Why do White people hate blacks so much ?Ask a question...

skull 2009/02/24 22:35:07
I think envy. Not all whites but most.

• RyokuSonic 2011/11/14 05:29:23
    RyokuSonic
    +6
    I'm a 15 yr old black kid myself and I laugh at this when I see all these racist comments, because I know at the end of the day, the most racist they'll ever be is at a computer screen.

I give everyone my greastest respect no matter what, and I like people for who they really are. Hence why one of my best friends is a pro-confederate in school.

Ya see, my family lives in New providence while the rest is scattered in Newark/broolyn/Jamaica/Englan... and I get to visit them often on the weekends (exculding Jamaica/England/china) and I gotta say, I learned alot of stuff from all the places i've visited.

I can easily change my speaking rhythm as if I lived I. the ghetto back to a civilized college-bound student, just like my father, and it feels great that I can feel accepted as a white or black man anytime I choose.

The point is, if you hate blacks, why make such a big deal bro? If you too afraid to say it to my face, then it only proves how stronger I am than you will ever be, physically and mentally.

Me personally, I find it fun striking fear into your heart even if you do hate us, cause like I said above it's a big laugh.

• Ashley swaggav... 2012/09/25 12:30:52
    Ashley
    That doesn't justify assuming every white person is a racist, that would, in turn, mean you're racist for those assumptions towards all white people.
  • skull Jane Co... 2012/02/09 07:46:04
  • hippietim skull 2012/02/10 22:14:50
  • adeenmc... Jane Co... 2012/04/14 20:46:46
  • Ashley adeenmc... 2012/09/25 12:34:27
    Ashley
    Being Caucasian does not mean you're a white person.
  • adeenmc... Ashley 2012/09/25 19:17:03
  • Ashley adeenmc... 2013/05/12 17:06:58
    Ashley
    The word Caucasian was originally used with reference to someone being from Europe, the Horn of Africa, Western Asia/Middle East, Asia Minor, Central Asia and South Asia. It was mainly used for many people from these regions, without regard necessarily to skin tone.
  • adeenmc... Ashley 2013/05/12 21:10:40
  • Indigo 2011/12/06 04:56:48
    Indigo
    +5
    This generally a hard yes or no question. Lol
    I'm a teenage black multicultural girl,
    And I've seen racism on both sides and all races lol.
    People fear what they don't know or understand and remain ignorant until
    there mind is changed. Racism is a habit for some and a way of life for others
    Being black and multicultural I tend to notice shy away when I say my races
    Or when they see me in general. I'm a tall, fudge colored, browned eyed, black toned and gray haired girl with a discerning look. They Are intimidated, both blacks and whites alike.
    Sometimes it does feel like white people really hate black people, but then I find myself resenting white people because the hate me. I love all races, but hate is a a double blades sword that can't be wielded without cutting yourself. It's a tricky thing. I pride myself in having a mix of friends just like my heritage and my city. I can speak in each of my friends a family's "mother tongue" as Jenny Tan put it. I'm not racist and I find it vulgar and rude. I respect people, I love people, I appreciate people. Racism is a waste of time.
  • skull Indigo 2011/12/10 12:08:32
    skull
    +1
    It truly is a waste of time , but it here. . You sound like a very attractive lady , lol..
  • Indigo skull 2011/12/10 17:56:11
    Indigo
    +1
    Lol thank you(: I'm not only gray haired though..
  • swaggav... Indigo 2012/02/03 00:40:19
    swaggavelli96
    +3
    now.... if we can convince billions of whites this, we can change the world pinky !
  • hippietim Indigo 2012/02/10 22:19:51
    hippietim
    +2
    Indigo, I completely agree with your belief that racism is a waste of time. I will carry it a step further. I feel that hatred itself is a horrible waste of energy, and what is racism, but race base hate?

Ya see, I am basically a lazy hippie, and I catagorically refuse 2 squander that much energy 4 NE person or thing!

Timothy

:o) I d rather smoke than fight
  • adeenmc... Indigo 2012/04/14 20:47:29
  • qwertyko 2011/12/05 12:11:07
  • skull qwertyko 2011/12/06 03:18:29
    skull
    +2
    Who am I to judge , I respect you and what you are saying. I just think the world would be a lot more better if people were honest with what they stand for . I stand for love and peace. I want to be a for the all races.
  • swaggav... skull 2012/02/03 00:42:23
    swaggavelli96
    +2
    now convince the rest of your race the way you feel.......
  • skull swaggav... 2012/02/09 07:52:43
    skull
    Why , is not worth it . I going to make sure my daughter learn as much as she can , so she do not have to deal with all this trash and the world . I speaking for me , that the problem people need to do self Matenance . I team player , but team player are getting the short end of the stick lately.
  • CatX3 2011/12/05 07:19:49
    CatX3
    +3
    Okay I know I'm not supposed to vote because I'm not black , but I personally am not racist.I find it sickening that people are judged based off of race , religion , culture , etc. So , please do not judge off of the racist dick heads who have nothing better to do than bash beautiful people.
  • skull CatX3 2011/12/06 03:19:34
    skull
    +1
    Never , and thank you for being you.
  • RyokuSonic 2011/11/14 05:29:23
    RyokuSonic
    +6

