women and depict them as white people.... they know the truth.

The plain truth is that white people are the product of a mutated gene. Two so called Black People can breed a white child but never the reverse.

It also doesn't help that we actually enslaved the Europeans first.

Before the so called Black people were put on ships and scattered to the four corners of the Earth the Moors conquered parts of Spain and took white woman as spoils.

As I read this thread, I am happy that a 15 year old so called Black Kid has the concern and the presence strong enough to yield such comments and replies in abundance.

The reason I say "so called Black" is because Black is an economic class that represents people with no culture or heritage.

You are not Black nor African. Africa is a Greek and Roman name given to the continent called Alkebu-lan.

As a so called Black kid your true identity is that of a "Moor" or the true Hebrew Israelite and Jew. It is amazing how...

As a so called Black kid your true identity is that of a "Moor" or the true Hebrew Israelite and Jew. It is amazing how Muslims and Jew-ish people are both fighting over a land that belongs to neither one of them.

So to close my statement, most white people hate you because you are the Original Jew and Inhabitant of IsRaEl (Isis-Ra-El) and therefore according to scripture you are the chosen people.

Most white people also hate you because no matter where they go in Europe or anywhere on Earth, their coat of arms depicts a black man with nappy hair and big ass lips showing that they wouldnt have a history without us.

Lastly, white people know we are the Mothers and Fathers of civilization and though they did many great works, built cities, domesticated animals, cultivated crops and have many great achievements in history they can never get the title, achievement or the accolades of those who are the chosen in scripture and the father of humanity. Point Blank.

So in a nutshell, they hate you because they want your birthright
  • RyokuSonic LueyVNe... 2012/11/03 14:41:44
    RyokuSonic
    Oh ty for the response! But I'm 16 now. Such a long timespan I wrote that comment :D
  • adeenmc... LueyVNe... 2013/05/12 21:25:17
  • Sherri LueyVNe... 2013/10/07 14:36:47
    Sherri
    +1
    chimpout spook
  • JAMES RyokuSonic 2014/03/14 08:36:00
    JAMES
    Cut the tough act, kid. Out of a whole gang of blacks, only one or two could even throw a straight punch. Very few bullies in high school got a away without a busted nose when they tried that "blackness bluff" on me. White people aren't scared of you, they just don't want to be around your sorry ugly ass.
  • RyokuSonic JAMES 2014/03/17 16:15:43
    RyokuSonic
    How about you get your dumbass eyes to read when this was written. Damn, I ain't even close to 15 no more r-tard.
  • Peter P... RyokuSonic 2014/05/22 07:52:23 (edited)
  • John Smith 2011/11/10 04:42:11
  • Dave Sawyer ♥ Child of God ♥ 2011/08/30 13:33:03
    Dave Sawyer ♥ Child of God ♥
    +3
    How is this an answer to the Question?

I would say for those who do hate blacks it would be upbringing or "affirmative action".
  • skull Dave Sa... 2011/08/30 13:52:12
    skull
    +1
    Upbringing is true, but I Think we need Affirmative action to keep people honest.
  • Dave Sa... skull 2011/08/30 22:51:26
    Dave Sawyer ♥ Child of God ♥
    +2
    Affirmative Action is reverse discrimination - it is not honest or fair. It's like revenge instead of justice.
  • swaggav... Dave Sa... 2012/02/03 00:56:01
    swaggavelli96
    +4
    WHERE DOES THE REVENGE COME IN AT ? MF WE NEVER GOT OUR 40 ACRES AND A MULE !
  • Dave Sa... swaggav... 2012/02/03 23:18:57
    Dave Sawyer ♥ Child of God ♥
    +1
    Neither did I.
  • tom swaggav... 2012/02/06 12:21:06 (edited)
  • John Freeman 2011/08/30 06:03:14 (edited)
    John Freeman
    +4
    I selected "no" (kinda had to :P) but its not just skin colour, our entire society helps fuel ppl's hate. Heres an example, what do we hear all the time through the media, school, etc? Differences! Thats all you ever hear about is our differences, race, religion, gender, social classes, hair colour, whatever, everything is focused on ppl's differences. This is because the government(or the "elite") just love to keep people divided, they just do because can you imagine a world filled with people who didnt need a catastrophe to actually care for one another? A world where people werent fighting each other all the time that they could think critically for a change instead of relying on what the media tells them all the time? It'd be great, but not for the ruling class. Anyways got carried away lol but if you have no idea what I'm talking about check out these vids if you like;

George Carlin- http://www.youtube.com/watch?...

The American Dream- http://www.youtube.com/watch?...
    The Money Masters- http://www.youtube.com/watch?...

The Arrivals- http://www.youtube.com/watch?...

:]

:]
  • skull John Fr... 2011/08/30 10:26:33
    skull
    Thank you
  • John Fr... skull 2011/08/31 01:14:11
    John Freeman
    +4
    No problem ;]
  • moni's comeup 2011/08/16 07:58:55
    moni's comeup
    +3
    yes i believe most white people hate us black people because they were raised to not like us because of our skin color why? most dont even have a good answer i have white friends alot of them at that. yes i do date outside my race what is the difference were all human. i am a nurse i assist people in all races.
  • Edward Capobianco 2011/08/04 07:54:58
    Edward Capobianco
    +2
    OF COURSE WE HATE YOU BLACK SAVAGES..ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS READ ANY NEWSPAPER OR CHECK OUT FBI STATISTICS ON CRIME..YOU SAVAGES ARE RUNNING WILD IN THE STREETS,..THANK GOD YOURE KILLING EACHOTHER,SAVES US THE TROUBLE OF EXECUTING YOU VERMIN..THE LEGACY OF THE BLACK MAN IS CRIME,CRACK,ILLEGITIMATE CHILDREN AND MURDER..A RACE OF EXCUSE MAKERS WHO SCHOLASTICALLY ARE GIVEN EVERY ADVANTAGE AND STILL FAIL MISERABLY..EVEN MEXICANS OUTSCORE YOU MONKEYS ..DUMB,IGNORANT SUBHUMANS..I AM NOT AFRAID TO SPEAK OUT,THIS RACE OF PEOPLE ARE HUMAN EXCREMENT..INCAPABLE OF DOING ANYTHING WITHOUT SPONGING OFF THE WHITE RACE..WE GAVE THE MONKEYS DETROIT AND LOOK WHAT THEY DID TO IT..I CAN GO ON AND ON..THE STATISTICS AND THE FACTS DONT LIE
  • moni's ... Edward ... 2011/08/16 08:14:29
    moni's comeup
    +4
    lol ARE YOU SERIOUS? I HAVE MY BSN AND WORKING ON OBTAINING MY MSN TO BECOME A MIDWIFE AND NP HOW IS THAT RUNNING WILD IN THE STREETS. I DIDNT SPONGE OF ANY "WHITES" TO GET WHERE I AM TODAY. ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT WANTS THAT WANTED TO STRIP US FROM EDUCATION AND A CHANCE TO GET AHEAD IN LIFE WHY IS THAT? SO YES GO ON AND ON
  • skull moni's ... 2011/08/20 14:21:23
    skull
    That what most of the white race like to do, kill and destroy. white race kill destroy Indians being destroyed by the white race
  • Edward ... 2011/09/17 23:03:31
    +7
    yea we r running wild in the street, maybe if the white man stop bringing drugs over to our country and cites and putting liquor store on each block. maybe we wouldnt be in the news paper. and i know killing peoples r wrong, but at less we r not rapeing kids in r elementary schools and highs schools. ever time i turn on the tv i seen a white school teacher lock up for touching a kid. i dont see no black person doing that. u peoples r sick!

2014/08/20 00:44:03