• tom RyokuSonic 2012/01/17 14:53:44 (edited)
    tom
    +1
    oh my.
  • swaggav... tom 2012/02/03 00:53:58
  • tom swaggav... 2012/02/06 02:23:50 (edited)
    tom
    +3
    oh my... cant we all just get along.
  • skull tom 2012/02/09 07:57:42
    skull
    +1
    I wish that was true my brother . you get a rave for that. lol..
  • tom skull 2012/02/09 18:03:10 (edited)
    tom
    +1
    oh my is all i said......swagg must be a troll or something
  • Peter P... tom 2014/05/22 08:11:47 (edited)
  • skull swaggav... 2012/02/09 07:56:21
    skull
    So true.
  • sara swaggav... 2012/02/10 15:57:36 (edited)
    sara
    +3
    Look at what you said to this kid . It made you look like a idiot. All he said was............ oh my. Your not making any sense swagg.
  • JAMES swaggav... 2014/03/14 08:43:49
    JAMES
    God you "wanna be black tough guys" are a dime a dozen. I'm sure you wouldn't last long in public with that attitude. I'm sure you deny being a racist, because after all black people can't be racist, right? I love comments like yours. I hope that those posts encourage more white people to realize there simply is no place for blacks in civilized society.
  • skull tom 2012/02/09 07:55:31 (edited)
    skull
    sorry
  • sara skull 2012/02/10 16:04:04
    sara
    +5
    Skull ....your not making any sense. all tom said was, "oh my". How dose that make him look like and idiot.We need better answers.Not all this bashing in here guys. come on skull and swagg lets act more like adults .
  • Peter P... tom 2014/05/22 07:55:27 (edited)
  • Peter P... tom 2014/05/22 08:01:27 (edited)
  • Peter P... tom 2014/05/22 08:31:03
  • Peter P... tom 2014/05/22 08:36:21
  • kira RyokuSonic 2012/08/28 14:01:34
    kira
    +2
    I will tell you right now,how hated black people are in south africa kwazulu natal (look it up sunshine)

Black people are hated so much even though apartheid is long over!
    Due to the fact that they (steal,rape kill abduct children and boil them for their witch craft medicine!!!)

Even as a black woman myself I also hate them and the few that are decent like myself refer to thoses black ppl as (k) I won't write the word as its offensive!I live in a shack and my township is full of terrorist black people that feel nothing to stab you to death for R10 ($1)
    I feel sorry for the white people who live in this place!their homes get broken into and hijacking happens in the day to them and no one helps!

Black people are savages here that's why they are hated so much by white people!
  • skull kira 2012/08/29 17:13:41
    skull
    +1
    Who controls the money , and why you ,do not have a profile ? How do we know what you say is true?
  • RyokuSonic kira 2012/09/04 04:02:48
    RyokuSonic
    How can someone this cool be savage? *Hmph*

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?...
  • LueyVNe... RyokuSonic 2012/10/30 15:42:36
    LueyVNewton
    +4
    Most white people hate the so called Black people for many reasons and it has nothing to do with skin color.

One of the main reasons they don't like us is because they come from us. No matter how much historic sculptures and statues they deface or how many different ways they try to rewrite history or take ancient so called Black Men and Women and depict them as white people.... they know the truth.

The plain truth is that white people are the product of a mutated gene. Two so called Black People can breed a white child but never the reverse.

It also doesn't help that we actually enslaved the Europeans first.

Before the so called Black people were put on ships and scattered to the four corners of the Earth the Moors conquered parts of Spain and took white woman as spoils.

As I read this thread, I am happy that a 15 year old so called Black Kid has the concern and the presence strong enough to yield such comments and replies in abundance.

The reason I say "so called Black" is because Black is an economic class that represents people with no culture or heritage.

You are not Black nor African. Africa is a Greek and Roman name given to the continent called Alkebu-lan.

As a so called Black kid your true identity is that of a "Moor" or the true Hebrew Israelite and Jew. It is amazing how...

As a so called Black kid your true identity is that of a "Moor" or the true Hebrew Israelite and Jew. It is amazing how Muslims and Jew-ish people are both fighting over a land that belongs to neither one of them.

So to close my statement, most white people hate you because you are the Original Jew and Inhabitant of IsRaEl (Isis-Ra-El) and therefore according to scripture you are the chosen people.

Most white people also hate you because no matter where they go in Europe or anywhere on Earth, their coat of arms depicts a black man with nappy hair and big ass lips showing that they wouldnt have a history without us.

Lastly, white people know we are the Mothers and Fathers of civilization and though they did many great works, built cities, domesticated animals, cultivated crops and have many great achievements in history they can never get the title, achievement or the accolades of those who are the chosen in scripture and the father of humanity. Point Blank.

So in a nutshell, they hate you because they want your birthright

2014/09/23 20:22:29